• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Dark Age of Empires(still accepting rp-ers)

It was just my opinion, final call goes to you after all. I will curb my expectations and accept whatever you wish.

Also, heads up @Wickedkent , envoy on the way.

The Dinkster]Ever been too lazy to reply [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36742-redline/ said:
@RedLine[/URL] ? Me right now xD
Yo sorry. It was my dad's birthday today. But yeah, seems we got some kick ass fighting going on.

GrieveWriter said:
There's always a work around, just don't go too crazy.
It's kinda hard to do fair fights since we are doing in text form. And with it both sides can see what the other is planning/doing.

Communicate with your opponents and decide ooc who should win. I don't see it often but it's quick and smoothly done when coordinated.

GrieveWriter said:
Communicate with your opponents and decide ooc who should win. I don't see it often but it's quick and smoothly done when coordinated.
Thanks tips. As you can see I'm much of a nub when it comes to this stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Dinkster]Nub, Nub, Nub. Nubs are fun~ I have a nub for a tail~
Dunno where I was going with this..

[/QUOTE]
Dropping the newest hottest mix-tape of 2016 over there?

Refer to me as neither male or female friend, I am merely an account with an artsy looking profile pic some graphic designer is probably seething over the use of, some nondescript account name created years ago during a sleep deprived study session, and a sadly large amount of experience.

GrieveWriter said:
Refer to me as neither male or female friend, I am merely an account with an artsy looking profile pic some graphic designer is probably seething over the use of, some nondescript account name created years ago during a sleep deprived study session, and a sadly large amount of experience.
Kinda dark but sure, whatever your comfortable with. Sorry before too.

For what? Not having read my brooding Biography turned melodrama? It's not something I advertise, so don't go expecting me to man the ramparts and start a random argument. I've seen too many of those in the Simple RPs, and vowed never to let myself ever become the start of one.

You don't understand son... them Simple threads make a writer's head hurt and their eyes automatically water at the butcherings of anything resembling a story.

GrieveWriter said:
For what? Not having read my brooding Biography turned melodrama? It's not something I advertise, so don't go expecting me to man the ramparts and start a random argument. I've seen too many of those in the Simple RPs, and vowed never to let myself ever become the start of one.
You don't understand son... them Simple threads make a writer's head hurt and their eyes automatically water at the butcherings of anything resembling a story.
Well shit. Forget I said anything. :/

GrieveWriter said:
Ah, a fellow writer!

but someone posts every 2 days and someone havent posted at all, but if it is comrades decision i will go with it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back