• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Rose sighs and she looks outside, looking over the city, new city, new things to do and most importantly, no family to look over her shoulder watching her every move "Hannah." she says feeling someone watching her. Hannah smiles slightly "I can't leave your side young miss," she points out "But I will stay out of the way unless you need me." she promises before disappearing again, her presence disappearing as well.

Connor sighs "No point in talking to dad about it." he says "Jon might be interested to know about this, since he's convinced I'm allowed there when he isn't."

Jason mentions for her to be quiet as he walks towards the couch without a sound, on it there's Jake, fast asleep while Julie is protective in his arms, an unfinished movie is playing on the tv.

Barbara stood behind the couch and she aws a bit at them."So adorable." She smiled then nudged Jason."We'll have to get Julie from him carefully and get him tucked in." She whispered.

Tim gives him a small hug before letting go."Then you should talk to Jon, he'll bring it up to Clark probably." He stretches a little."I've got homework to do." He mumbled.

Valyn leans on the counter, she glanced at Dylan watching them from the door."Do you want me to help you with anything?" She asks him.

Jasper shrugged."Uh maybe like flips? Some offense and defense moves? Stuff like that." He tells him.

Mitch says "No i got it thank you though, why not go talk with Dylan and finally get to catch up?"

Dick says "Ok" after moving to spaced area in the living room and setting down soft mats he has Dick says "So the key to doing a flip is to make sure you make your feet the guider, as they launch you and are what you need to land on them, say they are like a magnet and you prayed them off the surface they were stuck to, sooner or later they will reconnect to the original surface aka the ground"

Valyn gives his cheek a kiss before going over to her brother and wraps her arms around him, Dylan slowly wraps his arms around her and his feathers were fluffing from the affection which is something he needed, he glanced at the window then at Mitch."Hm..." He sighed.

Jasper tries to do a handstand but he falls over as he explains, his brows furrowed and he tried to do a flip and it made it easier to jump a little higher with his vampire agility so this was easy for him.

Rose chuckles "Jasper, don't try to do that too close fo the wall." she warns him and she looks at her watch "But we gotta go soon Dick, say in half an hour."

"Homework you'll have to do at the mountain, m" Connor points out and he chuckles "Come on, I dug a tunnel to the zets tube."

Jason takes a picture of the two "Can't we just keave them like this?" he asks while turning off the tv and he says "Also I think getting Julie might be a bit of a problem."

Barbara giggled a little."Now you're starting to take photos." She teased just a little and goes to grab a blanket for Jake and Julie to share."Maybe..." She walks from the couch."So this plan?" She asks him.

Tim raises a brow."You what? My gosh Conner." He chuckled and followed after him."Sometimes they give too much homework..." He tells him.

Jasper shrugged at Rose's words before just smiling innocently, he jumps around Richard."Okay some fighting moves!" He tells him.

Mitch starts cooking getting everything ready, the oven, laying everything out on how he'll need it

Dick looks at her "Ok babe, ok Jasper here is one that you can practice while I'm gone" he shows him elbow jab the dummy and then flip over to behind the dummy two jabs, back of the knee kick and then in a flash he kicks it in the head "The trick is to get that last kick as quick as possible cause it could give your foe the chance to catch your leg or block it"

Valyn let's go of her brother and she pushes him from the kitchen gently before going over to get plates for them.

Jasper bites his lip."Uh..." His brows furrowed at how fast Richard was moving as he demonstrates these moves but he tried to follow what he was doing but he sends the dummy flying when he hits it."Sometimes I don't know my own strength..." He jumped.

Rose catches the dummy "Alright, maybe you can practice at home," she says walking over to Jasper "The dummies there can take it." she explains.

Connor shrugs "I can't keep asking for rides you know and it's too dangerous with my bikecright now." he says "Besides, I had some free time."

Jason rolls his eyes "And who do you think takes picture of you when Alfred's not around?" he asks quietly before moving to the kitches so they can talk there.

Barbara walks after him to the kitchen."You must be sneaking those photos sometimes just for yourself." She sticks her tongue out and smiles."Why not ask Rose to pose as me?" She asks him.

Tim follows him."Why not? Sphere flies so you could use that." He chuckled."You must've had alot because man, you doing this yourself I'm a bit surprised." He tells him.

Jasper folds his arms at that."Then he's got to come over for those dummies..." He mumbled and he goes to raid the kitchen to find some honey or treats."You're going to send me home aren't you..." He sighed.

"No, as long as you're home in time for dinner." Rose says with a smile "If you're not we're both gonna be in trouble."

Connor shrugs "Jon helped and I only had to tear down some weakened walls for the most part."

Jason thinks for a while "Could work, except she's not a redhead lile you." he points out with a sigh "And would she even want to?"

Barbara folds her arms."Jason, think about the cosplayers and makeup artists for movies and such." She sighed."That's why we'd have to ask if she would do this with us." She tells him.

Tim gets there with him."Maybe you should've told your grandma we were leaving?" He climbs out and he waits for him."Might as well have asked your brother." He smiles softly him.

Jasper's brows furrowed."What I could be here for a little after you leave or do you mean I could go do whatever if I'm home by dinner?" He asks her.

Dick says "He has my vote to go home whenever as long he makes it for dinner"

A wondeful smell comes from the kitchen as Mitch continues to work

"You can stay here as long as you are home in time for dinner." Rose says patting Jasper's head "We gotta run, you'll have Hannah and Henry to keep you company here."

"Well she wouldn't say no, but I feel like we should ask her with Dickie bird nearby so he doesn't hear she gets shot or whatever and gets pissed at us for not saying anything." Jason points out and he thinks for a while "Though all she would need is a wig in the costume."

Connor shakes his head "She knows well enough where I hang out." he says and he mentions to an opening "There." he says.

Barbara nods at that."Well yeah we'd have to discuss it with them, don't think Richard should be too overprotective unless it's something that old hurt a vampire." She shrugged."Should we wait to talk to them about this face to face?" She asks him.

Tim goes over to the teleporting machine."So you don't have to tell you why you're leaving the house?" He shrugged."Just thought it'd be rude just to leave to go somewhere without telling her first." He uses it to get to the mountain and he waits for him.

Jasper licks some honey off his hand."Hannah? She's here?" He looked around for her, she must've been hiding."Well okay." He nods.

Valyn puts the plates on the table and checked where there was for drinks before going to check on Mitch."Huh so you do know what you're doing." She teased him.

Mitch looks at her "What you doubted me?" he says cleaning some things while the meal cooks

Dick patted Jasper's head "I'll see you next time for more training" he gets up to get ready

Valyn snickers a little."Just surprised, I thought you'd be like the Wayne Boys, not knowing how to cook for themselves and you're rich guy too so it's just surprising." She tells him.

Jasper gestured to the family room."Do you care if I use your TV or your games?" He asks him.

Connor chuckles "She knows I have a mission tomorrow, so she knows where I am and by extension, you." he explains while heading to the mountain's living room.

Rose nods "Course she is, don't ask me where, but she's here." she points out, Hannah, unlike Sebastian more often then not hid her presence and scent, making her appear more normal.

Jason shrugs "I'm guessing holy water would be dangerous." he mumbled "We should discuss this face to face yeah." he says.

Barbara nods at that."Probably the same with Raven." She puts her arms around him from behind, she was trying not to let this brother thing bother her."What do you want to do now?" She asks him quietly.

Tim goes to plop down on the couch and gives Conner a thumbs up before rolling over."I almost don't want to do my homework..." He sighed."Maybe try to bribe me with cuddles or kisses and I'll do it." He chuckled a little.

Jasper goes to sit down after having that small snack."Hannah?" He calls for her.

"Remember the rule Bats made? If you have homework you can't go on the mission." Connor points out "I'll help you though, how does that sound?"

Hannah walks over "Yes young master Jasper?" she asks, she had been putting Rose her stuff away for her.

Jason thinks for a while "We could go and decide what to make for dinner." he suggests, they needed to decide anyway "We should let Jake and Julie sleep though."

Barbara puts her chin on his shoulder."We could just make something quick, maybe like some type of sandwich or soup." She suggests."Unless there's something you want specifically." She shrugged.

Tim just playfully pouts."What, not cuddles and kisses?" He sits up and pulls his homework from the small bag he brought with him."Uh you could try but this is college stuff." He tells him.

Jasper jumps off the couch to go hug her.."Would you prepare and bath and play games with me after?" He asks her.

Dick says "Not at all, just no playing games that are for 18 or older ok?" he says making sure he doesn't play anything he shouldn't

Mitch says "That's been the thing with my dad, even after his company took off, he didn't want to be waited on hand and foot or for me and my siblings to be rich brats, we have a house that's perfect for the amount of space we want, no extra really needed and it still got us to learn things we'll need someday, example cooking"

Valyn folds her arms with a small smile."That's good though, you should try to teach me some recipes." She punched his shoulder gently."I much prefer this Mitch over a bratty and snobby Mitch." She giggled.

Jasper nods at Richard and waved a hand."I know, these guys wouldn't let me play any of those." He tells him.

"You ready to go?" Rose asks taking Dick's hand "And of course they won't." she tells Jasper.

"And you think I don't know this why?" Connor asks sitting next to him and putting an arm around him.

Hannah smile "Are you sure you wouldn't rather have Henry prepare a bath?" she asks, she could do it easily, but he also has Henry, so she's curious why he asks her.

Jason shrugs resting his head against her "Could make steak." he points out, trying to rember what else they have for dinner he could use.

Barbara smiles softly at him, she does give him a quick peck to his cheek."If that's what you want we could have that and with some salad or cheesy green beans." She offered.

Tim leans into him and he hands the homework to him so he could check it before setting it on the coffee table, pulling his pencil out."I mean if you want to help with my homework you could do so." He tells him.

Jasper shrugged."I want to hang out with you cause you're my favorite maid and he's been a little too overprotective..." He whispered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back