DanganronpaRE: Remember Me RP

Dreamtique

Here Be Dragons

step0001.jpg

"You promised...you promised that you will always...remember me."

step0000.png

Make a choice. Torturing dream or nightmarish reality?

Attachments

• DRRE.png
    DRRE.png
    101.5 KB · Views: 246
Last edited:
drre-png.241654

"Excuse me? Excuse me?"

A faint and gentle voice slowly guided you out from the darkness enveloping your vision, slowly, you started to regain consciousness as the voice of the girl starting to get louder and louder beside your ears.

You opened your eyes, and found yourself sleeping on a desk, the first thing you saw when you started to look around was a girl with long white hair, wearing a rather fancy dress, busily trying to wake up the rest of the strangers who were also seemingly unconsciously lying on their desk just like yourself.

As you looked around, you noticed that you were in a classroom, a rather unique one. The classroom is much beautiful than a normal classroom would, and is also heavily decorated, you could see soft pastel color all around the classroom which creates a therapeutic atmosphere that instantly soothed your mind. But once you noticed that you had no idea what happened to you, you couldn't help but start to feel a little uneasy, perhaps even started to panic, despite the vibe of your surrounding.

@F o o l i s h n e s s @MonokumaFever @GinkyGotBack @NANANANANANANANANANA @Laughing Lunatic

Last edited:
Julian looked around, he couldn't see. Not without his glasses, everything was blurry. "Uhm..." Was all he said. He looked around and patted the table, before looking in his pockets, and the floor around him. "The hell are my glasses?" He muttered with annoyance, still looking. That wasn't good. He didn't want to bother the girl? Who was trying to wake up other people he assumed were in the class. He just kind of badly looked around. Without his glasses, he could stand up and accidentally stand on them. He again, didn't want that. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Koba was used to having weird dreams, but nothing like this. Hell, he'd even woken in strange places before, falling off his skateboard and knocking himself out in unusual places. But never anything like this. Where was he right now? The classroom was nice, he'd give it that. The colors were sweet, the air wasn't heavy, but how did he even get here? Suddenly he remembered the voice that had awoken him. Quickly he looked around, eyes eventually finding the girl who was trying to awake the other students. That was what gave Koba chills. He could easily believe he'd passed out in some weird room on his own, but with other people? That was impossible. Koba didn't have any friends to pass out in random school rooms with! Koba adjusted his hat on his head, rubbing his head as he tried to find any bumps from falling. After a moment, Koba leapt to his feet, frantically looking around the room as he looked for his skateboard. What would he do without that?

Ryōka awoke in a groggy state, it was apparent that someone didn't want him to get his beauty sleep.  Raising his head he looked around curiously and was quite impressed with the appearance of the room.  "Excellent use of color and the decorations suit the room quite nicely..  But I'm not sure it classifies as beautiful.."  His eyes next set themselves on the girl who had awoken him.  She seemed pretty enough, but until he got to know her better he couldn't judge her character just yet.  To be honest, Ryōka was slightly confused by his surroundings.  All of these people around him were in the same ship as him and each of them had their own unique reaction to waking up in a strange place like this.  Ryōka was very disappointed to see that there were quite a few unsightly people among them.  

Two of them including a large muscular man wearing what appeared to be a blacksmith's apron and some worker's gloves and boots.  Anyone whose muscles were that large were disgusting to look at in Ryōka's eyes and he would be sure to mention it later.  The other boy he found repulsive was wearing obnoxiously bright clothes while sporting a hat with which he vainly attempted to hide his messy long hair.  The first chance Ryōka got in the future he'd use it to pry that hat off of him and give him a haircut that would make him look semi-respectable.  On the bright side, the classroom was occupied by many beautiful women whom Ryōka would've loved to get to know later when this bizarre turn of events was sorted out.

For the moment however he would simply stand out of his chair and waltz his way over to a painting in the classroom.  With seemingly great interest he examined every detail to the fullest in order to determine it's beauty.  With his right index finger he twirled his long bangs which floated gracefully over the right side of his face while his left hand held up the right arm in place.  What events took place that ended up with Ryōka waking up in a room with these people?  Knowing that the truth would be revealed eventually, he simply stood there and admired the painting until whatever might happen next would attract his attention.

Ugh. Can't a girl get some sleep? That was what Yukino thought as she lay asleep. She felt tired but that annoying voice keeps going on and on. Sleep is one of the few things that Yukino liked. Besides the fact that sleep is calming,she doesn't have to handle with the scheming of others. No one can betray you but your dreams. Well,that is not completely true as someone can kill you in your sleep but you wouldn't know you were betrayed. Really,Yukino " Fire-breather" Tsuzaki , was thinking up reasons not to wake up. She mumbled an unintelligible reply.

Wait. that girl's voice. She didn't recognise it. It was not her mother's or her sister's. And she's not lying in bed. She was lying on a hard surface,probably a table or a desk. Was she sleeping in class? Unacceptable,thought she. Yukino valued education immensely. No matter what you think about the Japanese education system and its many flaws,education is the key to the future. She quickly got up from her seat like an army cadet, fearful of being punished by a teacher.

Bang. Ow.

Bad idea as her knees banged the bottom of the desk. She sat back down straight because of the force. That's another reason why she wanted her school to adopt long skirts for the uniform. Sure,short skirts are cute but cuteness is worthless. She's going to have a word with the principal because of it. Right now though,she examined the situation while rubbing her knees.

She was wearing her school uniform,that could be sure. For everything else,not really. She was in a class,yes, but it had decorations abound not like her class. Pastels flooded her eyes. She couldn't help but release a genuine smile. It's just a dream. Then she thought, Wait, but I felt pain just now. This must be real. Her face quickly defaulted to cynical suspicion. All of this seemed like an absolute waste of money. Totally inefficient. But where was she? There were other people there but she didn't know them. They looked,unique. But everything focused on the girl with white hair.

Maybe one of them knows she wondered. You can never act without knowledge so interaction is necessary now.

"Hey." she said monotonously "Where are we?" . No emotion could be read from her face. Only curiosity. Or is it suspicion?

@GinkyGotBack @MonokumaFever @Laughing Lunatic @Dreamtique

"What a relief......" The girl turned around and mumbled in relief as she noticed the people in the room were starting to wake up.

"Are all of you feeling okay?" The girl scanned all of the strangers in the classroom up and down with a concerned face, while trying to get their attention on her.

The girl noticed that the people in the classroom were looking just as confused as she did, but she didn't know how she could help besides trying to communicate with them calmly as she tried to contain the anxiety in her head.

"Uhm..." Was all he said. He looked around and patted the table, before looking in his pockets, and the floor around him. "The hell are my glasses?" He muttered with annoyance, still looking.

As soon as a boy who was stretching his hand around that was seemingly searching for something caught her eyes, she dashed over to him and grabbed a spectacle who was laying under the table, just like a rescuer rushing over for a rescue.

"Is this what you are trying to find?" The girl bring the spectacle closer to he boy, handing the spectacle over to the boy.

The girl stepped back slowly to get a better view on the whole classroom. Again she turned around to have a closer look at all of the people in the classroom, seemingly deep in thoughts while she closely inspected all of the people in the room one by one.

"6 more...I guess that makes 13 of us for now......" The girl looked down while pressing a fist on her chin as she whispered.

Maybe one of them knows she wondered. You can never act without knowledge so interaction is necessary now.

"Hey." she said monotonously "Where are we?" . No emotion could be read from her face. Only curiosity. Or is it suspicion?

"Urm..." The girl paused as a girl in a crimson school uniform started to question.

"To be frank...I have no idea..." The girl frowned a little and answered as she stared at the floor.

"As expected...I assume the rest of you here have no idea too." The girl looked over to the rest of the people in the room.

"But everyone, don't worry...they are more people like us gathering at the ballroom." The girl raised her voice as she tried to get all the people's attention.

"Once we confirmed that we gathered all the people who are trapped here, we can further digest on what's happening......"

"So...I would like all of you to follow me." The girl went over to the door and gently pushed it open while looking back at the people in the classroom, awaiting their respond.

From what the girl said, it seemed like there were more people trapped in this place. Judging on the circumstances you were in, you wasn't really left with any choice, but to follow this girl.

step0002.jpg

Once you stepped out of the classroom, you could see the array of classrooms along the hallway, which confirmed the fact that the building is meant to be a school. Looking around, you noticed that the whole building had a similar design as the classroom you were in, which gives a cheerful, calming, and therapeutic vibe to the whole building while having a touch of deluxe and elegance to it, almost looking like a castle drew straight out from a kid's wildest dream.

Not long after you followed the girl's path, you found yourself heading into a ballroom, as you stepped in, you could see a group of people that were already gathering around the ballroom.

step0002.jpg

"So...you brought us more people......"

step0002.jpg

"I-Is it the rescue team!? H-help! P-please."

step0002.jpg

"Urm, I hate to disappoint you, but they don't seem to be. Heehe."

step0002.jpg

"Wait! Did someone just called for help!? A-any of you need help!? I-I can help if you ever need any!"

step0002.jpg

"Aren't we all equally...helpless... in this situation?"

step0002.jpg

"Meh."

The people that were gathering in the ballroom started speaking as soon as they noticed you entered the ballroom, creating a cacophony of voices, echoing in the spacious ballroom.

step0002.jpg

"Now there are 13 of us, I guess that should be all."

"We checked the whole school after all."

The young man in a violet suit walked over to the group as he crossed his arms, eyes scanning the group with his lips slightly curled into a smile.

step0002.jpg

"I think you are right......"

What now......

Reluctant to admit that they couldn't do much in this situation, the girl was trying to think of something she could do or suggest that might help with calming down the group.

"Everyone, please stay here with the others for the time being......" The girl with white hair turned to face the group that was following her.

"In the meantime, why don't you all...try to get to know each other better?"

"Y-yeah, we could do some self introduction right?"

step0002.jpg

"Hahaha! That sounds fun, I'll go first then." The young man put his hands on his waist while laughing as he cut in.

"I am Hisoka Kobayashi, you can call me HIsoka."

"Most people know me as the SHSL Memory."

'SHSL Memory', now that the young man mentioned it, you remember hearing his name and even seeing his face on newspaper and TV before, the young man who won several memory related world competition in a breeze, and is also the holder of many memory related world record, a young man that left the world amazed with his incredibly strong memory.

"Now it's your turn." The man gestured at the group you are in, awaiting an introduction.

@F o o l i s h n e s s @MonokumaFever @GinkyGotBack @NANANANANANANANANANA @Laughing Lunatic

Last edited:
Alex:

Alex was silently observing everyone. She had woken up with everyone, and left with everyone, not saying a word. Being told to introduce themselves, and Alex looked like she wanted to leave. Though she looked to the side, and sighed in defeat. Muttering a 'fine' she boldly spoke up. "I'm Alex Carmine.... The... SHSL Medium..." She said digectedly. She didn't want to say her Talent, but if everyone else was, she supposed he had no choice. She was mostly expecting questions or weird remarks, but she walked to the side and stayed mainly away from everyone else, just to observe. 

Julian:

When given glasses, Julian smiled and put them on. "Oh, thank you." he smiled and looked around, making a sort of face at the colours. The colours made it more creepier in his opinion, but he kept it to himself. Others may not agree with his opinion, and he didn't want to cause any arguments. 

After following the girl, Julian looked at the ballroom and sighed. Oh he would love to dance here, it's just so large. At introductions, Julian panicked. The thing he couldn't do, yet he'd be the weird-odd-one-out if he didn't. Julian made a face, trying to shrink his height.He was going to say something, but the girl, Alex, beat him to it. He looked at her strangely. Where did she come from? He shook his head slightly and spoke up, his voice pretty quiet. "I'm Julian Kohlier.... The SHSL... Geek..." He said after a slight pause, mainly sounding as if he was disappointed in the title. 

Koba looked around as they got ready to leave, barely noticing the skateboard tucked underneath his desk. He let out a loud, relieved sigh as he went to scoop it up, tucking it under his arm with a big grin. He gave it one quick look around, just to make sure it wasn't damaged. No new scuffs or bumps, so that was good. The last thing he wanted to do was replace another one of his many stickers pasted onto the board. When Koba finally looked back up at the group, he realized they had all went ahead of him. With one last huff, he ran ahead, jogging slightly until he caught up with the group.

When they got to the ballroom, seeing the other group of students made him a little worried. Why were there so many people here? They all looked confused too and Koba couldn't decide if that factoid was comforting or something that should make him uneasy. The conversation bounced around for a little bit. His brain trying to follow everyone who spoke. Then the conversation lead to introductions. That sounded like it could actually help calm him down. Maybe if he knew everyone around, he wouldn't be so freaked out. Three of them had already introduced themselves. Some of the names sounded familiar, like the SHSL Memory. He remembered hearing news stories about some of the accomplishments the other student had made The other two he remembered vaguely. 

When Koba heard a moment of silence, he took it upon himself to step forward and be the next to introduce himself. He gave everyone a wave as he went to talk. "Yo! I'm Fumio Kobayashi, But you can call me Koba. Short and sweet and a lot cooler, Right? I'm the Super High School Level Sk8r. Or at least, I'm working on becoming that. Right now they call me the Super High School Level Cytologist but that's pretty boring, right?" The boy would have been fairly easy to recognize, since he'd been in a lot of news articles and papers for his fight against cancers and new cures with less treatment. Though, no matter how much someone tried to remember, they wouldn't be able to remember him for any skating achievements. 

Koba looked around as they got ready to leave, barely noticing the skateboard tucked underneath his desk. He let out a loud, relieved sigh as he went to scoop it up, tucking it under his arm with a big grin. He gave it one quick look around, just to make sure it wasn't damaged. No new scuffs or bumps, so that was good. The last thing he wanted to do was replace another one of his many stickers pasted onto the board. When Koba finally looked back up at the group, he realized they had all went ahead of him. With one last huff, he ran ahead, jogging slightly until he caught up with the group.

When they got to the ballroom, seeing the other group of students made him a little worried. Why were there so many people here? They all looked confused too and Koba couldn't decide if that factoid was comforting or something that should make him uneasy. The conversation bounced around for a little bit. His brain trying to follow everyone who spoke. Then the conversation lead to introductions. That sounded like it could actually help calm him down. Maybe if he knew everyone around, he wouldn't be so freaked out. Three of them had already introduced themselves. Some of the names sounded familiar, like the SHSL Memory. He remembered hearing news stories about some of the accomplishments the other student had made The other two he remembered vaguely. 

When Koba heard a moment of silence, he took it upon himself to step forward and be the next to introduce himself. He gave everyone a wave as he went to talk. "Yo! I'm Fumio Kobayashi, But you can call me Koba. Short and sweet and a lot cooler, Right? I'm the Super High School Level Sk8r. Or at least, I'm working on becoming that. Right now they call me the Super High School Level Cytologist but that's pretty boring, right?" The boy would have been fairly easy to recognize, since he'd been in a lot of news articles and papers for his fight against cancers and new cures with less treatment. Though, no matter how much someone tried to remember, they wouldn't be able to remember him for any skating achievements. 

"Wait a minute......"

Koba could hear someone gasping beside his ears as soon as he finished his words. 

With a blink of an eye a girl who was wearing a flower crown sneaked in front of him, and bring her face very close to the Koba, which will guarantee to make anyone spring back, her stare bored into Koba's eyes as she inspected his face "closely", in a literal way.

"Ah!!! Fumio Kobayashi!!! It's you!!! It's really you!!!" The girl instantly grabbed both of Koba's hands and bring it closer to her, clasping at his hands tightly. The girl's ember eyes lit up and beamed in delight and excitement as she realized that she was indeed facing who she thought she was.

@MonokumaFever

"Wait a minute......"

Koba could hear someone gasping beside his ears as soon as he finished his words. 

With a blink of an eye a girl who was wearing a flower crown sneaked in front of him, and bring her face very close to the Koba, which will guarantee to make anyone spring back, her stare bored into Koba's eyes as she inspected his face "closely", in a literal way.

"Ah!!! Fumio Kobayashi!!! It's you!!! It's really you!!!" The girl instantly grabbed both of Koba's hands and bring it closer to her, clasping at his hands tightly. The girl's ember eyes lit up and beamed in delight and excitement as she realized that she was indeed facing who she thought she was.

@MonokumaFever

Koba heard the whisper, confused why it had felt so... close. The whisper grazed his ear, causing him to shudder before he even turned to see how close she was. He jumped back, started at the sudden appearance of the other student and how close she had been to him. His eyes growing wide in a startled manner as he backed up. Though he wasn't given much time to recover before the stranger suddenly had ahold of his hands. Koba let out a nervous smile as he felt bullets of sweat form on his head. "H-Hey..! Nice to see ya."

Koba tried to figure out where this girl knew him from. He was never really good with names so he couldn't recall if he'd ever met her before. He searched his brain, trying to figure out who she was before he had to ask. Nothing was more embarrassing than forgetting someone's name you'd met before. But maybe he didn't already know her. Koba cleared his throat, unsure of what else to do with the situation. "Do I know you?"

@Dreamtique

Nothing was more embarrassing than forgetting someone's name you'd met before. But maybe he didn't already know her. Koba cleared his throat, unsure of what else to do with the situation. "Do I know you?"

proxy.php

"You don't just KNOW me....You gave me a second life......"

"Ah^^^Fumio Kobayashi!!! The one who changed my fate, the one who resurrected me from the deepest abyss of eternal emptiness!" The girl voice shivered while she spoke in a dramatic tone as her shimmering eyes locked on Koba, her grip on his hands getting tighter.

"I can't believe I can meet you here! I can't believe I will meet my savior in this holy day!" The girl dragged Koba along as she made a spin while pulling his hands.

"I am sorry...I am getting little carried away. How rude of me, I will have to introduce myself first, now that I finally have a chance to meet you." Finally letting Koba's hand go, the girl took a step back and patted her skirt before she formally made a 90 degree bow before Koba.

"I am Mika Akiyama, SHSL Gardener."

"It's my pleasure to meet you, Fumio Kobayashi, my savior, I will forever cherish this moment until the very end of my life."

"Great Dr. Fumio Kobayashi, you see, the truth is...I was born with a curse."

"A curse that took away many things from me, a curse that will drain my life bit by bit everyday, every second."

"Since I was a child, I had been suffering from all kinds of illness, one after another."

"I use to cry, I use to question why...but eventually, I came to accept my fate, and learnt to see the beauty in life through my own eyes."

"I love every breath that I am taking in, I learnt to love every second of my life....I just love the feeling of feeling alive."

"But until one day, the cruel reality had decided to end me. And of course, I was sad, the thought of having to leave this beautiful world, it's beautifully saddening, I just wish I could have a few more days than doctor told me."

"And then that wish came true........"

"All because of you!!! My great Dr. Fumio Kobayashi."

"You had created miracles, and helped me combated lung cancer by your great breakthrough in the medical field!"

"All because of you, I know that my death will be more beautiful and graceful than it could ever be, it will carry more joy and sadness with it...ah^^^."

"Words simply couldn't express how thankful I am to you, my great Dr. Fumio Kobayashi..."

Mika crossed her fingers as she leaned closer to Koba, wanting to admire his majestic face for as long as she could.

Mika's extremely pale skin and skinny body made sense now, after she revealed that she is an unfortunate patient of many choronic diseases, and was also previously suffering from lung cancer.

@MonokumaFever

Last edited:
Koba moved along with her, more just letting her tug him along then actually participating. He was confused as she squeezed his hands, startled by the warm gesture. He was more used to envious, cold remarks on how cool he was. But praising him as her savior. Why would anyone call him that. He was still spinning as she bowed, slowly trying to let his mind catch up with his body.

Koba paused, still confused by her enthusiasm as she went on. His brain spun as she talked for why she might be so gracious to meet him. She praised him, slowly telling him of her story. The start of it triggered understanding right away in his brain. He'd never met too met anyone he actually helped before. Usually he only knew people while they were battling Cancer. But the way she talked about it, the second she talked about it like it was a curse. That's when he knew what she was referring to. He usually could figure out cancer pantients just by the way they talked and severe cancer patients by their thin frames and weak wills. 

He couldn't help the actual smile crossing his lips. He was actually filled with joy at seeing someone else so happy. The girl radiated joy and Koba was glad to join in on it. Koba rubbed the back of his head, looking slightly flustered by it all. "I am pretty great. But I'm glad I could help you... Even if curing cancer is just a hobbie."

"I am pretty great. But I'm glad I could help you... Even if curing cancer is just a hobbie."

"Dr. Fumio Kobayashi, you are a legend that saved thousands of life with your breakthrough, you had saved countless life and had brought hope to many patients, you should really be more proud of yourself!" Mika smiled as she puts her arms behind her.

"Erm...Koba, I hope that we can be good friends in the future." Mika nodded to him before she stepped back, finally decided to stop invading Koba's personal space.

(Just a retag) @F o o l i s h n e s s @MonokumaFever @GinkyGotBack @NANANANANANANANANANA @Laughing Lunatic 

"Dr. Fumio Kobayashi, you are a legend that saved thousands of life with your breakthrough, you had saved countless life and had brought hope to many patients, you should really be more proud of yourself!" Mika smiled as she puts her arms behind her.

"Erm...Koba, I hope that we can be good friends in the future." Mika nodded to him before she stepped back, finally decided to stop invading Koba's personal space.

(Just a retag) @F o o l i s h n e s s @MonokumaFever @GinkyGotBack @NANANANANANANANANANA @Laughing Lunatic 

Koba smiles and nodded, adjusting his hat to fit back perfectly on his head, the thing a little loose from all of the movement. Koba gave a nod towards the girl before giving a big, gleeful grin. He really enjoyed the girl's company and offer of friendship. Usually people just told him how annoying he was. He always imagined that by annoying they mean cool. The two things are pretty easy to get mixed up, so Koba usually forgave them. "I hope we can be friends too, uh, Mika!"

((Sorry that was so short at first, I was on my phone and didn't notice. I'll leave off replying again though until a few more people introduce themselves.))

Having followed the white-haired girl, Ryōka and the others found themselves in a ballroom that had even more people in it.  Apparently they had also found themselves in the same predicament where they had no idea where they were.  Among them was a weasel looking boy who claimed to be the SHSL Memory.  Ryōka would remember not to tell him anything embarrassing in that case.  There was also a pretty, timid girl wearing a maid's hat reminiscent to the ones his female servants wore. He'd make a note to talk to her later, it would be nice to have someone here he could possibly depend on to help him with his everyday needs.  Apparently they were all introducing themselves as well as their titles, which made Ryōka a little anxious.  There was only one thing Ryōka feared more than anything, besides ugly people and country music, and it was being recognized.  The SHSL Medium and Geek were among them and the most surprising of them all was the SHSL Cytologist which just so happened to be the skating buffoon.  He seemed to have a fan, a girl who had suffered from lung cancer but was cured because of his research.  Fumio Kobayashi, he had a feeling they wouldn't be getting along.

The time had come for Ryōka to reveal his identity.  Twirling his bangs with his left index finger, he smiled with his lips and spoke with a soft and sophisticated tone.  "My name's Kureiji, Ryōka, and I'm nothing more than a hairstylist.  If anyone here would like a trim or to get your hair dyed then please let me know, I'd be happy to help."  Ryōka had told them he was just a hairstylist, but everyone else who knew him referred to Ryōka as the SHSL Hairstylist, a title he felt he didn't deserve.  "But enough about me, let's move on to someone else, shall we?"  He said with yet another smile.

The girl was......strange,Tsuzaki agreed about that. In her defense,everything about the situation was strange. More people are trapped here in this place,she told Tsuzaki, 6 people waking up in a random class that they were never in was unlikely, but 7 others? Unbelievable. The strange colours,shapes and designs confused her rather than calmed her. Who would use money for all of this and for what reason. She became suspicious of her surroundings. Her eyes darted from left to right and she rubbed her arm poofs against each other like she was cold. She was suspicious of the white-haired girl. She seemed a bit too active for someone who just woken up in a weird place.

They entered the ballroom to meet into a bunch of more anxious teenagers. God! She realised that this was just like the start of high school all over again. They all seemed unproven,scheming, waiting for the time to take advantage of her. She took caution by staying relatively at the back of the group. They did not prove her suspicions so they would have to do for information. Soon afterwards they started to introduce themselves.

A certain Hisoka Kobayashi introduced himself. She fetched back one of her memories from her deep recesses of her mind. Yeah,she could remember him. She could remember that he was famous for his memory on TV. She could remember being vaguely jealous of his ability to memorise everything. But after a long time,she just forget about him and not care anymore. Debating is more about using facts rather than remembering them anyway. It's unrealistic to think that having memory would help with debating.

Then,he asked for them to introduced themselves. Tsuzaki thought it would be a good time to step in and steer this conversation to something more useful. Unfortunately, the guy in outlandish clothes. Fumio Kobayashi,the SHSL Cytologist. Or is it the SHSL Sk8r? She could never quite get jokes, they are simply inefficient at telling information,the true purpose of communication. God! Then this girl from the 70s straight up grasped on Fumio. Tsuzaki wouldn't be surprised if they kissed on the spot. Apparently, he saved a hippy from lung cancer and other ailments. Good for him then. When the girl finally went away from the legal definition of personal space, she took note of this hippy, Mika Akiyama. She suspected she would take advantage of his emotions. She knew that would happen.

She needed to interfere. she stepped forward into the group when the possibly homosexual hairstylist offered from someone. She waited for a minute for everyone to look at her for her introduction to have more effect on their minds. If there's something that Tsuzaki can remember, is how to manipulate people's opinions.

"My name is Yukino Tsuzaki." she started. It seemed impossible but she managed to stare into the eyes of everyone. "I'm from Kosaka High..." she paused. If you noticed,she used the impersonal,formal pronoun for herself, matching her facial expression. "SHSL Debater" she emphasised. "Please call me Tsuzaki. I'm fairly famous in debating circles but I doubt that you know me. Realistically, not a lot of you would even know debating."

"But,can we move on to something more important? "  she crossed her arms. "Does any of you remember why we are here in the first place? I can't remember why I am here or what happened before. I mean I know who I am but there is a gap in my memory of what happened before. Or have you all searched the entire castle? Or did you all just stayed here."

@GinkyGotBack @MonokumaFever @Dreamtique @Laughing Lunatic

Koba listened as other people introduced themselves. His eyes taking back to his skateboard for a moment, figiting with the wheels as other people introduced themselves. Fumio always had a hard time paying attention so goong through long introductions was always hard for him. He moved his fingers over the wheels, letting them spin as he watched the other students introduce themselves. 

The first one to step up next had really nice hair. Koba took a mental note of him before turning back to his board. He didn't have to look at them to listen. The man told he was a hair stylist, made sense. Koba had heard you had to look good for a job like that. It just reminded Koba of how cool his own hair was. The bright yellow was an accident but he thought it looked pretty cool. Plus, all the cool skaters he'd seen hair his hair cut like him, even if he did do it himself he figured he'd done a pretty good job at copying it. 

Next was a girl, she had a serious look upon her. Koba looked her over for a moment before tossing his board onto tje ground, putting his foot on it and sliding it back and forth on the ground. She was the SHSL Debator. He chuckled to himself as he made a mental note to never get in an arguement with her. Not that he was good.at debating anyways. His memory was too much of garbage to recall enough information. His brain only clung to important facts and information. She had a point, Koba didn't know anything about Debating. He figured it was kind of like arguing, just more formal. 

When her last statement hit the air, Koba looked up from his board again. He was wondering the same thing, where had they come from, and how did they get here? Falling asleep in class was normal for Koba, but he didn't even remember coming to class. How could he fall sleep in a place he didn't even remember. With a shrug, Koba went to stand on his board, balancing himself as held up his hand, holding out his pointer, pinky, and thumb as he made a rock symbol. "I was wondering the same thing. But we must have just fallin asleep in school or somethin', right? Though... I don't remember how I got here."

Koba paused, rethinking his own words before adding. "Yeah, that might actually be an ish*."

* Koba abriviates random words. So I'm just putting this here to say that Ish was on purpose and he thinks everyone gets he means issue. 

Koba paused on his skateboard, letting put a laugh and keeping a goofy grin plastered on his face. "Ish, ya know. Like an Ish-ue. A problem? Something that trips you up." 

12 hours ago, NANANANANANANANANANA said:

"But,can we move on to something more important? " she crossed her arms. "Does any of you remember why we are here in the first place? I can't remember why I am here or what happened before. I mean I know who I am but there is a gap in my memory of what happened before. Or have you all searched the entire castle? Or did you all just stayed here."

That's exactly what the girl intended to keep the people from thinking at the time being for suggesting a bonding session, yet it was inevitable that someone would bring up the question eventually, the whole situation they found themselves in was indeed an anomaly, to say the least.

Everyone seemed to be rather passive about answering the question and tossed perplexed glances at each other. It seemed like no one had the confidence to answer that question. Apparently, everyone didn't recall anything about the reason they were here.

step0002.jpg

"About that...as I mentioned earlier, apparently everyone's memory here is blurry, none of us remember why and how we got here..."

"When we woke up, we did question each other, but it seems like each and every one of us here have some sort of memory loss."

"Including myself, who seemingly have the worse case of memory loss."

"I can't even remember my name......" The girl gripped her arms while emptily looked aside.

"Of course it's scary...but, somehow when I see you all, there is a strange feeling that instantly comforts me." The girl looked over to all the people in the ballroom and smile.

"And that's the moment I know if we stay together and build up our bond, we can overcome this!" The girl held up a fist and asserted with an optimistic tone.

"Perhaps it's only a matter of time before we remember, when we all are able to calm down, I believe there will surely be a good resolution to all of these if we stay in one."

"I think if we worry less for now...maybe we could slowly recall what happened, at least that's what I believe."

step0002.jpg

"By the way, we did search the whole castle and gather up people here. I assisted the girl with white hair in the searching."

"I searched every accessible area, most parts of the castle are locked up, so we could do nothing about that."

step0002.jpg

"Then let's continue with self-introduction shall we? I have a feeling that we could all become good friends once we get to know each other better!"

"I don't really have much to say about myself for now, even my name..."

"But I can still vaguely remember someone calling me as 'Yume', you can call me that for now before I am able to remember my name." The girl looked over to everyone in the ballroom with an amiable smile on her face.

F o o l i s h n e s s @MonokumaFever @GinkyGotBack @NANANANANANANANANANA @Laughing Lunatic

Last edited:
  'Hmph. Friends." Tsuzaki grunted. It seemed unrealistic that they would not betray each other. Feelings of togetherness could be overridden with self-caring. If it is more advantageous to betray rather than keep up the 'friendship' for sentimentality. Friends are just enemies that will betray each other later. But,someone offering cooperation is something you do not want to pass it up especially if you are in a situations you are not familiar with. Moreover there is nothing they could do as the other rooms were locked.

"Friends are preposterous,Yume. But I will cooperate with you. Just do not get sentimental. I do not value sentimentality. Only usefulness." She uncrossed her arms and gave a smile. It gave the impression that she was joking,kidding.

@Dreamtique

Julian Kohlier:

At the hair-stylist, Julian instinctively held his hair. He was growing it out, but he wasn't the best at keeping in tidy. He didn't say anything though, everyone was seemingly interested in the conversation, and Julian didn't know when he should speak, or even what about. 

He looked over to the girl who called herself 'Yume' and smiled to himself, thinking that she had quite a bit of hope in her. It reminded Julian of someone.... but he couldn't, for the life of him, remember what. Julian inwardly panicked, before calming down, trying to remind himself that he's not the only one with Memory Loss. Speaking about that... "Along with introductions, shouldn't we also say what we last remembered? Like... Dates, or what we were doing. if it's around the same day, then... I have no idea.... but if it's over a course of a week or two, maybe a kidnapping? If you hit someone hard enough, you can cause them to have memory loss. Temporarily or permanently... Not quite sure with that..." Julian spoke up. His voice was quiet, but being one of the taller people in the room, he was still heard. For once, he was happy with his height. 

"Sorry, I thought of the Idea when Tsuzaki brought the Idea up." Julian spoke and went back to being his shy and quiet self. Thinking about it, why would a kidnapper bring them to a castle-looking place? Stupid. But why would this sort of place be built for. He hummed and knocked on the walls, checking the material. Proper rocks, or plaster. 

Alex Carmine.

"I know I recall... Leaving the house to go somewhere. not quite sure where, but I can't really remember much else. If I were attacked from behind, then I would have gotten a warning from the spirits. They're not saying anything, even now." Alex said, looking at the air, annoyed, but sighed. "If we had been knocked out, wouldn't we bee be feeling pain? and if we are kidnapped, then shouldn't someone have called the police and would come looking for us? I mean, we're in a castle." She crossed her arms after that, leaving the comfort of the wall. "I don't mean to sound rude, but I'm also curious. Who is everyone else? We've said who we are, it's not fair we don't know you. Well, apart from Yume and Hisoka that is." 

Koba paused as the white haired girl started to introduce herself. When she suggested that they all could be friends, Koba couldn't help but get a little excited. He'd never had too many friends of his own before. But that might have been growing up without a lot of kids his age around. Looking over, Koba let an excited smile cross his face again. "You really think we could all be friends?"

When the thought of how they each got their was brought to the table, Koba tried to comb through his memories again. To be extra careful to not miss a needed detail in discovering how they got here. But eventually, Koba gave up with a sad sigh. "I can't remember anything Specific. Just riding my board out of the house. But a lot o my mems end like that, ya know."

The master debater girl, Ryōka believed her name was Tsuzaki, scoffed at the idea of friendship to which Ryōka raised an unimpressed eyebrow in response.  'Not very friendly,' Ryōka thought plainly, 'Easy on the eyes, though.'  Yume was the same in that aspect, but there was still a lot more to learn about her before Ryōka could make any safe judgements.  The geek boy Julian wondered aloud if they had been kidnapped which sparked Ryōka's curiosity.  Who would have wanted to kidnap him?  Growing up on a little isolated island meant that no one had known about Ryōka until he made his debut as the SHSL Hairstylist.  Even then, no one knew that he came from a rich family.  In fact, no one knew much of anything about his life at home other than the little tidbits of information he gave during interviews.  Another girl, Alex, had spoken of spirits to which Ryōka couldn't help but snicker a little.  If spirits really existed then I'm sure that some of them would have a lot to say about him.  At some point Koba had made a comment about everyone being friends or something like that.  Ryōka hadn't been paying attention to what he said so much as he was too busy staring at him with indifference.  Someone had asked what the last thing everyone remembered before waking up.  As no one had anything particularly interesting to say on the subject, Ryōka was more than happy to oblige them with his most recent memory.

"Hmmm.."  Ryōka tapped his index against his finger, it was his way of trying to remember things.  "I remember watching models walking down the runway in Paris.  One of the contestants had asked me to style her hair for the Ms. France contest while I was helping plant flowers by the Eiffel Tower."  The memory brought a warm smile to his face as he closed his eyes and envisioned her standing before him.  With a sigh, he began to describe it without thinking, "Her hair shined like gold and felt like silk, I had no choice but to cut it!  A semi-long, tapered bob created a rounded volume with a long front lock to conceal her expression!  A crimped style, very 1930's chic, fixed in place with my own special brand of hairspray!  Uhhh~"  Ryōka shuddered with delight as he relieved the experience of cutting that beautiful woman's hair once more within the sweet confines of his mind.  "It was truly magnifique!"  As he had been describing the hairstyle, Ryōka's hands had placed themselves over his cheeks while he bounced his head from side to side in delight.  Realizing his embarrassing appearance, he clapped his hands together and began to chuckle to himself.  "Please excuse me, I get a little excited when I reminisce about the good old days.  As I was saying before, that was the last thing I remembered before waking up in this quaint little castle."

@MonokumaFever@Laughing Lunatic@NANANANANANANANANANA@Dreamtique

Users who are viewing this thread