DanganronpaRE: Remember Me RP

Koba noticed the few students still gathered in the area. The white haired girl and another student. Koba didn't want to go to sleep, not until he got his mind off of what happened. He slowly jogged over as his coat bounced around him. He kept his skateboard close to him as he threw up a peace sign. "So, what do you guys plan on doin'?" Koba asked, hos gaze bouncing back and forth between them. 

@Dreamtique @Laughing Lunatic

Alex spun around violently, and glared at the person who almost appeared out of nowhere. "Yes? May I help you?" He voice, slightly cold. She didn't like being jump scared. When Koba Appeared, She sighed. "Well I was going to find a book to read once I made sure that this area was safe. It is, but they decided to scare me. Something which I don't appreciate." she sighed. "So What do you two want?" She asked impatiently. 

Last edited by a moderator:
  Yukino felt deeply embarrassed when no one took up her call,though it wasn't clear from her expression. Oh! Why did she hope that they,people,would think rationally in situations like this. How unreliable! She straightened herself up when Hisoka reminded her that. She wished people would at least be as calm as him. But it was strange that he did not seem to care at all about what was happening. She looked at the back of his head when he walked towards the Dorms. He slightly worried her. Because no one would join her,she needed something else to protect her. She scoffed at Julian's and Yume's conversation and walked out.

She has an average memory but she did remember some words on the map that caught her attention. The word 'Armory" was one. She stalked her way to the armory,avoiding others. If she wanted protection,she should at least make the protection a secret towards others. As a surprise if someone does attack her. She wouldn't be surprised if someone did. She hid her hands in her pockets.

@Dreamtique

Alex spun around violently, and glared at the person who almost appeared out of nowhere. "Yes? May I help you?" He voice, slightly cold. She didn't like being jump scared. When Koba Appeared, She sighed. "Well I was going to find a book to read once I made sure that this area was safe. It is, but they decided to scare me. Something which I don't appreciate." she sighed. "So What do you two want?" She asked impatiently. 

"Hehe."

step0003.png

"Help? Nothing in particular, I am just strolling around the school." Hisoka slipped his hands into his pockets as he spoke.

"Let's be honest, no one would be able to have a good night sleep after all of that...crazy stuff."

"So instead on lying on the bed like a mummy, I figured I should walk around for a bit." 

"So...what are you up to, Miss Alex?"

"Going to ignore the rules...huh? Oh, I see...." Hisoka leaned to the sign as he narrowed his eyes.

"...Then let's go! What are you waiting for, breaking rules are always fun, hehe. "

"It's not like anyone is going to mind anyway, but damn, it sure made it less exciting." 

Hisoka dashed up to the second floor, head stretching out as he peeked around.

"Woah, it's a lot cooler than I imagine up here, interesting indeed, it's almost like a secret base you would see in spy movies."

"But it sure is a lot dustier, which certainly adds to the mysterious vibe up here, my, how exciting......"

The second floor looked more or less similar to the first floor, but the collection of books up here are certainly different.

The genre of books up here mainly consisted of thick factual books like medical journals, modern medicine, biology, psychology and all sort of similar studying material. There are also arrays of computer around the library, but all were already looking like old rusty metal bricks, functioning was certainly out of question.

At a corner of the library there is an extremely thick and large book on a podium that is left open.

As you walked over to inspect, you will notice a few lines on the book being highlighted:

"At this stage..."brainwash" can only be performed with optimum effect if the subject willingly allows their mind being influenced by a source."

Covered under a layer of thick dust, most of the content are too blurry to read.

When you flipped to view the title of the book, you could see a few blurry letters.

P////H////IC RE////LI////ON

step0003.png

"Oh...I found something interesting!!!"

"A huge discovery!"

"Haha, what's my book doing here." Hisoka chuckled while he drew out a book from the shelf, you could see puffs of swirling dust flew into the air as he do so.

"Well...technically not "my book", but I am being interviewed in this book, isn't  that cool?"  Hisoka started to brush off the dust on the book with his finger tips as he spoke.

"The book is about human brain...they interviewed me...for just a few weeks ago before all of this happened, it's weird how a new book would end up in a place like this."

"Oh my, how did they manage to cover it with this many dust, it's not even out yet when I last checked."

"Gosh, the pages are already turning yellow." Hisoka started to flip through the pages and inspect the book, frowning as he do so.

step0003.png

"The air in here..."

"From experience...it would take around 10 years or more... for this many dust build up to form......"

"Mmmmm......."

"But it's really weird that...I can't find any "friends" around here......"

step0003.png

"!!!"

"Hello?"

step0003.png

"......"

Mari was silently lying on the dusty floor with his face down the thick layer of dust in a dark corner, almost completely blended in with the shadow.

"Gah!!!"

"I am SOOOORRRRRrrrrrrrrr......"

Mari got up when Hisoka approached and instantly ran away, with dust sticking on her face and clothes, her voice slowly faded into the distance as she ran further and further.

step0003.png

"Ah...I though she ran off to somewhere..."

"I guess Mari entered the castle from another entrance..."

"10 years or more...huh? "

"This place sure has a long history."

"Interesting indeed......"

step0002.png

"Hey!!! You two!!! Now hold on a second! Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop right there!!!"

"What do you think yo are doing!!!"

"Ignoring the school rules like that!!!"

"I insisted that no one can break any school rules right?!"

step0003.png

"Hm...actually, you didn't say anything about school rules just now."

step0002.png

"H-Huh?"

"W-well, guess I am a little too excited..."

"N-Now shuu...shuu...get out of this place before I punish all of you!"

Hisoka smiled and shrugged before he turned around and walked out of the library.

@Laughing Lunatic

She has an average memory but she did remember some words on the map that caught her attention. The word 'Armory" was one. She stalked her way to the armory,avoiding others. If she wanted protection,she should at least make the protection a secret towards others. As a surprise if someone does attack her. She wouldn't be surprised if someone did. She hid her hands in her pockets.

The "armory" is in fact a laundry room.

There are not much interesting or distictive feature in the laudry room except for washing machines that are still fuctioning and radom beatiful royal clothings hanging around.

Koba noticed the few students still gathered in the area. The white haired girl and another student. Koba didn't want to go to sleep, not until he got his mind off of what happened. He slowly jogged over as his coat bounced around him. He kept his skateboard close to him as he threw up a peace sign. "So, what do you guys plan on doin'?" Koba asked, hos gaze bouncing back and forth between them. 

step0003.png

"Ah, we are planning to explore around, perhapse we can understand what's happening a little better by doing that, and then we can share what we found and discovered to the group tomorrow."

step0003.png

"rrrrRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYY!!!!" All of a sudden, Mari dashed out from the castle entrance and ran off into the horizon.

step0003.png

"......"

"Let's...give... all of them some time to calm down......"

@MonokumaFever @Laughing Lunatic

Ryōka was glad to have found his room with little trouble and he was certainly pleased to find contact lenses inside that fit his 'prescription' exactly.  Looking around his room it was filled with all the necessities and desires a hairstylist such as himself could ever want.  One of these things included a large, ornate mirror which would he used right away to help fix his hair.  Taking out two pairs of intricately designed scissors from his pouch, he went to work on his singed, misshaped hair.  His hands were like a blur as he snipped away at seemingly endless strands of hair until he was left with his brand new hairstyle.

1111.JPG

Ryōka sighed as he examined his new 'do in the mirror.  It wasn't perfect, but it would have to do until it grew out again.  While Ryōka wanted to sleep in hopes that he'd wake up and realize this was all a dream, his eagerness to explore this wondrous theme park still lingered within him.  And who knows, perhaps he'd run into that skateboarding scientist and he'd find a chance to rid the world of his unkempt hair.  Wandering outside of the castle, he passed by Yume, the skateboarder and the geek to whom he gave a quick smile and wave to, excluding Koba who instead was given a cold glare.  It wasn't long after he passed them by when he began to hear an increasingly loud sound heading towards him.  Just as he turned to face where the sound was coming from, someone had collided with him as they obviously weren't watching where they had been going.

Falling flat onto his firm and round buttocks, Ryōka let out a short groan as he helped himself to his feet.  As he was brushing the back of his pants of the dirt he looked to who had crashed into him and his eyes widened to the size of saucers.  "My dear, are you alright?  You haven't hurt yourself have you?"  He extended his hand to Mari to help her up but wouldn't notice her gloves until after she accepted or rejected his hand.  "Mari Yamashita, am I correct?  The pleasure is all mine."  Whether she accepted his hand or not, he would promptly take her hand and bestow it with a quick kiss.  It was at this point he realized she was wearing a pair of white rubber gloves.  Having no idea what those gloves may have touched given her title of SHSL Cleaner, he rubbed his lips with his hand before speaking once more.  "Was that you who was making all of that noise, my dear?  If you would only tell me what it was that frightened you, I would go venture out and vanquish it so it would torture you no more."

@MonokumaFever@Dreamtique@Laughing Lunatic

Alex:

Alex looked at the bear with annoyance,pouting. "What's up here that's so bad that it needs to be restricted from us? What, is there a large book to hit you with?" Alex asked coldly. That was honestly annoying. She was hoping for something interesting to read. Alex felt annoyed at the fact that people were seemingly gathering around the library and narrowed her eyes. "I don't think that there needs to be so many people need to be in one area. I thought you said you already checked this place out." She said, walking away from the group to find a someone interesting book. Finding a thick, black-covered book, Alex brushed off some dust and looked at it. Something to keep her occupied at night at least. Though it was heavy. She wondered how she would carry this all the way to her room. 

Julian:

Julian nodded staying quiet.  He wasn't quite sure what to say around people. Being waved at, Julian smiled slightly and waved back shyly. He didn't think that the hairstylist would even think to look at him with the state of his constantly messy hair. Maybe he could ask..? That'll have do be later though. "Uhm... H-How about we check the grounds? Others seemed to have gone inside. It can't be that bad being outside." Julian said in a quiet voice. Koba was obviously friendly, but Julian still felt awkward. "Besides, the temperature is just right, it's cool." Julian added as an after thought. 

Koba was a bit confused as the hair stylist walked by. He waved at most of the group then suddenly was glaring. Was there something behind him that he'd missed. He took a moment, looking behind him to make sure he hadn't missed anything. But there wasn't anything to note behind him. Shrugging, Koba hugged his skateboard back to his chest and looked over the group as the next suggestion came across.  

"Outside? Yeah, good plan. As long as everyone's inside it might be best if we take the path less explored, ya know? Plus maybe we'll find a wicked place to sk8?" Koba said as he looked arpund, ready to follow the froup anywhere they needed to go. There was one thing he knew for sure, he couldn't lead the way. If they did, he would get really lost. He also hoped that the flower girl from earlier was doing okay. He wasn't sure exactly where she was at this point. But wondering around alone was the last thing he wanted to do. 

@GinkyGotBack @Laughing Lunatic @Dreamtique

Julian:

Julian looked around. It wasn't that big. Well, to him anyway. Compared to the entire park, this part was tiny. He highly doubted that anyone would get lost. "Uhm...I don't know about skating. There doesn't seem to be any good areas by the looks of it. We can try to look though." Julian smiled. He looked at Koba's bored thoughtfully. "I've never been able to skate. Whenever I try I always seem to fall off. i suppose my heights a factor in that..." Julian laughed slightly. "A-Anyway, should we go? Do should be out here when it's dark." Julian said. Even if they were in a secure are, it was still dangerous to go out at night. He of all people should know that by now. 

Julian took the initiative and started to head off, looking around. He knew it would be almost impossible to get lost in this section. Other areas, not so much. But just this area seems to be quite simple. Julian also had a knack for directions, as long as he didn't turn around. Julian found it hard to get lost, always backtracking his steps with ease. 

Well,Tsuzaki did have to admit that the dresses were wonderfully made,you didn't have to be a designer to see that. Her face softened. She walked up to the clothes to take a closer look. She sighed as she felt the fabric. It would be unrealistic to think that she could be able to afford this. Not even in years. Lady Luck does not smile on her and her family. She thought deeply. She's currently the only hope her family has for a better life right now,her siblings still too young.

And it was not like these fancy clothes are useless either. It would be reasonable to assume that they are going to be stuck here for a long time. As you may know,wearing the same clothes for very long would not be very hygienic. A change of clothes may be needed to prevent diseases from spreading. She stared longingly at the clothes. Considerations played in her mind to take it.

No. She should at least see if her room has changes of clothes first. She slowly retreated from the clothes and walked out of the 'Armory',her face hardening once again.

She walked fairly calmly in the castle,keeping her eyes out for any exits. Soon,she realised that she wandered off from the dorms,quite far away from where they actually are. Maybe the theme park encourages curiosity,with its big grand castle. Then,she heard a commotion. Crash. She turned around the corner. She didn't quite approve of what she saw. She saw the hairdresser trying to woo the maid,kissing her hand. His hair was very much different,she noted. Quite skilfully done if she had the freedom to praise. But what he was doing....NO. This is exactly the type of behaviour she hated the most. Shallow,petty romance. This symbolised the downfall of morals in teenagers. She could guess what kind of person Hisoka would be. He would only be interested in a 'fling' .This would lead to either heartbreak or worse.

She was feeling a bit wound up after finding out that the 'Armory' had nothing in it,so she wanted to argue with him. Then,she stopped. In grave situations,she needed allies,not enemies. Though,she wouldn't mind betraying allies. She,instead,walked up to the couple. She's going to interrupt this farce with a more friendlier way

"Hey," she called out.

"Do you guys know where the dorms are?" she said as she stepped in the middle of them.

@Dreamtique@GinkyGotBack

Falling flat onto his firm and round buttocks, Ryōka let out a short groan as he helped himself to his feet.  As he was brushing the back of his pants of the dirt he looked to who had crashed into him and his eyes widened to the size of saucers.  "My dear, are you alright?  You haven't hurt yourself have you?"  He extended his hand to Mari to help her up but wouldn't notice her gloves until after she accepted or rejected his hand.  "Mari Yamashita, am I correct?  The pleasure is all mine."  Whether she accepted his hand or not, he would promptly take her hand and bestow it with a quick kiss.  It was at this point he realized she was wearing a pair of white rubber gloves.  Having no idea what those gloves may have touched given her title of SHSL Cleaner, he rubbed his lips with his hand before speaking once more.

step0003.png

Mari pressed her palms to the ground before she got back up on her legs.

"I am...okay..." Mari's eyes darted around aimlessly while trying to answer, trying to adjust her hair and attire as if she was bothered by something , her face was turned to aside, having no intention to face Ryoka eye to eye.

Mari eyes were still reddish and watery from all of the whimperings, her hair appeared to be covered with powdery dust, she also had a few dark smudges on her face.

Having no idea what those gloves may have touched given her title of SHSL Cleaner, he rubbed his lips with his hand before speaking once more.  "Was that you who was making all of that noise, my dear?  If you would only tell me what it was that frightened you, I would go venture out and vanquish it so it would torture you no more."

"You would...do that for me?" Mari paused, her eyes widened in disbelieve as she peeked at Ryoka from the corner of her eyes.

"I......"

Before Mari could say anything, Ryoka could see an anonymous creature as big as a palm slowly crept its way out of Mari's thick gray hair, crawling down to Mari's face, covering one side of her face completely as it stopped moving and rested in its place.

Upon closer inspection, Ryoka would notice it's a living black tarantula.

@GinkyGotBack

"Outside? Yeah, good plan. As long as everyone's inside it might be best if we take the path less explored, ya know? Plus maybe we'll find a wicked place to sk8?" Koba said as he looked arpund, ready to follow the froup anywhere they needed to go. There was one thing he knew for sure, he couldn't lead the way. If they did, he would get really lost. He also hoped that the flower girl from earlier was doing okay. He wasn't sure exactly where she was at this point. But wondering around alone was the last thing he wanted to do. 

-Anyway, should we go? Do should be out here when it's dark." Julian said. Even if they were in a secure are, it was still dangerous to go out at night. He of all people should know that by now. 

Julian took the initiative and started to head off, looking around. He knew it would be almost impossible to get lost in this section. Other areas, not so much. But just this area seems to be quite simple. Julian also had a knack for directions, as long as he didn't turn around. Julian found it hard to get lost, always backtracking his steps with ease. 

(Only purple area is currently opened.)

Just as expected, the area and surrounding looked exactly like an amusement park, apart from how deserted the place seemed to be. One could easily tell that it would definetly cost a fortune to build such a place from the dazzling and gorgeous looking architecture alone, not to mention how much land the whole theme park seemed to cover.

step0003.png

"This place really is beautiful."  

"......" 

"What a shame......"

Amazed by the breathtaking scenery, a smile stretched wide across Yume's face, but it only takes the girl a few seconds before the smile on her face faded into a stupor. It was ironic to Yume that how she loves and wanted to stay in this place, and how she wanted to leave this place with everyone here desperately at the same time. 

If only all of this never happened...and that bear never show up......

Why...

Trying to make sense on what's happening to all of them, Yume could only end up with dead ends in her maze of thoughts no matter how hard she tried.

"This place sure is insanely huge, it almost feels like an entire fantasy city."

"We are under the open sky too......"

Yume suddenly commented as she was walking along with her companions and started to inspect the surrounding.

"This two factors alone means that that chance of someone discovering us very high."

"Not to mentioned most of you here are SHSLs, who are all center of attention in the society, there are even some well-known ones like Hisoka and Koba..."

"Then again, reality and how things are around this place seems to contradict with what I said."

"Although that weird bear claimed that this place is a "school",  it still feels like a fantasy theme park here......"

"If it really is a theme park of any kind, the place will surely be some sort of... attraction right?"

"How can a place as huge and...beautiful like this be completely deserted, it doesn't make sense."

"The mastermind behind all of this wouldn't be that bold to make a place like this an enclosure for their victims, the motive of the mastermind behind all of this is still a huge mystery too..."

Yume started to share her thoughts out loud as she tried to analyze the situation while wandering around the park.

@Laughing Lunatic @MonokumaFever

As you rambled along the path around Fantasyland, you happened to see Mika sitting under the tree, eyes scanning on the plants and flower around the area, presumably resting.

step0003.png

"Oh, you guys came around too." Mika noticed the gang as they approached,  standing up while trying to maintain her balance and inched her way towards them after she patted her dress gently.

"Greetings, everyone."

"Koba... you came too, I am glad we are able to 'meet' again." Eyes glittering in jubilance as she saw Koba's precious face, Mika couldn't seem to stop fangirling every time she sees Koba.

"Oh...excuse me..." Snapping out of the fangirling, Mika started to chuckled silently at her own silliness.

"Mari turned out to be a surprisingly good runner, I ended up almost suffocating myself when trying to chase after her, so I'll have to rest for a bit on the spot, good thing I have an inhaler with me, I hope that girl is alright though." Mika bitterly laughed at herself as she continued.

"By the way, I noticed something interesting about the plants around here."

"The gardener here had done some in depth research I would say."

"Many plants around the theme park happened  to be some of the most effective air purifier and oxygen supplier you could find."

"Some of them are even genetically modified to supply more oxygen and to purify the air more effectively."

"It's amazing how the air around here is a lot fresher thanks to those plants, how magnificent...it almost reminds me of my garder...ah... the nostalgia....."

Mika seemed to be distracted by her thoughts midway through her words.

"Well, the sky is starting to turn inky, I should try to find my room. It's almost evening, you all should rest too when you need to." Aware that the surrounding is starting to get darker, Mika decided to head back to the castle.

"Good luck with your expedition, I hope we can get to the bottom of this... insane situation that we are in." Mika left the message to the group with a noticeably more serious tone and parted wth the group.

"See you tomorrow, Koba!!!"

"Well wait until you see me do a real sick trick, bro! I'm the best you'll ever see." Koba smiled when attention was brought to his board. Anytime he could show off how great of a sk8r he was was a moment of pride. Once they started walking, he dropped the board onto the floor, causing a loud clanking sound as it just bounced around for a moment. And then he hopped on, skating for a few feet before the board would shoot out from underneath him flying ahead as Koba face planted onto the cement pathway. He sat there for a moment, wallowing in his own shame and embarrassment before finally pulling himself to his feet. Holding up a thumb and looking back to the other two as a small stream of blood left his nose.  "Pretty sick, 'ight?"

He used his sleeve to wipe away the bit of blood from the incident from his face as he looked around, his eyes suddenly catching on the flower girl from before. He was gonna have to try harder to remember names, that was for sure. But he was genuinely glad to see her, smiling as she appeared from behind a tree. Quietly hoping she didn't see his trick. "It's good to see you too! I'm glad you're okay, that was a big ol' mess back there."

He listened to her talk about the flowers for a bit, surprised at how well he could actually focus on the conversation, usually getting lost in his own mind. But plants that produced high amounts of oxygen seemed like a really neat thing. Koba knew that bad air could easily give someone cancer, so the fact that someone went through such a step to keep their guests safe was delightful... except that person wanted them to kill eachother. Swallowing hard, Koba tried to block that moment out of his mind once again. Hoping it would just be some sick nightmare in the morning. 

He was brought back to earth when the gardener went to leave. Adding such a serious phrase to her departure made Koba mimic her like a mirror, growing determined to figure this out. "Yeah! See ya tomorrow!... Unless you need someone to walk you back! It's not safe to go alone at night, especially after what just happened." 

@Dreamtique @Laughing Lunatic

(Last time I checked it said that the brown area was open. You changed it after I looked.)

Julian watched Koba hurt himself. He instantly went over to try and help. "Do be more careful..." Julian said, making sure nothing was broken. "At least it's nothing permanent." Julian smiled. Julian was easily worried when people got hurt, and always went to help them if he could. He wouldn't if someone was already there before him. although, Julian went quiet as the girl started fangirling to Koba. Julian ended up almost moving away a bit to give the two space. 

Julian wasn't perturbed the the dark. He was already used to it, and was able to see quite clearly around. He looked up and hummed. "I think I'll stay outside for a little bit longer. The air is cool, and it's peaceful." Julian smiled. "Are you two going to go in? It wouldn't be surprised if you would. It is staring to get dark..." Julian admitted. He wouldn't mind if they did leave or not. He would probably go inside a little later on. 

Julian walked around a little bit more, he was more or less in his element. Dark, nice temperature. If only his own room would be like this. It wouldn't be hard for him to fall asleep. Julian yawned thinking about sleeping made him sleepy. And it didn't help with the right temperature and darkness. he pouted to himself before turning to the other two. "I guess I'll turn in if you two are..." He said, almost reluctantly. He hoped that he would be able to have a window, so he could see the outside. 

"Why of course!  I would do anything for a beautiful young lady such as yourself!  Why in fact I-"  Ryōka was slightly surprised to find that someone had interrupted their conversation.  The hairstylist raised a curious eyebrow at Tsuzaki but his face quickly shifted to a more pleasant one.  Ryōka had been taught that it was rude to butt into other people's conversations, but given Tsuzaki's SHSL Debater title he assumed it was normal for her to interrupt people.  "You're lucky you found me, my sweet, for I managed to find our rooms with very little trouble!  Now, please listen carefully as I will be explaining how to get there in great detail!"  Ryōka then proceeded to give Tsuzaki a step-by-step explanation on how to get to the dorms, albeit with unnecessarily great amount of detail.  "..And then you turn 90 degrees and take two more steps to the right and you should find yourself where all the rooms are kept.  My room was adorned with a picture of my face, so I'm sure yours will be the same!  Now, if you excuse me, I must turn my attention back to Ms. Mari."

As Ryōka turned his head back towards Mari, his eyes grew seemingly ten sizes as he bore witness to the creature that was crawling over her face.  "Ms. Mari, are you aware of the giant spider currently crawling on your face?"  Despite his former lack of interest on the subject, Ryōka was forced to learn biology and so he was somewhat informed when it came to animals, insects and arachnids.  "Don't panic, Ms. Mari.  I'm sure I can handle this eight-legged beast."  Reaching out his hand cautiously, Ryōka held it out in front of her face to see how the tarantula would react.  "It seems quite docile, but then again I believe most tarantulas are.  I believe I remember seeing this particular spider during my stay in Brazil.  If this is in fact the particular species I'm thinking of then it should be quite alright to handle."  However, some tarantulas are known to cause intense spasms or pain with their bite.  Some can even cause hallucinations with the venom in their fangs.  On the other hand, there haven't been any records of a tarantula bite killing anyone, so he wouldn't die from going near such a thing.  Ryōka was certainly glad he learned biology now otherwise he may have reacted poorly out of fear.  Ryōka kept his hand out to see whether the tarantula would crawl onto it or assume a defensive stance.

@NANANANANANANANANANA@Dreamtique

"Wait!" Tsuzaki commanded Ryoka to stop.

She knew that he gave unnecessary details about the way to the dorms but she wanted him to take as much time as possible away from flirting with Mari so it played in her hand well. She calmly received the information.nodding from time to time,pretending to actually be interested in everything he said.

Her eyes widened when she saw the enormous spider crawling from Mari's hair onto her face Where in the hell do you get a spider as big as that stuck in your hair? She almost had the nerve to swipe it straight away from Mari's face but she stopped as she considered one fact.

"Shouldn't you at least get a-" she then stopped suddenly. She was about to say 'get a cloth or glove to protect yourself from the possible spider bite.'. I mean,they are not zoologists so there was a possibility that the spider was venomous. Then again, if it was venomous,Hisoka or Mari could be killed by it and that would mean less competition for survival. If it was not venomous,why would she care? She reasoned it was not her business to interfere. If Mari dies by her unluck or Ryoka dies from his stupidity did not matter to her. They would probably betray her if they live longer. And hey,maybe she can take this opportunity to kill one of them through the panic. People would reason that the spider killed them.

"You know what?Continue." she said with weirdly sparkling eyes.

@GinkyGotBack@Dreamtique

Ms. Mari, are you aware of the giant spider currently crawling on your face?"  Despite his former lack of interest on the subject, Ryōka was forced to learn biology and so he was somewhat informed when it came to animals, insects and arachnids.  "Don't panic, Ms. Mari.  I'm sure I can handle this eight-legged beast."  Reaching out his hand cautiously, Ryōka held it out in front of her face to see how the tarantula would react.  "It seems quite docile, but then again I believe most tarantulas are.  I believe I remember seeing this particular spider during my stay in Brazil.  If this is in fact the particular species I'm thinking of then it should be quite alright to handle."  However, some tarantulas are known to cause intense spasms or pain with their bite.  Some can even cause hallucinations with the venom in their fangs.  On the other hand, there haven't been any records of a tarantula bite killing anyone, so he wouldn't die from going near such a thing.  Ryōka was certainly glad he learned biology now otherwise he may have reacted poorly out of fear.  Ryōka kept his hand out to see whether the tarantula would crawl onto it or assume a defensive stance.

"Wait!" Tsuzaki commanded Ryoka to stop.

She knew that he gave unnecessary details about the way to the dorms but she wanted him to take as much time as possible away from flirting with Mari so it played in her hand well. She calmly received the information.nodding from time to time,pretending to actually be interested in everything he said.

Her eyes widened when she saw the enormous spider crawling from Mari's hair onto her face Where in the hell do you get a spider as big as that stuck in your hair? She almost had the nerve to swipe it straight away from Mari's face but she stopped as she considered one fact.

"Shouldn't you at least get a-" she then stopped suddenly. She was about to say 'get a cloth or glove to protect yourself from the possible spider bite.'. I mean,they are not zoologists so there was a possibility that the spider was venomous. Then again, if it was venomous,Hisoka or Mari could be killed by it and that would mean less competition for survival. If it was not venomous,why would she care? She reasoned it was not her business to interfere. If Mari dies by her unluck or Ryoka dies from his stupidity did not matter to her. They would probably betray her if they live longer. And hey,maybe she can take this opportunity to kill one of them through the panic. People would reason that the spider killed them.

"You know what?Continue." she said with weirdly sparkling eyes.

@GinkyGotBack@Dreamtique

step0003.png

"W-wait... don't hurt it...please..." Mari stepped back as Ryoka tried to reach for the tarantula. 

"It's my "new friend"... the only one with me now......" Mari bit her lips while she reached for the tarantula gently and let it crawled onto her palm.

"I was heartbroken when I...noticed all of my "friends" are gone when I woke up..."

"They are usually living happily together all around my body, we are like a family...but when I woke up here in this place...they are all gone..."

"I tried to look for them and where I'll usually find "new friends" all around, but I can't seem to find...any......"

"To think what could have happened to all of them...I was so scared and insecure...that I almost wanted to end my own life on the spot..." Tears started to roll in her eyes while her voice starting to get hoarse from trying to resist the urge to break into tears once again.

"...but then I discovered it inside a box in my pocket......"

"Almost as if...someone know what I need to stay alive..."

"But then why would they do this to all of my "friends"...why would they do this?"

"Whatever they had done to "my friends" and my body...it made me feel...uneasy......"

"I feel...cleaner......"

"My clothing looks the same, but it feels a lot... cleaner now...even my whole body feels cleaner......"

"It...might just be my imagination...still... it is something that's bothering me......"

With that Mari was presumably suggesting that how she will usually get herself dirty as the SHSL Cleaner, and stays that way despite being a good cleaner with reason unknown. It seemed like Mari might not practice personal hygienic habits on herself, despite being good at cleaning things.

"I-I am sorry...for talking about things that you would not want to hear......"

"P-please don't get mad at me......"

Realizing that she had violated her personal policy of staying alert and to not be irritating when being around somebody, she quickly reacted by apologizing to Ryoka profusely. 

@GinkyGotBack

@NANANANANANANANANANA

Adding such a serious phrase to her departure made Koba mimic her like a mirror, growing determined to figure this out. "Yeah! See ya tomorrow!... Unless you need someone to walk you back! It's not safe to go alone at night, especially after what just happened." 

step0003.png

"It's okay! I will be fine on my own!"

Mika shouted back at Koba at a distance, her voice slowly faded as she disappeared from the group's sight.

Julian wasn't perturbed the the dark. He was already used to it, and was able to see quite clearly around. He looked up and hummed. "I think I'll stay outside for a little bit longer. The air is cool, and it's peaceful." Julian smiled. "Are you two going to go in? It wouldn't be surprised if you would. It is staring to get dark..." Julian admitted. He wouldn't mind if they did leave or not. He would probably go inside a little later on. 

Julian walked around a little bit more, he was more or less in his element. Dark, nice temperature. If only his own room would be like this. It wouldn't be hard for him to fall asleep. Julian yawned thinking about sleeping made him sleepy. And it didn't help with the right temperature and darkness. he pouted to himself before turning to the other two. "I guess I'll turn in if you two are..." He said, almost reluctantly. He hoped that he would be able to have a window, so he could see the outside. 

step0003.png

"Okay."

"I guess we should call it a night."

With her hands on her hips, Yume suggested that they should end the exploring for today.

As the night descended, your world was enveloped in darkness and dead silence, with only your footsteps echoing around the deserted theme park, it was then you realized how unsettlingly quiet this place is.

You could hear occasional strange clicking sound coming from a distance, which you couldn't exactly pinpoint out the location and identify the source of it. Perhaps it's animal? But you were pretty sure you didn't see any living creature around the theme park so far. 

There's no point in trying to search for the source of the sound now, perhaps you should just ignore it for the time being.

@MonokumaFever @Laughing Lunatic

Koba yawned on the way back to the rooms. Maybe a good nights rest would bring him back from this nightmare of a situation. Maybe they'd be locked in a normal amusement park without a death trap waiting for them. Letting out a long, drawn out sigh, Koba rubbed his eyes and looked at the others in his group. "Yeah, callin it a night seems like a good bet." 

Koba followed the other two back to the rooms, fairly excited to see what his own room looked like inside of the castle. 

Ryōka simply stared at Mari for awhile with a blank expression.  At first it seemed like he could not comprehend living with tens of possibly hundreds of spiders all over your body, but then suddenly his face brightened like the sun.  "That's truly amazing!  Living with such beautiful creatures by your side must be absolutely wonderful!"  With his hands pressing against his cheeks, he shook his head back and forth as he imagined what having so many eight-legged creatures crawling on one's body must look like.  "Something like that, it almost sounds like a beautiful portrait, non?  Do they spin their webs on you as well, you simply must tell me!"

Mari then proceeded to tell them her sad tale of how all of her friends had went missing and how much of an effect it had on her.  Ryōka clutched at his wrist as she regaled them with the touching story of how she met with her new friend.  "Such a sad, sad story.  It has touched my heart like no fairytale ever could, Miss Mari!"  Ryōka approached Mari and clasped her gloved hands and held them to his chest.  "You need not worry yourself with fears of being alone any longer!  For I, Ryōka Kureiji shall be by your side forevermore!  Miss Mari, do you accept my offer of friendship?  You simply must say yes, for I've no idea of what I may do should someone as ravishing as you were to decline!"

@Dreamtique

Alex:

Alex, not wanting to bother anyone, she attempted to carry one of the heavy, large books from the library to her room. She would assume that it would be much more comfortable in her own room. She ended up having to hold it by both sides, just to carry it without have to adjust. Somehow she was able to get to her room without much hassle, and wen into her room. Sitting down, she started to read once again. 

Julian:

Julian looked suspiciously at the darkness, not being scared of it, but had to admit it was time to head back. He sighed in defeat and followed the other two to the 'school' and then to the rooms. Julian sighed, before yawning. He supposed he was tired, but from what, he wouldn't really know. They had only been awake for a couple of hours, but with everything that happened, he supposed it wasn't a huge surprise. C'mon, a Dragon? He shook his head, and went to his room. "Night then." He said tiredly, before retiring for the night. 

Koba yawned on the way back to the rooms. Maybe a good nights rest would bring him back from this nightmare of a situation. Maybe they'd be locked in a normal amusement park without a death trap waiting for them. Letting out a long, drawn out sigh, Koba rubbed his eyes and looked at the others in his group. "Yeah, callin it a night seems like a good bet."

Koba followed the other two back to the rooms, fairly excited to see what his own room looked like inside of the castle.

There was a PDA placed in front of the door of your dorm. As you entered your room you could see various items that suits your daily needs, talent, and habits, such as clothing that fits you.

(Don't need to post anything about going into bed. Of course, if you want to do something in the room, you can post.)

Ryōka simply stared at Mari for awhile with a blank expression. At first it seemed like he could not comprehend living with tens of possibly hundreds of spiders all over your body, but then suddenly his face brightened like the sun. "That's truly amazing! Living with such beautiful creatures by your side must be absolutely wonderful!" With his hands pressing against his cheeks, he shook his head back and forth as he imagined what having so many eight-legged creatures crawling on one's body must look like. "Something like that, it almost sounds like a beautiful portrait, non? Do they spin their webs on you as well, you simply must tell me!"

Mari then proceeded to tell them her sad tale of how all of her friends had went missing and how much of an effect it had on her. Ryōka clutched at his wrist as she regaled them with the touching story of how she met with her new friend. "Such a sad, sad story. It has touched my heart like no fairytale ever could, Miss Mari!" Ryōka approached Mari and clasped her gloved hands and held them to his chest. "You need not worry yourself with fears of being alone any longer! For I, Ryōka Kureiji shall be by your side forevermore! Miss Mari, do you accept my offer of friendship? You simply must say yes, for I've no idea of what I may do should someone as ravishing as you were to decline!"

@Dreamtique

step0003.png

"Y-You......" Mari was rooted when facing Ryoka as her body trembled in joy, her pupils dilated in excitement as her eyes locked on him.

"B-beautiful?" Mari wasn't sure how to react at Ryoka's regard and his praises when being associated with the word "beautiful". She could feel an unexplained joy filling up her.

"You want to be friend with me...and you think my "friend" is beautiful?" Mari almost couldn't believe what she heard, Ryoka had certainly became very special to her with words that she doesn't usually hear from others.

"I...I... can really be your friend?" Mari mumbled as she looked down at herself and the tarantula in her hand, having a mixed feeling of anxiety and excitement.

"T-Thank you."Mari's body heated up as she tried to contain the overwhelming feelings, she mustered up her courage and finally let the words slipped from her mouth.

"I-I am really happy that I am able to talk with you...I feel much better now...thank you." Mari took a few step back and bow at Ryoka, running back into the castle before Ryoka could even say anything, getting anxious from the unexpected outcome of her encounter with Ryoka.

@GinkyGotBack

Alex, not wanting to bother anyone, she attempted to carry one of the heavy, large books from the library to her room. She would assume that it would be much more comfortable in her own room. She ended up having to hold it by both sides, just to carry it without have to adjust. Somehow she was able to get to her room without much hassle, and wen into her room. Sitting down, she started to read once again.

The large book seems to be a collection of stories you are familiar with, but there's one story that stands out.

The story of Adam and Eve.

mm-png.285940

"God created a paradise for Adam and Eve, the two lived happily together in the paradise, until one day a snake appeared to lure and convince Eve to eat the forbidden fruit from the sacred Tree of Life. However, Adam discovered Eve's betrayal, he then decided to stop Eve by burning down the Tree of Life and killed the snake. With that, the two were able to continue living in the paradise happily ever after."

Last edited:
Alex:

Alex read the passage and made a confused sound. "This doesn't seem like a bible, and I know that this is false. You can never get a proper happy end.... What the hell?" She sighed but decided to continue until she fell asleep.

(I know it's short, but there isn't much for her o do or say, so I'm just saying that she ignores it mostly. xD)

Tsuzaki stayed incredibly silent when Mari explained her habit. She blinked her eyes hard. "Really?" was the only thought that came to her mind. She couldn't in her life believe anyone would allow such a creature to live closely to her hair,especially a cleaner. Especially lots of them. Great disbelief displayed on her face as her head shook a bit though not enough for the other two to notice. Why would a creepy-crawlie help you stay alive? She crossed her arms as she looked at Ryoka. She waited for his response.

Then, Ryoka's reaction added more bemusement from her. She had expected such a prim and proper man that couldn't bear to have horrible hair to at least advise Mari to take care of herself more. But no. He just told her how amazing she was because of it. She glared daggers at him. How could he say such a thing?! There's only one thing she could think of actually. He's absolutely lying. From his smarmy attitude. This how men,no,this is how people take advantage of one another by telling beautiful lies. He only wanted Mari's body,her looks. She always held the truth that people only care about themselves. Well,here's actual proof.

She stood there with Ryoka for a few minutes to make sure Mari was out of earshot. Then,she turned towards the bastard fiercely. Well,that was a bit too much,she thought. But hey,if it intimidates him.

"You were lying,right?" she said with concern. Whether it was real concern,it was quite difficult to tell. 

@GinkyGotBack

Ryōka wore a very satisfied smile on his face, for he had just obtained a very close friend.  Gripping both of his arms tightly, he sighed deeply and started to twist his body side to side as he began to lose himself in thought.  As he started breathing heavily, his train of thought was derailed by Tsuzaki who he assumed was questioning his motives for befriending Mari.  Ryōka went to twirl his bangs with his finger as he thought up his response.  "Lying is not befitting of a gentleman, at least that's what my father taught me.  That's not to say I never lie, it's only human to lie every now and then."  His smile had faded leaving a somewhat vacant expression on Ryōka's face.  "However, everything I told Mari was nothing but the truth.  Whenever I meet someone as beautiful as her, I can't help but think of only the most positive things about them."  The smile just as quickly sprouted back onto his face and was this time directed at Tsuzaki.  "There's almost nothing quite as beautiful as friendship, wouldn't you say?  To see a bond grow and develop from start to finish warms my heart greatly." 

"Perhaps we could be friends as well?  Beautiful women such as yourself and Miss Mari are always met with open arms by myself."  Holding out his arm for her to take, his polite, toothless smile seemed even brighter than before yet also somewhat ominous.  "Would you care if I helped you to your room?  I wouldn't want you to get lost considering your trouble finding the dorms."  Regardless of whether or not Tsuzaki accepted his offer, Ryōka would make his way to his own room where he would spend the rest of the night until daybreak.

@NANANANANANANANANANA

Hate is never a word Tsuzaki ever used. Despise,maybe. So,she's starting to almost despise Ryoka,somewhat. The nerve of that guy! No one randomly calls out women beautiful,especially women he has just met just a few hours before. And that smile,gosh. Didn't he just know try to charm the maid and that speech sounds smarmy. Cassanova,she thought.

That didn't stop her from blushing. She cursed genetics. She's still a girl anyway.

From porcelain white,her face made a radical colour change to a brilliant kind of red. Almost the red of roses.  Don't worry,she thought. It's just embarrassment. She's not used to be calling beautiful at all,not even by her parents, although it was obvious that her looks were at the very least slightly above average. Her teammates usually treat their relationship as business partners. She looked down,slightly ashamed with her own body for this reaction.

But.....there was something in his voice. She was not quite sure what but she didn't trust it.

"N-no,I don't think so." her voice wavering slightly when she started talking, trying to act like she wasn't even blushing though it was incredibly obvious. She just hoped that Ryoka wouldn't notice because then he would press for the advantage. Always distrust people she believed. 

A few steps forward into the darkness,she changed her mind. She walked back. The dark definitely makes the castle look different. Somewhat ominous,she could say. Moreover, everyone has a very good reason to stab one another and walking alone might not be a good idea. She turned back to Ryoka.

"Fine," her face still very much red. "I accept your offer...On one condition." she hastily added. "You have to stay 6 feet away from me at least. I don't really care which direction you want to stay away but do not get any closer or I w-will hit you.."she explained in a monotone voice despite the situation. She does not simply trust him enough. What was he plotting? Is he planning for murder? Then it would be a pretty good opportunity to do it now. She doesn't even have any weapon. Or maybe something......no shouldn't think of that. Would make her mind dirty.

She took the first few steps then turned around. "I would like to remind you,I am not a cheap woman.". She waited with her face exceptionally red.

@GinkyGotBack

Users who are viewing this thread

Back