• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Dark Age of Empires(still accepting rp-ers)

Nyq said:
Btw,@Comrade Wubzin ,I think I saw you mentioning some npc nations in the rp,do you mind to give out their locations so that we know where they are?
they're bandits & raiders, lostmen & demons, undead & golems, trolls & some giants. All located in the unclaimed & grey areas.

@Nyq i think 261 thousand soldiers over all are a bit too op and the luftwaffle(or whatever you sepll it) is too much.

Um hello I am new here I just submitted my character sheet and was wondering if someone could look over it for me?

[QUOTE="Comrade Wubzin]a lot of people are being a bit late with responses, don't mind it, they'll respond soon. I hope.

[/QUOTE]
Oh yah I just saw he was online and wanted to chat a bit. Although it is dinner in like 5 minutes so i deleted that post. well see yah in maybe 30 minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any global events that would happen soon,such as a zombie outbreak or something like that? Just asking.

Oh so which nations are under threat from the undead? I read the lore already.

I know that,just saying as I'm pretty hyped out by the idea of zombie outbreaks

Did you read the lore yet? Just wondering

So, It say your still accepting Rper's...Uh Could someone point me to some useful things I think I might wanna join but I dont think I can find a good map to look at for a possible place to try and put a nation and any other tips? Please and thank you.

Yah it's still open, it's just that people are probably busy IRL. So what kind of country are you making?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back