• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dark Wings, Dark Words (OPEN and Accepting)

That depends on what you have in mind. You can pretty much change the entire family trees of any house, but I'd like to keep those names intact (Stark, Lannister, Tyrell, etc). So far what's set in stone is:

1. King Aerys II went mad and killed a bunch of people with wildfire.
2. Greyjoy Rebellion happened.

I don't have anything set in mind just wanted an idea of what the limits where and what the general feel of this rp will be. For example:
1. Could someone play a Blackfyre?
2. Could someone play a pirate lord trying to take over the Stepstones?
3. Could someone play the ruler of a kingdom from Essos and if so could they change the history of that nation?
4. Could someone flesh out a nation from one of the lands further east like the Thousand Islands, Ibben or city of winged men?
5. Could someone play a person on the small council and if so could they add a new position or combine two together?

By the way I'm not saying I want to use any of these ideas these are just questions to figure out the limitations on what can be allowed in the rp.

I don't have anything set in mind just wanted an idea of what the limits where and what the general feel of this rp will be. For example:
1. Could someone play a Blackfyre?
2. Could someone play a pirate lord trying to take over the Stepstones?
3. Could someone play the ruler of a kingdom from Essos and if so could they change the history of that nation?
4. Could someone flesh out a nation from one of the lands further east like the Thousand Islands, Ibben or city of winged men?
5. Could someone play a person on the small council and if so could they add a new position or combine two together?

By the way I'm not saying I want to use any of these ideas these are just questions to figure out the limitations on what can be allowed in the rp.
Hmmm...For #1 this would have to be someone passing below the radar of all the Great Houses and even the Targaryens themselves. Definitely doable, but if he or she makes a claim to the throne, set the difficulty level to Very Hard.

I'd say 3 and 4 might detract from the central storyline which is a Westerosi one. Maybe after the RP has grown we can empire build in the east, or have it be a spinoff. The other ones you listed seem reasonable to me. I feel like characters from Essos should want something in or near Westeros and find themselves involved with the Seven Kingdoms. Otherwise, it may be difficult to interact with other players (for the time being at least). I hope that makes sense.

Hmmm...For #1 this would have to be someone passing below the radar of all the Great Houses and even the Targaryens themselves. Definitely doable, but if he or she makes a claim to the throne, set the difficulty level to Very Hard.

I'd say 3 and 4 might detract from the central storyline which is a Westerosi one. Maybe after the RP has grown we can empire build in the east, or have it be a spinoff. The other ones you listed seem reasonable to me. I feel like characters from Essos should want something in or near Westeros and find themselves involved with the Seven Kingdoms. Otherwise, it may be difficult to interact with other players (for the time being at least). I hope that makes sense.

Makes perfect sense and thanks for the info.

bump!

tumblr_n9hrl7jbik1s5mzgyo7_r1_500.jpg

The RP has begun! I'll be giving everyone till the 20th to get their opening posts in. There's still plenty of time to roll characters.

65whfj.jpg

Still plenty of room for more! The plot inches forward with Episode 1 as lords and ladies arrive in King's Landing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back