• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Dark Age of Empires(still accepting rp-ers)

Hey guys, been busy since we last talked so havent been able to work too much on my empire. I think I have one last question before working on it, tho, and then applying to see if it gets accepted... My people, could one of my technologies be to use crystal technologies like we use nowadays? (Based on history, we've been using it for over thousands of years, so I believe it'd be accurate. In my oppinion. Its not OP either. I just live the idea)

Nyq said:
I've been wondering about this for a long time,why is Jermania marching against the Ju Empire??
I changed it, didn't you get the update? And they were just exploring the realm, this is how they do it...

Sundevil420 said:
Hey guys, been busy since we last talked so havent been able to work too much on my empire. I think I have one last question before working on it, tho, and then applying to see if it gets accepted... My people, could one of my technologies be to use crystal technologies like we use nowadays? (Based on history, we've been using it for over thousands of years, so I believe it'd be accurate. In my oppinion. Its not OP either. I just live the idea)
Give an example please

[QUOTE="Comrade Wubzin]Give an example please

[/QUOTE]
Example:

(Bit sciency/Spiritual stuff)

Use Clear Quartz to transport their conciousness into another dimension. This could be a way for spies to communicate without leaving trace, or something like that.

Little things like that. Healing would be another thing. Construction.

Sundevil420 said:
Example:
(Bit sciency/Spiritual stuff)

Use Clear Quartz to transport their conciousness into another dimension. This could be a way for spies to communicate without leaving trace, or something like that.

Little things like that. Healing would be another thing. Construction.
a bit too op, sorry

*Broken Heart* *Dies* lol Okay. Thanks tho, its cool hah

Btw, does it HAVE to be a flag, or can it be a Seal?

And English not being my first language, whats a warband? Lol dont judge

Sundevil420 said:
*Broken Heart* *Dies* lol Okay. Thanks tho, its cool hah
Btw, does it HAVE to be a flag, or can it be a Seal?

And English not being my first language, whats a warband? Lol dont judge
an sigil is fine

o

Comrade Wubzin] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35144-comrade-wubzin/ said:
@Comrade Wubzin[/URL], please edit this post to include any OOC information
may I plz join

Huh, Comrade, in your latest post some of the dialog is in another language! That's kind of cool, I might do something similar.

Lazzamore said:
Huh, Comrade, in your latest post some of the dialog is in another language! That's kind of cool, I might do something similar.
Yep, it's German. If you haven't guessed; my empire, Jermania, is based off of 16 century Germany

Nyq said:
I've been wondering about this for a long time,why is Jermania marching against the Ju Empire??
Are you trying to stop the war?

Yeah,or the Ju Empire might get wiped out by Nazis,which you know,threatens world peace(I know the the Ju Empire is still warmongering,but at least they are not as fanatic as Nazis.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Btw,I think I would start using a German-Chinese mix for the NSRG and the Ju Empire.

Nyq said:
Btw,I think I would start using a German-Chinese mix for the NSRG and the Ju Empire.
Wait i didnt decline the request for peace, but your reinforcement were a bit too late as we have already damaged the camp and killed troops from yours, but imma stop the attack.

@Nyq

Last edited by a moderator:
@Comrade Wubzin Can We Post Overview For Our Country On The Overview Tabs So People May Be Aware What Assets The Country Has, Or What Research Has Been Done.

If the warband is a separate thing to the Empire then I already have that completed now.

However if I need an empire for the Warband I will start working on it depending on the reply I get.

Rhosvyn said:
If the warband is a separate thing to the Empire then I already have that completed now.
However if I need an empire for the Warband I will start working on it depending on the reply I get.
Warband- Mobile Army For An Empire, They Are Optional Though.

Wickedkent said:
Warband- Mobile Army For An Empire, They Are Optional Though.
Yeah I am quite stupid, sorry about that.

Will start working on the empire then...

At least the warband is finished already haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back