• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Dark Age of Empires(still accepting rp-ers)

[QUOTE="Comrade Wubzin]wait, one moment. Did I send a gryphon knight to your empire?

[/QUOTE]
I seem to have misunderstood it, but you can help us with the guins?

Well,I'm deploying chlorine gas within the next five turns,just saying

@GrieveWriter Before You Enter The Border You Will See A Magic Wall, You Can Pass Through It But All Your Movements Would Be Monitored, Then After You Cannot Proceed To The Capital Without Passing The Fort Called "Crystal Gate". I Will Reply As Soon As You Arrive There

Can I expand my kingdom? how would I go about doing that - would I be allowed to make little villages that my people have to convert? Who would control them?

You can do either, if you don't have neighbors (which you have northern neighbors) in the area of expansion, you can do so but make it a bit slow and realistic

Nah,just spicing the game up.Will start working on the cs tommorow.Planning to make some Nazi Guins

Last edited by a moderator:
Huh, where did everybody go? Was it something I said? *sniffs armpits* Hm...

I was waiting for some other people to continue the story, but I can probably have a post ready today if you need it, Comrade.

Great. I've been looking into the lore and all that, and I still have some doubts. (not really lore-wise rn) I see that the maps people are posting of their empires are of the same format. Do you all use a specific program or app for it?

Sundevil420 said:
Great. I've been looking into the lore and all that, and I still have some doubts. (not really lore-wise rn) I see that the maps people are posting of their empires are of the same format. Do you all use a specific program or app for it?
ms paint, I don't update the map though because my uploads won't work for some reason

I've been wondering about this for a long time,why is Jermania marching against the Ju Empire??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back