• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dashing through the Lane

Characters
Here
--Sougo Tokiwa || Woz--
Interaction: Crow Crow

"There are more of them?" Sougo's eyes beamed in child like wonder. Woz simply chuckled at the obvious.

"Of course. This is their base of operations, after all." Woz answered Sougo, soon turning to the Captains, "Once we all had decided, when are all we all leaving?" He asked, rubbing his chin.

"Yo."

"What is it, Kanna?" MHX asks.

"That isn't Kanna," the blonde Commander adds.

As MHX turned behind, she would see...

5.png

"Poka poka."

"AAAHHH!!" MHX raised her hands to protect herself, before putting them down. "I knew it! I knew you guys were bringing her!"

0.png
0.png
0.png

Alongside Laffey was the rest of the gang - Javelin, Ayanami and Z23.

"No need for introductions for these four, I assume?" the redheaded Commander asks

1.png

"Are you forgetting someone, nya?"

"My bad - five. I can't believe I almost forgot about our medic. And with that, we're left with five others to introduce. Once lunch is done, I'll lead you to where they are and we can begin planning things. As we speak, they're hanging around a Lecture Hall, doing things."

"With the Lecture Hall Computer?"

"Now I'm worried. But yes, after everything's settled, we'll leave two days later, at 10am."

qiubite.png

"Hey sis," Jupiter says, waving to Javelin, "good luck on the trip..."

"All the sisterly love in the universe is just what I needed!" Javelin glees as she gives Jupiter a great hug, "and good luck with your commissions!"

"Will do... will do..."

P PopcornPie Topless Topless Thepotatogod Thepotatogod @PolikShadowbliss @Mythy The Dragonwolf @darkred @Yamperzzz @Meme Man @Shooting Star Asuka @Flintstone @Chungchangching @Jeremiah Crow Crow

"AH!" MHX raised her hands defensively again. "Oh, this time it was just you, Kanna."

"Is Laffey... scary?"

"No, no, I'm not afraid of you. Who gave you the idea that I'm afraid of you?"

"Who indeed."

Topless Topless

"Hm...I'll use it well." Smartypaw purred. But her relaxation didn't last long. "Oh, for the Alpha's sake...you knew that I wasn't really a rabbit before?" Well, that complicated things. How could Smartypaw concentrate on her mission when everyone was going to jump on whatever opportunity they had to pressure her into changing back into Yuchino? She didn't want it...there was too much trouble to go back to.

"What do you mean?" Senko tilted her head. "That rabbit was in the rescue party, was she not? All I saw of her was her using her quick wits and biological abilities."

Smartypaw smiled at her, then turned to smile at their new acquaintances. "Little Smartypaw, at your service! And this is my sidekick, Pookybear."

"N- nothing," Jupiter said to Senko.

"I mean, for starters, I actually saw it, and second of all, your powder wore off," the blonde Commander adds, picking up a fingerful of yesterday's powder that Smartypaw used, "I should know - I used to use that brand."

"Ready to meet our additional members, everyone? Before someone installs viruses into the lecture hall computer."

P PopcornPie Topless Topless Thepotatogod Thepotatogod @PolikShadowbliss @Mythy The Dragonwolf @darkred @Yamperzzz @Meme Man @Shooting Star Asuka @Flintstone @Chungchangching @Jeremiah Crow Crow

--Sougo Tokiwa || Woz--
Interaction: Crow Crow P PopcornPie

"She did find us at the ship, after all." Sougo chuckled when Senko mentioned about Smartypaw's accomplishments when Jupiter asked about her, not knowing about their furry friend. After that, however, she seemed to deny the fact. Regardless, the red haired commander then asked if they're ready to meet the other members.

"As ready as we could ever be." Woz simply nodded as Sougo finished his meal. Woz opted to clean up after him, like a king's servant should. Sougo tried to stop him from doing so multiple times, but Woz is pretty insistent.

And so it was settled, everyone assembled and met at one of the Lecture Halls, where they would meet the rest of the expedition crew.

"Ladies and gentlemen, behold, our-"

As the redheaded Commander opened the door, a rain of cushions gushed out and smacked our cast in the face.

Z23 and Javelin picked some of these pillows up and looked at their tags.

"Skog... slook?"

"Rosens... tjarna?"

The tiny girl looks towards the gang as she stands in front of the door, striking a pose.

salatuojia.png

"Oh! Didn't notice you were there~! I'm Lexington-class Aircraft Carrier, Saratoga~ teehee~ how do you like my prank~"

"Well, at least you had the courtesy to not use water this time. Was this really worth your salary?"

"No, that's why I use the same ones all the time!"

"She may not look like it, but Saratoga's one of the fleet's biggest and eldest brains. Even Enterprise admits that she's better than her at most jobs she can do."

"Awww, Commander, you don't have to~- wait, what do you mean 'she may not look like it'?"

"Nyeeheehee..."

Our other characters were sitting quietly on the chairs.

dafeng.png

"I couldn't think of a day without you, Commander, so I'm glad I could join you~."

"That's Taihou. Aircraft Carrier. That's all you need to know."

"Keeping every secret about me to yourself? As it should be, my beloved~."

yanzhan.png

"I am Queen Elizabeth-class Battleship Warspite. I look forward to cooperating with you."

"That's my grandma... probably. Nyeehee. Warspite's one of the fleet's most senior members. The only one in the fleet who's from generations before hers is Mikasa. She's got a lot of titles!"

U81.png

"Ironblood Type VIIC - U81, reporting for duty, sir!"
I56.png

"Second ship of the Type B Mod. 2 Cruiser submarines, I-56... I hope I can help..."​

"U81 and I-56 are some of my most reliable Underboats. You can always count on Underboats, and evidence of that is etched into history!"

"Until Depth Charges were invented. Let's not forget the potatoes."

"I'm not that reliable..." I-56 says.

"Nonsense! You're reliable, and the fact that you're here instead of having vengeance duels with Hammann for seven days in a row proves it! So let's revise," the redheaded Commander says, "our squad consists of four Zerstorers, one Schlachtschiff, two Flugzeugträgers, one Repair Ship and two Underboats."

Everyone in the room, except Z23 and U81, looked at him with utter confusion.

"... four Destroyers, one Battleship, two Aircraft Carriers, one Repair Ship and two Submarines. Sorry, force of habit."

afuleer.png

"Let's not forget one Light Cruiser," all this time, Avrora sat at the edge of the room, "I am the one with the directions, after all. Now, shall I begin the briefing? There's not too much to cover."

--Sougo Tokiwa || Woz--

"An honor to be of service to you all." Woz bowed upon their introductions, soon raising his head.

"We'll be in your care..." Sougo meekly nods as the 7 new members introduced themselves. Avora then asked if she could proceeded with the briefing, in which he promptly nodded. "Oh right, we'll have to fight on the water right? Not sure if I have anything except for aerial forms."

"I believe that is the reason the KanSen are here, m'lord." Woz answered Sougo, "They will be the main vanguard of this trip. If anything, we would be support unless we can fight on a surface."

"As with the retrieval mission some here have went on that ended in a rescue, you'll be wearing experimental altered footwear based on KAN-SEN technology that can be worn by non-KAN-SEN. In very, very simple terms, they're shoes and they make you walk on water," the redheaded Commander explains, "unless you want the same thing but more similar to underboat riggings, less shoes and more undersea motorboat, though you'll probably have to hold your breath for that one. We can even alter your bike for that."

Avrora walks up to the front as Laffey mans the projector.

"The path from here to there shouldn't be a problem at all, until we get close enough. Let's use the centre of the North Union's territory for reference. Our land is concentrated in this radius. Around it is an Ice Barrier that has been up for quite a while now. It exists to protect against Sirens, that are spread out. 1 kilometre away from the barrier and you won't find any. 1 to 5 kilometres away is where a lot of the strong ones - purple Sirens patrol. Further away you will see the usual blue and yellow Sirens. that will naturally dwindle in numbers the further one is, to the point where levels would be more normal - I would say it would take 50 kilometres away from the barrier.

Next slide please."

Laffey was a bit drowsy.

"Laffey!" Z23 exclaims, waking her up as she shifts slides.

"Thank you. For those who are a bit new to this place, the usual way a fleet formation occurs is for faster, lighter Vanguard ships like Destroyers and Cruisers that are able to act and evade fast in front while the Main Fleet - usually less mobile and usually a larger target, sits behind while they prepare heavier weapons. Shifting around is inevitable in a scattered battle, but that's how battles start for us. The submarine fleet stays underneath, only attacking when ordered.

As an additional note, I noticed that some of you have the ability to fly, which would be useful for anti-air combat. So I decided to place permanent aerial units between the Vanguard and Main Fleets."

"In other words, we need to arrange you all according to these niches - based on mobility and size," the blonde Commander says, "I guess some of you might be more used to the slower, bulky ones in front and the faster ones behind, but..."

"Exactly." Senko rubbed the back of her ear, blushing a little. "As I am not even sure who kidnapped me, I don't know anything prior to my awakening. Thus, I don't know what your little friend is really like."

"Weeeeeeelll..."
Smartypaw bounced all around Senko. "I'm independent, loyal, energized, and you better believe I'm determined!"

"I can tell!" The kitsune giggled. "Now, let us go meet these new friends..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The group was greeted with a small armada, consisting of various ships in all shapes, sizes, and, most importantly, functional. naturally, the first one they met was an upbeat prankster who covered them in cushions which spewed feathers, and Senko minded the prank's messy nature quite a bit. "Oh, and now look, you've scattered feathers everywhere!" She was shaking her head, but she smiled good-naturedly nonetheless as she swept the feathers into a neat pile with her tails.

"Smartypaw, at your service! And this is Pookybear." The rabbit and hamster duo weaved around the shipgirls, going up for pawshakes.

Everyone next had to watch a slideshow detailing what kind of defenses they would be up against. Each of the two were confident in some ways, but getting cold feet in others. "I might be able to melt that ice barrier, but I was never a fighter." Senko fretted, twirling her tails. "If I do this, I will need protection."

"And I can probably take on the bigger, slower Sirens, but enemies too quick and too small for me can be trouble. As for flight, I can hover a little..." Smartypaw jumped into the air, and spun her ears like helicopter blades. She hung in the air for a few seconds, then came back down. "...just not for very long."

"Sqeekychee?" Pookybear tilted his head.

"...I suppose my powers as Yuchino could come in handy, but...you know..."

--Sougo Tokiwa || Woz--

"Hmm...Then I suppose that would mean M'lord and I shall handle being the heavy hitters." Woz says, "Our Rider forms are made for heavy battle, after all."

"Hm...I could go Grand, but something tells me I shouldn't reveal my ace to the Sirens yet." Sougo suggests to Woz, "You think I should go for Zi-O II instead? It should have enough power to wipe out a fleet."

"As much as I would want you to go with what you prefer, I believe the art of deception should still be at play." Woz says, "Simply go for your Ridearmors. Then, when the time is right, go for Zi-O II and surprise them."

"Trust my gut then. Got it." Sougo nods.

"It might be, yet it might not. I'm more powerful than you think!" Senko winked at Avrora. "Perhaps I might distract them with a wildfire or two."

"Um...yeah, it did..."
MHX's use of "rabbit" had Smartypaw's fur standing up. "What do you suggest? Dropping me off in a small space and having me navigate?"

"Just hang on to me real tight. As long as I'm safe, you're safe," MHX winks. "I could always use some eyes at the back."

And so the day came. Many of the shipgirls waved at the expedition crew as they set off into the horizon.

It was a long trip.

"Hey, senpai, you ever wonder why everyone's dashing on water and we're using a boat?"

"Nyeeheehee... let us never answer that question. Ever."

"You know, it's convenient how we haven't seen a single Siren yet despite this long, long trip."

Akashi approaches the two, "that's because Avrora and I calculated a route that would allow us to have as few Siren encounters as possible, just so that we can save energy for when we actually need to face them, nya."

4.png

Saratoga turn to the others as her some planes would shrink from full-size to palm-size and return to her. "Your convenience is about to run out!"

"That sounds inconvenient."

"Actually, it is convenient, Commander! We've found the outer circles we're looking for!" Akashi elates while holding a pad up. "If we assume that the stronger ones are deeper in and the weaker ones are outside, our first wave will have a high ratio of Mass-produced Siren Ships."

1.png

"My beloved, mine on the other hand have identified a problem," Taihou says as her planes return to her in the same way as Saratoga's, only turning back into paper talismans, "and as we speak, it is directly above us."

As all looked up, they would see a couple dozen pitch black planes, part alien and part earthly in terms of design origin.

unknown.png

The Commanders tightened up.

"If they return, they'll report their findings and it will destroy our chances of a surprise attack."

"Vanguard
Fleet, initiate Anti-Air maneuvers now!"

"Yes Commander!"
"да."

With that, the Vanguard Fleet, consisting of the Destroyers and Avrora, deployed their Anti-Air guns, bullet after bullet chipping away at their armoured plating. These planes retaliated with missiles.

"Look at that, rabbit, they're getting away," MHX points to the some of the planes returning to their origin point, unscathed and unattacked. "Why not we stop them in their tracks, huh?"

--Sougo Tokiwa || Woz--

The two Riders spent quite a bit trying to dash on the water, making it so that they lagged a bit from the group due to Sougo tripping up here and there. Woz on the other hand, got used to walking on water rather quickly, prompting the servant to hold Sougo for most of the trip.

"All right, you should've gotten used to the KanSen footwear by now." Woz says, turning to Sougo as he doesn't seem to be tripping much anymore. "I'm letting go."

"A-alright." Sougo nodded as Woz let go of his hands and just like that, Sougo had finally gotten a hang of the KanSen footweat--new skill has been learnt by the now overjoyed Sougo. "H-hey, I'm doing it!" He chuckled as Sougo skated off on his own for a bit, catching up to the side of the main boat. Apparently, the Commanders get to be on the boat while everyone else has to go walk on the water.

"Careful now, m'lord. The sears are a bit rocky." Woz reminds his child like King, following Sougo like a mother looking after his child. However, just then, their attention was taken by several flying scout planes. Pitch black in color with very subtle alien tech in it.

Sougo and Woz glanced up, and immediately equipped their belts when the Vanguard squad had been told to open fire.

"Alright, Woz, we're going airborne!" Sougo told his servant, taking out two of his ridewatches, pressing its buttons.

ZI-O! FOURZE!

"As you wish, m'lord." Woz nodded as he raised a ridewatch of his own, spinning its side to reveal its face before tapping its button.

GINGA!

The two Riders placed their trinkets onto their belts, a confirmation sound acknowledging their equipment.

ACTION!

A white clock with two silver clockhands spinning whilst counting down appeared behind Sougo while a green digital watch flickering numbers in a circular motion accompanied by gears appeared behind Woz. Woz raised his arm in an arc while Sougo lowered his stance, raising his left hand to his right side.

"Henshin!" The Riders yelled out, Sougo flicking his arm down, causing his buckle to turn as Woz pushed the lever with his Miridewatch forwards.

RIDER TIME! TOUEI!! FINALLY TIME!

kamen_rider_zi_o_fourze_armor_render_by_zer0stylinx_dcxcuxa-fullview.png

KAMEN RIDER! ZI-O~ ARMOR TIME! 3! 2! 1! FOUR-ZE~!

latest

GIN GIN GIRAGIRA NO GALAXY! UCHUDO KARADA NO FANTASY! WOZ! GINGA FINALLY!
FINALLY!!

Rings formed around the two riders as they are coated by their suits, glowing as a space ship armor appeared in front of Sougo, which he casually kicked, completing the transformation as the rocket armor was attached to Sougo's body, a cape draping down Woz' back.

latest
"Space is a GOOOOOO!!!" Sougo proudly proclaimed as he hopped off of the sea, transforming into a human sized rocketship which caused the rocket's thrusters to blare off, shooting off Sougo onto the heavens and barrelling towards one of the planes' noses.

latest

It should forcibly flipping the plane upwards before Sougo transforms back into humanoid form, throwing his rocket arms towards the plane's underbelly, attempting to crash it towards the other planes as he hovered with his leg rockets.

Woz meanwhile, flew over towards a group of escaping planes, attempting to cut them off and land atop of one of them.

Last edited:
Senko slip-slided on the water gracefully, swerving out of any sea creature's way. The boats started to outpace her, however, so she hooked her kitsune claws into the back of one of them. "Goodness, this mission shall be the death of me..." She fretted, struggling to stay upright.

Just to make their situation worse, airborne Sirens appeared! With her other hand, Senko began to hurl flames at the planes.

Meanwhile, Smartypaw and Pookybear enjoyed the ride on MHX's back. "This is the thrill I've missed as a cowardly Miletan!" The bunny whooped, with the hamster chittering in agreement. "Okay, what do you want me to do? Want me to chew up the wires connecting their throttles to the engine?"

unknown.png

The planes would swerve to evade Sougo's strike, before retaliating with its firepower in the form of homing missiles directed towards him! During this, the same plane would be knocked down by Kanna's blast, sending it crashing into the waters, and would've smacked Warspite in the face had she not used her sword to slice it in two.

yanzhan.png

"It would be wise to respect an old lady like me!" She would shout to the downed plane.

"The strength of aircraft doesn't lie in its armour, but how it flies, how it moves," MHX says as she takes a great leap, leaving great ripples in the sea as she hops onto an escaping plane, "if we control how it moves, we win!"

Woz, in the meantime, would successfully land on an escaping plane, only for it to perform multiple barrel rolls as it flies around wildly.

"It looks like they're trying to escape!" Naturally, the motherly, subservient Senko couldn't help but worry for the downed Sirens a little, and she dove underwater to check out the one Kanna had shot down.

"Oh, um..."
Smartypaw tilted her head. Maybe Yuchino was heavy enough to throw a plane off course, but Smartypaw? She wasn't even heavy enough to crack the ice in Mt. Shiveer! Pookybear started to hop on the wing anyway, playfully trying to encourage her.

"Too little weight? We'll just have to make the other side lighter!" MHX cuts one of the plane's wings off before she joins Pookybear in adding weight to the other wing. It all came plummeting down, no matter how hard it tried to keep itself up...

Meanwhile, Senko could find the sliced plane continuously moving sinking to the bottom. From the looks of things, nothing indicated that anyone was piloting it - no severed limbs or black blood or such.

She would, however, find the two submarines hanging down there, both giving Senko a thumbs up.

U81.png

"Everything's in order down here, but if it's not, you can count on us!"

1.png

"No enemies detected below water."

Kanna kept firing more electric beams at the planes, but after about a few, she begins to feel sleepy. "I'm tired..." She said.

Crow Crow

"Gaaaaaaaaaahh!" Smartypaw and Pookybear hugged as the plane started to go down, while the rabbit screamed at MHX. "If only I could ask for Nao's blessing to save us from this-Hey, wait a minute! What are you trying to do, scare me into wanting to be Yuchino again?!" Her only real option was to jump into the air and rotate her ears like helicopter blades, hoping to catch the air in a good enough spot.

Senko, meanwhile, felt a pang of confusion after failing to find any evidence of life in the plane. "Machine guided planes? But how? I must report this to the Commander!" She propelled herself upwards by rotating her tails. With her ears back, she gasped loudly upon breaking out of the water's surface, "Commander, it seems that these planes are flying without pilots!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back