DanganronpaRE: Remember Me RP

"Along with introductions, shouldn't we also say what we last remembered? Like... Dates, or what we were doing. if it's around the same day, then... I have no idea.... but if it's over a course of a week or two, maybe a kidnapping? If you hit someone hard enough, you can cause them to have memory loss. Temporarily or permanently... Not quite sure with that..." Julian spoke up. His voice was quiet, but being one of the taller people in the room, he was still heard. For once, he was happy with his height.

"Sorry, I thought of the Idea when Tsuzaki brought the Idea up."

step0002.jpg

"I guess a suitable assumption will be we are all brought to this place at the same time, since we all woke up around the same time after all. Generally, I would assume all of our memory are cut off around the same date too, but we couldn't really tell how much time had passed since then, still, kidnapping seems to be a logical approach to the matter."

Hisoka stated his opinion casually while keeping a faint yet visible smile on his face.

step0002.jpg

"Kidnapping? You are saying that we could be kidnapped. If that's the case...I do notice something strange too."

"It appears that most of us here, possibly all, are "SHSLs" that are associated with some talents which earned us decent amount of attention in the society, and that's definitely not a coincidence right?"

"Could it be..."

step0002.jpg

"A PSYCHOPATHIC KIDNAPPER THAT TARGETS SHSLs AND THEN MAKES US KILL EACH OTHERS!!! GAH!!! NO!!!"

A screeching scream interrupted the conversation, following by weeping that echoed around the ballroom.

The girl covered her ears and keeled down.

step0002.jpg

"Is she...crying?"

step0002.jpg

"I was going to say a surprise party for SHSLs......"

"But... what gives you that idea? It's surely...creative...hehe..."

Suddenly, a giant figure ran towards the poor lady who was weeping helplessly in a corner and wrapped his arms around the girl, lifting the poor girl up in the air with his arms, trying to give her a hug.

step0002.jpg

".......????!!!!!!"

step0002.jpg

"Hehe...w-what is happening?" The girl chuckled and questioned while frowning a little, deeply confused.

step0002.jpg

"Meh."

step0002.jpg

"Don't worry!!! Eiko Yukimura will not be a bystander and let anyone cry!!!" The big guy yelled while he literally lifted the girl in his arms up while giving her a hug due to the great height difference, trying to give the poor girl a passionate hug.

step0002.jpg

"......"

The girl's tear did stopped, but her eyes were wide opened, completely petrified.

step0002.jpg

"Just what do you think you are doing!!!!!!"

The girl in Kimono let out a warrior cry and charged at the big guy, sending a powerful flying kick right to his face, successfully freed the poor girl from his hug while sending the big guy tumbled to the ground.

"Guys, we might have a sex offender here." The girl stood back and prepared her stance for the next attack.

"Surrender or take another kick to the face from me."

step0002.jpg

"A-Ah, I-I am sorry."

"I was trying to comfort that poor girl, I really wanted to help her."

The man got back up on his legs and tried to explain. Surprisingly he was durable enough to not moan in pain from the powerful kick that he was directly hit by.

"D-Did I do something wrong?"

"It-It's really not what you think, I-I am really not a sex offender."

step0002.jpg

"Stop playing innocent and give in, you lowlife." The girl eyes locked on the man as her glare intensified.

step0002.jpg

"Miss, as cliche as it sounds, he might be telling the truth, let's hear him out and give him a chance, shall we?"

step0002.jpg

"......"

The girl looked over to Mika and hesitated for awhile before she put down her fists.

"Fine...bu-..." Just as the girl in Kimono was about to speak. She felt someone gripping one of her legs and trying to pull up her Kimono.

step0002.jpg

"I am very sorry..."

"Are your legs alright? Does it hurts after the kick? I felt that you kicked really hard just now......"

step0002.jpg

"K-KYA!!!" The girl drew her leg back in attempt to escape from his grip, but ended up losing her balance and fell right over on the big guy.

step0002.jpg

"Are you...okay?"

step0002.jpg

"Hehehe......"

step0002.jpg

"Meh."

step0002.jpg

"Y-You despicable, filthy, disgusting lowlife!!!"

"Y-you..."

"You pervert!!!" It took the girl awhile before she came back to her senses and moved away from the guy that she was laying on, pointing her finger at the guy who was still lying on the ground.

At that point, the girl's face was glowing in red, from both anger and embarrassment.

step0002.jpg

"Finally....a classical...line......"

"Meeeh..."

step0002.jpg

"Calm down, miss." Finally noticed that she should do something, Yume rushed over to the lady in Kimono and tried to keep her anger in control.

step0002.jpg

"Yeah miss, it's not that uncommon for accidents like this to happen among a group of teenagers after all, and the good guys are always accused as perverts if you think about it. You two will probably get along really well after that too, hehe."

step0002.jpg

"I would rather...NOT!"

step0002.jpg

"I-I..."

"Is there anything that I can do?"

The big guy tried to approached the girl, but was stopped by Mika.

step0002.jpg

"W-wait, staying still now and don't move might help."

step0002.jpg

"R-really!!?? Y-Yes ma'am!!! Leave it to me!!!"

The man saluted and seemed genuinely happy about the order, instantly stayed still like a statue , completely frozen in place, not moving a muscle.

"......C-can I blink?"

step0002.jpg

"Y-yes you can......"

The commotion finally came to an end as the man stayed petrified in place.

step0002.jpg

"......"

Noticing that all eyes were on her, the girl's shame worsened.

"Where were we again?"

"Self introduction right?"

"I am Ayaka Maeda, SHSL Origamist."

"It's my pleasure to meet you all." The girl politely bow to the group with grace.

Ayaka tried to pretend as if nothing happened, and acted casual as she proceeded with a self-introduction, but failing to hide her awkwardness in the situation.

"By the way, I think we should really do something about that pervert." Ayaka closed her eyes and turned her head to aside as she muttered out her dissatisfaction regarding the buffed looking man with a poker face, yet her face was still puffy red.

step0002.jpg

"I...I am Eiko Yukimura...SHSL Sculptor."

"I am not a pervert......"

"Please let me know if you ever need any help......"

The tall and buffed looking man spoke while trying hard to not move an inch like a statue as he was instructed to.

step0002.jpg

"Sorry for the commotion I cause, it's partially my fault."

Mika went over to the girl with dark grey hair who was standing at a corner and grabbed her shoulders.

"Are you feeling alright, miss? Sorry if what I said startled you just now."

"Urm, why don't you tell us more about yourself too?"

step0002.jpg

"I-I am Mari Yamashita, SHSL Cleaner......"

The girl spoke softly as she wiped away her tears.

step0002.jpg

"Well, Mari, let us go find a corner and sit down, alright?"

Mika guided Mari to a corner away from the crowd and sat down on the floor with her, trying to comfort the timid girl.

(Leaving some time for @F o o l i s h n e s s 's introduction before we move on and progress.)

Last edited:
(Assume @F o o l i s h n e s s introduced himself at this point, brief introduction for now are not that important anway ;) .)

step0002.jpg

"Meh."

A boy in the sheep costume tried to speak, but what came out from him were seemingly a series of incoherent "meh" that sounds like bleating of sheep.

"Hitsuji Abe...SHSL...Meh......"

It almost seemed like the boy was trying hard to speak in sentences, but after several attempts he finally succeeded in pronouncing his name properly, his empty and nonchalant eyes darted around aimlessly during his attemps to introduce himself when asked to, not even bothering to make eye contact.

SHSL Meh?

The boy probably meant SHSL Sheep, that's the closest thing that people can assume from his speech or his appearance alone.

proxy.php

"I think that should be everyone. Let's us try to be friends from now on! If we work together we should be able to find a way out soon!"

Yume crossed her fingers together while her face beamed in jubilant.

step0002.jpg

"Gah!!!!!! A ghost!!! T-The castle is hauted!!! I knew it!!!"

Mari's scream could be heard from a dark corner of the ballroom several second after Yume finished her words.

step0002.jpg

"......"

As you turned towards the source of the sound, you saw a extraodinaryly short person, seemingly a midget, slowly walked out from the camoflauge of darkness into the light of the chadeliers hanging above the ballroom.

step0002.jpg

"Wait! Is it a ghost? I thought ghosts were supposed to be waaay less cooler than this."

"But you do bumped into this guy right, Mari? I thought you can't touch them."

proxy.php

"Since when there is a person standing there..."

step0002.jpg

"I was here the whole time..."

step0002.jpg

"Haunting the castle!!!!!!"

step0002.jpg

"I am trapped."

"Just like you all."

The short boy ignored Mari completely while continuing with his explanation.

step0002.jpg

"Katsumi Kita."

"SHSL Hide and Seek Master."

proxy.php

"I see, so you are one of us, sorry for not noticing your presence."

"Then I guess there are in fact 14 of us in total right?"

As people were starting to at least get to know each other's name and title, the tension in the air was starting to dissipate.

Out of the blue, the sound of loud screeching of metal and roaring engine cound be heard coming outside of the castle clearly, when they listen closely, they wound notice that the sound was actually coming from above them, which made it sounded like some sort of aircraft flying across them.

step0002.jpg

"H-hey...what was that?"

proxy.php

"C-could it be...planes? Perhaps the rescue team are on their way!"

step0002.jpg

"Well, there is only one way to find out."

proxy.php

"You mean...going outside?"

step0002.jpg

"Exactly."

"We can go outside through the main entrance of the castle."

proxy.php

"So there is a way out?! Tha's good news!"

"You should have told us earlier."

step0002.jpg

Hisoka chuckled at Yume's response and slid his hands into his pockets.

"I would lead the way then, everyone, follow me."

You reached a giant door which resembles a castle's main entry, which was surprisingly proven not locked when Hisoka pushed the door open with both of his hands.

Bright and glaring daylight rushed in from the huge opened doorway into you eyes once the door was opened, as you stepped outside, you could see beautiful structures all around as far as you eyes stretched. You soon noticed that you were in a fantasy theme park, at least that was what your surrounding appeared to be.

@MonokumaFever@Laughing Lunatic@NANANANANANANANANANA@F o o l i s h n e s s @GinkyGotBack

proxy.php

"......"

".............."

"......................."

"This......."

"Is......"

"AWESOME!!!!!!"

Yume seemed to lost control over her excitement and joy as the scene unfold right infront of her eyes, the girl dashed out from the castle into the circular platform right in font of the castle and looked around in excitement as she squealed in delight.

"T-This is awesome, it's like a dream come true!

"I love this place!!!"

Yume expressed her delight aloud as she leaped around in ecstasy, like a happy little girl.

Last edited:
Koba quietly waited through the other introductions. A talent of sculpting sounded kinda cool, but Koba would break every sculture made. The guy was pretty buff though, so maybe it was easy for him to carry them around. The scientist couldn't help but imagine the man hauling around a giants statue with ease. Then there was the oragami maker. Koba had never been good at that either. Just crumbling up the paper in his hand to make a ball. Hell, Koba couldn't even follow the instructions to make a heart. He wondered what all she could make, though. Must be pretty imressive if its her talent. 

Koba couldn't really... have any thoughts on the SHSL Meh....? Sheep? How could someone have the talent of a sheep. That... escaped his brain every time he tried to wrap his head around it. Then there was the kid dressed in all Black. When it was mentioned he might be a ghost, Koba swallowed hard, afraid that it might be true. Who knows, supernatural beings could walk this world at any moment. But Koba was glad to find out they were just another student. A talent of hide and seek sounded pretty cool. It was also another thing Koba wasn't good at. His hiding places were always bad and when he's seeking he'd take forever to find them then forget he was playing and move on to something else. 

When the roar of the metal sounded overhead, Koba nearly jumped out of his skin. An embarrassing yelp escaped him but luckily it was mainly covered up by the roller coaster above them. Koba paused as everyone started for the doors. Quickly he picked his skateboard off the ground and ran after them. Afraid of what might be outside. "Th-that sounded pretty bad g-guys!"

Once he was outside, Koba's eyes grew wide. It was an amusement park! If Koba had to be trapped somewhere, this would definitely be the dream place to be stuck at forever. With a happy laugh, Koba matched the white haired girl's excitement. "This is so cool! I can't believe this is real! Absolutely radical bro!"

Tsuzaki could agree that everyone else's talents were interesting and strange. For example, take the SHSL Meh. It doesn't even make any sense. What would Mehing even entitle. OK. Fine, she knew that he was the SHSL Sheep,meaning that he likes.....sleeping, but a girl can joke sometimes. But they seemed on the edge, exemplified by the Origamist overreaction towards the big muscular dude. Her argument that he is a pervert has not a lot of basis as you can attribute to him being a clutz but they are all hormonal teenagers so overreaction is normal,though should be discouraged. She should have thought it through,that origamist.

The sound of jet engines jolted her awake. She was not used to hearing airplanes, she only gets to ride them once every few years for competitions. Usually, she would just have a long road trip towards her tournaments. Her family.....has undergone dire straits. She was skeptical. No, it couldn't be a rescue time. As far as she knew,there was no one here who even bothered to send a signal to the outside world. And if someone knew about this, why weren't they found earlier and not in a castle in the middle of nowhere. Though,it wouldn't matter that much as they can't go outside.

Her ears perked up when Hisoka mentioned that they can. She immediately suspected him. He willingly hid information,information that could've been useful to the group. He clearly does not respect the will of the group. Tsuzaki always preferred the will of the group instead of the will of individuals. People will look towards only for their own advantage. Society reins them in from destroying themselves. Hisoka's secretiveness will be the end of him,she could tell. She watched him carefully as they walked behind him.

"Why are you keeping secrets from us, Kobayashi-san?" she asked in a tone more suited for out of hand comments.  They were outside of the castle in what seemed like a theme park. This didn't seem right. No one kidnaps and sends the victims to a theme park. That wouldn't be profitable. Sure, a castle was ridiculous but maybe it was abandoned. She deeply suspected the SHSL Memory

@Dreamtique

Ryōka was very amused from Maeda and Yukimura, the former interesting him greatly.  Despite her somewhat flamboyant personality there was an air of elegance about her.  Another thing that interested him was her title of SHSL Origamist.  Origami was a beautiful form of art if done properly and he was very keen to see what she could create out of mere sheets of paper.  He had met many origamists during his trip to Japan, and their skills with origami were quite impressive.  If mere street performers and peddlers could create beautiful origami pieces then there was no doubt that whatever she made would be better tenfold.  The sound of a particularly loud engine startled the hairstylist whom was able to regain his composure in a matter of seconds.  Interested in seeing the rest of the castle, Ryōka followed his 'peers' outside as Kobayashi led the way.

Ryōka was truly astonished, the outside of the castle revealed itself as a luxurious theme park.  Lush green grass and crystal clear lakes were scattered around the castle amongst the leafy trees that surrounded the castle.  "I must admit, this place is quite extraordinary.  I dare say that an uncontrollable urge to explore is enveloping me!  We simply must see what this glorious park has to offer!"  A map of the park stood a few feet from the castle's entrance, Ryōka rushed towards it and examined it with great interest.  From what Ryōka saw on the map the park was split into six different sections, not including the castle itself.  "Liberty Square, Tomorrowland..  Fantasyland!  That sounds like the most beautiful place in the whole park!"  Ryōka could barely contain his excitement, growing up on an island meant that he had never been to a place as wonderful as this.  Even while travelling the world he found that he never had time to go to an amusement park, so waking up in one was like a dream come true.

The excited look on Ryōka's face wore off as he realized something.  "Wait, where are all the people?  The workers, the patrons?  The park obviously isn't closed so where on Earth is everybody else?"  Ryōka began to twirl his bangs with an inquisitive look on his face.  "As much as he wanted to run off and enjoy the attractions, he couldn't shake off this newfound sense that this whole thing was a lot weirder than they had thought.  "We can't be the only people here, right?  Maybe we should split up and try to find an employee or the owner."

Julian:

Julian stayed silent during the introductions, not knowing what to say. He smiled at the two who introduced themselves. 'Meh'. He tried not to laugh, it was pretty adorable. He assumed sheep, since it sounded like a normal sheep noise. Was he brought up with sheep? To have trouble with words, and be an ultimate sheep... How was that possible? At the other guy, Julian tried to hide his excitement. He loved to play hide and seek. He was pretty good at hiding, despite being so tall and lanky. He hated searching though. He could never find people, always ended up loosing. But he usually won when hiding, but he doubted against the ultimate player though. 

When taken to see the outside, he instantly pinched his wrist. An amusement park. Julian had the uncontrollable urge to run and try Everything. Julian refrained himself, but desperately wanted to go onto the rollarcoasters, and anything that would give adrenaline. He was defiantly a geek to the things he loved. Julian looked around in amazement, looking like a tall child. He was never really allowed to go out, so he was really excited. "Do you think.... We could go on the rides? I really want to go onto the rollarcoasters." Julian asked to really no one in particular, excitement making his voice louder than normal. 

Alex:

Alex looked around with uninterested eyes. She wasn't very interested in amusement parks. She found them to be really crowded and loud. She looked at everyone who were excited. "It's just a bunch of rides. I don't see the fun in them. They could be dangerous. Who knows how long they've been unattended to. I'm more interested in who put us here." Alex spoke up, deciding to be a voice of reason. She looked to the side and sighed. "Amusement parks might seem fun, but they're also dangerous. So please be careful if you are to look around." She said, almost pleading. She didn't want people to get unnecessarily hurt. 

Alex sighed rolling her eyes slightly. "I thought I should just be the voice of reason, before people got themselves into trouble." Alex stated finally, before starting to leave to look around. She wasn't afraid of going alone. She knew that she was safe. As long as she was aware of her surroundings anyway. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Koba paused as he heard the accusations of the debater. For a moment, he forgot there was another boy with a similar last name. He paniced, afraid he'd said something he didn't remember for a moment. But soon he realized that the target was the other, purple haired student. With a sigh of relief, he seemed to relax a bit. Heading back to his excited daze from before.

Koba hesitated at the other boys comment. There wasn't any one else here. How strange. He quickly jumped up a bit, letting a big grin cross his face as he realized what was going on. "Homies! I don't think we've been kidnapped! Someone obviously just rented out the park for all the Super High School Level Students as some kind of treat or thanks! Ain't that more likely?" 

She stepped back when Koba,the scientist,leapt up suddenly. She was not prepared. Tsuzaki was clearly bemused by Koba's suggestion. She never hated on someone but his incompetence can be grating sometimes. She adjusted her bow and turned to him.

"Listen to yourself." she said a bit more harshly than usual. " We are students with high monetary value who found themselves in this place for some reason and do not have any memory of coming here," she slowly walked towards him as she said so. "and you say that the person who brought us here rented this whole amusement park to us?" Now she was close up to him,her features now more clear. Still emotionless. "Do you even live in reality? No one does things for free unless it benefits them."

@MonokumaFever

Koba was suddenly aware of the other student slowly approaching him. He swallowed hard, glancing around as she came closer, wondering just how close she would get. When ahe got fairly close, he took a few steps back, pretty afraid of what this girl might do to him. Her face was emotionless and flat. It made him afraid she might strangle him. "Hey, don't blame me for lookin on the bright side, Ms. Debby Downer."

"Why are you keeping secrets from us, Kobayashi-san?" she asked in a tone more suited for out of hand comments. They were outside of the castle in what seemed like a theme park. This didn't seem right.

step0002.jpg

"Keeping secrets?"

"Let's just say I want to see how things will turn out."

With the ever-present smile on his face, Hisoka whispered a reply Tsuzaki's question as he walked out of the castle to join the people gathering over the circular platform, while his eyes fixed to his front.

22 hours ago, GinkyGotBack said:

"Wait, where are all the people? The workers, the patrons? The park obviously isn't closed so where on Earth is everybody else?" Ryōka began to twirl his bangs with an inquisitive look on his face. "As much as he wanted to run off and enjoy the attractions, he couldn't shake off this newfound sense that this whole thing was a lot weirder than they had thought. "We can't be the only people here, right? Maybe we should split up and try to find an employee or the owner."

22 hours ago, Laughing Lunatic said:

"Do you think.... We could go on the rides? I really want to go onto the rollarcoasters." Julian asked to really no one in particular, excitement making his voice louder than normal.

22 hours ago, Laughing Lunatic said:

"It's just a bunch of rides. I don't see the fun in them. They could be dangerous. Who knows how long they've been unattended to. I'm more interested in who put us here." Alex spoke up, deciding to be a voice of reason. She looked to the side and sighed. "Amusement parks might seem fun, but they're also dangerous. So please be careful if you are to look around." She said, almost pleading. She didn't want people to get unnecessarily hurt.

Alex sighed rolling her eyes slightly. "I thought I should just be the voice of reason, before people got themselves into trouble." Alex stated finally, before starting to leave to look around. She wasn't afraid of going alone. She knew that she was safe. As long as she was aware of her surroundings anyway.

step0002.jpg

"As far as I can see, I don't notice any sign of people's presence, though it wouldn't hurt to explore a little."

step0002.jpg

"Explore? Is that a request I can help with?"

step0002.jpg

"Perhaps we could also look for the source of that loud noise we heard just now."

step0002.jpg

"Or even an exit."

step0002.jpg

"Split up and explore...would that be dangerous? I mean..."

step0002.jpg

"......"

step0002.jpg

"Meh."

step0002.jpg

"A-Ah... I almost forgot about that noise." Yume turned to the others and when she noticed that she lost control over her excitement and embarrassed herself while displaying her childish side.

"I am sorry, I am a little carried away just now." Yume lowered her head while she laughed at herself for acting silly.

"Well, if we're going to explore, we might as well just stick together as a large group."

"Um...hehe, that way, not only we will feel a little safer while exploring, we can also have fun together while we are on it."

Yume uncontrollably squealed in excitement again and grinned broadly as soon as she finished her words, the girl seemed to love the place more than anyone else and was visibly very excited about exploring the beautiful theme park.

That revealed that Yume is just a girl with a pure heart who enjoys simple things in life like a little child after all, despite how she managed to remain calm and stayed strong when she found herself being put in a confusing and scary situation, which makes her achievement in doing that much more extraordinary.

When you looked around you could see gates and boundaries separating all of the major areas (colored area) of the theme park, so far only of them are opened (purple area).

step0002.jpg

"It seems like most parts of the park were not accessible."

"Should we head to Fantasyland then?" Yume looked over to the digital signage displaying the map of the park, indicating the accessible and closed areas of the theme park. There were several similar digital signage all around the park too.

"We should go there, right? It could be fun!" Instead of asking for opinions, it almost sounds like Yume was pleading all of them to go there with her.

Yume was overwhelmed by joy that she completely forgot those unsettling feeling inside of her head as soon as she got to see what surrounds the castle, completely distracted from focusing on their objective.

There were no more options besides going to Fantasyland, so you eventually have to follow the group and go to Fantasyland anyway.

The way heading to Fantasyland was longer than you expected, but on your way, you were able to take in all of the beautiful views of the theme park and slowly experienced the immersive surrounding, learning that the theme park is indeed an extraordinary one.

As soon as you reached Fantasyland, you could see various interesting structures and amusement park rides. A giant glamorous Carousel first came into sight as soon as you entered the area.

step0002.jpg

"That looks amazing!"

"Should we try that?" Yume pointed and ran over to the Carousel, locking eyes on the Carousel with her glittering eyes the moment she saw it.

"Come on! Let's all ride on it!" Yume turned to the others and waved as she wanted all to ride on the Carousel.

step0002.jpg

"Eh....?"

step0002.jpg

"Carousel.... Aren't we a little too old for that?"

step0002.jpg

"You can never be too old for anything!" Yume put her arms on her waist while insisting, and starting to drag Ayaka and Mari along, aiming for the rest who appeared to be a little shy to join the fun.

step0002.jpg

"Hehe, I'll go ahead get a good spot then."

step0002.jpg

"Yes!!! As you wish!!!"

Eiko dashed towards the Carousel and get a seat instantly as soon as Yume's "order" dropped.

@MonokumaFever @GinkyGotBack @F o o l i s h n e s s @NANANANANANANANANANA @Laughing Lunatic

People were starting to get onto the Carousel, and as soon as all of them are ready, the Carousel seemed to have a will of its own and started to spin slowly.

At some point perhaps you would thought this was pointless, but later on you couldn't deny the fact that the ride do cheer you up a little as you heard laughter starting to fill the air, there is just something magical about simple things like riding a Carousel, even when it's with a group of strangers.

As soon as the ride is over, the loud noise you heard earlier once again reached your ears.

step0002.jpg

"It's clearer now."

"It's coming from around the castle."

"Above, to be more precise."

step0002.jpg

"You could tell?"

"Then... should we head back?"

step0002.jpg

"Let's go, then."

The group rushed over to the castle and gathered at the circular platform in front of the castle once again.

You could hear the loud noise of screeching metals and roaring engine getting louder and louder, and slowly faded away once again, after that, nothing odd seemed to happen.

step0002.jpg

"Hm....there is something hovering in the sky."

Hisoka, who was constantly looking up to the sky mentioned suddenly once the sound faded completely.

"It's falling down......"

When you looked up to the sky, you would see something odd, as small as a dot in your sight, slowly parachuting down from the sky, but you couldn't see it clearly from the glaring sunlight as the odd object slowly lowering down, once your sight slowly adapted, you could see an asymmetric half-black and half white bear which was wearing a crown, parachuting down with its big red cape.

As soon as the bear got closer enough to the ground, it let go of the edges of its cape and made a spin in the air before landing perfectly on one side of the circular platform right in front of the castle's entrance, facing all of the people gathering there.

step0000.png

"Now bow before the great LORD MONOKUMA!!! All of my beloved students of Dreamer's Path Academy!!!!!"

Last edited:
Koba followed everyone over to the fantasy land. Almost scuttering away from the other student as he tried to escape her cutting gaze. The last thing he wanted was to cause people problems. So maybe he should just avoid her for awhile, at least until she wasn't out for anyone's throat. Besides, seeing the world through a positive light was what Koba lived for. He didn't like relishing on the negative aspects of the world. There was no point in being negative when they were in a sick amusement park! Maybe with some time, the other girl would lighten up.

'Exploration sounds like a good idea." Koba agreed, mirroring the curiosity the other students seemed to display. He really wanted to figure out what kind of rides were in this park. He'd only been to an amusement park once or twice in his life. He really wanted to see if there were more rides like that in this amusement park, stills sticking to the idea that maybe this was some gift for the SHSL students. He'd received gifts and for curing cancer so why wouldn't they give them a cool trip to an amusement park as a reward? It wasn't that far fetched. 

When they got to the carousel, Koba was just as excited. He ran up, grabbing the coolest horse he could find and awkwardly climbing up onto the horse. It was honestly a little embarrassing that he didn't just have the upper arm strength to just hoist himself up, but instead, his lanky legs kicked around for the grip they needed to get the boost they needed to get on top of the horse. Once it started going, Koba smiled, it was a fun ride, just like that he'd experienced as a child. Relaxing in a way, just sitting back and experiencing the ride as it was intended. He looked around at the other people, trying to keep his mind on what was going on now. His brain getting a little bit too nostalgic on this ride, he was almost thankful for the loud sound, letting them get off of the ride and head over to the next area. 

Koba covered his ears as the loud noise echoed around him, a little startled at the sound. He flinched, barely noticing the item in the item in the sky. He squinted, looking into the sky as he tried to get a better look at the object floating down to the ground. If only he had something that was made to block out the sun on him, instead he used his hand, placing the side of it against his brow, trying to get a better look at the thing floating down from the sky. A Monochromatic bear was slowly floating down, dressed up as some kind of king. Koba just got confused the closer it got to the ground. He almost thought it was cute but also unsettling. The red eye seemed like a sick design choice but it was creepy af. Koba couldn't stop himself from grimacing. 

When the bear spoke, Koba's mind reeled for a moment. This wasn't a school! Was the bear kidding? This had to be some kind of joke, right? 

Needless to say, Ryōka was excited to visit Fantasyland, with a name like that how could it be anything less than grand?  The hairstylist would not know disappointment that day as he was enthralled with the beauty and splendor of his surroundings.  The park's attractiveness was almost enough to make him forget that he was surrounded by some of the ugliest people he's ever met.  There wasn't much surprise when Yume was the one to suggest they ride the carousel.  Initially, Ryōka, like the others, believed he was too old for riding something like a carousel despite never riding on one before.  However, it was because of this lack of experience that got him enthused enough to go for a ride.

Despite a somewhat boring start, Ryōka admitted to himself that he had fun riding the carousel.  When it was all said and done Ryōka left the ride feeling somewhat proud for allowing himself to partake in such fun.  A wave of good feelings was washing over him up until he heard that sickening metal engine again.  With a sigh, followed by his lipped smile, he returned to the castle with everyone else.

The closer they got to the castle the more silent the noise became.  When they arrived at the castle, the noise had stopped altogether which annoyed Ryōka considering what a good time he was having in Fantasyland.  His attention was brought to the sky by Hisoka, who was the first to point out something falling from the sky.  What fell from the sky and landed in front of him was absolutely horrifying.  Before his very eyes stood by far the ugliest teddy bear he had ever seen.  "My God, it's hideous!  Just what in the hell is this impure abomination!"  Ryōka approached the bear, squatted down in front of it and made a face filled with murderous intent.  "Something as repulsively repugnant as this doesn't deserve to exist.."

She had to admit, she was slightly pleased with herself when the "Scientist" ran away. But she was also somewhat disappointed. He should have challenged her beliefs if he thought that she was thinking wrongly. He was a coward for running away at this first opportunity he got. If he was a scientist,he would've supported inquiry,not blindly believing whatever first comes across his mind. Blind acceptance was the first thing she chose to do away in her life. That's why she doesn't accept whatever people say beforehand. Anyway,exploring the par would be a good idea, objections.

It was frustrating walking around,not seeing anyway to escape. Everything was locked and it seemed like no progress is happening. She had to satisfy herself by giving the dirty eyes to that scientist. That was why she had no objection when everyone went to Fantasyland. Hey,at least there was a possibility for escape. Actually, come to think of it,where was that plane from a few minutes ago? She wondered as she got up the carousel. She didn't really got on one of those dainty horses. She just stood there,not saying a word. It was.....somewhat enjoyable,she thought. But that plane was clearly bugging her.

She saw the dot wit the rest. She was confused,something that she was not known for. Why would they bring a plane to only bring in one person. Wait. It as not a person. A bear. A bear? She was even more confused at the minute. Did she forget to wear contacts? Will her optometrist be pissed off that her eyes are getting worse? No. It was really a bear. A toy bear that can walk and talk. With a crown and regal stuff. The hairstylist voiced his possibly gay opinion about the design choice of the bear. As for Tsuzaki,she let out a uncharacteristic screech of confusement.

This is not reality.

@Kira Times@F o o l i s h n e s s@Laughing Lunatic@Amaze@MonokumaFever@GinkyGotBack

Julian:

Julian smiled and immediately joined the Carousel, Grinning as he got on, his feet was on the floor so he had to lift them up. Awkward, but still enjoyable. While it wasn't fast, it sure made him happy. He went on one when he was younger, but he didn't remember it all that much. He laughed and giggled, unable to really keep it in. He's have to go on this again. But it felt better with a bunch of strangers, like it should be. It felt right. When the ride was over, Julian pouted, wanting to stay on for a little longer. He got off, before looking up, and watching the bear-looking thing fall. A... toy? 

When it spoke, Julian made a 'wtf' face. There was so many questions already. 'Bow'ing? 'Lord'? 'Academy'? What kind of Academy was based in a Theme park of all places?! Julian settled on a confused face, as if he was trying to put it together, but was unable to. He looked around, and Shook his head. This couldn't be a school. Well... there were classrooms... But in a castle? Why? It was completely.... Stupid. 

Alex:

Alex sighed, before resigning and sitting on the side of a horse, not even holding on. It was slow enough so that she didn't have to hold on for balance. It was enjoyable though. A nice pace to read at least. She did hope there were books for entertainment though.Surely, a library somewhere. After the ride had stopped, she was one of the first to get off. She looked at the Bear with a mix of disturbance and disgust. Certainly freaky. She looked to the side and stepped back a few feet, not wanting to be anywhere near the thing

'Lord Monokuma'? That's the most stupidest name she's herd in a while. And She's heard a few. She was stuck wether she should speak up, or not. Eventually she sighed, going against her better judgement to ask "Are you the ones who kidnapped us? Or, kept us here? And you're most likely a robot, so I have to ask why are you showing yourself as a creepy-looking bear, rather than yourself? Or are you scared?"

"My God, it's hideous! Just what in the hell is this impure abomination!" Ryōka approached the bear, squatted down in front of it and made a face filled with murderous intent. "Something as repulsively repugnant as this doesn't deserve to exist.."

"Geesh!!! Now that's kinda rude you know? Saying something like that to such cute and innocent creature, ah."

"But I got to say I love that face you got there. Now that's my beloved student... Upupupu..."

"Are you the ones who kidnapped us? Or, kept us here? And you're most likely a robot, so I have to ask why are you showing yourself as a creepy-looking bear, rather than yourself? Or are you scared?"

"Hey...stop pretending that you don't like how I look, you all should be grateful that you have the chance to witness Lord Monokuma in its greatest glory." Monokuma made a spin as he commentated.

"Arg, and how rude of you for pointing out such a sensitive topic, it's like telling a pig that he can't turn into a unicorn, everyone can dream you know??!!"

"Gosh...how insensitive."

"Anyway......."

"Kidnap? Well, let's put it this way, I took all of you back to where you all truly belong, for a little...reunion, my beloved students..."

"...and I bet you all are gonna enjoy this......"

"Upupupu......"

step0002.jpg

"So you DO are the kidnapper?"

"Students of Dreamer's Path Academy? What was that supposed to mean? What was this all supposed to mean?"

step0002.jpg

"Duh, what else could it mean?"

"It means that all of you..."

"...students of Dreamer's Path Academy..."

"...are gathered here..."

"...for a great reunion!!!"

step0002.jpg

"Huh...that can't be right, I mean, we are not students of this...Dreamer's Peak-"

step0002.jpg

"It's Dreamer's Path."

step0002.jpg

"Urm ...Dreamer's Path...Academy."

"In fact, I never even heard about it before..."

"At least that applies to me. So did you made a mistake or something?"

Confused, Eiko looked over to others, awaiting approving gazes from others.

step0002.jpg

"Ah, as much I would love a lovely reunion, but we were never a student of this...academy."

"It must be a mistake then right?"

step0002.jpg

"Aww...how cute, all of you being sooo clueless."

"ALL of you here are unmistakably my beloved students!!!"

"You all are a student here, and you all will ALWAYS be."

"Each and everyone of you, hand picked by ME to join this memorable reunion that we will never forget!!!"

"Never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever..."

"...forget."

"Isn't this exciting?"

"Let's make this reunion the last thing that you would ever remember? Shall we?"

step0002.jpg

"But we are not students......"

step0002.jpg

"For all that I care...I don't care."

"I am not here to enjoy how confused you all are, but rather...something much more exciting."

"Upupupu......"

"Can you tell how excited I am?"

step0002.jpg

"How are we supposed to-"

step0002.jpg

"Without further ado!!!"

"All of my beloved students of Dreamer's Path Academy!!!"

"Today, I am beyond excited to announce..."

"...the beginning of an amazing mutual killing game full of hopes and dreams!!!"

step0002.jpg

"What...game?"

step0002.jpg

"A mutual killing game full of hopes and dreams, involving all 14 of you!!!"

step0002.jpg

"Urm...so what exactly are we going to be doing in this...game?"

step0002.jpg

"It's pretty obvious right?"

"Of course it's all about having fun..."

step0002.jpg

"Ah, I see..."

step0002.jpg

"...while killing you best friends with your very own hands!"

step0002.jpg

"......"

step0002.jpg

"The rules are simple!" (Good old rules)

"The one who committed a murder, without getting caught in a trial will get the privilege to leave this place, and the rest here will all be punished!"

"But if the murderer, "blackened", get caught, only the "blackened" will be punished!"

step0002.jpg

"By punishment...you mean...execution right?"

Even if all of these sounded like a joke, or even if it really was, it was so morbid that no one would manage to react to it with even a faintest hint smile on their face.

There was a moment of utter silence as soon as Monokuma's finished his announcement with a sinister and disturbing tone.

You could literally hear air roaring beside your ears, as a chilling sensation crawled up to your shoulders.

proxy.php

"Stop."

Yume's voice broke the silence, with a determined look on her face, the girl took a huge step towards Monokuma.

step0002.jpg

"Oooo......"

proxy.php

"Stop this."

"If you are trying to tell a joke, you are not doing it right..."

"Stop this already."

"I wouldn't allow this."

"I wouldn't even allow someone to joke about something like that."

"So please, just stop already."

Yume eyes locked on the bear as she took one more step forward.

step0002.jpg

"Upupupupu......"

"Interesting indeed...."

"Not really."

"Why don't you just be a good girl, back off......"
"....and learn to enjoy the game?"

proxy.php

"I will NOT."

"As long as you wouldn't stop, I will not back off."

"I wouldn't let you hurt anyone, and do what as you please with us just like that."

step0002.jpg

"Tck!!!!!!"

"What a stubborn girl..."

"Wouldn't really say I am surprised, though..."

step0002.jpg

"We are not going to be listening to your nonsense anymore..."

"Let all of us leave, or we can always make you, all of us."

"You are merely a stuffed animal anyway."

"Stop fooling around with us."

Seemingly gaining courage from Yume, Ayaka was fueled and suddenly dashed straight towards Monokuma as she glared at it with swirling anger in her eyes.

step0002.jpg

"I agree." Mika too, starting to step forward.

step0002.jpg

"I will help to protest too!"

step0002.jpg

"I guess, we need to end this then."

step0002.jpg

"MEH!!!" Hitsuji's meh contain much more emotion this time, louder, and more energetic, seemingly wanting to join the protest too.

The so-called students were starting to gang up on Monokuma, as Yume bravely initiated her first step.

step0002.jpg

"Woah, woah....calm down there my girl, anger is getting you nowhere you know?"

"Well, I wouldn't really mind though if you want a showdown, it could be...hilarious, to watch."

"Not with me though, of course."

You could hear that familiar loud engine voice again getting louder and louder, and before you even noticed, the floor shook with a loud bang while dust and dirt were being sent flying into the air.

"ROAR!!!!!!"

As the layers of floating dust subsided, you could see a giant realistic mechanical dragon standing behind Monokuma, letting out a deafening roar with its majestic entry into the scene.

As the dragon opened its mouth, a stream of fire rushed out towards Yume, the blast of flame expanded towards everyone who was standing on the platform.

step0002.jpg

"Eveyone!!! Stay close to the ground!!!"

You could feel heat rushed towards you as glaring light from the beam bring red flame engulfed your vision, but fortunately you are not hurt, it seemed like the attack missed.

step0002.jpg

"T-That could have killed us!"

"We almost died!"

step0002.jpg

"Well, here is a warning, the next time it probably wouldn't miss."

"Puff the Dragon here is not that lame at aiming after all, in fact even idiots wouldn't miss with this distance.

"Guess that's all for now."

"To sum it all up, just don't try stupid things and go kill somebody instead if you want to get out, or you can spent your whole life here for all I care. Upupupupu...."

"The school rules and the school map can be viewed through your PDA, which is provided at your very own room."

"Let's all work hard and have fun while killing each other."

"Let's all try your best to show how disgusting, morbid, dark and twisted your little mind can be, my beloved students!"

"I am looking forward to it!"

Lord Monokuma leaped up to the dragon's head, the dragon slowly took off and dash towards the sky while letting out loud engine noises, disappearing from everyone's sight within seconds.

Just like that, Monokuma left, leaving the confused students behind.

step0002.jpg

"What are we going to do now?'

"This is too scary,......" Mari eyes were starting to get teary as she ran off.

step0002.jpg

"W-wait Mari, where are you going! It cold be dangerous." Mika chased after Mari as she spoke.

step0002.jpg

"Urg......"

step0002.jpg

"Ayaka, are you alright?"

"Your palms are bleeding."

"We should go to find the infirmary!"

step0002.jpg

"Just stay away from me..."

"I don't need your help."

"I can handle this myself."

Ayaka walked into the castle as she insisted Eiko to stay away from her.

step0002.jpg

"A-Alright......"

With a clear bitterness in his eyes, Eiko backed off while following behind Ayaka into the castle.

step0002.jpg

"......"

Without saying a word, Hitsuji walked away off to an unknown direction alone.

Katsumi was already gone before you noticed it.

step0002.jpg

Hisoka was just standing there, seemingly not planning to go anywhere, with a neautral expression on his face.

proxy.php

Yume was standing still on her ground while she looked down, with her face as pale as snow, seemingly lost in her train of thoughts. Her hands were visibly trembling, you could see beads of tears rolling in her eyes, but as soon as it was about to slip down, she quickly wiped it away, trying hard to hide it.

The sun was already setting, the sky was being tainted in a dark and dull red, an unpleasant and ominous sign of what was brewing.

The"students" were leaving one by one, perhaps it was time to explore around the "school" yourself as well, that might or might not help with your confusion, but it will always be better than doing nothing at all.

@MonokumaFever @GinkyGotBack @F o o l i s h n e s s @NANANANANANANANANANA @Laughing Lunatic

Last edited:

What in the hell happened there? The bear was speaking nonsense. There was no truth anywhere. She clearly did not remember going to that school at all. She was a loyal Kosaka Highschooler and she didn't recognise any of the rooms nor theme park. Heck,she hasn't even been in one. But it did make one thing clearer for her. This was the methodology of serial killers. To put their victims into strange situation for 'fun'. Her point that no one would do anything unless they would get something out of it was proven through.....sadly. This entire park was suppose to cheer them and then be made grotesque by the fact people were murdered there. To traumatise them in a sense. She smiled to herself.

Yet,there was something wrong with that train of thought. How would anyone find the money to build a theme park? A billionaire,maybe. But surely people would know if someone built a theme park this large. You need workers,you need suppliers and you need supervisors at the very least. It sure doesn't look abandoned so it couldn't be old. But,those questions are not in her immediate concern now. Right now, they need to survive and contact with the outside world.

She uncrumpled her blouse and cleared her throat.  

"Everyone,listen up!" she said loudly,enough for everyone left to hear. You wouldn't believe that the voice came from someone with her stature.

"We are in grave danger,my friends." she struck an odd conciliatory tone. " It would be beneficial if we walk around in a group for now as I suspect some of you have some strange ideas. I warn you,do not. Even if you do escape,the police would definitely won't let you. It is in our best interest to group up. Work together. We need as much help as we can to escape. '

"Please,"

Ryōka was itching to destroy the grizzly automaton and was all too eager to assist his 'classmates' in dismantling it when he heard the familiar sound of the ear-splitting jet engine followed by the maddening roar of a great beast.  The hairstylist looked up in terror as he came nearly face to face with a lifelike mechanical dragon.  He had heard Eiko warn them all to get down, but as he was the closest to 'Lord Monokuma' Ryōka had less time to react.  As the winged-machine spewed its fiery breath all Ryōka could do was try to flatten himself against the ground before he could be incinerated.  Almost as soon as it had started, the flames had ceased and the monochromatic bear departed upon its draconic steed.  Some of the others had split up and gone their own ways while Ryōka remained with the stragglers for now.  Ryōka was in shock from what had just happened, but it wasn't before long that he realized that his head and his face felt extremely warm.

Ryōka realized that parts of his hair as well as one of his contact lenses had been set ablaze by the dragon's fire as he screamed in burning agony.  His hands moved quick as he plucked the lens from his left eye and tossed the burning gel-like piece of plastic aside.  Instinctively, his right hand buried themselves into the pouch he kept at his waist.  From within the pouch he pulled out a pair of intricate and stylized scissors which he used to cut off the burning patches of hair at a blurry speed.  Ryōka dropped to his knees and his scissors fell to the ground as he frantically grasped at his hair in search of any bald spots or burnt flesh the flames may have left.  He was relieved to find that it hadn't, although now his hair was undeniably hideous and deformed.  Ryōka's eyes went wide as he came to another realization where he covered the eye that was once covered with a contact lens.  The debater, Yukino had more or less ordered them to group up and search the park, but that was the least of Ryōka's worries.

"Go on without me, and don't look at me!  Gods, my hair is ruined and I can't see out of my left eye..  That bear said something about us having rooms, right?  I said don't look at me!!"  He had made it quite obvious that he didn't want the others staring at him in his current state.  "I'm going to look for my room, I can fix my hair and maybe find something for my eye there.  Don't follow me and DO NOT look at me!"  Ryōka stood up covering his eye and wandered away from the group.  Ryōka's gut told him that he'd find the rooms in the castle, so he decided to start there.  As he searched the park for his room he could only hope that no one saw his eye without the contact lens on, if they did it could mean serious trouble for him.  No, Ryōka was quick with his hands and was confident that he had covered it fast enough that they wouldn't have seen it.  Ryōka sighed with disappointment.  He had been hoping to follow Mika and Mari so he could get to know them, and maybe comfort the delicate flower that was the SHSL Cleaner.  "Oh well, there's always next time," he mumbled to himself.

@NANANANANANANANANANA @Dreamtique

The idea of killing eachother sounded like some kind of sick joke. He wanted to laugh but couldn't bring himself to do so, his head started to spin as he felt like he was leaving his body. He felt as if this couldn't be a real situation he was in right now. It was almost like watching some kind of sick movie, some torture flick that Koba so greatfully avoided. But now, he was in it. His mind was whirling when everyone went to fight the bearbot. 

Koba couldn't believe his eyes when the dragon came crashing down. He could feel every single one of his muscles tighten, his eyes staring up at it as they slowly widened. What had this amusement park come too? Whatever joy and excitement or even Hope that Koba had left melted down into a sticky mess inside of hos gut, almost like tar as it grabbed onto him, slowly dragging him down into the ground. That was when Koba barely ducked put of the way of the fire ball, his body feeling as if it was made out of lead as he put his hands over his head, trying to protect his hat. 

When Koba pulled himself back to his feet he was distraught to see everyone slowly move away from the castle. The debator's please seemed to fall on deaf ears as the group spit up anyways. The hair stylist ranting on how his hair was ruined but... Koba couldn't see anything wrong at all. Nothing more wrong than the dragon. The scientist didn't even realize thick, heavy tears were rolling down his cheek until his entire face was red. Sniffling loudly, Koba quickly whiped the mess of facial leaks onto the sleeve of his jacket, though it only seemed to wipe it around do to the water resistant materials. 

"We are in grave danger,my friends." she struck an odd conciliatory tone. " It would be beneficial if we walk around in a group for now as I suspect some of you have some strange ideas. I warn you,do not. Even if you do escape,the police would definitely won't let you. It is in our best interest to group up. Work together. We need as much help as we can to escape. '

"Please,"

step0003.png

"There's no use trying that." Hisoka walked up to the girl dressed in crimson.

"They are confused and scared, Iet's give all of them some time before we have a meeting together tomorrow."

"The sun is setting, since we do have our very own rooms, we could rest there." Hisoka turned to all of the remaining people gathering at the platform.

"The dormitory area is around the classroom area we were in just now, you can't miss it, you can trust me, I had explored the castle."

"A funny thing I noticed was how some rooms are labelled with pictures of us, so there wouldn't be a problem for us to know where our rooms are."

"I kinda know this is going to happen when I noticed all of that." Hisoka pressed a fist on his chin as he chuckled.

"I wouldn't stop you if you want to explore and try to talk to some people before going to bed, but I am getting a little sleepy, I will excuse myself and go check out my room."

"See you all tomorrow, hopefully."

Hisoka walked straight into the castle as soon as he finished his words. 

@MonokumaFever  @NANANANANANANANANANA @Laughing Lunatic  @F o o l i s h n e s s

"Go on without me, and don't look at me!  Gods, my hair is ruined and I can't see out of my left eye..  That bear said something about us having rooms, right?  I said don't look at me!!"  He had made it quite obvious that he didn't want the others staring at him in his current state.  "I'm going to look for my room, I can fix my hair and maybe find something for my eye there.  Don't follow me and DO NOT look at me!"  Ryōka stood up covering his eye and wandered away from the group.  Ryōka's gut told him that he'd find the rooms in the castle, so he decided to start there.  As he searched the park for his room he could only hope that no one saw his eye without the contact lens on, if they did it could mean serious trouble for him. 

Ryoka was able to find the dormitory area straight away with pure luck.

step0002.jpg

As soon as he entered the dormitory area, he could see rooms labelled with pixelated pictures of all of them, including a room with his picture on it.

When Ryoka do enter his room and search, he will eventually find contact lenses that he usually wears and various items of daily uses relating to his habits and talent. 

He will also find a PDA that shows the school map.

@GinkyGotBack

Alex:

At the Dragon, Alex was sure she was the only one who ran closer to the dragon to dodge the flames. Granted, it was a narrow miss, but she was still unscathed. She definitely thought that this couldn't be real. I mean, a Dragon? Of all things? Alex, not affected by what happened, she decided to leave and find the dorm rooms. It was a better Idea than getting lost in a fantasy theme park. "I'm going to look for our rooms. I also want to have a look around the castle." She said to no one in particular. Might as well state what she was doing at least, so people knew. She went in a similar direction to the hairstylist, but went off, deciding to look for the library instead. 

Julian:

When the Dragon appeared, julian easily Ducked and rolled out of the way. He did play quite a few games, so he knew what he was doing. Julian stilled at the phrase 'Killing game'. Julian seethed, Killing wasn't a game, no matter how you look at it. He had half a mind to say something and speak up, but decided against it, he didn't want to get burned by a dragon. He sighed and thought of where he wanted to go. Then he noticed Yume and decided to stay. He bent down to Yume and put a hand on her shoulder. "Hey, You okay? You're... Not the only one who doesn't like killing..." Julian said truthfully. He rubbed Yume's shoulder slightly, before sitting next to her. He didn't mind quiet. 

"I'm going to look for our rooms. I also want to have a look around the castle." She said to no one in particular. Might as well state what she was doing at least, so people knew. She went in a similar direction to the hairstylist, but went off, deciding to look for the library instead. 

Just as what you would expect to see in the library, arrays of old books and giant shelves all around, grand but old, the place was a little dusty as you looked around, apparently reading was not popular among the "students" here, if there really were any. The old library did very much remind you of a haunted library, especially under the eerie light coming from the chandelier hanging above the grand library, but as a SHSL Medium, you could clearly tell that not even ghosts will be hanging around a place like this. Solitude, for a moment the silence just got to you, making you feel like the only living soul in the library, you felt like you could hear you own breathing clearer than ever as soon as you stepped in, the air in this place felt especially dense.

The library looked just about like any typical library, book, books and more books, it never ends. You found some newspaper lying around,  but it only took you a few glances to notice it was not a real "newspaper", it appeared that all of the news on the "newspaper" are fabricated, it was full of happy and cheerful stories instead of actual news regarding the world.

As you proceeded to explore, there were several sections dividing the genre of books, but most of the sections are dedicated to fantasy and fairy tales. Apart from all of the typical genre, there was also a unique section regarding morals and behavior.

It seems like the "students" here are all big fans of fairy tales, which make sense judging on the design of the ridiculous looking school alone. But what's the point? Why do this place even exist in the first place? How come you never heard about it then?

When you reach the end of the library, there is a stairway leading to up stair, but a sign was placed beside the stairway:

"For teacher's use only."

Proceed exploration?

@Laughing Lunatic

"Hey, You okay? You're... Not the only one who doesn't like killing..." Julian said truthfully. He rubbed Yume's shoulder slightly, before sitting next to her. He didn't mind quiet. 

step0003.png

Yume looked over to Julian as soon as the boy came over to console her.

"H-huh?"

"Y-yes I am okay."

"I am just...still very confused about what just happened."

"...Anyway, thank you."

"I will always be able to find courge in all of you, that's why I am okay, and will always be, as long all of you are here." Yume gave Julian a genuine smile.

"I wanted to stop it, I wanted it to stop that bear...but I don't know what can I do except for dashing out ruthlessly like that, but because of me I-...almost got all of you killed...... I want to say that I am reall sorry......" Yume started to bit her lips as she spoke, a bitter expression steched wide on her face.

"But I will not give up, we will not lose to that bear, we will find a way eventually, we just have to keep trying..."

It seemed like the little girl was determine to stop all of this. Finding such courage and determination in a girl like that was indeed extrodinary, the fuel to all of thouse strength was still a mystery, even to Yume herself.

"Ah...sorry, I am getting a little repetitive."

"The sun is setting, we don't really have much choice...except to spend our night in this place."

"Julian, for now, I think it would be better if you go get some rest, as long as we are all safe for now."

"Perhaps...we could try to devise an escape plan together tomorrow, we can also go around and explore, perhaps we will discover something useful that might aid us in our escape... or maybe we can try to get help from the outside..."

"Well, my point is...don't give up, there must be a way, so we should probably get some rest before all of that."

Like a snowball rolling off a hill, Yume's spirit started to charge up as she spoke, sounding more and more like a motivational speaker. Yume seemed to regain the spark in combating Monokuma in a blink of an eye.

@MonokumaFever 

Julian smiled, happy that Yume was seeming to be her cheery self as he had once met. "Are you some sort of SHSL Hope? Or Motivational Speaker? Or something positive? Cause you really seem to give out positive vibes. It's contagious really." Julian smiled. He hummed. "You want to look around the park? I've... Never been to one before, So I'm interested. I'm also good at finding weak points, Uhm... Playing games, so I can notice if there are any areas that we might be able to get out through." Julian smiled. He hoped he didn't look too suspicious. Luckily, no one payed much attention to him, but he had to be careful when speaking. 

Alex:

Alex looked up the stairs with both adventure, but caution. Slowly and cautiously she moved past the sign and moved up. There was no Teachers around, and the worst thing would be a booby-trap. So staying cautious, and letting the spirits who follow her keep a look out, she treaded up the stairs slowly. She looked around quite often, the stillness and the lack of noise made it easy to notice anything moving. 

"Are you some sort of SHSL Hope? Or Motivational Speaker? Or something positive? Cause you really seem to give out positive vibes. It's contagious really." Julian smiled. He hummed. "You want to look around the park? I've... Never been to one before, So I'm interested. I'm also good at finding weak points, Uhm... Playing games, so I can notice if there are any areas that we might be able to get out through."

step0003.png

"Hehe, SHSL Hope? Thanks. That's a really cute title!" Julian's comment made Yume smile grew brighter instantly.

"I wish I am...but I am sure that I am not." Yume exhaled lightly as she spoke.

"In fact, I would not be able to do that if it wasn't because of all of you. I will go as far as to say that it would have been impossible for me without all of you."

"I am just a timid nobody, and perhaps I am just like my memory, nothing at all."

"But I am sure at the end none of that will matter, 0 or 1, black or white, it doesn't matter."

"It was because all of you, I want to become braver and face everything with all of you." 

"Because I find courage in all of you."

"It's a strange feeling, but I can feel it deep inside, resonating within me."

"SHSL talents...no...it have nothing to do with all of that."

"It's only because we are all friends, right?" 

Yume paused and looked into a distance, her pure white hair drifting in the breeze.

"So, you want to explore the park? You can lead the way then." Yume turned to Julian and gave him a smile.

"Perhaps the rest will be interested in joining us too."

@Laughing Lunatic

@MonokumaFever @F o o l i s h n e s s @NANANANANANANANANANA 

Alex looked up the stairs with both adventure, but caution. Slowly and cautiously she moved past the sign and moved up. There was no Teachers around, and the worst thing would be a booby-trap. So staying cautious, and letting the spirits who follow her keep a look out, she treaded up the stairs slowly. She looked around quite often, the stillness and the lack of noise made it easy to notice anything moving. 

It seemed like there was nothing suspicious or any potential danger around the vicinity, it seemed to be safe to proceed.

Suddenly, you felt something slowly wrapped around your shoulder.

@Laughing Lunatic

Users who are viewing this thread