• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dashing through the Lane

Characters
Here
"I would love to." Smartypaw sighed lovingly, lowering her hackles and ears. "You can help me figure myself out, before I leave."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Oh..." Senko bent backwards a little. "More of those flying machines." Nothing against the girls, of course, but she couldn't help but bristle, even if they were tiny. The propellers looked ready to nick her nose and cheeks she sniffed. "It's a very subtle scent...But I believe I may remember it."

Crow Crow

"I would love to." Smartypaw sighed lovingly, lowering her hackles and ears. "You can help me figure myself out, before I leave."

"Well, I'll hang around you whenever I'm not doing Commissions or other missions... I don't have that many friends so you can fit right into my limited social circle of friends and sisters... Bailey might have the urge to squeeze your cheeks from time to time, though..." Jupiter responds.

P PopcornPie

"Oh..." Senko bent backwards a little. "More of those flying machines." Nothing against the girls, of course, but she couldn't help but bristle, even if they were tiny. The propellers looked ready to nick her nose and cheeks she sniffed. "It's a very subtle scent...But I believe I may remember it."

Crow Crow

"I myself wonder what Ironblood Engineering smells like, nya," Akashi says, "lead the way!"

If Senko did just that, her hearing would soon pick up on sobbing and crying - and it would be noticeable that it was from the same source as the subtle scent.

Geez, this can't be good.

P PopcornPie Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

The crying would lead to quite the sight.

1.png

"WAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

The redheaded commander walked around in circles.

"Ah! AHHH! I'm terrible with children! I have no maternal instincts! No paternal instincts! I'm too Ironblooded!"

"Panicking does nothing to make this better. Try conversing with her directly," Hikaru, standing beside Katsuo, suggests.

"Heeey Zeppy..." the redheaded Commander tries to reconcile as he kneels down.

"GO AWAY! BAD KIDNAPPER!"

--Sougo Tokiwa || Woz--
Interaction Crow Crow P PopcornPie

Following Senko and the gang, they also hear some kind of...Crying. Eventually, they would be led to a scene where a grey haired girl. Katsuo, Hikaru and the commander circling around her in a panic...Well, only the Commander, really.

"Uh...What's going on?" Sougo approached Hikaru and Katsuo, looking at the child.

Woz, meanwhile, attempted to approach the child slowly, trying to appear not dangerous.

"Zeppy over there keeps insisting that the Commander over there is her kidnapper. The lady insists that she has it under control, but I think it's about time I intervene," Katsuo responds

"Our friend here blames it on her lack of parental instinct."

"I'm not a dangerous person, Zeppy, I promise!"

Zeppy, as she was called, looked to see Woz, panicking.

4.png

"Wh- who is that? Another kidnapper?"

2.png

"That's Woz!" Akagi-chan said, "he helped me find everyone who then helped find you!"

"That was quick," Katsuo responds, turning to Woz, "I guess whatever you did paid off, huh? Well, not that I was there to see it."

"R- really? Is he a good person then?" Zeppy's tears were beginning to subside. "Will he save me from the kidnapper?"

"I know I will - by punishing him!"

"Not a kidnapper, girls! Wait, when did you shrink, Akagi? Or did Akagi and I... is that even possible?" the redheaded Commander looked at Little Bel, then towards the blonde Commander. "Is that your daughter?"

"Yes."

While distracted, Akagi-chan got the jump on the redheaded Commander, locking his legs with a strong elbow grip.

"Aaaahhhh! Mercy! Mercy!"

"If you want mercy, you'll have to beg for it~"

During this fiasco, Zeppy runs towards and hides behind Woz, clinging onto his cloak while looking towards Hiei. "Wow, Hiei-chan, you've grown!"

"Indeed I have," Hiei smiles as she bends and pats Zeppy, "I think."

"Well," Akashi declares, "after we round them up. All we have to do is wait for them to return to normal like Hiei over here. After that, they'll forget everything they did when shrunken down, just like Hiei did. That's my conclusion, nya.

Let's see, how do I... this is quite a pickle you're in, Commander."

During all this, some might get a feeling that someone was watching them with feelings of jealous rage. The exuding aura was that strong.

Last edited:
--Sougo Tokiwa || Woz--
Interaction: Crow Crow P PopcornPie

"Oh please, I had simply spoken with her while I was take a leisurely stroll." Woz tells Katsuo, "Funny thing is, she also thought me as a Kidnapper as well. I managed to convince her otherwise." He chuckled a bit before turning to Akagi, who's trying to torture the commander.

"Now, now, Akagi-chan. That's not the we should do things." Woz says as his scarf then flies and wraps around the red commander's neck, securely, its other end landing on his hand. "If you truly want to make them beg, I suggest choking them--." He the tugged on the scarf, tightning around the commander's neck momentarily before releasing again. "Like so. It's quite the efficient method of torture that I happen to use quite a lot back in the day. Why don't you give it a try?" He hands Lil Akagi the rest of his scarf, leaving them to their own devices.

"So it's temporary?" Sougo asks the catwoman, who simply said that they would only have to gather around everyone who's affected and soon, they'll turn back. Before Sougo got his answer though, he felt a sharp tingle on his back. "I...Think someone's watching us..." Sougo gulped, feeling chills as he tried to look around for the one who potentially caused it.

"Well, based on my current theory, it's temporary, but I have a hunch that I haven't taken other things into account," Akashi says.

"Damn you Woz, DAMN YOU WOOOOOOOOOZZZ!!!!" the redheaded Commander repeatedly hit his fist on the ground as the small Akagi began to suffocate him with a scarf. "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKK!!! ECH ECH ECH!"

"Don't worry about that, it's just Akagi or Taihou," Akashi says to Sougo, "they're always out to cling to their Commander. Obviously Akagi's over there so it's just-"

In the middle of all this, Albacore, whom I cannot use a full sprite for at the risk of getting banned, walked past our gang.

AlbacoreBanner.png

"Hello Commander! Hello everyone? Are you all having a fun day?"

"Yes."
"NO!"

"OOookay, see you all later~"

t4N0XmH.png

Albacore was dragging someone by the feet - the aforementioned Taihou, who was unconscious but still breathing, her eyes soulless and her mouth opened. Her regal yukata was practically sweeping the soil. Those who were native to the place did not react to it, merely treating it like an everyday occurrence.

"Wait, if that back there wasn't Taihou, then..."

When Sougo went to investigate, he would find someone.

chicheng.png

"I suppose now would be a good time to stop this, now wouldn't it~, oh, looks like someone found me. Not that it matters."

A regular-sized Akagi was there. But there was a smaller Akagi-chan there too! What was going on?

The regular Akagi walked out of the shadows, crossing her arms as she glared at the smaller one, causing the strangling to stop.

"Th- thanks Akagi."

"You need not thank me. It is my duty to protect you after all," Akagi smiles, "all I request is to watch your time well."

1.png

"Y- you're... me!"

"I certainly act very differently from you, for starters. Now, give me back my Commander."

"You mean this kidnapper? But I must punish him further! Until he declares himself my slave!"

"Again with the kidnapper stuff!"

While regular Akagi and Akagi-chan fought, someone stormed into the place, coldness in her voice.

VkoBnbP.png

"I had a hunch I would find you here, Akashi. Huh?"

What?

0.png

"B- but I'm the first Aircraft Carrier of the Ironblood? Why are there two of us?"

"Whatever strange science you have dabbled in this time, Akashi, it... it is not inherently bad. It is not a thing that has a reason for me to despise," the bigger Graf Zeppelin held a finger towards the little Zeppy, only for the little Zeppy to grasp it.

"Wow! A compliment, nya!" Akashi grins.

The familiar-looking Belfast runs towards the group from a distance, facing the blonde Commander.

beierfasite.png

"Master! I was looking all over the place for you! I heard rumours that something happened to me, so I had to ensure that you were not worried- oh, hello."

beierfasite_younv.png

"H- hello..."

"Mmmhmmm... so polite. Who might you be?"

"I'm... Belfast."

"Such a coincidence, that's my name as well."

"I am starting to think that my theory was incorrect, nya," Akashi scratches her head.

"But more importantly, does that not mean that there's a mini-me walking around?" Hiei suggests with a smile.

"Then we have to find her right away!"

"Let's start with not someplace, but someone."

As everyone moved along, they would see the miniature version of Hiei as all expected, and an opponent in the form of Laffey? Ayanami was spectating and she leaned on a tree.

birui_younv.png

"LISTEN HERE, RABBIT, I AM THE PRIDE OF THE KONGOU-CLASS! I WON'T LOSE TO YOU AGAIN!"

lafei.png

"OK."

The smaller Hiei, armed with only blade, repeatedly thrusts her sword towards Laffey, but Laffey rapidly dodges each strike by swerving sideways. Not a single hit landed. Finally, Laffey would grip the sharp blade with her bare hands and toss it to the side.

3.png

The small Hiei - Hiei-chan as we would call her - began sobbing and smacking her fist on Laffey's chest. "Give it back! Give it back!"

Hiei, with a soft laugh, picks up Hiei-chan's sword and hands it back to her, all while hugging her smaller, sobbing counterpart.

"Hiei, she smells like you..."

"I'd be surprised if she didn't."

"Well, that's all four of them found. It seems that the little ones are entirely new entities created from the incomplete data of some ships - whereas the complete data made the originals. But theories aside... there are now two of each. What'll you two do with the little ones?" Akashi asks the Commanders.

"Obviously we're keeping them!"

"You guys act like I was gonna suggest the opposite of that," Akashi says, "no matter. You're the Commanders, if that's your call, that's your call."

"If Little Bel is anything like me," Belfast says, "I'm confident that I can teach her the ways of a head maid."

"Ultimately, she is me," Graf Zeppelin crosses her arms, "I'm the best person to look after her."

"Ahaha..." that was all that escaped from Akagi's mouth.

With no further words, Hiei simply gave an upsy-daisy to her smaller counterpart.

"You all seemed to be having fun. I wasn't sure if I wanted to interrupt such a beautiful family."

Both Commanders turned behind, wide-eyed. An individual who was entirely new from the perspective of our cast had appeared, with Z23 and Javelin accompanying her.

"Avrora!"

"We didn't think you were coming so soon! We didn't even prepare your welcome party yet!"

"Yeah, you were scheduled to come three days later!"

afuleer.png

"да. In the flesh and the steel. What can I say, my komrades? The weather was kinder than the predictions foretold. Why is there a need for a welcome party? I was already a member of this fleet before, and I will still be no matter how far I am from you all."

Avrora, as she was called, looked towards the various members of the cast.

"Are you having guests?"

P PopcornPie Topless Topless Thepotatogod Thepotatogod PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss MythyDW MythyDW darkred darkred Yamperzzz Yamperzzz Midrick Midrick Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Flintstone Flintstone Chungchangching Chungchangching Jeremiah Jeremiah Crow Crow

--Sougo Tokiwa || Woz--
Interaction: Crow Crow

"Fufu...She's quite the quick learner." Woz simply chuckled to himself as he watched little Akagi strangle the fuck out of the red commander with his child. A content smile on his face not unlike a dad watching his child grow.

"G-good morning, you two..." Sougo meekly greeted the blonde dragging an unconscious ship girl, practically staring in concern. Eventually, when Sougo look back at where he thinks the voice came from, the real Akagi shows up, glaring down at the little one in order to release Woz' scarf, which instinctively flew and wrapped snug around its owner's neck.

"Ah, it seems I was wrong. So it is not caused by any temporal manipulation." Woz took note of his mistake as he listened to Akashi's explaination, watching the two kitsunes duke it out.

Eventually, all four lolis had been gathered, and the commanders unanimously agreed to keep them all.

"This will prove to be interesting..." Woz smiles at the brewing hatred between Akagi and her small counterpart. Shortly after that, a new shipgirl arrived from what's believed to be the russian branch of the operation. The commanders were talking about it as well.

"Yeah, we are." Sougo nodded when asked about if the Azure Lane is having Guests on board, rubbing the back of his head. "I'm Tokiwa Sougo. The scarfed man near the two Akagis is Woz."

"Greetings." Woz bowed at the shipgirl in respect, soon raising his head afterwards.

afuleer.png

"Привет. I am Avrora of the North Union, and currently, the sole representative and ambassador for it in matters relating to Azur Lane," Avrora introduces herself.

"Avrora's the only Northerner we've met. Anything about any other member - we only know through tales from generations before," the blonde Commander explains.

"And Avrora's own stories. She talks about girls like Tashkent, Grozny and Gangut a lot, but she hasn't really shown so much as a photo of them."

"Let's not forget about the stories about my best friend Pirozkhi, whom I lost many ages ago. If only I could see him again."

"Pretty hard to forget. I know how it feels like to lose a big, fuzzy bear too, so I really relate to them."

Avrora looks towards Kanna.

"Oh, Laffey, did you shrink?"

lafei.png

"I'm right here..." Laffey responds.

"Then who's this over here?"

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Topless Topless

"I'm Kanna, and I'm not Laffey." The dragon girl clarified. She seems to bear no mind with the confusion.

Crow Crow

"Yeah she's not me."

"Oh, it's just that you both sound so similar," Avrora comments.

"More like identical," the redheaded Commander says, "so uh... since you came early, do you want to push the meeting earlier as well?"

"хорошо! The sooner we have the meeting, the sooner my komrades from the North Union can meet my komrades from Azur Lane!"

"That's the part I'm looking forward to, Avrora," the blonde Commander replies.

"I'll convey this to the other participants," the redheaded Commander adds, "I speculate that if everything works out, we could have the meeting tomorrow afternoon."

3.png

"Mmhmmmhmmm... is there a promise of new technology?" Akashi's eyes glimmered.

"Akashi, don't be rude," the redheaded Commander bonked Akashi's head with a light fist.

"да. We will share what we can with you. Even if we are seperated, we are united in our fight with the Sirens. Anything that will help you will help us, and vice versa," Avrora, not the slightest bit offended, responds.

"I look forward to some new toys to play with then, nyahaha..." Akashi rubs her head with her sleeve, still feeling the bump.

P PopcornPie Topless Topless Thepotatogod Thepotatogod PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss MythyDW MythyDW darkred darkred Yamperzzz Yamperzzz Midrick Midrick Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Flintstone Flintstone Chungchangching Chungchangching Jeremiah Jeremiah Crow Crow

It took a long while of comforting these little girls, and rounding them up, but the situation was finally settled. Senko herded the young Shipgirls along with her tails, happily pointing out all sorts of pretty birds and butterflies.

Once it was decided that the mini-Shipgirls would be kept, a new face appeared. She was busty, decked out in pretty white furs and elegant silvers. "A Shipgirl from far away, how wonderful!" The kitsune performed a curtsy. "My name is Senko. I am a kitsune hailing from Japan, and I am looking forward to being returned home to the man I look after."

Crow Crow

Senko's ears drooped. "I have been kidnapped and brought to this parallel dimension. I'm afraid that, in the Japan I know, there are no shipgirls." Her tails swept around to her peers. "We have not yet created a way to get us all home. But I do need to get home soon. Kuroto is certainly beside himself with worry by now."

Crow Crow

"A parallel universe?" Avrora was a bit surprised. "Like, another world? That's a bit unheard of for the North Union."

"It actually happened a bunch of times here before this," the redheaded Commander adds.

"A bunch of times before... our meetings with Kizuna Ai, the Tuskurians, the Gamindrustrians... they had something in common... they came to our world through a specialized Mirror Sea, and they left the same way," Akashi realizes, "I think I got it."

"Wait, that second one happened?"

"Still in the midst of a brainstorming session, Akashi?" Avrora comments with a slight giggle, "looks like we have a lot to share. Why not you be part of the Expedition Crew, Akashi? I must warn you, the Sirens on the way are much tougher than the ones around your areas."

"When it comes to me, that's a selling point!" Akashi declares.

"Avrora, I don't think we should be pre-deciding who gets to come along on the trip. We're supposed to think on that for the meeting, remember?"

"I'd say they're more considerations. Speaking of, the Sirens know how to deal with us KAN-SEN, but what if..." Avrora turns to face the cast.

"Woah, woah, I'm not too sure if bringing them along is a good idea. We're supposed to bring them home in one piece, not... well... in molecules."

"COUNT ME IIIIIN!"

Out of goddamn nowhere, Mysterious Heroine X falls face-flat on the ground as she descends from above.

latest

"By the visual novel, that really hurt! But yeah, cool adventure! Count me in pronto!"

Last edited:
"A Mirror Sea!" Senko's ears and tail perked up. "That may be what I ended up falling through. There was a thunderstorm last night." Her tails wagged, and her eyes gained a determined glow. "I would like to be a part of the exploration team as well! I will be of a great help." She demonstrated by creating a portal, then sliding into it, then reappearing a yard away. "I will do anything to aid in this endeavor. For Kuroto!"

"Then it's settled!"

"Avrora, it's considering," the redheaded Commander adds.

It all took place during the course of a few days.
Early tomorrow, the meeting between the faction leaders, Avrora and the Commanders took place.

Part of their decisions was to bring a handful of Azur Lane's girls to the trip to the North Union. These girls brought were...
EnterpriseBanner.png
A. Mainly girls the cast has met before
B. Mostly girls our cast have yet to meet
SaratogaBanner.png

(Note: All who post after in response to this, place your votes in brackets. This decision is not an in-character voting session.)

The following day, something else was presented to our cast during lunch.

"Well guys, Avrora managed to get you the OK in terms of bringing you into the North Union with our main Expedition Crew, under the condition that my senpai and I keep a good eye on you all, and that you all are our responsibility. Question is, who does want in, anyways?" the redheaded Commander asks.

"If you agree, be prepared for some pretty tough Sirens. Avrora told us about how tough the ones there are. The blue and yellow Sirens we've faced one time too many are paper compared to them! Or so we heard, nyeeheehee..." the blonde Commander adds.

"Senko and MHX are already on the list, so that's checked."

"Niiiiice," MHX grins.

P PopcornPie Topless Topless Thepotatogod Thepotatogod PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss MythyDW MythyDW darkred darkred Yamperzzz Yamperzzz Midrick Midrick Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Flintstone Flintstone Chungchangching Chungchangching Jeremiah Jeremiah Crow Crow

Senko stuck her chest out with pride.

Smartypaw, however, felt a longing. She used to explore all the time as Yuchino, and she wondered if she should live that experience one more time. Then again, wouldn't exploration be easier as a rabbit? It would be easier to take her seriously as a bunny than some homely little girl, wouldn't it? Especially when she had Pookybear, who looked raring to go.

The blonde Commander approaches the still-covered-in-white Smartypaw for a bit, whispering.

"You've been avoiding us a while, haven't you, Smartypaw? I thought you'd have left by now, but it looks like something's keeping you here."

Jupiter, who was sitting by Smartypaw's side, widened her eyes as her Commander said that name.

P PopcornPie

The out-of-nowhere whisper made Little Smartypaw's ear twitch wildly. "Couldn't leave if I wanted to." She answered shyly, stroking her ear. "I'm not sure if I can use my quill in this form, that's all."

--Sougo Tokiwa || Woz--
Interaction: Crow Crow Topless Topless P PopcornPie
[Character Vote: B.]

"Parallel Universes...I've never dealt with something like that before, but I think it's like the AR Worlds." Sougo says as he listened onto the discussion of the northern union commander as well as Akashi. It would then be decided that they would consider taking everyone along to the norths...

The next day, a meeting was held at lunch. Sougo, alongside his companion Woz knew what to answer already.

"I believe it's a given that we will join you." Woz says as he eats his bowl of rice. "It's more or less the least we could do."

"I mean, I never got to travel outside of Japan on my world, so it's pretty exciting!" Sougo beamed, thinking of it lightly. "Don't worry, I can handle myself." He nods, eating as well.

"Do you want to follow us, or do you want to stay behind, until we return," the blonde Commander asks Smartypaw directly, "we've got quite the mission ahead of us..."

"I definitely can't deny that you guys were great with the Sirens, even if I didn't see or hear any of the stuff happening in Siren ship," the redheaded Commander replies, "looks like we should introduce you to the rest of our Expedition Fleet sometime soon, break some ice before the actual trip. Since you already know four of them, I think that saves us some time."

"Four of them?" MHX asks, sweating. "Th- they aren't who I think they are, are they?"

"I don't know." Smartypaw answered warily. "It sounds like I'll need all of my bunny might to push past those Sirens."

"You are awfully small." Senko pointed out. "From what I've seen, you don't possess any magic of your own."

"I don't." Answered the rabbit. "But I am renowned for my maneuverability...?"

"Take your time, you've got a whole day to decide," the blonde Commander encourages, stroking Smartypaw's fur.

"Wait, wait," Jupiter asks, turning to the blonde Commander, "how did you know?"

"What can I say? Lots of things don't escape me, nyeehee..." the blonde Commander replies.

"And how did you know?" Jupiter asks again, turning to Senko.

P PopcornPie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back