DanganronpaRE: Remember Me RP

Minori wanted to say something, after all of this, she really, really did, but she just couldn't find the words. She never was very could at consoling an unhappy person. if anything she just made them angry, or more upset. If anything though, she could almost get children to feel better by making them laugh. That was all she was good at in that department, and even then it didn't always work.

I trust Ryouka. That's what I feel deep inside myself, a hard truth I grasp on for myself as the basis for my sanity at this place. He's a good person. There's no way he would like doing stuff like... this. Or...was I wrong? Did I say the incorrect thing? That's what I worry the most at this point. The fact that he might betray me, like what they did to my father. I felt a slight lurch in my stomach when I see Ryouka, who himself looks unsure about the answer. I shake in my stand.

"I think you all should know something about me if we're going to continue living together in this hellish park." Ryōka took in a deep breath, holding it in for a few seconds and then exhaling when he felt calm enough to speak. "Today was not the first time I had ever done such a thing. In my travels, I've met many people. Poor people, sick people, people suffering from depression. Every one of those people I met, I befriended and gave them my full support. They were like family to me, I loved them with every fiber of my being, I would do anything to help them." Ryōka thought back to the moments he shared with Mari. When he promised to protect her when he asked her to live with his family, and when he tried to speak with her in the forest. He really would've done anything for her, out of everyone he had ever met, she was definitely the one he was most fond of. "So when there came a point in their lives where they just couldn't take it anymore, no matter how much I tried to save them they would ask something of me... They would beg me to end their lives."

I stare blankly back, no reaction. Not out of serenity but out of shock. 'Not the first time' was what struck my psyche first. Multiple people. Multiple suicides? Some parts of my mind pulled up doubts about him because it is highly unlikely that he met lots of... 'challenged' people in his life who ended everything... Unless he got out of his way to 'assist' them. There's no way to verify what he is telling is the truth though. The only choice would be to either trust him or not. That's the hard part, honestly. My old self would advise distrust. It's just simply too ominous for any logical person to trust a person that may be a serial kill-

He couldn't! What am I saying? He's not that kind of guy. He's good, he's kind, he's loyal and patient as well. Right? Right?

"I would do anything to help them..." He repeated himself, perhaps to assure himself that what he did was the right thing.

"Just like the others before her, I tried to give Mari a reason to live. I wanted to give her hope, I wanted to shield her from harm and make her happy." For a moment, Ryōka smiled only for it to shift into a somber frown. "But in the end, I failed. She blamed everyone's misfortunes on herself and she chose to take her own life." The tears wanted to come out, it hurt to keep them locked up inside. But even if it was before her death, Ryōka had promised that he wouldn't cry anymore. He was going to be strong. For Mari and all the others before her.

I could read his face well. Uncertainty. Doubt. Worry. A chill went down my spine, a tingle that felt discomforting. Do I trust him or do I not?

It is clear that Mika was the culprit for this case but what am I supposed to do with Ryouka after this...thing? I should condemn him, my logical side said. Though, this might count as euthanasia, he should have prevented them from killing themselves by any means necessary. He's complicit in their deaths. It's the duty of the people in the world to minimise suffering. And, how do we know that his feelings are even true? He could be lying again, like how he lied about who he really was. Maybe, he enjoyed killing them. I would never know because I don't have evidence.

No evidence

Agh! I cannot reason in this situation at all; how can you? The only options I have can only be argued on feelings and emotions, nothing else but conjecture. My head spins as I thought about Ryuoka. The question, when boiled down, the one I need to answer right now is; Do I trust him?

"Uhh... I..." I said in a whimper.

"For the ones that I could not save, I wanted to make their presence known. I didn't want their names to fade away and be forgotten. I wanted people to know about their passing, I wanted them to feel sad, to feel empathy, I wanted people to bear witness and feel despair for such a terrible loss." "They had to know that they failed to notice the suffering of a human being, that they did nothing about it, that they might have caused what had happened to them."

"And so I took the bodies of my deceased friends, and I turned them into a sight to behold. I made them pieces of art, turning them into visions of beauty and sadness. I believe that death above all things is more beautiful than any painting, more peaceful than any sunset."
Ryōka looked at everyone and spoke with conviction, his face was the embodiment of confidence. "Some would call me a murderer, and they might be correct. However, I choose not to think of myself that way. Although I may be hideous on the inside, I see myself as an artist and those close friends of mine whom I couldn't save, they are my canvases."

WHY RYOUKA? WHY?

Why do you have make things more complicated? I grimace at what he said. A part of me could understand what it felt to see someone that you love just wither away, forgotten by everyone. I want everyone to remember him, remember his name. The world is unfair but I could make it a bit fairer to people close to me. That was what he was thinking. But, this is murder we're talking about. He admits he's a full-blown murderer. I could hear it at the back of my head. 'Yukino Tsuzaki! Are you going to taint the family name even further by associating yourself to a mass-murderer?'

He murders but for the people to leave this world happy. The people that do not have hope anymore. He tries to persuade them to live but does not prevent them to not live. Kureiji Ryouka. The one that makes me see the world a tad bit brighter. You, yourself, do not have that bright of a character, do you?

Ryōka looked to Tzusaki with a poised sadness in his eyes, it was apparent that he was doing his best to keep himself calm. "Yukino, knowing all of this can you still say that you trust me? After learning that I helped end the lives of so many people will you still walk beside me?"

I didn't realise it but I was rubbing my hands in worry, my sweaty palms against each other. Sweat drips down on my forehead. Tears are pushing my eyelids which are still holding them back. This trial is grueling and confusing.

'Kureiji Ryouka is a murderer!' my logical side elbowed in.

'Kureiji Ryouka is...he is...someone you care about, someone you want to protect, someone..you care about Yukino. You can't deny it!' my consciousness spoke to me.

My resolve hardens as I heard that thought. A most illogical one sure but-

"Ryouka...You know that what you have done was something that could not be accepted by people. It might be considered heinous. It could be considered murder. I cannot just ignore that."

"But...you're not a murderer to me. Your circumstances are not cut and dry. You made some hard decisions. God! I don't know what I'm saying but...I trust you."

"It is ridiculous to suggest otherwise, Kureiji Ryouka."

It felt like something from my heart. Everything I say now is something that I really feel

"I will stay with you but you have to promise me one thing and one thing only. This might be selfish of me but humans are naturally selfish. "

"Can you please accompany me in this limited life of mine? To the best of your abilities, until the very end? No matter how we end up later on, can you please, be with me."

"Either as an acquaintance, a friend or a lover."

"Just help me through this life. In return...I'll promise you the same.'

Stunned by Yukino's words, Ryoka widened his eyes, unable to utter a word, his dry and scaly lips trembled ever so slightly.

"No, Yukino." A long silence ensured before a soft, crispy voice broke the silence, it was coming from none other than Ryoka himself.
"I am not worthy to receive this...this... treatment, from you...all of you."

"Ahehe." Ryoka let out an awkward laughter lowered his head as he tried to hide the look on his face with the shadow casted over his features.
"I guess there's no point in trying to use fancy words to blur the truth at this point."

"Because I am a murderer. I AM a murderer."
"It is the truth."

"After all......yes, I lied, I did thought about murdering Mari. Or else how would everything be prepared so conveniently and swiftly?"
"I wouldn't have the time to prepare what I need for my art or my special 'escape route'."

1517779496915.png
"No...Ryoka, that can't be...t-ture......"
"That's......"

"......"
"Or should I say I had always been a murderer. For all the things I had done here, for what I had done for my entire life."
"It is no use, Yume, no matter how hard you try to deny the truth."

"Because now I finally remember, remember who I really was...."
"I am just a selfish murderer that treat life as toys."

"I am not the 'Kureiji Ryoka' all of you used to know...I want to make that very clear right now......"
"Not anymore... the moment after I found my 'lost memory' during the Treasure Hunt......"

1517779527244.png
"Lost memory?"
"Is that...... really true?"
"You just happens to 'find' your lost memory in a treasure box?"
"......"
"So...Lord Monokuma was telling the truth after all? B-But...how? Why?"

1517779544969.png
"It is quite obvious isn't it?"
"Lord Monokuma was clearly trying to manipulate Ryoka into murdering someone by offering him this so-called 'lost memory'."

1517779567000.png
"Do you mean that Lord Monokuma is literally brainwashing us into murdering each other? That's...unacceptable......"

1517779580993.png
"As if a 'mutual killing game' is acceptable in the first place......"

1517779590421.png
"Brainwashing? Please do mind your wordings, I am not 'brainwashing' Ryoka at all, I am merely returning him his 'lost memory' as I *keep* insisting."
"Do you realized the difference?"

1517779635582.png
"Shut up!"
"No one wants to hear your nonsense! There's no reason for us to believe you, you sick bastard!"

1517779590421.png
"Huh? Is that so? Then so be it...it is that simple, upupupu..."

1517779496915.png
"How can you just decide to 'remove' and 'return' memories of someone as if it's nothing? Is that...even possible?"

1517779590421.png
"Nothing is impossible."
"After all......"
"I am Lord Monokuma...I *am* the lord......"
"I am the lord, I make the rules...my wishes are absolute......"

"All of that doesn't matter now...what matters *now* is what I have done......"
"Perhaps part of me is just doing this for 'fun', part of me is really enjoying this, I don't know...no... I don't *want* to know, perhaps all this time I am just denying it myself......."

"Because......"

"Because......"

"Because I am genuinely *disgusted* by myself." Ryoka lifted his head to look the crowd as he let out a bittersweet smile, tears rolling in his brightly coloured eyes as they finally slipped down his cheek one after another.

"Yes, there's no reason that I should be forgiven, because even I can't forgive myself. I can't bear to live in this body anymore......" Ryoka turned to looked at the heartbroken Dr. Kobayashi.

"After what I had done, I never truly asked wished for forgiveness, I only want an end."
"That's why......."

Without any hesitation, Ryoka clicked on a button on the voting panel, a vote was soon displayed on the holographic display of the list of students-' 1 vote for Kureiji Ryoka'.

"That's how we are going to end this...that is the only way to end this."

"Lord Monokuma. We are reaching a conclusion here, correct? Since I am the only person directly involved in this murder who's still alive...I should technically be considered the 'blackened' of the case as well, right?"

"I guess that's what you would want to see as well."

"So, do it. Execute me."

1517779628571.png
"......"

1517779590421.png
"......"

"No."

As soon as Monokuma said that the holographic display shuts down, disappearing from sight.

"......"
"...H-Huh?" Ryoka eyes widened in disbelief as soon as the word entered his ears.

1517779590421.png
"Who do you think you are? Ordering me around like that."

"Do you not realized my role?"
"Do I look like the type that'll grate you wishes?"
"Perhaps because of how little I actually speak made you forgot what role I play in this game......"
"Such ignorance......"

"My presence is your despair, I exist to make all of you suffer...etch that into your mind....because now I am going to show you......"

"I hereby announce Mika Akiyama and Mari Yamashita as guilty in this case! The trial ends!"

"W-what are you saying......"

1517779496915.png
"B-but we haven't vote yet!"

1517779590421.png
"Yes...this *may* be a game...but this *is* a trial after all...what matters is the *truth* after all...don't you think so? Upupupu......"
"Now...are you ready for the climatic execution?"

1517779628571.png
"What the heck are you talking about!!?"
"W-what are you trying to do here!!?? What are you trying to do to Mika?!"

"W-what? Execution? No...noway......"

1517779590421.png
"Here....we......" Monokuma raised the little hammer in his hand, ready to smack down the button of doom when......

"NO!!! Please!!!"

Ryoka leaped infront Lord Monokuma's throne, falling down on his knees as he kept his forehead down the ground.

"Please....I beg you! D-don't do this......"
"Please...just execute me instead...I beg you...I beg you...Lord Monokuma......"

Ryoka slowly crawled his way towards the throne along the red carpet, tears of sorrow covered his face as he grabbed Monokuma legs and begged of his execution instead with his hoarse voice while Lord Monokuma stared down at Ryoka with an indifferent face.

1517779496915.png
"Ryoka! W-what are you doing?!"

"I can't live like this...it's too...it's too much......"
"I don't want to live like this, please......"

"I am a cold blooded serial killer...I don't deserve to live......"
"I...I......"

"Just end me!!! Please!!!"

1517779496915.png
"Ryoka! Stop!"
"You don't have to do this!"

"You...we still-......at least me and Tsuzaki...we still want you to stay with us!"
"So why are you-"

"Why?!"
"Why??!!"
"I tried to kill Mari, that's why!!!" Ryoka shouted on the top of his lungs, as he clenched on Lord Monokuma's legs tighter, not letting go.

"I will never... forgive myself......"
"I will never forgive myself for that......"
"......"

1517779496915.png
"It's because the 'Ryoka' we know is still with us right?"

"It's because...because of the new memories you made with us...the memories you made with her...is still with you right?"
"That's why you still care about her so much...that's why your feelings towards her is sincere......"
"That's why you are hurting so much...that's why you are in pain..."
1517780345535.png

"That alone proofs that you can...always...be the 'Ryoka' you want to be, and keep making plenty of new memories."

Ryoka paused momentarily to take in Yume's words before he finally let out his long suppressed emotions and burst out in tears, sobbing pitifully under Lord Monokuma's merciless stare.

"I...I can't......"

Before Ryoka could finish his words, a strong impulse sent Ryoka's body flying across the throne room. Koba stood there, regaining his balance after the strong punch and clenched his fist as he stares down at Ryoka's brushed face. Koba took a deep breath before he leaped towards Ryoko's body who was helplessly lying on the ground and started sending a few punches straight at his face and began to pummel his stomach violently.

1517779496915.png
"No!!!Stop!!!"
"Please!!!"

Yume, after snapping out of shock dashed forward and tried to pull Koba away from Ryoka, trying desperately to stop Koba from further hurting Ryoka.

1517779628571.png
"......" Koba reluctantly stepped back, with his eyes still locked on Ryoka.

Ryoka gradually opened his teary eyes as blood oozed out from his nostrils and mouth, his limp body sprawled across the ground. His gaze moved onto Koba's cold face as he silently observe.

1517779628571.png
"......" Koba stood there and stared at Ryoka at his pathetic state for long before a drop of tear suddenly slipped down his cheek, which he quickly wiped away with his hand.
Without uttering a single word, Koba turned his back on Ryoka who was now rendered immobile on the ground and walked away.

Ryoka watched silently as he slowly drifted into unconscious.

1517779496915.png
Yume knelt down beside Ryoka as her mind went blank on what she should do next.

"Why does it have to end like this?" Yume mutterred.

1517779544969.png
"Yes..."
"That's what I had always wondered......"
"What I had always pondered......"

"Why does it have to end like this?"
Hisoka stepped towards Yume as he spoke.

1517779496915.png
"......"

1517779544969.png
"It'll really gets to you...when you have to watch all of these meaningless suffering over and over again."
"It's like nothing really matters anymore...but I guess that's the reality after all."

....................................................................................1517780066948.png

1517780084262.png
"Sometimes I just want to blend into the background and disappear completely...I told myself that I wouldn't care anymore...but it's much harder that I imagine it would be."
"I guess deep down within I am still a genuine human after all, something more than just a pawn on the chess board."

"I...I can't deny that I still care about you and others as much as I do before. Even after all these loops."
"Even if all the memories in my head never ever fade away."
"I feel stupid for even saying that, but I feel like there will be a change this time, a huge change, a huge difference."
"Nevermind......"

"......"

"Actually......"

"I want to tell you a long-held secret......"

"How many years had it been......"
"One hundred? One thousand? One million years? I lost count......"

"I can't believe I never actually said that for this long...all these time......"
"It takes a lot of courage for me to say this but......"
"I just want to let you know that I still care about you...your friends are still there for you......"

1517779496915.png
"......"

1517780038890.png

"I love you."
"I love you, Junko Enoshima."

"I still wish I can explore the once colourful world with you."

Last edited:
The moment I met all of you at Dreamer's Path rehabilitation center, I knew that my life will change, but I would be lying if I say I knew that it will all end up this way.

"Junko...Enoshima... you are from the family...so you must be the founder's daughter? Right?"
"Junko Enoshima......what a beautiful name, I will surely remember that name forever......"

I was fluttered, so fluttered when the boy said that, I am so silly that I swear that I'll remember to keep that name ever in my afterlife!!! Even in my next incarnation!!! Yep, I wouldn't even care if I will be born in some family with weird surname like Mukuro...Makoto...or stuff...I am going to keep this name forever!!!

I was...so...so...so...silly......

I never thought that I will ever get to meet such friendly peoples, I feel so safe, I feel so happy in my paradise, together, with all of my friends.
I feel like I am starting to forget myself, forgetting who am I, forgetting what I used to believe in, forgetting my perceptions......
It's almost like I am hypnotized by the joy they bring us, I am completely lost.
I started to question if I really have to be afraid of the world if I have them by my side all the time...I keep pondering...but I couldn't find an answer......

Time passed by, and soon the day approaches. The day so-called 'graduation day'.

I am afraid, because I know this world all too well, I am so afraid.
At the end they gave me the courage, the courage to face the world, because we swore that we will be together and face all of the challenges...perhaps...just perhaps, I can really forget who I really am inside...and become the ideal version of myself...become my dream...become 'Yume'...so that I can finally......

No.......
1517780607890.png
I felt like I was being torn apart...who should I be? How would she possibly forgive me if I left her behind, all alone, and wipe her from my memory forever......
Because we promised each other that we will be together, forever.
We will live in our own paradise, forever......

"Hey! What are you drawing!"

"Ah... Well, it's a white bear."

"A white bear? Why is it white though."

"Hm...because I like the color white."

"It just feels so pure, simple and wonderful, don't you agree?"

"Ah, I see. But I think I like the bear being black better......"

"Why?"

"Black is so mysterious... yet it makes me feels...safer...and stronger, I couldn't quite explain...it just feels...right......"

"Wait......H-hey! W-what are you doing to the drawing?!"

"Here, take a look!"

"A...half black and half white bear?!"

"Hehe, yeah! That way we could both love this bear, and it will be like us, a part for you and another part for me...always be together! Do you like it?"

"You are so silly......Of course I do."

"You promised that you'll always remember me."
And then, she spoke.

"The world is imperfect."
"The world will taint you...the world will hurt you......'
"Reality...is nightmarish......"

"I want you to stay in our paradise...forever...I don't want you to leave me...I want to remember me......"

That's why she burnt down the tree, took away my forbidden fruit, and swore to let the 'snakes' that blurred my perception to suffer...and shows me how cruel reality is, how disgusting human beings can be......

And then the world is no more.
The world became a blank sheet of paper, truly a world of our own, we became the new god of this world, together, we became the Ultimate Lord.
Nothing was left behind, except for the two of us in our newly constructed immortal and eternal body, the paradise we built together, and the thousands lifeless bodies of our 'friends' that we carefully reconstructed.

She wants to show me how cruel and selfish they can be, so she makes them kill each others...again and again......
She wants me to finally give up on this world, and stays in our paradise forever.

Or actually...I know...maybe she is curious as well...she is curious as to how things will turn out. She wants to know what humans are.
Why do I know her so well you ask?

Simple...because I am her, she is me...all along. That's why I know her so well, all too well.

1517780519598.png

Goodbye, we will meet again someday in the next story, the new world.

A colourful world filled with hope and despair.
1517780501322.png

Last edited:

Huge Thanks to:

1517781549035.png
a simpler name a simpler name

Yukino Tsuzaki, Ultimate Debater, a sweet innocent tsundere that stays calm and analytical in all situations!
She became one of the five survivors of the killing game.

1517781560407.png
Cosmic_Chaos Cosmic_Chaos
Julian Kohlier
, Ultimate Assassin, a shy cinnamon roll that wouldn't hesitate to take lives for a greater cause! Also with a side of salt!
Unfortunately, Julian Kohlier murdered Hitsuji Abe after a certain misunderstanding and her dying will to protect his friends from harm and safe his friends from a desperate situation in the Desert of Famine and Savages.

1517781572145.png
Cosmic_Chaos Cosmic_Chaos
Alexandrea Carmine
, Ultimate Medium, a quiet mysterious girl which is charming in her own way.
Alex survives the killing game.

1517781643114.png
Kimona Kimona
Minori Fuse, Ultimate Fanatic, a carefree girl that do whatever she wants! Because it's fun!
Minori survives the killing game.

1517781681726.png
GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack
Kureiji Ryoka
, Ultimate Artist, a serial killer that changed by true loved and the forgiveness gave to him by his friends.
Ryoka survives the killing game, his love for Mari lives on as well.

1517781694484.png
MonokumaFever MonokumaFever
Fumio Kobayashi
, Ultimate Cytologist, a serious boy that hides his emotions with a carefree and goofy facade, a facade of his brother, the Ultimate Skater.
Koba survives the killing game, because heroes never die.

1517781705748.png
Mari Yamashita, Ultimate Actress, who thinks that her actual talent is Ultimate Bad Luck because of her unfortunate life. Mari appears to be emotionless and cold when she is not 'in character'. Mari learns to put on a pitiful character to beg for pity and protect herself when she had to act as beggars just to sustain life.
Mari tried to kill herself in the killing game to end the 'bad luck' she brings to her friends. She was then helped by Mika in her suicide.

1517781716423.png
Mika Akiyama, Ultimate Gardener, is a kind and happy-go-lucky girl who can see death and life from a different perspective after her constant struggle to survive from cancer and various diseases since she was little.
She aided Mari in her suicide to stop the bomb from going off and took her own life eventually.

1517781733030.png
Hitsuji Abe, Ultimate Hunter, a wolf in sheep's clothing. Hitsuji is a cannibal that wish to hide his identity and adapt to the modern society again. He wants to blend in with the society and be accepted by others without fear or prejudice, he means no harm but can be a little rude and ignorant because of the his lack of understanding of basic morals and cultures. He was raised by a tribe of cannibal and later took in by Abe Orphanage. Hitsuji tried to abandone cannibalism but he occasionally still drinks packaged blood.

Hitsuji was murdered by Julian after a certain misunderstanding.

1517781743687.png
Kasumi Kita, Ultimate Hide and Seeker, who is actually blind. Despite his disability, he was able to become the greatest hide and seeker thanks to his exceptional skill in human echolocation and spatial memory, which also helps him to navigate around easily without sight. He has no problem in 'seeing in the dark', making him a 'human bat', an interesting skill for an intriguing murder mystery.

Kasumi Kita murdered Hisoka when he thought that Hisoka is the mastermind.

1517781753031.png
Eiko Yukimura, Ultimate Sculptor, a very altruistic young man who can't wait to help you and be useful! He's always ready to lend you a hand and try his best to help you no matter what.
Eiko Yukimura was murdered by Ayaka Maeda, when he decided to offer his last help Ayaka, perhaps he really do know what was coming.

1517781762164.png
Ayaka Maeda, Ultimate Origamist, a caring and loving girl with anger issue. Her grandmother is very important to her as her only close family member.
Ayaka murdered Eiko when she was tricked into believing that her grandmother is in danger.

1517781772376.png
Hisoka Kobayashi, Ultimate Memory, that never forgets. He retained all memories of the incidences that happened to them and lead to the killing game. He knows the true identity of the mastermind.

After being revealed by Monokuma that he didn't experience memory lost. Hisoka still refuses to give any information to his friends, as he is worried about what might happen to Yume if he tell the truth, he even intentionally acts suspicious.

1517781786687.png1517781795015.png

Dream on.

Last edited:
(unlike everyone, I actually understood what happened? Essentially, the who kills who is what eventually happened, and then you had the ending, which was right after the main rp. At least I think that's what happened. xD Well, Julian was finally shown, but I'm sad that I wasn't able to rp that out. Would have loved to see everyones reactions xD)

At the end of this particular killing game, Junko was convinced to rebuilt the world again and 'recreated' a new world once again, the story of canon Danganronpa series all took place in the recreated world, with Junko living on in a new body while still keeping her name 'Junko Enoshima' from her previous life, bringing both hope and despair to the world that was once and still was in her palm, in her very own playground. The events of this Rp is essentially history of the bizarre world of Danganronpa and Junko Enoshima.

Instead of telling you what exactly happened in the end of this RP, I chose to end it abruptly with Hisoka's confession to Yume(Junko Enoshima). Hah, because it's an old habit of me, always keeping things so vague just to keep some mystical vibe. But I will surely try to satisfy you with all the questions you may have!

But still, are we in a simulation? Who were we? Where do we wake up? What do we know IC? I still don't quite know at this point)
-No, we are not in a simulation, everything is real.

-'You' are all one of the many biological clones of 'you 'that had been dead decades ago, forced to participate in a killing game hosted by Yume(Junko Enoshima), the 'Ultimate Lord' of this world. Junko Enoshima is technically not a 'living thing', but an 'andriod' version of herself, which is immortal.

-You wake up on 'Earth', a deserted planet that was destroyed completely by Junko decades ago, now inhabitable by any sorts of complex organism. The world already ended.

-Do you know that the game takes place before the events of the first game? Before the creation of the world of Danganronpa?

I hinted many things in Hisoka's short conversation with Yume. Now let me explain for a little bit.
I'll start from the beginning, which is my last post.

The moment I met all of you at Dreamer's Path rehabilitation center, I knew that my life will change, but I would be lying if I say I knew that it will all end up this way.

"Junko...Enoshima... you are from the family...so you must be the founder's daughter? Right?"
"Junko Enoshima......what a beautiful name, I will surely remember that name forever......"

I was fluttered, so fluttered when the boy said that, I am so silly that I swear that I'll remember to keep that name ever in my afterlife!!! Even in my next incarnation!!! Yep, I wouldn't even care if I will be born in some family with weird surname like Mukuro...Makoto...or stuff...I am going to keep this name forever!!!

I was...so...so...so...silly......

I never thought that I will ever get to meet such friendly peoples, I feel so safe, I feel so happy in my paradise, together, with all of my friends.
I feel like I am starting to forget myself, forgetting who am I, forgetting what I used to believe in, forgetting my perceptions......
It's almost like I am hypnotized by the joy they bring us, I am completely lost.
I started to question if I really have to be afraid of the world if I have them by my side all the time...I keep pondering...but I couldn't find an answer......

Time passed by, and soon the day approaches. The day so-called 'graduation day'.

I am afraid, because I know this world all too well, I am so afraid.
At the end they gave me the courage, the courage to face the world, because we swore that we will be together and face all of the challenges...perhaps...just perhaps, I can really forget who I really am inside...and become the ideal version of myself...become my dream...become 'Yume'...so that I can finally......

No.......
1517780607890-png.396485

I felt like I was being torn apart...who should I be? How would she possibly forgive me if I left her behind, all alone, and wipe her from my memory forever......
Because we promised each other that we will be together, forever.
We will live in our own paradise, forever......
"Hey! What are you drawing!"

"Ah... Well, it's a white bear."

"A white bear? Why is it white though."

"Hm...because I like the color white."

"It just feels so pure, simple and wonderful, don't you agree?"

"Ah, I see. But I think I like the bear being black better......"

"Why?"

"Black is so mysterious... yet it makes me feels...safer...and stronger, I couldn't quite explain...it just feels...right......"

"Wait......H-hey! W-what are you doing to the drawing?!"

"Here, take a look!"

"A...half black and half white bear?!"

"Hehe, yeah! That way we could both love this bear, and it will be like us, a part for you and another part for me...always be together! Do you like it?"

"You are so silly......Of course I do."
"You promised that you'll always remember me."
And then, she spoke.

"The world is imperfect."
"The world will taint you...the world will hurt you......'
"Reality...is nightmarish......"

"I want you to stay in our paradise...forever...I don't want you to leave me...I want to remember me......"

That's why she burnt down the tree, took away my forbidden fruit, and swore to let the 'snakes' that blurred my perception to suffer...and shows me how cruel reality is, how disgusting human beings can be......

And then the world is no more.
The world became a blank sheet of paper, truly a world of our own, we became the new god of this world, together, we became the Ultimate Lord.
Nothing was left behind, except for the two of us in our newly constructed immortal and eternal body, the paradise we built together, and the thousands lifeless bodies of our 'friends' that we carefully reconstructed.

She wants to show me how cruel and selfish they can be, so she makes them kill each others...again and again......
She wants me to finally give up on this world, and stays in our paradise forever.

Or actually...I know...maybe she is curious as well...she is curious as to how things will turn out. She wants to know what humans are.
Why do I know her so well you ask?

Simple...because I am her, she is me...all along. That's why I know her so well, all too well.

1517780519598-png.396482

Goodbye, we will meet again someday in the next story, the new world.

A colourful world filled with hope and despair.
1517780501322-png.396481

Essentially, Yume's name is Junko Enoshima, because well......she is Junko Enoshima.
In this 'universe', Junko Enoshima was borned with immense talent(think of kamukura izuru) but was inflicted with a certain mental disability which causes her to live her life in her family rehabilitation center, Dreamer's Path, built solely to exploit and study Junko's incredible talents.
Isolation, loneliness and discrimination eventually caused her to shut herself up from the world, eventually choosing to isolate her mind and body from the world completely.
(Haha, a lame fact but here you go: Marie Antoinette syndrome - Wikipedia)

Her imaginary friend "Yume" soon became her best companion during this period of her life, an ideal being she created in her mind.
Together, two of them are like Adam and Eve, living in a paradise of their own- fantasy.

Eventually, Junko's Life changed when new groups of people(orphans, outcasts, or dysfunctional society members that are illegally adopted here for experimental purpose just like Yume) started to come to the rehabilitation center. Eventually they got put into 'classes', and Junko's 'classmates' are none other than all of you-all of the characters in this rp, which are all talentless outcasts that are being exploited by Dreamer's Path.
Basically they are all being 'rehabilitated' into a 'new person' with talent by brainwashing them and experimenting on them(similar to V3).

Junko, for the first time is being introduced to the people of the outside world once again of course, started to get a little curious. As time goes by she soon blend in and made friends with her classmates because of how she thinks they share the same fate with her, rejected by the world.
But opposed to Yume, knowing that the world rejects them, they don't want to reject the world, that's the reason they came to the center in the first place, knowing that it's the only chance for them to have their second life. And that's where conflict arises.

Part of Junko is tempted to accept this world, from the faith and courage given to her by her friends, but part of her is still reluctant to do so, at the end, this internal struggle ended up badly, when all of her friends left g her side and 'graduated', leaving her behind, forgetting the existence of Dreamer's Path and all memories they made there after the procedure of 'graduation'.

With all technicality aside, Junko ended the world, rendering almost all creatures on land dead instantly(contributing to this phenomena similar to memory lost, but it's actually just your brain shutting down suddenly because you are dead before you realize it).

With that Junko now lives in a robotic body she made for herself in the now inhabitable world, and built her very own 'paradise' with her robot army. She also recollected and recreated(cloned) the body of her friends to host this killing game.
I hope with this brief context you'll understand my post better when you go through it once again.

At the end of this particular killing game, Junko was convinced to rebuilt the world again and 'recreated' a new world, the story of canon Danganronpa series all take place in the recreated world, with Junko living on in a new body while she keeps her name 'Junko Enoshima' from her 'previous life', bringing both hope and despair to the world that was once, and still is, in her palm, her very own playground. The events in this Rp is essentially history of the bizarre world of Danganronpa and Junko Enoshima.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread