DanganronpaRE: Remember Me RP

In the end, they could do nothing but watch Ayaka's execution no matter how terrible it would be. But is seemed that she finally accepted her own fate. Tsuzaki wondered though why she told Ayaka to not regret. She could just leave her alone in her own misery and gave no mind. Isn't it true that people are selfish? Then why did she do that?

"She committed a murder mercilessly. Yeah...even when all of you here are supposed to be 'friends'. How laughable...hmpf..."

There is that, she admitted. A possibility that they were actually friends before this and they did forget. It would be horrible if they escaped and it was found out to everyone else that they barely cared about each other and even worse killed each other with no sympathy. Whatever kind of social life Tsuzaki might have had will be destroyed with rumours and myths if people knew she did not care. Yes. That's probably it.

"We are not her friends, we barely even know each other," she told Monokuma, a bit half-heartedly.

Also, it's just normal human decency after all so she did not technically go out of her way to help Ayaka. She turned to watch the fireworks. Maybe, in some weird twisted way, this will be fun. That's the only thing that she could hope for.

1000000000000++++++ Paper Cranes! Pray for a Miracle!!!

Ayaka kneeled down calmly in a deserted temple...a paper temple to be precise, everything around her were made up of paper. The serenity at the paper temple remained undisturbed as Ayaka closed her eyes, praying silently with her finger crossed.

There was a mountain of origami paper piled up beside here, she reached over and grabbed one, one after another, just like magic, every piece of paper she touched turned into intricate pieces of lively looking paper cranes, almost as if her touch alone could bring these 2-dimensional papers to life.

For the first few seconds she spent at the paper temple, it almost reminded Ayaka of just another normal day at the temple, it was until a cannon came bursting through the paper thin wall of the temple, landing just a few feet away from Ayaka.

She took in a deep breath, recomposing from the shock, determination was burning her eyes, she sat there and remained at her place, as still as a statue, while she looked up to the altar she was facing.
She grabbed another piece of paper, completed another paper crane, the cycle kept on going, she was not going to stop.

Arrows came rushing through the wall and the roof, raining down on Ayaka.
Miss, miss, and miss.
Many came close, but none of them hit.

Then a few missile charged right through the wall, one after another, dashing in and out, the velocity of the missile swirled up a few current that blew right over Ayaka, the explosion that ensued around her shook the floor, but Ayaka remained unshaken, continuing to fold her paper cranes, continuing with her prayers.

The havoc around her was getting crazier and crazier as bullets started to swipe through the entire castle, leaving thousand and thousands of bullet holes around the temple.

Then a few grenade got tossed in, creating a few burst of strong explosion all around Ayaka, who still remained as still as a statue.
The paper cranes around Ayaka started to pile up, as more and more of them were being created with Ayaka's extraordinary skill, before Ayaka noticed, she was already surrounded in a pool of countless paper cranes.

It was then Ayaka noticed that the havoc around her stopped, she opened her eyes and exhaled slowly, before she could feel relieved, thousand and thousands of paper cranes came flooding in, burying the whole temple in a sea of paper cranes, with Ayaka drowning in it.
She recognized all of them, all of these paper cranes came from her hands, after all. Those are her creation through her entire life up until now. She never stopped folding them, she never stopped praying.

Were there 1000000000000 of them? No, she was sure it was way more than that.

Ayaka thought before she struggled her way up to poke half of her body out from beneath the sea of paper cranes.
A giant ring of fire started to form around her, as it spread through the whole sea of paper cranes, the merciless flame surrounding her grew exponentially, engulfing every paper cranes like a hungry beast. In a matter of seconds, the sea of paper cranes turned into a sea of furious, roaring flame.
Ayaka looked up, Ayaka could felt her body sinking, sinking into the sea of burning paper cranes, all of her hopes and her sincere prayers were turning into ashes just like that, all of her hopes and prayers were now fueling her own perish.

She closed her eyes, tears of regret again slipped down her cheeks.

A giant shadow was cast over her, and then a giant stone statue of Monokuma holding a paper crane came crashing down right onto Ayaka, sending pieces of burning paper cranes into the air. Slowly, they came fluttering down as they were turning into ashes.

Words can't describe the horrors of just now. Whoever planned all of this really did go all the way. She had to admit, it was impressive. The sheer choreography and the planning was well done and the fact that Ayaka went along with it contributed to the overall per-

Ugggh...

It was disgusting. Only a monster would've done this. This was all too much. Tsuzaki turned back when the Monokuma statue fell. She couldn't believe it. The girl that was standing just now, before them, is now gone, dead. Killed in front of them. Eiko's death....was horrible. But the fact that they saw Ayaka's execution was nerve-wracking. This could be them. When her heart kept beating, she remembered what Ayaka said to them...

step0002-2-jpg.289027

"......"

"Everyone...my grandma...is waiting......"
"Could all of you tell her that...I love her?"

She couldn't help but wonder if any of them will survive to tell her that. She was a murderer and a traitor. But she was also a human who made mistakes and was loved despite her flaws. Someone will miss her. She promised silently.

step0002-jpg.289020

"Ayaka..."
"I still believe in you......"

step0002-1-jpg.289028

"Why...why do they have to do this?! It's...it's...unacceptable! Ayaka's death...it's too cruel. They have no respect for her life at all...how can they...play around with her life just like that, teasing her life just like that!"
"She fully lived her life...she has her stories...she has her legacies...she is a living being that should be respected..."
"This is outrageous......"
Mika yelled with tears rolling in her eyes.

step0002-4-jpg.289025

"I am very sorry...I am sorry...everyone..."
"I was just...I was just hoping that we could all spend some time together..."
"But I never thought that......"

"Please forgive me......"
Mari's started to mumble out what sounded like nonsense as she sobbed, but it was clear that she was terrified by having to witness the execution of one of her fellow close friends.

"This is a lesson for us all. That's all it is. No matter what you achieved, no matter the number of people that care about you and no matter what your stories are, if you fail, we could easily be put out without a second thought and even with great jest. Our only two options is to not try or suceed. One of them is clearly better than the other."

step0002-5-jpg.289024

Hitsuji frowned as he squinted his eyes, having to see such a cruel execution like that was certainly unpleasant, especially when the subject is one of his friends.
He pulled down his fluffy hood, trying to hide his reddish face from other's sight as he tried to hold back from crying, what he had been trying to do for the entire trial.

step0002-6-jpg.289023

"None of them...deserve this......"

"I know....."

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"Sacrifices...acceptance...it's the journey...the path we must take before we can reach for a greater height, whatever it's that you crave for, you seek, for your entire life, your entire existence......"

"Everyone...please remember that...this is not an obstacle...this is just a stepping stone......"
"We, move on."

No wiser words could be said."Let this be the lesson that we hold on," Tsuzaki told them."So we do not have to experience this horrible thing again."

"Monokuma... What exactly is your motive for putting us through this?"
step0002-8-jpg.289021

"Pfff!!! That's funny."

"Of course I wouldn't tell you, dummy."
"Then again......"
"You know...I can definitely choose to not answer you, but watching all of you here being clueless all the time is not, 'fun', for me too, so I'll spill a little bit of my...well...so-called 'motive' to all of you here."

"The time will come... the time when all of this will yield a beautiful happily ever after...yet being completely meaningless at the end......"

"Hm......"
"Do everyone here know how our world came to be?"

MM.png
"Have you heard of The Genesis...the creation of a *true* paradise......"
"Our world...it was supposed to be a paradise...a paradise for all......"
"It was...it should......"
"......"

"It's everyone's fault you know?"

"It's everyone fault that each and every one of you ended up here..."
"So ask yourself...stare into the mirror and take a good look at yourself......"
"Are you worthy to even be designated as a pure and innocent human being? Do you have to right to live the life you had lived?"

"Do you have a place in paradise?"

"This game will give everyone the answer. Don't you think so?"
"Upupupupu......"

"We are not her friends, we barely even know each other," she told Monokuma, a bit half-heartedly.
step0002-8-jpg.289021

"If that's how you want to put it, sure thing, my dear. It's not like I would mind anyway, if fact, I am secretly a little...glad to hear that. If you know what I mean, upupu."

Some devastated, some numbed, some unphased, the students were then sent back to the surface regardless. No one was sure whether or not to keep dwelling on Eiko and Ayaka's death, so there was silence. The sky was dim, darkness enveloped the boundless sky, as if a roaring, rampaging black hole was swallowing the heaven, the sky itself had turned into a reflection of the despair and fear filling the students' heart.

Bed, it's the only sanctuary everyone could think of now, a sanctuary afar from reality.

Recall

Our Towers

The sobbing echo through the ward as he entered in his wheelchair with a beautifully wrapped box sitting on his lap, it was heartbreaking, the sound of her sobbing slashed his heart like a blade, it was unbearable, he almost couldn't muster up the courage to walk into the ward.
His eyes hurriedly scanned around, the plain white room had highlighted the devastated girl that was left beaten by grief, sitting on the bed, alone, desolated from the world around her, as she curled into a ball with her face buried between her knees.

He stood at a distance as he stared at the girl, hesitating for long before he finally decided to inch his way towards her.
He approached, awkwardly so as he tried to push the giant wheels and tried to glide towards her without making too much noise with the old, squeaky wheel on the wheelchair.

He stopped beside the girl's bed, the girl didn't seem to have noticed his presence, understandably so.
He silently sat beside the girl as she sobbed, trying to think of a way to get her attention, to at least distract her from the grief and thoughts that were taking over her.

"......"
"I......"

He muttered, but quickly paused, as the entwining thoughts had left the words stuck in his throat, it was then he noticed that he was too nervous to even speak properly.
Yet surprisingly the incoherent sound that came out from his mouth was able to get the job done. He was able to get the girl's attention. She froze for a split second before she lifted up her head slightly and turned to look at to him.
Her eyes were red from all of the sobbing, her face was covered with tears of devastation.
He was too distracted by her face that it took him a few seconds before he was able to open his mouth.

"......"
"'Ayaka'...that's your name, right? It's...on the box......"
"This...box....you were holding it..."
"I thought......."
He paused before he handed the box to the girl.

"...What are you doing here?" The girl cut in as he tried to spoke.

The girl forcibly pushed his hand aside, along with the box, the sudden momentum caused him to fell down from his wheelchair, straight onto the cold floor of the hospital, the little box in his hand slipped out from his grip.

"Get out!!! Get out of my sight!!!"
"How dare...how dare... you show up after all of that!!!"
"......"
"You...you... "
She breathed heavily, her shoulders heaving up and down in rage, that slowly dissolved into despair and torturing pain.

"You...killed my parents......"
Tears were rolling in her eyes, glimmering.

"Why...why did you do nothing......."
"Why did you not save them......"
"Why did you left them..."
"...to die......"

"Mother...father......"
She covered her face and started to whimper in utter devastation.
He stared up to the girl from the floor, his soul was being chipped away bit by bit, his heart slowly breaking up into pieces the longer he had to face her, the longer he had to face what had happened, or rather, what had not happened.
Regrets started to grow within him, he closed his eyes, willing being punished by the regrets that were haunting him, he could only give the girl a silent answer......

He felt the deformed metal pressing against his back in the suffocating space he was trapped in, his dry and scaly lips trembled as his eyes found a beam of light peeking in. He wiggled and climbed towards the light as he squeezed through the tiny space that was his only exit.
His body gave up, with his face on the ground, he laid there like a log.
The earthy, dusty, and course texture of the ground......Before he realized it, the moonlight was already beaming down on him as he felt cold, night air running over his skin.
There was a split second of excitement, but it didn't last long until something crossed his mind, or more precisely, someone.

He hurriedly got up on his numbed legs, giving up on balancing his body before turning around to take in the scene before his eyes.
His face instantly contorted in fear and desperation, with his widened eyes and mouth, he tried to scream in disbelieve, but the horror had snatched his voice before he made it.
His eyes fixated on the deformed pile of smoking disintegrated metals that were once two trusty household cars, now reduced to nothing but a pile of abomination after a violent head-on collision.
A car was flipped upside down, while another familiar one had slid halfway down the slope beside the road, he couldn't bring himself to imagine anything happening to the people that were in the cars, he was petrified by fear for a few moment as he hesitates, but nothing connected, his mind went blank instantly.
With his mind still being uncertain, his body instinctively attempted to run towards the cars.

That was when a surge of excruciating pain course through his body and pulled him out of the state of emptiness, as if a blade was droved into his back, he moaned out in pain, his legs went limp. He then helplessly fell down to the ground under the pain's torment, landing hard on the rough road, brushing his.palms. Blood started to ooze out of his palm, his hand trembled as he tried to hold back the slowly intensifying pain.
He tried to straighten his back and moved his legs, but the torturing pain had again deterred him.
He cried out in pain, as he attempted climbed over to the cars, he wanted to make sure everyone is fine, he 'wanted to', but deep inside he knew what awaited him, somehow.
Finally, he mustered up the courage to look into the cars, and the sight had scarred him for his life, leaving an indelible mark in his head.
Seeing his father and the victims covered in blood, it was devastating and scarring for his innocent mind.
Endless streams of tears started to rush out of his eyes, he couldn't breathe, as he sobbed silently, laying helplessly on the cold ground, chained down by pain and fear.
"......."
"Someone help!!!"
"Please!!!"
"Help!!!!!!"
"Please help!!!"

"Please......"
"Anyone......"
He started to scream frantically until his lungs burn, until all that was left in him was despair and devastation.
The fire was roaring in his ears as the smoke started to fill the air, it was then he realized the cars were starting to catch on fire. Glaring, flickering flame started to sway in his eyes.

In pure desperation, he reached out and tried to reach for the blood-soaked bodies in the vehicles, he eyes filled with tears of despair as he grabbed onto the cold metal parts of the vehicle, trying to get closer to the bodies as he dragged his body along the floor. His limp and cold hand trembled in pain and agony, for how close he could get, yet how far away they really were in his eyes.

The time was ticking, despair consumed his heart slowly like an eclipse, the false hope that help would show up was starting to fade away.
"Please!!! Someone!!! Help!!!"
"I beg you!!! Please!!!"

He screamed as tears rushed down his cheeks, until a tearing pain in his throat muffled him, his hoarse voice echo in the empty night road.

He hated himself, he hated himself to the bones, he despised everything about himself as he heard his sobbing echoing in his ears.
It finally dawned on him, that he couldn't do anything. Hasn't it always been this way for his entire life?

He couldn't do anything for his entire life, both for others and himself. So he wanted help, he dreamt for a savior, a salvation, which would always stay as how it was meant to be, a mere dream.

His voice never reached anyone, his existence meant nothing to others or himself.
He was just a canvas of the unwanted feeling of others, the repulsive and horrid pigments, painted all over him.
Or as how his father always reminded him, he is just a piece of rotten wood.

He gave up, once and for all.

He grabbed a piece of glass shard on the floor......

"Mother...Father......"
That was when a faint yet clear voice reached his ears amid the dead silence, he turned to the voice, he was sure that it was not a hallucination.

A young girl, about the same age as himself, curled up helplessly in the distorted vehicle that was now a cage of Inferno.
Her eyes were closed, she mumbled, seemingly not fully conscious.
His vision tunneled onto the girl, the world around him faded away.
He stared into the little girl's face, a trail of blood ran over her delicate face from her forehead.
Slowly, her eyes twitched, her eyes slowly opened. She looked into his eyes with her half-opened eyes, their gazes met.

"He-help..."
"Sa-ave u-......"
Her eye's closed before she could finish her words.

He was lost, lost in the girl's eyes as they stared right into his.
Wounded, weak, helpless...it was an exact reflection of himself, her eyes was a crystal clear mirror of his soul.

Perhaps that's why he couldn't look away, he couldn't turn away......

He needed to do something.
He had to.

He tried to move his body, but the pain was holding him back.
He grabbed the little girl by her shoulders and started to drag her with every ounce of energy that was left within his fragile and petite body.
It was not enough, so he pulled harder, his body tensed up as the intense pain tortured him mercilessly, he held his breath, his hands, covered in bruises and wounds shook as blood oozed out from them as he tore his arms that were anchored onto the little girl's body.
He clenched his teeth tightly, he felt like his body was being ripped apart, tears involuntarily escaped his eyes.
"No", he told himself, he was not going to give up, the moment he gazed into that girl's eyes, he could see it clearly now, he could see himself clearly ; he could hear himself clearly ; he didn't want to give up on himself, he didn't want to give up on...anyone, no one deserve to be left alone, no one deserve to be left behind helplessly and struggle on their own......

He will be the savior.

"Ayaka..."
"Your father and mother...will surely be sad if they couldn't see you....."
The old lady softly called out the girl sitting in front of the bright red gate of the temple, she walked over to the lost little girl, it almost seemed like she was empty and hollow from the inside, from the way she stared into the blank.

The girl sat alone at the entrance to the deserted temple, the sun was already setting, under the inky sky, the girl looked lonelier than ever.

"Ayaka...I am worried...you know...you suddenly disappeared just like that....."
"You father and mother...they always bring you here during festivals...right?"
The old lady looked around, relieved that her instinct had led her to her granddaughter.

"......."
The girl at there, her body didn't even move an inch, like a lost soul frozen in time.

"They would surely want to see their daughter stay with them to their last moment...they will be happy......"
The old lady closed her eyes as she took in a deep breath.

"Happy?"
The girl, finally opened her mouth as she cut in.

"How can they ever be happy again....how can they......"

"They are watching over you, Ayaka, their spirit."
The old lady replied.

"Their spirit....?"

"Yes, Ayaka."
"Their spirit...just like all of the holy spirits guarding and watching over this temple."
The old lady took a step towards the girl and sat down beside the little girl.

"The spirit of your father and mother...the don't disappear...they moved on, to a better place, and they are still watching over you."
"Nothing will ever disappear, as long as we remember them, as long as we connect with them."

The tree surrounding the temple rustled as a warm and gentle breeze blessed the land, a calming, faint whistling of the wind filled the air.

"......"
"They...are watching over me?"

"But...I can't hear them...I can't see them...I can't ever...speak to them......"
"I can't reach them......"

"You can, Ayaka."

"Your feelings will reach them..."
"For eons untill now, for our entire life....we had resorted to words to convey our thoughts...but words are not the only way we connect with each other..."
"The essence of our words is our sincere feelings....our feelings...can be much more powerful than words, they can tell more stories than words can."
The old lady smiled and gave the little girl a reassuring nod as she stared at her.

step0001.jpg

The old lady drew out a paper crane from her kimono and showed it to the girl.

"What's...that......"

"It's a paper crane, it's a messenger of hope."
"Legend says...if you are able to fold one thousand of them...your wish will come true."

"R-really?"

The old lady nodded.

"But...they don't speak...they don't move...they are just... made of paper......"

"That's not it, Ayaka."
The mellow old lady chuckled.

"Remember what I told you, feelings...our feelings that were behind everyone single one of them when we are creating them...is what matters."
"We packed our hope and love in them...that's what makes them magical."
"We can convey our feelings in more ways that you will ever know, and with this......."
"They will receive the love you delivered to them..."
The old lady grabbed the little girl's cold and tender hand, gently placing the paper crane on her palm.

"I can...convey my feelings with this?"
The girl questioned as she stared at the paper crane in her hand, she handled the ethereal creation in her hands, mesmerized by its intricate beauty.

"Yes, Ayaka."
"You can even fold what you think they will like... and then put all of them beside your father and mother at the cremation ceremony."
The old lady grabbed the little girl's shoulder, she wanted her warmth to reach her.

"R-really? When they...burn..."

"Yes...it will be with them...they will receive what you gave them...and I am sure they will be happy to. We burn things they would like with them, we packed our love in them, so that they will be with them, so that our feelings will be with them, forever."

"Then...I......"

"I can teach you, and then you'll follow me to see father and mother to deliver everything to them, is that a promise?"

The girl nodded, as she held her grandmother's wrinkly yet soft and delicate hand, tightly, she didn't want to let go, ever.

He sat in the dark room, there was not much space around, it was dark, dusty and cold, but he was already used to it, at least every time he was here, he felt comfortable and...safe, in this sanctuary...in his tower, he will be safe from the hostile world around him, he will be safe and sound in his little fort, his very own tower.

He gazed out from the lighthouse, the sea was calm, the night sky was serene, yet his heart and mind couldn't stop the serene night had only amplified the uproar in his head. His mind was turning more and more turbulent the longer he sat quietly in the lighthouse, even the abandoned tower was no longer able to keep the storm brewing in his head at bay, let alone sheltering him from it.

He was on a quest, a quest of change, a quest of metamorphosis, he suddenly realized amid the storm of thoughts that was pouring down hard and merciless on him.

He looked down to the box in his hand, his eyes scanned the name tag attached to it, the few letters "For Ayaka" was scribbled on the tag. Carefully, he opened the box.
It was a tower...a sculpture of a tower, at least that was what it looked like to him as he tried to piece the shattered pieces together.

It was beyond repair, the present inside the box had shattered into a thousand pieces.
Perhaps he would never be able to deliver it back to that girl anymore, he thought, but he quickly abandoned that thought.

A tower...a tower of that girl, she was just like him, trapped and forced to hide in a tower of her own from the cruel, merciless reality, helpless, defenseless, waiting for a savior to come to that tower one day to save her.
It was because he was hiding in his own tower all the time, that he was able to hear her call for help, that he was able to see her from afar at the same height.
He wanted to reach her, he knew he can.

A piece of rotten wood, laying at a dark and dusty corner of the room caught his eyes. He smiled as he climbed over and grabbed the piece of rotten wood carefully that was already starting to fall apart.
He locked eyes on the piece of rotten wood, determination filled his eyes.

He was going to transform the piece of rotten wood......

He drew out a piece of sharp shell from his pocket and started to meticulously carve the piece of rotten wood...hours and hours had passed, and finally, he had given a new life to that piece of rotten wood, he had transformed it completely.

In his hand now was a little sculpture of a tower, with a girl waiting at the top, while a prince rushing over to the top to her rescue. Made up of nothing but rotten wood.
Rapunzel1.jpg

He looked at his creation, a bright smile stretched across his face.

He had transformed the rotten
wood, into a piece of art that will be respected and appreciated by everyone......

Last edited:
step0002-8-jpg.289021

"Good morning everyone, rise and shine! Get ready to take on another wonderful and magical day!"
The familiar cynical voice echoes around the castle, announcing the beginning of another day of imprisonment and unknown threats.

Today had marked the fourth day that the students were imprisoned here, and things had already starting to take a dreadful turn.
I was surreal, yet vivid. The thought of students that perhaps this was just some silly joke was complete, mercilessly, vanquished by the irreversible death of the two fellow students that was still alive and kicking for the past few days, now wiped away from existence completely.

The voice of Monokuma had become an alarm of unpleasantness to the students' ear, a constant reminder to all of them that they were nothing but the pawns of a talking toy bear, with their life being juggled around his paws at will.

The atmosphere of the castle had become gloomier than ever, the dreadful aura that was permeating the vicinity was almost suffocating, and the reason for such atmosphere was obvious.

As you woke up, your attention was instantly being drawn away by the inviting aroma that extends from the kitchen, an instant reminder that the kitchen was now opened for use.

The organic, light aroma of freshly cut vegetables was somewhat therapeutic, as you wondered into the kitchen with a readily appetite, you saw Mika, busily preparing breakfast alone for the entire crew.
Mika turned to everyone that entered the kitchen and greeted everyone with a heartwarming smile, before getting back to her preparation of an appetizing meal for everyone like a busy mom.

As the white-haired girl entered the kitchen, Yume instantly approached Mika with an apologetic look on her face.
step0002-jpg.289020

"I...I am sorry...Mika...I promised......"

step0002-1-jpg.289028

"It's okay...Yume, I definitely understand, you don't have to worry."
"I believe everyone already has enough worries on their mind..."
"That's why I must do my best to do what I can for the group."

"Worrying all the time wouldn't help at all... please be sure to unwind...even for a little, so sit back, and let me handle this, okay?"

step0002-jpg.289020

"......"
"Thank you, Mika."
Yume went in for a hug with the petite girl, Yume stayed in her hands for a few moments, and let all of her emotions sunk in, almost not wanting to let go.

After a few minutes, Mika then delivered bowls of salad for the students that were waiting at the table of the huge dining hall.
The students that were gathering around the table then started to have their meal for the day, silently.

Amid the den of silence, a static from the PA system around the castle, followed by Monokuma's announcement shortly, filled the air.
step0002-8-jpg.289021

"Ahem! Here's an important announcement! Drum roll, please! The Yellow Area on the map is now open for brave explorers! Err!!! ErA~hem. Pardon my poor pirate impersonation, please."

Julian Kohlier Julian stumbled into the kitchen, half asleep with messy bed-hair. He yawned as he ignored the salad left out, and looked for cereal and milk, and started to pour himself a bowl of Cereal, almost on auto-pilot, and sat down. He started to eat, and looked as if he was starting to wake up. He looked somewhat coherent after eating, rubbing his eyes and yawning. He put his bowl away and sat back down, only noticing the Salad in front of him. Feeling bad, he took a piece of lettuce and started to slowly eat it. He... didn't like lettuce. Or Salads. The only thing he liked about it was the cucumber. He shifted his glasses up his nose, and continued to eat, if only to not seem rude by refusing pre-made food.

Alexandrea Carmine Alex walked into the kitchen, yawning, but otherwise looking better that others(Julian). She took a look at the male half asleep, and sighed. She walked back to her room to acquire a brush. She walked back and went up to Julian, and started to brush his bird-nest for hair. Julian tensed up, but relaxed as soon as he realised what was happening. She had managed to get his hair so it wasn't as messy-looking. "Ryoka would have a panic attack if he saw the state you hair was in. You should tie your hair back when you go to sleep." She said, sitting down, and slowly eating the Salad. She didn't really have a prefrence on food. "I would, but they're all worn and used, so they come out more easily." Julian sighed, tucking his hair behind his ears. If someone looked at him from behind, he'd look like a really tall female.

Last edited:
Minori yawned as she stumbled out of her room, She had no coordination when she was tired so she walked into the pall multiple times before making it to the kitchen area. she short hair was a mess as usual before she stumbled around until she found the cereal. After finding what else she needed she headed to a table with a spoon. Only then did she notice the salad, she munched on it, mostly just picking out the cucumbers and eating those, though sometimes with a piece of lettace or two. Once she was out of cucumbers though... Well, she started on the cereal. When Fuse finished the cereal she put the bowl in the sink, even though she was awake now, she still managed to bump into someone while heading for the door.

Yukino had a good rest.

That made her uncomfortable. She was staring at herself in the mirror. Hair was barely dishevelled, her eyes bright. It was obvious she got a good rest. But why? She just witnessed someone die in front of her. It was a horrible death, that's what she could remember. But no emotions could be taken out from her heart. Well, that's not true. There was one emotion that did cross her mine. It was fear. She knew she could be next.

She combed her hair in the normal way and moved on outside. Wore one of her student uniforms which seemed to be in abundance. She remembered to lock the door on her way out.

The atmosphere was entirely different from before, she was certain. The others seem to be more gloomy. Her footsteps were light, however. She was probably the first one to reach the kitchen. It was morbid in a way.

As the white-haired girl entered the kitchen, Yume instantly approached Mika with an apologetic look on her face.
step0002-jpg.289020

"I...I am sorry...Mika...I promised......"

step0002-1-jpg.289028

"It's okay...Yume, I definitely understand, you don't have to worry."
"I believe everyone already has enough worries on their mind..."
"That's why I must do my best to do what I can for the group."

"Worrying all the time wouldn't help at all... please be sure to unwind...even for a little, so sit back, and let me handle this, okay?"

step0002-jpg.289020

"......"
"Thank you, Mika."
Yume went in for a hug with the petite girl, Yume stayed in her hands for a few moments, and let all of her emotions sunk in, almost not wanting to let go.

Ah. She remembered. Yume promised to cook with Mika. It was impressive. It had barely been one day and Yume had already broken that promise. She wanted to say something about it. But she stopped herself. Yume's help was needed. She shouldn't offend her.

"Thank you for the food, though, I'm not a salad person." she said while skewering a piece of lettuce.

Amid the den of silence, a static from the PA system around the castle, followed by Monokuma's announcement shortly, filled the air.
step0002-8-jpg.289021

"Ahem! Here's an important announcement! Drum roll, please! The Yellow Area on the map is now open for brave explorers! Err!!! ErA~hem. Pardon my poor pirate impersonation, please."

That was good news. There was something that she could do. She stood up to clean up her dishes.

Alex walked into the kitchen, yawning, but otherwise looking better that others(Julian). She took a look at the male half asleep, and sighed. She walked back to her room to acquire a brush. She walked back and went up to Julian, and started to brush his bird-nest for hair. Julian tensed up, but relaxed as soon as he realised what was happening. She had managed to get his hair so it wasn't as messy-looking. "Ryoka would have a panic attack if he saw the state you hair was in. You should tie your hair back when you go to sleep." She said, sitting down, and slowly eating the Salad. She didn't really have a prefrence on food. "I would, but they're all worn and used, so they come out more easily." Julian sighed, tucking his hair behind his ears. If someone looked at him from behind, he'd look like a really tall female.

She almost had a laugh. Sorry. She did laugh albeit a bit softer than most people. Her hands covered her mouth. It was an interesting image, seeing Ryoka freaking out over hair. She stood up next to them.

"Hehe."

"On the other hand, can I suggest something before we go exploring? "
Her face cut suddenly to a solemn expression. "We need to do something about weapons to prevent...what happened last time. I don't want any of you stabbing me.... or each other," she added darkly.

"How about we store all weapons in one single place and one person takes care of it?"

Alexandrea Carmine Alex rose an Eyebrow. "While I think that is a good Idea, shouldn't two people Man-it, in case one person decides to use the weapons. And, one person can not simply man the same area for a long period of time. We'd have to switch, and it may become difficult to pinpoint who was where at one time." Alex Said, shrugging. "While it is an Excelent Idea, that one flaw could cost us someone's life." She said bluntly. She held nothing back, as if death was a normal occurrence. If you counted spirits, then it technically would. "For example, how about we make a time table, and put two peoples name's on for a set amount of time." Alex suggested with a shrug.

"I think it would be better if one person takes care of it, to be honest. " Yukino replied. "Then if someone was found with stab wounds, at the very least, we can be sure the person taking care of it would be guilty."

"Moreover, we could just keep it in the person's dorm to prevent someone sneaking in. You know, because you can lock the door and no one can break in."

Alexandrea Carmine "So, you're saying to have all the weapons in someones room? What about the kitchen utensils? What if we need the knifes to cut something? I was hoping to make stew sometime, but you need a Large range of knifes for that." And that was true, swede was hard to cut. "And you never specified that we were going to have the Weapons in someones room, which is also a bad Idea because they could accidentally harm themselves." Anyone getting up in the morning would have to potential to really harm themselves. You don't wake up fully aware and awake.

"Honestly, having them all in someones own room would be even more dangerous than having them all in a separate room and having people guard that room. You expect a lot from a group of teenagers." Alex sighed. Yukino was Adamant on this idea. It was a good Idea, but someone could get hurt very Easily if people are not careful. And she didn't expect a group of 15-17 year olds to be extreamly careful. If Julian, or Minori were to keep hold of the weapons, they'd Have a Trial within the first day. And Alex wouldn't last either, she stumbles around in her room before eventually waking up enough.

"If you're so adamant on taking all of the 'possible weapons', wouldn't you be taking basically everything?"
Julian asked, he cleared his throat before continuing. "Anything can be used as a weapon if it's used with enough force. A Chair, Table, Anything from the kitchen... My Mother almost gave me a concussion from hitting me with the small frying pan we had, and that wasn't with much force..." Julian winced, rubbing his head. "So... I really don't think that's a probable solution,having everything in someones bedroom.." He ended. Alex looked at him surprised. She didn't expect him to speak up in the slightest.
[

"I agree!!!" Minori yawned, at least she was more awake now. She looked at the others, she had stopped when the conversation started and walked back into the room. "Well, I mean about how we couldn't store all the weapons, since anything could be used as one." she explains, "I mean, if you really tried to you could kill someone with paper, you just have to get close enough to shove it down their throat." Minori chuckle, she read way to many murder mystery stories. "after all they could choke on it, pr suffocate on it, and if you can get paper cuts on your hard skin, think about what it will do to your soft insides!" she adds, she watches to much anime too...

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"Hm. I'll have to say, confiscating dangerous items is definitely a great idea...it's something we can do if we want to minimize the risk of the occurrence of a murder, and could help to simplify the deduction process if a murder occur. To be honest, it had been on my mind for quiet some time."
Hisoka tapped his fingers on the table as he listened.
"But actually...so far we haven't noticed anything particularly dangerous around here that could be used as a weapon, except for the newly replaced kitchen knives."
"...the rest of the potential weapons could be obtained from the super market, since there are so many stock around there, the options for a murder weapon opened up for the murderer is almost limitless."

"That's why I gave up on that idea, since it's obviously impractical at this point..."
"Plus...it's undeniable that if one really intent to kill, literally, anything can become a murder weapon..."
"What Ayaka had shown us is a testimony to that......"

Hisoka chuckled lightly before he crossed his arms and leaned back a little on his seat.
"But, well, that doesn't mean that we can't make mental notes on our surrounding, and pay close attention to the potential murder weapons hidden around."
"That's my suggestion to everyone instead."

Last edited:
step0002-6-jpg.289023

"I...I'll be sure to report to everyone too if I find anything dangerous......"
The usually cold a quiet dwarf suddenly spoke up and offer to cooperate with the group.
It's already an anomaly that Kasumi had started to appear around the students more often despite being under broad daylight, it seemed like Kasumi is not a vampire after all.

step0002-jpg.289020

"T-that would be really helpful, Kasumi."
Yume looked over to Kasumi and gave him a nod to show her appreciation.

"I haven't really have the opportunity to say it...after the trial...but..."
"T-Thank you for offering your help and...spending your time with us in general......"

step0002-6-jpg.289023

"......"
"No...I should thank you for trusting me instead."
Kasumi replied before he turned to munch on his salad again.

step0002-1-jpg.289028

"Well! That's enough discussion about murdering, let's make sure to channel more positive energy for the day, too much negative energy will for sure to ruin you day."
"If we stop thinking about it, it wouldn't happen right? Ever heard about the Law of Attraction? Sometimes we just like to over complicate things."

"Anyway, I hope everyone enjoy these organic salad that I meticulously picked and prepared. It's good for your health, so I encourage everyone to try some."

step0002-5-jpg.289024

"Well...it's not bad, but some juicy raw meat will certainly be great......"

step0002-1-jpg.289028

"......"
"...heh...and I thought a sheep would love greenery......"

step0002-5-jpg.289024

"Well...I am not complaining, I would happily eat everything that's palatable......"
Hitsuji took a sip of the packaged juice in his hand and continue to gulped down the bowl of salad.

step0002-1-jpg.289028

"Urm...anyway, a new area is opened right? We should go to explore the area together after this."

step0002-jpg.289020

"Yeah...we should......"
"Then...let's depart after everyone is ready."
GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Cosmic_Chaos Cosmic_Chaos Kimona Kimona a simpler name a simpler name Susanoo Susanoo

Last edited:
Alexandrea Carmine "Hisoka, Minori and Julian are all right Yukino. But as stated before, It was a good Idea." Alex sighed, finishing her Salad. She looked at Julian and rolled her eyes. He wasn't going to finish any time soon. and she was still a bit hungry. She leaned over and stole his Salad. Julian gave her a confused looked and she shrugged. "It's obvious you weren't enjoying it." And Julian looked away Bashfully. Alex started to Eat Julians portion quietly watching the rest of the conversation. "There isn't any reason to thank us, it was obvious you couldn't have done it." Julian spoke up. Looks like he's still a bit salty about the lack of 'logic' in the accusation. She sighed, but nodded at the suggestion to explore. "I agree, The 'Yellow Area' seems to be a Pirate theme if Monokuma's announcement was anything to go by. should we go into groups?" She asked.

Ryoka Chapter 2.PNG

Ryōka had walked in just as the subject was seemingly about to die down. He was wearing an all-black ensemble save for his white undershirt. His hair was longer than it was yesterday, so much so that the back had been tied into a ponytail. He seemed very tired on account of his lack of sleep, most likely from the horrible experience he was put through yesterday. Ryōka sat down at a table and eyed the bowl of salad in front of him. "Salad, how delightful. Thank you for the meal, Ms. Mika." He didn't have much of an appetite but he began eating the salad so as not to be rude.

After taking a few bites, Ryōka looked at the faces of everyone in the room with indifference, aside from Mari whom he briefly smiled to. "If we are collecting potential weapons than you should know you won't be laying a finger on my scissors. They were my late mother's and I won't be parting with them anytime soon. Besides, how am I supposed to cut hair without them?"

Minori nods, she then looks at Alex, "I like the idea of groups!" she grin. Fuse looks around the room at this point for people she doesn't know as well yet.... that was basically everyone. Okay, people she didn't know very well and wanted to know!...... "hmmm." she looks around, soon locking on to the newest morning arrival, "I want to be in a group with Ryoko!!" she proclaims, purposefully pronouncing it wrong. She grins, "can I?" she asks, excited, she really wanted to explore, and well there were multiple others she wanted to gt to know better, aka, everyone, but Ryoka was higher on the list.
mainly at GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack i guess XD

After taking a few bites, Ryōka looked at the faces of everyone in the room with indifference, aside from Mari whom he briefly smiled to.
As you gazed towards Mari, you noticed that she was handling the black tarantula in her hands, her eyes fixated on the black tarantula while she gently stroke the delicate little creature in her hand silently. She sat at a corner of the dining table, her face was pale and lifeless, you could detect a tinge of sadness and melancholy in her eyes. You could tell that she was not doing well from the trauma from yesterday, or was perhaps worrying something hidden deep within her mind beyond your knowledge.
"If we are collecting potential weapons than you should know you won't be laying a finger on my scissors. They were my late mother's and I won't be parting with them anytime soon. Besides, how am I supposed to cut hair without them?"
step0002-1-jpg.289028

"Yeah...that's why we had decided to keep things simple for now."

"I agree, The 'Yellow Area' seems to be a Pirate theme if Monokuma's announcement was anything to go by. should we go into groups?" She asked.

Minori nods, she then looks at Alex, "I like the idea of groups!" she grin. Fuse looks around the room at this point for people she doesn't know as well yet.... that was basically everyone. Okay, people she didn't know very well and wanted to know!...... "hmmm." she looks around, soon locking on to the newest morning arrival, "I want to be in a group with Ryoko!!" she proclaims, purposefully pronouncing it wrong. She grins, "can I?" she asks, excited, she really wanted to explore, and well there were multiple others she wanted to gt to know better, aka, everyone, but Ryoka was higher on the list.
mainly at GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack i guess XD
step0002-1-jpg.289028

"Eh? Well, instead of traveling in small groups, why don't we just explore around together in a large group for a bit before we split up?"
"You know...since the new area is quite vast in general, if we split into smaller groups, we can get lost pretty easily!"

"Plus, we can spend more time hanging out together, doesn't it sound fantastic?"

"And...welp! It's decided! We are going to the area together!!!"
Without even considering to ask about further opinions, Mika quickly jumped to her own conclusion.

"With that being said, is everyone ready? Let's not waste any time then! Yee!"

Mika started to get strangely energetic and upbeat as she leaped around like a happy lark before she led the group to the newly opened area, and strange enough, her face was filled with unexplained excitement, contrary to eveyone's look on their face.

Last edited:
Alexandrea Carmine Alex shrugged. She wasn't bothered about going in A group, or In groups. but she did want to talk to Ryoka, if only to request something. She looked at Julian who was looking at the tarantula with caution and Fear, and sighed. She said in a somewhat quiet voice. "It's not going to hurt you as long as you don't annoy it." She said with a sigh. Julian looked at her panicked, and she sighed. Was she Julians Babysitter or something? "I swear, the moment I leave you alone, you're going to get yourself killed." She sighed, walking in between Mari and Julian. Julian looked offended, but said nothing. 'Good, he says anything and I'll punch him.' she thought, annoyed.

She looked at Ryoka, before deciding it was worth a shot. She walked up to him and gently tugged at his sleeve to get his attention.
"Ryoka, this is going o sound like an odd request, but do you think you could Cut Julian's hair? It get's messy easily, so I thought cutting it would solve the problem." She asked. Julian looked at her with the face of 'What are you doing?!'. Alex continued. "He's an open picture book, and he doesn't want to ask, thinking it'd be rude." She said, and hit the nail on the head there. Well, mostly. He didn't want to ask of Anything in General, which annoyed the hell out of Alex. "If you don't want to, it's fine." She ended, walking away a bit. If he didn't, Alex will have to figure something else out to deal with his bed-head problem. Maybe she could cut it?

GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack

It seemed that the idea of confiscating weapons did not gain traction with the rest of the group. Really, it seemed like the obvious solution. She gritted her teeth slightly when she heard the objections. They were petty reasons. Even if they couldn't take all the weapons, at the very least it would reduce the possibility of death. Yukino wanted to say something about it when Ryoka entered the room.

Ryōka had walked in just as the subject was seemingly about to die down. He was wearing an all-black ensemble save for his white undershirt. His hair was longer than it was yesterday, so much so that the back had been tied into a ponytail. He seemed very tired on account of his lack of sleep, most likely from the horrible experience he was put through yesterday. Ryōka sat down at a table and eyed the bowl of salad in front of him. "Salad, how delightful. Thank you for the meal, Ms. Mika." He didn't have much of an appetite but he began eating the salad so as not to be rude.

After taking a few bites, Ryōka looked at the faces of everyone in the room with indifference, aside from Mari whom he briefly smiled to. "If we are collecting potential weapons than you should know you won't be laying a finger on my scissors. They were my late mother's and I won't be parting with them anytime soon. Besides, how am I supposed to cut hair without them?"

Seriously. What's with this guy? It's just a pair of scissors that just 'happen' to be from her mother's. To everyone else, they were just scissors that could be used to kill. Yukino thought of him. It seemed that he took all actions that piss her off. Selfish! She was now itching for a fight.

"Look-" she was about to start her tirade when the others interrupted her.

step0002-1-jpg.289028

"But-"

step0002-1-jpg.289028

"Eh? Well, instead of traveling in small groups, why don't we just explore around together in a large group for a bit before we split up?"
"You know...since the new area is quite vast in general, if we split into smaller groups, we can get lost pretty easily!"

"Plus, we can spend more time hanging out together, doesn't it sound fantastic?"

"And...welp! It's decided! We are going to the area together!!!"
Without even considering to ask about further opinions, Mika quickly jumped to her own conclusion.

"With that being said, is everyone ready? Let's not waste any time then! Yee!"

Mika started to get strangely energetic and upbeat as she leaped around like a happy lark before she led the group to the newly opened area, and strange enough, her face was filled with unexplained excitement, contrary to eveyone's look on their face.

And with that, her interest shifted to the girl that was prancing around the cafeteria. Odd. Yukino herself didn't care about the previous deaths that much but she expected Mika to be a bit more sensitive. Maybe, she's putting on a front. Yukino did not quite know. Anyway, she looked like a madwoman. The debater wore a questioning look.

"Why are you like this, Mika? I thought you would be a bit down at least."

Ryoka did nothing more but nod at this. Those were his mother's scissors, his beloved treasures. He'd be damned if anyone thought they could take them from him.

As you gazed towards Mari, you noticed that she was handling the black tarantula in her hands, her eyes fixated on the black tarantula while she gently stroke the delicate little creature in her hand silently. She sat at a corner of the dining table, her face was pale and lifeless, you could detect a tinge of sadness and melancholy in her eyes. You could tell that she was not doing well from the trauma from yesterday, or was perhaps worrying something hidden deep within her mind beyond your knowledge.
Ryōka felt terrible seeing Mari like that. What happened yesterday must've sapped her of all her spirit. He wanted to talk to her, to try and make her feel better but he knew that now wasn't the time. He would have to later when they were alone, and only then could he comfort his timid love.

She looked at Ryoka, before deciding it was worth a shot. She walked up to him and gently tugged at his sleeve to get his attention. "Ryoka, this is going o sound like an odd request, but do you think you could Cut Julian's hair? It get's messy easily, so I thought cutting it would solve the problem." She asked. Julian looked at her with the face of 'What are you doing?!'. Alex continued. "He's an open picture book, and he doesn't want to ask, thinking it'd be rude." She said, and hit the nail on the head there. Well, mostly. He didn't want to ask of Anything in General, which annoyed the hell out of Alex. "If you don't want to, it's fine."
Ryoka was snapped out of his train of thought by the quiet Ms. Carmine who so boldly tugged at his apparel. He listened to her request with minor interest, looking from her to Julian and back to her with an eyebrow raised. "To be honest, I was planning on cutting it at some point. It's a good thing he hides it under that hat of his or I would've done it by now." Ryoka took another bite from his salad as he thought about a style that would suit the SHSL Geek. "You can leave it to me Ms. Carmine. I'll have tamed his mane before sundown, I promise you that."

Minori nods, she then looks at Alex, "I like the idea of groups!" she grin. Fuse looks around the room at this point for people she doesn't know as well yet.... that was basically everyone. Okay, people she didn't know very well and wanted to know!...... "hmmm." she looks around, soon locking on to the newest morning arrival, "I want to be in a group with Ryoko!!" she proclaims, purposefully pronouncing it wrong. She grins, "can I?"
Ryoka looked shocked at this brazen proposal. He had spent more time with this girl than he would've liked already and the thought of being alone with her did nothing to make him happy. "If we're going to be in groups, I'd much rather be paired with someone I get along with.." He declared, glancing at a grief stricken Mari.

Ryoka sighed in relief, anything was better than being stuck with that annoying girl.

"Why are you like this, Mika? I thought you would be a bit down at least."
"Yes, I don't mean to be rude Ms. Mika but to me it sounds like you're making light of Ms. Ayaka and Eiko's deaths." 'Not that you're the only one,' he thought to himself. Ayaka's execution seemed to have no effect on her whatsoever. No tears, no surprise, just her usual irritating self. Ryoka couldn't stand people like that, and he would be sure to make that clear with her when the time came.

Julian Kohlier Julian just went red in embarrassment. Why was he the one at the short end of the stick? Yeah, his hair was a mess almost all of the time. He just... couldn't be bothered to cut it? He didn't see the point in it. All he needed was some hair bands, and he'd be good to go. Then again, his fringe was getting in his eyes a lot, so he supposed something good could come out of this. Maybe he could just... Hide away from Ryoka? He could climb into a tree and then run to his room, and hope to god no one caught him. that could work, but he wouldn't do that every day, Ryoka would find him eventually. He sighed in defeat, and just waited for when Ryoka would Drag him off. He saw Alex give a small smile. "Thank you Ryoka. It's appreciated." Julian thought this would be the best time to speak up. "As long as it doesn't look weird, I... don't mind." Julian said quietly. really he just didn't want to look like his father who had the 'Traditional-German' look to him, it he was to describe it. Besides, what can someone do with long, slightly-wave hair? When.. Not in a bird-nest fashion...

"Awww..." Minori acted like she was bumbed, "Oh well, that sounds fun too!!" she grinned. It didn't matter as long as she got to explore and hang out with the people of interest as a whole. "Alright!!" she grinned, "Lets go explore the new area!! come on!!!!" she exclaims loudly. Minori bounced from food to foot, she couldn't wait!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back