• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Dark Age of Empires(still accepting rp-ers)

@Wickedkent

Nothing's set in stone, we're just trying it out for now and changing it if it doesn't work.

Also, side note, but I don't like stringing this Long guy along. So we gotta let him down gently.

GrieveWriter said:
@Wickedkent
Nothing's set in stone, we're just trying it out for now and changing it if it doesn't work.

Also, side note, but I don't like stringing this Long guy along. So we gotta let him down gently.
Oh, Mkay.

I dont know if he is trolling or not.

Is it okay to have spies in other countries? My people have Huntresses that act as both missionaries and spies, and I'm not sure if it would anger people or anything if I were to say I've had them for years. I can just say I don't have any right off the bat but get them later, but if I can get away with it, I think it would help inject my country into things.

Lazzamore said:
Is it okay to have spies in other countries? My people have Huntresses that act as both missionaries and spies, and I'm not sure if it would anger people or anything if I were to say I've had them for years. I can just say I don't have any right off the bat but get them later, but if I can get away with it, I think it would help inject my country into things.
If it's realistic and abides by the rules, go ahead. But thank you for asking me, I really do appreciate that.

You smaht. You loyal. I appreciate dat. I am so sorry.

[QUOTE="Comrade Wubzin]If it's realistic and abides by the rules, go ahead. But thank you for asking me, I really do appreciate that.
You smaht. You loyal. I appreciate dat. I am so sorry.

[/QUOTE]
Hey I still need a post from yah

Lol,there is probably no spies within the Ju Empire as the Guins impose a total lockdown of their borders.It is only worse when the spies are of other races

Last edited by a moderator:
By the way,I think the Guins would start researching the electric.Is that okay?

So just one post per turn, is it? I'm gonna need a little bit of back-and-forth with Grievewriter for this next part, so do I wait until the next turn or go ahead and post?

The Dinkster]Ah so sorry [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35144-comrade-wubzin/ said:
@Comrade Wubzin[/URL] I haven't gotten any notifications... Did I miss much?
A couple turns xD , how's your rp coming along?

[QUOTE="Comrade Wubzin]A couple turns xD , how's your rp coming along?

[/QUOTE]
So a lot? Not a lot?

And okay, just need people to make their CS's

Y

Comrade Wubzin] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36634-wickedkent/ said:
@Wickedkent[/URL] um.. follow him? What do you mean by that?
you mean the help for your country?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back