DanganronpaRE: Remember Me RP

Julian:

Julian full on laughed. He doubled over in fits of Giggles. "Holy hell. Do you guys not remember how tall Eiko was? 6''5, he's taller than me, and I'm 6'0. Kasumi is fucking tiny, no offence Kasumi." Julian giggled again, putting a hand up as a sign of not trying to be offensive.

"It would be hard for him to reach Eiko, even if the guy bent down. While someone-" He looks at Hitsuji "At 5'8 is much taller, and would have a more easier access to getting at someones neck." Julian managed out after his laughter had subsided, but he still wore an amused look.

"And even if Eiko bent down, he'd have to get back up, fall against the wall and then slide down it to make the blood train on the wall. While at 5'8, you could just jump, or even reach up and you'd get to the mark. His Neck is around the top of my head, and at 5'8, reaching my head isn't hard. Height and logically wise, it'd be impossible for Kasumi to attack Eiko in the neck and cause the smudged blood on the wall." Julian sighed.

"Honestly, does no one take into consideration to Height and physics anymore? Did everyone forget that a Human can't grow a few feet, then shrink? And Kasumi is a hide and seeker, not the Ultimate Athletic. He wouldn't be able to jump and hit the mark. Nor will be be able to throw, as you need some force for an Ice pick to go into the neck." Julian explained as if this was common knowledge. Which to him, it was.

"Now." He said, pointing at main few who doubted Kasumi. "I dare you lot to try and counter that. You can't go against the Laws of Physics, no matter what you'd like to think." Julian said Firmly.

Last edited:
Julian:

Julian full on laughed. He doubled over in fits of Giggles. "Holy hell. Do you guys not remember how tall Eiko was? 6''5, he's taller than me, and I'm 6'0. Kasumi is fucking tiny, no offence Kasumi." Julian giggled again, putting a hand up as a sign of not trying to be offensive.

"It would be hard for him to reach Eiko, even if the guy bent down. While someone-" He looks at Hitsuji "At 5'8 is much taller, and would have a more easier access to getting at someones neck." Julian managed out after his laughter had subsided, but he still wore an amused look.

"And even if Eiko bent down, he'd have to get back up, fall against the wall and then slide down it to make the blood train on the wall. While at 5'8, you could just jump, or even reach up and you'd get to the mark. His Neck is around the top of my head, and at 5'8, reaching my head isn't hard. Height and logically wise, it'd be impossible for Kasumi to attack Eiko in the neck and cause the smudged blood on the wall." Julian sighed.

"Honestly, does no one take into consideration to Height and physics anymore? Did everyone forget that a Human can't grow a few feet, then shrink? And Kasumi is a hide and seeker, not the Ultimate Athletic. He wouldn't be able to jump and hit the mark. Nor will be be able to throw, as you need some force for an Ice pick to go into the neck." Julian explained as if this was common knowledge. Which to him, it was.

"Now." He said, pointing at main few who doubted Kasumi. "I dare you lot to try and counter that. You can't go against the Laws of Physics, no matter what you'd like to think." Julian said Firmly.

step0002-jpg.289020

"E-exactly......"

ice_screenshot_20170521-123017.png
"It's certainly hard for someone short like Kasumi to attack Eiko that way, due to their great height difference. The smudge of blood on the wall also proofs that Eiko was most likely standing when he was being attacked."
"That's why I think Kasumi couldn't have done that......"

step0002-6-jpg.289023

"......"
"T-thank you for trusting me......"
"I apologize for not able to provide any detail...but..."

step0002-jpg.289020

"It's okay, Kasumi. You already provided us with an useful information by setting off to find the murder weapon on your own."

step0002-6-jpg.289023

"......"
"I will try my best to tell everyone what I know...if the murder did happened after I came to the area."
"I was mostly just patrolling around...actually...trying to map out the whole area to help me to maneuver around and perhaps...discover an exit eventually...but of course my attempt was in vain......"

step0002-8-jpg.289021

"Pff...I told you to give up on trying to escape without murdering, didn't I?"

step0002-6-jpg.289023

"Unfortunately...I didn't pay much attention around the cabin, but I was certain that there was someone else at the brown area, even before I came....."
"As I believe...I could hear someone...singing..."

Who could that be?
GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Cosmic_Chaos Cosmic_Chaos Kimona Kimona a simpler name a simpler name MonokumaFever MonokumaFever

Last edited:
step0002-6-jpg.289023

"Unfortunately...I didn't pay much attention around the cabin, but I was certain that there was someone else at the brown area, even before I came....."

Ryōka pondered on this, and was about to ask whether it was a girl's voice or a boy's voice Kasumi had heard, when something dawned upon him. "Didn't Miss Yume and Miss Ayaka say they met Miss Mari on their way to the brown district? And if I remember correctly, right before they were about to tell us what Miss Mari had been doing, she interrupted and immediately became flustered." Ryōka thought back to the adorable face she had made and couldn't help but smile. "Miss Mari, don't tell me you were the one who was singing? Had I known you could sing, I think my heart would have burst! You simply must sing for me sometime! I would be more than happy to serenade you in return!"

She tried to rack up her brains on how it would be impossible for Kasumi to be able to kill Eiko but she did not come up with anything. The bastard! Then, she heard Julian. Yukino looked at the nerd. Hey, she was not being mean. He referred himself as a nerd. She had to nod her head. It was clear she did not see where this is going to.

She clapped her hands.

"As you can see, the ridiculous notion that Kasumi could be the killer is tossed out. Even I didn't think of that." she acknowledged.

step0002-jpg.289020

"E-exactly......"

ice_screenshot_20170521-123017-png.313270

"It's certainly hard for someone short like Kasumi to attack Eiko that way, due to their great height difference. The smudge of blood on the wall also proofs that Eiko was most likely standing when he was being attacked."
"That's why I think Kasumi couldn't have done that......"

step0002-6-jpg.289023

"......"
"T-thank you for trusting me......"
"I apologize for not able to provide any detail...but..."

step0002-jpg.289020

"It's okay, Kasumi. You already provided us with an useful information by setting off to find the murder weapon on your own."

step0002-6-jpg.289023

"......"
"I will try my best to tell everyone what I know...if the murder did happened after I came to the area."
"I was mostly just patrolling around...actually...trying to map out the whole area to help me to maneuver around and perhaps...discover an exit eventually...but of course my attempt was in vain......"

step0002-8-jpg.289021

"Pff...I told you to give up on trying to escape without murdering, didn't I?"

step0002-6-jpg.289023

"Singing?" she wondered. Strange. Why would someone be singing?

Ryōka pondered on this, and was about to ask whether it was a girl's voice or a boy's voice Kasumi had heard , when something dawned upon him. "Didn't Miss Yume and Miss Ayaka say they met Miss Mari on their way to the brown district? And if I remember correctly, right before they were about to tell us what Miss Mari had been doing, she interrupted and immediately became flustered." Ryōka thought back to the adorable face she had made and couldn't help but smile. "Miss Mari, don't tell me you were the one who was singing? Had I known you could sing, I think my heart would have burst! You simply must sing for me sometime!"

"That's irrelevant" she interrupted Ryoka, probably because she doesn't want to hear him singing. God. Does he like Mari so much? What is so different about Mari. Anyway. "What we need to know is who could be there? There is no way we could know how everyone sings unless we ask everyone to sing. But who could be there? The only people that could be there were Eiko and the killer." She glared at Hitsumi when she said that.

"Actually....."

"Maybe there was a third person."

"Consider the fact we found footprints. One for the apprentice, the other for Eiko before he....."

"You know."
she danced around the topic

"But we also found a broken window. It was hidden behind the tree by the way. Now why was a broken window found at the crime scene. If the apprentice was the murderer, why would he need to break the window? We know he escaped back out of the door. This suggests a third person. This third person was the one singing and they were the ones who would've been able to kill Eiko. They must have escaped out of the window."

"HITSUMI!"
she shouted again, ignoring Julian's warning to not shout which she did not hear. "Were you the apprentice?" she asked in a softer voice.

Ryōka pondered on this, and was about to ask whether it was a girl's voice or a boy's voice Kasumi had heard, when something dawned upon him. "Didn't Miss Yume and Miss Ayaka say they met Miss Mari on their way to the brown district? And if I remember correctly, right before they were about to tell us what Miss Mari had been doing, she interrupted and immediately became flustered." Ryōka thought back to the adorable face she had made and couldn't help but smile. "Miss Mari, don't tell me you were the one who was singing? Had I known you could sing, I think my heart would have burst! You simply must sing for me sometime! I would be more than happy to serenade you in return!"

step0002-4-jpg.289025

"Urm......"
Mari gasped and kept her head down as Ryoka looked towards here, she started to felt a little nervous as she was brought under the spotlight.

step0002-1-jpg.289028

"A-ah! That's right!"
"That's it! Since Mari was singing quiet far away from the cabin, there's no way that Kasumi would hear that if he was at the cabin right?"

step0002-jpg.289020

"Kasumi, then...if you are able to tell us what Mari was singing about from beginning to the end......"

step0002-6-jpg.289023

"Yes...I can do that......"
"I think I was something about tru-..."

step0002-4-jpg.289025

"A-ah!!! T-That's enough! I-I think Kasumi is right!" Mari cut in right after Kasumi muttered out a word, Mari seemed to be extremely embarrassed, her eyes were not even looking at Kasumi as she said so.

step0002-1-jpg.289028

"Aha! Then Mari was indirectly an alibi of Kasumi this whole time!"
"It's also glad to know that Mari would be clear of suspicion too!"

step0002-4-jpg.289025

"......"

"But we also found a broken window. It was hidden behind the tree by the way. Now why was a broken window found at the crime scene. If the apprentice was the murderer, why would he need to break the window? We know he escaped back out of the door. This suggests a third person. This third person was the one singing and they were the ones who would've been able to kill Eiko. They must have escaped out of the window."

"HITSUMI!"
she shouted again, ignoring Julian's warning to not shout which she did not hear. "Were you the apprentice?" she asked in a softer voice.
step0002-jpg.289020

"A...broken window?"
"Strange......."
"Escaped through the window...was that really what happened?"

"Oh! Very well then. I retract my statement. Hitsuji you are still suspicious."
step0002-2-jpg.289027

"That's indeed the case......"

step0002-1-jpg.289028

"I am afraid that Hitsuji is now our prime suspect......"

step0002-jpg.289020

"That's...not necessarily true."

step0002-2-jpg.289027

"Huh? What is your explanation for that?"
"......"
"Besides what everyone were pointing out..."
"If I have to explain why Hitsuji would be the only one who was able to commit the murder now...it would be the fact that the only suspects are the people who were at the brown area, through process of elimination...we are left with Hitsuji."

"Since Eiko went to the area about the same time as Yume and Mika do, I would assume that the murderer would not be able to escape without running into them..."

step0002-1-jpg.289028

"So...the murderer might be hiding somewhere after they murdered Eiko, and then suddenly show up after we discovered the corpse......"
"We didn't see Hitsuji around while he was supposed to be around the supermarket...so that would mean......"

step0002-5-jpg.289024

"N-No!!! T-That's not it!!!"
"I-I didn't murder Eiko...why would I?"
"I mean...he's such a nice guy...there no way that I'll......."

step0002-jpg.289020

"I believe you...Hitsuji..."

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"Yume, if you are that certain that Hitsuji is not the killer...perhaps you can provide us with a solid proof? What will be your rebuttal?"
"Baseless claims will not do..."
"Or maybe...there's no way to proof that Hitsuji is innocent...and you are just denying the truth?"
GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Cosmic_Chaos Cosmic_Chaos Kimona Kimona a simpler name a simpler name MonokumaFever MonokumaFever

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"Yume, if you are that certain that Hitsuji is not the killer...perhaps you can provide us with a solid proof? What will be your rebuttal?"
"Baseless claims will not do..."
"Or maybe...there's no way to proof that Hitsuji is innocent...and you are just denying the truth?"

"Actually, there might be a way to prove his innocence though I don't approve of his gluttony. Why was Mari there in the first place?" Yukino questioned. It seems that she flip-flopped on the matter.

"It seems mighty suspicious that you would be there at the crime-scene, Mari-san. I know that I was the one to accuse Hitsumi first but now I know there's a third person at the cabin. I have doubts now."

"Say Hitsuki,"
she mispronounced his name again. "Were you Eiko's apprentice?"

"It seems mighty suspicious that you would be there at the crime-scene, Mari-san. I know that I was the one to accuse Hitsumi first but now I know there's a third person at the cabin. I have doubts now."
step0002-6-jpg.289023

"No, there's no way Mari could have done anything, she had been singing at that same spot for the whole time until Yume and Mika ran into her."

step0002-4-jpg.289025

"I-I guess...Kasumi is right......"

"I-I was just...practicing......"Mari slowly stroked the tarantula creeping around on her neck as she replied.

step0002-1-jpg.289028

"I mean...I think it's clear that Mari do not want people to know much about her...secret passion...so I think it would be better for us to...refrain talking about it if it's not necessary. "
"It would also make sense for her to be a little secretive by doing that at a remote area...so..."

step0002-jpg.289020

"I agree......"

"Say Hitsuki," she mispronounced his name again. "Were you Eiko's apprentice?"
step0002-5-jpg.289024

"......"
"Meh name is Hitsuji!!!"

"Of course not...the secret apprentice *is* the killer...right?"
"I did not kill Eiko......"

Alex:

"If you do not mind, I would like to bring up the subject on the Snow at the bottom of the boots and why. I have been trying to figure that out, but I have been unfruitful. So, rather than attempting to point fingers, how about we understand all of the clues and put it into place." Alex said, firm voice getting everyone's attention.

"In case everyone has forgotten, we must be 100% sure, before we decide to point fingers." She looks over to Hitsuji, Yukino, and Julian pointedly. "We must make sure that everything fits in. for example, pieces of a puzzle, without the picture to guide you. Unless you fit all of the pieces in, you can only guess what the picture actually shows." She said, metaphorically.

"While I am unable to help, I do think we should assess the other things we have found. for example, the shoes with snow on them, The ashes and the paper. We could incorporate everything by the end." Alex said. She sighed.

"However, if you wish to get us all killed, and Lynch someone without incorporating everything, and basically blind guessing, then okay, that's fine. I'm sure the Blackened wont mind." she said coldly, going quiet again.

"Oh right!" Minori remembers, "On the note of ashes, something was bunt in the fireplace, though I couldn't tell what." she shrugged, "Does that help with anything?" she asks, she really didn't know what it meant.

Alex:

"That would imply someone was trying to get rid of something. Why else would you burn it? Then again, Paper is a good starting resource to start fires. Someone should have basic knowledge of camping or fire starting to really do it though. And why the candles? What if it was a woman? If you can get my drift..." Alex blushed lightly, looking away.
"Either way, could have used candles to set the mood?" She shrugged. "I could be very wrong in this instance...." She ended quietly.

step0002-1-jpg.289028

"Aha! Then Mari was indirectly an alibi of Kasumi this whole time!"
"It's also glad to know that Mari would be clear of suspicion too!"
"That's irrelevant" she interrupted Ryoka, probably because she doesn't want to hear him singing. God. Does he like Mari so much? What is so different about Mari. Anyway. "What we need to know is who could be there? There is no way we could know how everyone sings unless we ask everyone to sing. But who could be there? The only people that could be there were Eiko and the killer." She glared at Hitsumi when she said that.

"Actually....."

"Maybe there was a third person."

"Consider the fact we found footprints. One for the apprentice, the other for Eiko before he....."

"You know."
she danced around the topic

A bright red vein could be seen clear as day on Ryōka's forehead, his teeth were visibly gritting as he spoke. "Tsuzaki, you better not be trying to pin this on Miss Mari.. She is innocent without a hint of a doubt, no matter what you might say.. She's just too timid and pure to even be capable of murdering someone! If you accuse her of killing Eiko one more time, not even someone as pretty as you will be safe from my wrath!"
step0002-6-jpg.289023

"No, there's no way Mari could have done anything, she had been singing at that same spot for the whole time until Yume and Mika ran into her."

step0002-4-jpg.289025

"I-I guess...Kasumi is right......"

"I-I was just...practicing......"Mari slowly stroked the tarantula creeping around on her neck as she replied.

step0002-1-jpg.289028

"I mean...I think it's clear that Mari do not want people to know much about her...secret passion...so I think it would be better for us to...refrain talking about it if it's not necessary. "
"It would also make sense for her to be a little secretive by doing that at a remote area...so..."

step0002-jpg.289020

"I agree......"
"There, see Tsuzaki? Miss Mari couldn't have been the one who killed her. Even someone as cold and uncaring as you must surely see that now.." That must've been the first time Ryōka insulted Tsuzaki, and from the tone of his voice it sounded like he meant it. Ryōka took several deep breaths to calm himself down. "Pardon my outburst, let us proceed with the trial, allons-y!"
Alex:

"If you do not mind, I would like to bring up the subject on the Snow at the bottom of the boots and why. I have been trying to figure that out, but I have been unfruitful. So, rather than attempting to point fingers, how about we understand all of the clues and put it into place." Alex said, firm voice getting everyone's attention.
"Well, Eiko had taken it upon himself to deliver us food whether we liked it or not. Is it at all possible that Eiko had visited at least one of us before he was killed? Mind you, I'm not implying Eiko was killed somewhere that wasn't the shack, I just thought that might explain the snow on his shoes."
Alex:

"That would imply someone was trying to get rid of something. Why else would you burn it? Then again, Paper is a good starting resource to start fires. Someone should have basic knowledge of camping or fire starting to really do it though. And why the candles? What if it was a woman? If you can get my drift..." Alex blushed lightly, looking away.
"Either way, could have used candles to set the mood?" She shrugged. "I could be very wrong in this instance...." She ended quietly.
Ryōka chuckled at the insinuation, the idea that that lumbering oaf could've gotten a date was amusing. "Well, the candles were almost completely burned out, which would mean that they had been lit for a very long time. You don't think Eiko was teaching his apprentice in that shack at the time?"

"In case everyone has forgotten, we must be 100% sure, before we decide to point fingers." She looks over to Hitsuji, Yukino, and Julian pointedly. "We must make sure that everything fits in. for example, pieces of a puzzle, without the picture to guide you. Unless you fit all of the pieces in, you can only guess what the picture actually shows." She said, metaphorically.

"While I am unable to help, I do think we should assess the other things we have found. for example, the shoes with snow on them, The ashes and the paper. We could incorporate everything by the end." Alex said. She sighed.

"However, if you wish to get us all killed, and Lynch someone without incorporating everything, and basically blind guessing, then okay, that's fine. I'm sure the Blackened wont mind." she said coldly, going quiet again.

Yukino considered her attacks just now.

A bright red vein could be seen clear as day on Ryōka's forehead, his teeth were visibly gritting as he spoke. "Tsuzaki, you better not be trying to pin this on Miss Mari.. She is innocent without a hint of a doubt, no matter what you might say.. She's just too timid and pure to even be capable of murdering someone! If you accuse her of killing Eiko one more time, not even someone as pretty as you will be safe from my wrath!"

She scoffed the fact that he suggested that Mari is too timid and pure to be able to kill. That is a ridiculous assumption that does not hold up in a normal court. However, she still can't stop herself from turning red when he called her pretty. Curse him! He probably doesn't even mean it. She continued on without admitting that she was blushing. "Very well. I was being a bit too aggressive before but we must not believe that someone is incapable of murder. Heck, you should be suspecting me as well."

"Anyone here, could be the murderer."

"There, see Tsuzaki? Miss Mari couldn't have been the one who killed her. Even someone as cold and uncaring as you must surely see that now.." That must've been the first time Ryōka insulted Tsuzaki, and from the tone of his voice it sounded like he meant it. Ryōka took several deep breaths to calm himself down. "Pardon my outburst, let us proceed with the trial, allons-y!"

"Allons-y?"

"Well, Eiko had taken it upon himself to deliver us food whether we liked it or not. Is it at all possible that Eiko had visited at least one of us before he was killed? Mind you, I'm not implying Eiko was killed somewhere that wasn't the shack, I just thought that might explain the snow on his shoes."

Ryōka chuckled at the insinuation, the idea that that lumbering oaf could've gotten a date was amusing. "Well, the candles were almost completely burned out, which would mean that they had been lit for a very long time. You don't think Eiko was teaching his apprentice in that shack at the time?"

"Well, there were footprints on the ground, two of them. One for Eiko, the other I assume to be for the apprentice who went out.. They must have been there 15 minutes before because the snow-machine that Monokuma rigged up. We can confirm that. "She then considered that weird. "Strange, considering that the candles were burning for a long time. Who was burning those candles if Eiko and the apprentice was only there for the past 15 minutes?"

"But don't you guys know about the broken window shards? There were broken shards outside of the broken window from just now, sprawled out into a line into the pine trees.. It couldn't have been from the apprentice as we know that they ran out. It couldn't be from Eiko as he has...you know. No footprints were found so we can assume that they were spread out like that way before."

"Either way, if the murderer was the apprentice, they did a really shoddy job of covering their tracks. It seems that he couldn't be the murderer."

Last edited:
"Wait.....I think I have a suspicion. The fact that the candles were burnt out for a long time makes me think that Eiko was there for much earlier than the footprints suggest. Why would the footprints be there then? "

"Because the footprints were not his! You know, the murderer used his shoes to make his own footprints. To trick us in thinking that Eiko came into the cabin around 15 minutes."
she declared triumphantly.

Last edited:
step0002-jpg.289020

"Hm......" Yume listened closely as she pressed a fist against her chin.
"I think all of you have a point..."

"Wait.....I think I have a suspicion. The fact that the candles were burnt out for a long time makes me think that Eiko was there for much earlier than the footprints suggest. Why would the footprints be there then? "

"Because the footprints were not his! His shoes were filled with snow because the murderer wanted their feet to fit in them. You know, to make his own footprints. To trick us in thinking that Eiko came into the cabin around 15 minutes. That might explain why there were snow in them."

step0002-jpg.289020

"I think I understand now...Tsuzaki, you had provided us with a crucial deduction......"

"Now...I think I have a clear idea on what happened, and I can very positively declare that HItsuji is indeed innocent!"
"So let's us focus on proving that HItsui is innocent for now......"

step0002-1-jpg.289028

"Hitsuji has no alib whatsoever, he could be anywhere, doing anything...how can you be so sure that he is innocent?"

step0002-jpg.289020

"That's wrong."
"In fact, I think it's the exact opposite, I know exactly what Hitsuji was doing, and there was only one place that he could possibly be in before 6:45a.m......."

Last edited:
Julian:

"Would that be at the campfire in the supermarket? When does the supermarket open exactly? Besides, it's a hazzard to leave a campfire alone for long periods of time." Julian suggested. It was the only thing he could personally think of. Wait...

"What do you mean that there was snow In the shoes.... I didn't notice this." Julian said, almost bewildered.

"Would that be at the campfire in the supermarket? When does the supermarket open exactly? Besides, it's a hazzard to leave a campfire alone for long periods of time." Julian suggested. It was the only thing he could personally think of.
step0002-jpg.289020

"That's right! As you said so earlier...the campfire at the supermarket proofs that Hitsuji was at the supermarket."

"...But do not forget the fact that the automated gate at the supermarket will be closed and locked automatically before 6:45a.m. , so there's no way that anyone can enter or exit the supermarket before that..."
"...Which means that Hitsuji was the only one who was able to...set up a campfire in the supermarket...due to unknown reason......"
"This also imply that there was no way that Hitsuji could get out of the supermarket before 6:45a.m. ."

step0002-5-jpg.289024

"Y-yes! I-I can't exit the supermarket before 6:45a.m. , I-I was basically trapped, a-and I have to learn that the hard way!"
"I was planning to prepare some instant noodles...but well, I can't seem to figure out how to heat up the water with all of the high-tech stuff...so I...decided to start a campfire and do it my way......"

step0002-1-jpg.289028

"S-starting a fire...huh?"
"Heh...that really sounds like something only Hitsuji would do......"

step0002-2-jpg.289027

"But...why was you not at the supermarket when we come in?"

step0002-5-jpg.289024

"I have to answer the nature's call......"
"...I have to hold it in for God knows how long before the gate open!"
"T-That's why I instantly dashed out as soon as the gate opened......"

step0002-2-jpg.289027

"Wait...there are no toilet around that area......"
"......"
"N-nevermind that......."

step0002-8-jpg.289021

"By the way...Hitsuji..."
"You are NOT going to stay at the supermarket after this!!! I officially forbid this nonsense!"
"Seriously? Starting a fire?!"
"If it was not because of a murder...I would certainly interfere...gee......"

Last edited:
Julian:

"No one could get aorund that quickly. Unless you were the Ultimate Assassin." Julian joked, but realised that it was a bad one. "Uhm, bad joke, sorry. But still, it wouldn't give Hitsuji enough time to kill Eiko." Julian nodded.

"Oh, um, What about... the Motive that Monokuma gave us? Did everyone else get dolls, or was that just me?" Julian asked. "Because depending on our motive could help us determine the Blackened?" Julian suggested. It was a bad Idea, but Alibis, Motive and physics helped find killers really.

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"Motive? Yes, I would guess so, everyone received some dolls, right? But I don't think the motive would be that helpful in this case..."

step0002-1-jpg.289028

"H-hold on!"

"B-but...nothing make sense now......"
"The murderer will have to be around the brown area when we discovered Eiko's body, correct?"
"Since the footprints on the snow in front of the cabin showed that the murderer walked out of the cabin...persumably after they committed the murder......"
"Then...only the people that were around the brown area are the suspects right?"
"But now, there's a huge contradiction, since all of them seems to be innocent..."

step0002-jpg.289020

"The murderer escaped from the cabin through the front door..."
"That's not necessarily true..."

"Since the front door wasn't the only option for the culprit to escape...there's also a hidden broken window..."

step0002-2-jpg.289027

"This...again?"

"But the footprints is the solid proof to that... wouldn't you agree?"

step0002-jpg.289020

"What if......"
"There must be an explanation..."

Last edited:
"Well, the snow being thrown all over the place covered the other trails. What if someone had light feet?" Julian suggested.

"Also, what about Alibi? I say we should look at the people without an Alibi. Which would, include me. But its fine." Julian shrugged. It made him look somewhat suspicious, but still, as long as they found the murderer. He saw Alex raise her hand.

"I don't recall doing anything but trying to sort out my predicament. So I don't have an Alibi." Alex said.

"Well, the snow being thrown all over the place covered the other trails. What if someone had light feet?" Julian suggested.

"Also, what about Alibi? I say we should look at the people without an Alibi. Which would, include me. But its fine." Julian shrugged. It made him look somewhat suspicious, but still, as long as they found the murderer. He saw Alex raise her hand.

"I don't recall doing anything but trying to sort out my predicament. So I don't have an Alibi." Alex said.

step0002-1-jpg.289028

"I think all of you who are at the castle at that time don't need any alibi...since everyone at the castle at that time wouldn't be able to do anything without passing through me and Yume, not to mentioned the murderer should already be at the brown area before we come...that means you guys who are still at the castle will basically be free of any suspicion...that's my thought on this..."

"So the culprit would be indirectly trapped in the brown area since he decided to escaped through the front door of the cabin......"

step0002-jpg.289020

"That's wrong."
"Mika,I am very sure that the culprit escaped from the window instead of the front door."
"And the culprit would certainly want us to think otherwise..."

step0002-1-jpg.289028

"The culprit want us to think otherwise...?"

"Because the footprints were not his! You know, the murderer used his shoes to make his own footprints. To trick us in thinking that Eiko came into the cabin around 15 minutes."
step0002-jpg.289020

"What Tsuzaki proposed, explained everything..."

"Firstly, considering how long Eiko had been at the cabin...it must be longer than 15 minutes, since the burning candles in the cabin that were presumably all lit up by Eiko or the murderer when they were at the cabin are all almost burnt out by the time we discovered them, this means that at least 15 minutes had passed when Eiko arrived there......"

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"I can certainly verify that fact...since I had done a quick experiment beforehand to determine the time taken for the candles to burn out....."

step0002-4-jpg.289025

"So...what would that...imply?"

step0002-jpg.289020

"Since the snow gun activates every 15 minutes...it means that there would be a new layer of snow being form over the footprints there were left behind by both Eiko and the culprit, covering them up completely..."

step0002-1-jpg.289028

"Wait, so that would mean that we wouldn't be able to see any footprint by the time we arrived at the cabin..."

step0002-jpg.289020

"Correct."
"The only explanation to this is that the footprints that were on the snow were purposely fabricated by the culprit after they committed the murder..."

"They created a set of footprints on the snow, to make the footprints believable..."
"They took off Eiko's shoes, and create the larger set of footprints by pressing Eko's shoes against the snowy ground, after using his shoes, they put them back in a rush and escaped through the window."

"This would explain why there was unmelted snow adhering to the bottom of Eiko's shoes, which in normal cases would have already melted or got brushed off completely as Eiko walked around......"

step0002-4-jpg.289025

"I understand now......"
"But I have a quick question..."
"How would the culprit be able to create footprints that look exactly like they were walking in and out the cabin when they had to both start and end up back at the cabin? The footprints don't appear to be overlapping in this case..."

Last edited:
step0002-4-jpg.289025

"I understand now......"
"But I have a quick question..."
"How would the culprit be able to create footprints that look exactly like they were walking in and out the cabin when they had to both start and end up back at the cabin? The footprints don't appear to be overlapping in this case..."
Minori raised her hand, though it was unessesary, "Well maybe they went out the back window then came out and made the foot prints before escaping?" she suggests, it sounded reasonable to her.

Minori raised her hand, though it was unessesary, "Well maybe they went out the back window then came out and made the foot prints before escaping?" she suggests, it sounded reasonable to her.
step0002-4-jpg.289025

"E-eh? Then wouldn't there only be two sets of footprints in the direction of going in the cabin? But there were one set heading in and another set heading out......"

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"There should be footprints leading back to the front door from where the culprit exit the broken window too if that's the case..."

Users who are viewing this thread