• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dashing through the Lane

Characters
Here
--Sougo Tokiwa || Woz--
Interaction: Crow Crow Topless Topless PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

"Yes. Spending time with them really helps." Sougo nods at Cooper as she is approached by two other shipgirls, he smiles, knowing that she would no longer feel alone again. It was then that Hermoine finally arrives with a meek greeting.

"Oh, Hermoine-san! Have you eaten dinner yet?" Sougo turned to his witch companion asks gleefully. "You must try this curry, it's delicious!" He reccomends as, just then, his plate is almost emptied out, having eaten most of them while Woz was telling his story.
Hermione smiles, ”sure. I'm starving!” She takes the curry and eats.

"Oh, I suppose that mystery is solved." Senko dipped her head to Le Malin, then returned her smile to Kanna. "Would you like to hide, or seek? Or are you now in the mood to play a different game?"

Topless Topless

Senko's lips pressed together, while her eyebrows dipped. "...She doesn't know which one she wants to be, does she?" Hm, well, someone as energetic as Kanna would probably like to go running around, searching for a hiding place. "I'll count to twenty, and you'll go to hide, all right?" Then the kitsune leaned against a wall, folding her arms over her eyes. "One...Two..."

Topless Topless

The day had passed and it was now morning. Many things have happened.

Smartypaw's comforted nature caused her to end up spending the night at Jupiter's Room.

"Oh... didn't realise it..."

P PopcornPie

"Heeey little guy, are you awake? Nyeeheehee..."

The blonde Commander sat at a table in her office. From Pookybear's perspective, he was behind cage bars, in a hamster cage and in casts. Right outside was the lady tapping away at the computer, her lower body cut off from his vision.

"Vestal fixed you up after yesterday's incident. You and I aren't KAN-SEN, so we usually take longer than a day to get back into full shape, but she says that you should be able to walk properly now. Not too fast, though."

Someone walks in with a stack of papers.

3.png

"Commander. Here are the reports."

"Thank you Enterprise. Much appreciated. Oyoyo? Seems like your friend is a bit reactive today."

puVJaZc.png

The eagle that rested on Enterprise's shoulders eyes Pookybear, screeching for a bit.

"Indeed he is. I wish we could spend a bit more time, but alas, I have Carrier practice. See you later, Commander."

"See you later as well, Enterprise."

As Enterprise leaves, Pookybear could've sworn that the perched bird continued to eye him until his owner was out of sight.

P PopcornPie

The redheaded Commander felt a bit sorrowful on this beautiful day as he took a walk outside, relatively close to the guest dorms. She was accompanied by four others.

"Guten morgen, Zerstorer Division 6. Good of you four to spend time with me. I wish Zerstorer 23 was here with us. She's really letting yesterday's incident get to her head."

7.png

"Wow, you're reeeeaaaally bad with women." Hibiki mocks.

"Wow, that's really subtle... but, nein, nein, nein, it's not like her to take something to heart that heavily... also, have you seen your sister Ayanami? "

dian.png

"Have you tried cross-referencing any implications?" Inazuma asks.

"Last time you said that Ayanami was- mein gott, game night with Laffey? How do they do it so often?"

lei.png

"Are you not always partaking in game night, Commander?"

"Am I?"

Today, no one was slamming the gong or doing whatever to wake our cast up. What did they want to do on this beautiful day?

P PopcornPie Topless Topless Thepotatogod Thepotatogod PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss MythyDW MythyDW darkred darkred Yamperzzz Yamperzzz Midrick Midrick Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Flintstone Flintstone Chungchangching Chungchangching Jeremiah Jeremiah GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Crow Crow

Last edited:
Kanna had fun playing with Senko, and she wished to do it again later. The dragon girl wakes up with a loud yawn and then she gets herself neat and tidy. She exits her room and goes over to the canteen to see what's for breakfast.

Crow Crow

Our hero's eyes would finally open, but he was no longer a free hamster!

Pookybear had become imprisoned in the most diabolical of all traps: A HAMSTER CAGE! These bars were forged in the fires of Hell, perfectly designed so that he could not squeeze, dig, or even chew his way to freedom! What would become of Smartypaw? How would they ever see Jamaa again now? She was right, this WAS an awful idea!

How could things get any worse?

Meeting a bird of prey, that's how!

The eagle rode on its owner's shoulders, immediately discovering the prey animal. "Cheekyquika!" Pookybear cautioned, arching his back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Smartypaw had a good sleep. For the first hour or two, anyway. The rest of the night, well...

"Mama? Mama, is that you...?" She kicked and twitched on Jupiter's comforter. "Peck, you're here, too! Wait, the ground is splitting! Mama, I wanna go with you! No, wait, all the rabbits in Jamaa need me, too! Lapati-No, Phantoms! Grrrrrr! I don't have time to choose! Nao? Nao? Alphas? Any...?" She kicked and flailed, hoarsely shouting for a goddess who did not exist in this world.

When the morning light tickled her awake, she groggily rose to her paws. "What a night..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
While Smartypaw and Pookybear both had rough nights, Senko had a great sleep. She awoke elegantly, with a squeaky yawn and a thorough stretching of all nine tails. Yet, when she looked around, her ears drooped as she remembered her situation. Poor Kuroto! How was his morning going without her? She had to get home as soon as possible, and make up for all her time spent vacationing in another universe!

"Good morning, is the portal home ready yet?" She asked, as she wandered to the Mess Hall.

Crow Crow

"Relax, little guy, nothing big can touch you through these, friend or foe," the blonde Commander taps the cage bars for a bit. "Though I should bring you back to Yu- Smartypaw soon... I bet she's worried about you right now. Nyeehee..."

P PopcornPie

5.png

"Oh, did you have a nightmare?" Jupiter asks with a light smile on her face as Smartypaw woke up. "It's a brand new day..."

P PopcornPie

2.png

"Far from it, nya!" Akashi exclaims as she sits at the same table as Senko and Kanna with her plate. "I know I'm close to the end of the first phases, but I haven't found the key yet. Even after doing so, I need to decipher how to make it and what materials I need from there. Inventing things based on what Sirens can do ain't the easiest feat, but the end result is always worth it, nya!"

xizhang.png

"This isn't a one-day thing. Your best bet is a week, counting the latter half of yesterday," Yuubari adds, joining Akashi.

It seems that today's breakfast was typical English fare - eggs, bacon, beans, bread and butter.

buzhihuo.png

"I don't blame you for being impatient - I'm pretty impatient myself, and I'd be way more impatient in a case like this," Shiranui continues, "but please exercise patience."

P PopcornPie Topless Topless

Senko grew indignant. "This is more than just getting misplaced for me. I was sent to do everything for poor Kuroto; I cook for him, keep his house clean, I especially must tend to him when he is feeling unwell. He is a deeply overworked man, and without my services, he may be overwhelming himself with stress at this identical moment." She sat at the table, letting her tails poke through the opening in the back of her chair. "There must be some way I can make it go faster. Might I help you find those materials?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Nothin' big." Smartypaw mumbled, running her tiny claws through her snaggled fur. "It was just my Yuchino memories and my Smartypaw memories clashing again. I saw mama..." She climbed onto the windowsill, looking out into the horizon. "Even if mama doesn't love me anymore, I should still see if she's still alive, right? Just so I can have closure, and stop having nightmares about her..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pookybear snarled like a wild bear. It was one thing to stun him with a bullet, it was another thing to lock him up, it was another thing to mock his situation!

Though, while the Commander taunted him, she slipped on the name if his best friend. He furrowed a furry brow. "Yu?" How do you get "Yu" out of "Smartypaw"?

"We can't just crash another Mirror Sea just to get the materials, nya, we need to know what we're getting, which we don't right now," Akashi adds, "the only thing that could possibly speed our process up is a miraculous conjuration of ideas based on any old ideas or concepts I might have. Hard work pays off, but not without being pushed in the right direction."

"That or the whatever the Northern Parliament might bring. No one has seen them for quite a few decades, so who knows what kind of tech they might be hiding under their sleeves, waiting to be shared with our limited tech support department?" Yuubari glees at the thought.

"We're not that limited, we've got a hundred employees!"

"Yeah they're all Manjuu save for the three of us."

P PopcornPie Topless Topless

"So, what are you thinking of doing today?" Jupiter asks Smartypaw.

P PopcornPie

"Uh... umm... nothing..." the blonde Commander shifts her eyes about. "You know, if I could understand you, I'd probably ask if you remember what happened two days ago, but ultimately, I don't understand you and won't get any answers."

P PopcornPie

--Sougo Tokiwa--
Interaction: Crow Crow PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

"Good, isn't it?" Sougo practically giggled softly as he watch Hermoine eat. There probably wasn't much discussion between the two of them, but Sougo simply felt a familiar presence from her. A familiar...Warmth, of some sort. Seeing this, Woz decided it's simply time for him to prepare Sougo's bed and headed back to his lord's room.

The two, accompanied by Heroine X, finished their dinner, and shortly after, returned to their own rooms.

Sougo spent the night in his room, reminiscing about the past. What he could've done, or what could've changed in order for his friends to live again. He stared at a Ridewatch with a particularly large hinge and two watch crowns on his hand.

4549660363491_800x.jpg

The Zi-O Trinity Watch. The Ridewatch born out of the timeline alteration solidified in Ohma's Day. Symbolizing the union between Sougo, Geiz and Woz. Literally and figuratively. Theoretically, he could still use it, but...He doubt it would work if Geiz is no longer around. With that realization, the changed history of Sougo's world must've set in as the watch glowed and flickered. The Ridewatch itself losing color and shine before quietly exploding into a rain of blue, yellow and pink sparkles, that disappeared shortly afterwards. A few landing on Sougo's hand as he grasped it. The friends he knew were gone. Rewritten in a history that he probably couldn't even recognize anymore.

With a sigh, Sougo then drifted to sleep, in hopes that this little vacation of his would last a bit longer...

----->
Interaction: Crow Crow Topless Topless P PopcornPie

The next day did arrive, and Sougo had awoken from his slumber. With a yawn, he walked out of the room. Still rubbing his eyes, Sougo squinted as the sun's rays hit them. Oh right, he's still in an island somewhere in another universe.

Craving breakfast, Sougo arrived at the canteen where he overheard something about the device taking a little over a week. Hopefully, enough time for Sougo to let go of what happened to his old timeline. After picking up his english breakfast, he walked over to the table where the other people who were spirited away sat.

"Good morning..." Sougo greeted with a yawn, soon sitting down right beside Kanna and the Kitsune...Er...Senko, was it? Much like Kanna, he began to eat his share, but not before spreading the butter on the toast and munching on it. It's nostalgic. Reminds him a lot of his uncle's cooking. He listened into the ongoing conversation, not contributing much but hey, info's info. The gist of it though? They're stumped. Like, really stumped.

Hermione Granger - Home | Facebook

Hermione woke up in the morning, brushing her wild bushy hair out of her face as she goes for her wand. She couldn't believe the adventure she had before, still couldn't believe even as she walked out of her room and into canteen.

"Good morning," She says as she sat down, exchanging pleasanties at her evident allies.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Topless Topless Crow Crow

"What is this 'Northern Parliament'?" Senko inquired wearily, her ears drooping. Why was nothing going right? Why all these hoops? "Need I go and find them?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pookybear, resentful at Commander's comments, proceeded to explain everything he remembered up until that point via interpretive dance. With his injured joints, certain gestures were expressed less clearly than others.

He remembered hanging out in Jamaa with Smartypaw, watching her challenge animals in town to a game of Gem Breaker. Then they went out and slaughtered entire fields of pollution-spewing Phantoms. Next thing he knew, there was a flash, and he and his best friend were in a laboratory.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm not sure." Smartypaw answered softly. "First, we should go have breakfast. Then...I'm not sure."

"No need, Avrora's coming to visit in a few days nya. Hear that the Commanders and every faction's leader, or substitute leader in certain cases, are going to have this meeting with her. I speculate that if all things go well, Avrora will take us there!" Akashi explains. "Well, this is a business thing, so I don't know if they'll bring you all, might want to check on them for that.

Until that happens, very little is known about the Northern Parliament. They're very hard to reach, you see, and after the Second Great War, they disappeared into the snow."

"And that's the easy part. The hard part will probably be getting there and meeting Avrora's 'komrades' as she calls them," Shiranui continues, "socialization's haaaard stuff."

P PopcornPie Topless Topless Thepotatogod Thepotatogod PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

"I think I get the gist. Huh, so we can communicate. Maybe you can tell me where Smartypaw is so I can deliver you to her."

"So is this the new one created from the thing, or is this the original that was sent through dimensions... man, this is confusing... but the latter would imply that the device is able to travel through dimensions, albeit with very specific conditions and on accident... nyeehee..." the blonde Commander thought.

P PopcornPie

"Well, let's clear that off the list first then. Hmmm... the powder's wearing off. Best to apply another layer. My sister's isn't a Vichy brand, but it should last..."

Jupiter dashed out of the room for a bit and one could've sworn they heard some noises.

"Intruder! IDENTIFY YOURSELF!"
"Niiiimiiii! That's my sister!"

Jupiter returned with a powder puff to powder Smartypaw again.

"What's that Ironblood girl doing here? Anyways, ready to go?"

P PopcornPie

Last edited:
"Oh, okay..." Senko's ears drooped forward. "Hopefully, Kuroto is being cared for by a friend, or family member. I hope he'll forgive my absence..." She itched the top of her forehead, while her tails thumped on the floor. While Kuroto wasn't the type to beat her for a mistake, especially a disappearance well beyond her control, there was still so much more that could go wrong. What if Kuroto had no friends to care for him? What if he died searching for her? What if she was actually brought to this world because hers was destroyed? Her hair bristled as she moved her curled fingers from her scalp to the table.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pookybear folded his arms and shook his head, with his fuzzy lip pushed out and his eyes hardened. Nope, he would not fail her! What kind of sidekick failed his best friend?

On the other paw, even he would admit that something was up with her. To his memory, she NEVER worried about having a family, and he certainly didn't know about Erinn. The only transition he had between Jamaa and this world was a flash, and, as far as he knew, he wasn't unconscious. That ray they helped repair...Did it alter his memories? Or maybe Smartypaw...was not HIS Smartypaw?! The thought made his fur shoot up straight.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Smartypaw sneezed at the powder, while at the same time resisting the urge to itch it off. Well, the Alphas would have wanted her to suck it up. As would Nao. It was all for the best...Right? Her dream reminded her of how much she was leaving behind either way. "This looks good, let's go." She answered flatly.

"If you can't remedy the despair of someone so far, why not you remedy the despair of someone nearer for a change?" Yuubari suggests.

"Uh... yeah! What she said!" Akashi adds, "anyways, I think us three should go soon - get to work, set the store up... time is money, so I can't afford to open a second late nya! If you need us, you know where to find us, right?"

During this time, Jupiter and S- I mean, that snow rabbit from yesterday walked in for breakfast.

"Oh right, now that you're... you know... you, you can't eat meat anymore, right?"

P PopcornPie Topless Topless Thepotatogod Thepotatogod PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

"No go, huh?"

The blonde Commander ponders.

"I kinda want to eat breakfast now. You're hungry too, aren't you, little guy?"

P PopcornPie

Last edited:
--Sougo Tokiwa--
Interaction: Crow Crow Topless Topless PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss P PopcornPie

Sougo observes his new allies--for one, Senko appears to be a caretaker of sorts. She worries about a man named Kuroto...Hopefully, not to be mistaken with this crazy guy he 'worked' with to defeat Another OOO. It also seems that some organization known as the Northern Parliment will be hosting a meeting with the Commanders soon-ish, which leaves them with nothing much to do for the day. Which leaves him to ponder what he should do for the day. Maybe he could tag along with one of the Shipgirls' missions, perhaps stow away to get some action...Then again, he could just wander around the campus and visit Hikaru and Katsuo and see what they're up to.

More importantly though...Where's Woz?

Sougo pondered the question as he ate his toast, biting with a crunch as he then glanced around, looking for his scarfed friend. Perhaps he had something to do? Then again, there wasn't much to do. Perhaps he overslept?

--Woz--
Interaction: Crow Crow

Woz stood on the port of the island they currently reside in, feeling the breeze as he stared off in the distance. He watched the sunrise early on in the morning, and now...They currently have no goal. No ending to strive for. As far as he's concerned, his role is now done. Complete. Sougo became Ohma Zi-O and rewrote the timeline--the timeline that he should've been observing, scibing every detail of Sougo's new history...Perhaps he can become a captain of a pseudo military group again just like he did when he was still spying at the Resistance. He mused at the idea, but realizes that perhaps it's best to stay by Sougo's side as long as he can.

Who knows what would happen when they get back.

For now, Woz begins to roam around the campus, most likely to observe the general proceedings of the Shipgirls around the facility.

As Woz would walk around the scenery, a voice would sound behind him.

"Alone on a day like this? That's a bit pathetic, don't you think?"

If he were to turn behind, he would see someone. Whether she rung a bell in his recent memory or not was another story. Fox-like and sporting red - that description did fit someone the crew had seen previously. Despite her mocking words, she too, was alone.

Akagi-chan.png

"... you aren't the one who kidnapped us, are you?"

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

--Woz--

The day is proving to be quite lovely. The sun beaming down on his face as the breeze swept across the island, giving everyone a nice, comforting vibe throughout the island. He was thinking of visiting one of the barracks when someone called out to him, mocking him for being alone.

"Well, I figured m'lord would relish the time being alone." Woz chuckled, turning around to see a somewhat familiar black clad kitsune. She bears a strong familiarity to someone. "Hm. That's bold coming from someone who's all alone..." He'd say just before the girl reveals something of a kidnapping situation, accusing him as the perpetrator. "My, that's quite the accusation. I'm fairly certain we're in your debt." He says, shocked by the little Destroyer Class' accusation. "No, I did not partake in the act of kidnapping one of you. I wouldn't do such a thing unless m'lord commanded to." Woz truthfully answered, not wanting to cause too much trouble.

1.png

"Alone!?" the little one was shocked as she looked left and right. "Zeppy? Hiei-chan? But they were beside me a while ago! We were kidnapped together and we escaped our confinement! Together! Or did I leave first before them... when did we even split..."

--Woz--

"Goodness me, were you too scared that you left your friends behind...?" Woz sighs as he then approached the child, crouching so that they can look eye to eye. "Why don't you calm down and tell me what happened. Perhaps tell me how the three of you managed to get separated?" He asked, thinking that he could maybe pass the time by helping this child and her 'kidnapping' situation.

"Alright..." the fox girl breathed in and out. "It all started when the three of us - Zeppy, Hiei-chan and I - found ourselves in a strange place. I don't know what happened before we ended up sleeping, neither did the two of them, so Zeppy said it was a kidnapper, because a kidnapper would never reveal his face... or her face... Zeppy thinks that the one who kidnapped us is our Commander, because we've never seen our Commander's face. Hiei-chan agreed, gave some points, and I thought they made sense so I went with it.

... and then we found our way out of the strange room, agreed to ask for directions, I walked a little behind them, we bumped into a few walls, and not too long after, I found you all alone."

Last edited:
--Woz--

"The Commander...?" Woz rubbed his chin, odd. The Commander, or should I say, Commanders are usually hands on in terms of leading their troops. This means that...This is probably a different faction all together. "So there are other military institutions that utilizes Ship Girls. . ." The fact itself intrigued the scarfed chronicler. He stood up, "Do you recall the path you took getting here?" He asked, almost as if telling the child to lead him towards the area of their capture. "We might run into them along the way."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back