DanganronpaRE: Remember Me RP

"Hmmm...." Yukino gave a careful thought. "Maybe, like I proposed, a third person, I say the apprentice. The murderer made footprints from Eiko's shoes and jumped out of the window. Then, the apprentice showed up, walked to the cabin, saw what happened and bailed out of there."

Alex:

"So you're suggesting that The Apprentice Isn't the killer?" She hummed. "Well, it's plausible, but No one else would know how to make an Ice Dagger though, right? And if there was a Third person, then what would they get out of it? Only the Murderer can survive. There would not by much point into helping if it only gets you killed." Alex said.

"Also, How would the Murderer make footprints Leaving the Cabin, then jump Out of the Window? It doesn't make sense unless this is virtual Game." Alex said.

"Hmmm...." Yukino gave a careful thought. "Maybe, like I proposed, a third person, I say the apprentice. The murderer made footprints from Eiko's shoes and jumped out of the window. Then, the apprentice showed up, walked to the cabin, saw what happened and bailed out of there."
"So you're suggesting that The Apprentice Isn't the killer?" She hummed. "Well, it's plausible, but No one else would know how to make an Ice Dagger though, right? And if there was a Third person, then what would they get out of it? Only the Murderer can survive. There would not by much point into helping if it only gets you killed." Alex said.

step0002-jpg.289020

"No...the apprentice has to be the killer right? Just as Julian said, the reason as to why they want to be Eiko's apprentice in the first place was to...obtain the sculpting tool to create an ice blade, and to manipulate Eiko indirectly......"

step0002-8-jpg.289021

"Ahem, and in case you are confused, if there really is an accomplice in a case, the accomplice will basically gain nothing. Only the blackened, simply put, the one who committed the murder directly will have the right to escape this place if they get away with their crime......"

step0002-jpg.289020

"So... the murderer must be using some simple trick to create this...illusion......"

"To create such a pattern with their feet when they have to start at the cabin and end up back at the cabin......"

"They simply made a U-turn starting from the cabin to make it look like as if someone had entered, and then left the cabin."

Last edited:
step0002-1-jpg.289028

"So the culprit actually escaped from the broken window?!"

"Then......this changes everything......"
"This means that the murderer should end up around the castle by the time we found...Eiko..."

"Then the situation is reversed, everyone that's outside of the brown area are now suspects......"
"......"

"Wait a minute...but..."

"Wouldn't we hear a loud noise as the culprit broke the window when we were around the brown area?"
GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Cosmic_Chaos Cosmic_Chaos Kimona Kimona a simpler name a simpler name MonokumaFever MonokumaFever

step0002-6-jpg.289023

"I agree...we,..or I, should at least hear something even at a distance......"

step0002-jpg.289020

"About that...I believe that they applied yet another trick......"

Last edited:
step0002-1-jpg.289028

"So the culprit actually escaped from the broken window?!"

"Then......this changes everything......"
"This means that the murderer should end up around the castle by the time we found...Eiko..."

"Then the situation is reversed, everyone that's outside of the brown area are now suspects......"
"......"

"Wait a minute...but..."

"Wouldn't we hear a loud noise as the culprit broke the window when we were around the brown area?"
GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Cosmic_Chaos Cosmic_Chaos Kimona Kimona a simpler name a simpler name MonokumaFever MonokumaFever

step0002-6-jpg.289023

"I agree...we,..or I, should at least hear something even at a distance......"

step0002-jpg.289020

"About that...I believe that they applied yet another trick......"

Minori thought about that one fore a second, "What about the tape?" she suggests, "theses still the tape that was found in the garbage that had all the glass stuck to it." she states. It made sense to her- "Maybe they could have taped the window before braking it, it would possibly muffle it, and it would stop all the noise the glass would make as it scattered." she states, "after all there would be next to no scattering involved." she finishes, it sounded good to her!

Minori thought about that one fore a second, "What about the tape?" she suggests, "theses still the tape that was found in the garbage that had all the glass stuck to it." she states. It made sense to her- "Maybe they could have taped the window before braking it, it would possibly muffle it, and it would stop all the noise the glass would make as it scattered." she states, "after all there would be next to no scattering involved." she finishes, it sounded good to her!
step0002-jpg.289020

"Yes, that's it!"
"By taping the window before breaking it, the culprit was able to muffle the sound when they broke the window."

step0002-1-jpg.289028

"So that's why......"

"This would lead to another question..."
"So...what did the murderer used to break the window?"

step0002-1-jpg.289028

"Of course...they could use sheer force, but I can imagine that it would be literally...quite hard...for them right?"
"I bet they used something to help them..."

step0001.jpg Try to provide some details to make your proposal believable. :)

step0002-jpg.289020

"Yes, that's it!"
"By taping the window before breaking it, the culprit was able to muffle the sound when they broke the window."

step0002-1-jpg.289028

"So that's why......"

"This would lead to another question..."
"So...what did the murderer used to break the window?"

step0002-1-jpg.289028

"Of course...they could use sheer force, but I can imagine that it would be literally...quite hard...for them right?"
"I bet they used something to help them..."

View attachment 315428 Try to provide some details to make your proposal believable. :)
Minori nodded before thinking about it, "Well there was some weird paper that i found near the window, it was folded oddly and we still haven't found a use for it, maybe they used that?" she suggested. "It was near the window after all." she restates with a shrug, finding uses for things wasn't her strong suit, she would lest somene else figure it out.

Julian:

Julian gave Tsuzaki a Blank stare. "The Dagger was stuck in the Neck of Eiko. And it'd have to stay there for the Ice to melt. Besides, Ice against Glass. Glass will Win Easy." Julian pointed out the obvious. For the ultimate debater, they use Logic often it seems. Was he the only one with a Logical Mind-set?

Minori nodded before thinking about it, "Well there was some weird paper that i found near the , it was folded oddly and we still haven't found a use for it, maybe they used that?" she suggested. "It was near the window after all." she restates with a shrug, finding uses for things wasn't her strong suit, she would lest somene else figure it out.

"Oh. Paper?" Tsuzaki questioned a bit quizically. It sounded a bit absurd actually but maybe it is a very special paper. She put some doubt but she should also have an open mind. "Can you describe the paper then? If it is hard then maybe it was folded into a point to apply pressure on the window."

Julian gave Tsuzaki a Blank stare. "The Dagger was stuck in the Neck of Eiko. And it'd have to stay there for the Ice to melt. Besides, Ice against Glass. Glass will Win Easy." Julian pointed out the obvious. For the ultimate debater, they use Logic often it seems. Was he the only one with a Logical Mind-set?

"You seem a bit delusional, Julian. I believe you have an inflated sense of yourself," she said a bit offhandedly. She proceeded to defend herself, "Because it is very much possible the perpetrator used the knife on the window first and if the force is concentrated in a single point, the pressure must have shattered the window. Isn't that the basis of hammers to break windows?" she then questioned. No matter what, she seemed adverse to be embarrassed.

"But still, what kind of paper could break a window? Is it hard?"

"I find it a bit improbable though that paper can break through a window though, unless you fold it over and over again so it becomes hard by the force of tensile strength or something."

Julian:

Gave her a 'Wtf are you talking about' look. "Knife? KNIFE? We had already established that there was NO Knife. It was an ICE Dagger. And for your information, ICE is VERY BRITTLE. Unless there was LOTS of Salt to harden the Ice, then it would be almost impossible. And even then, it would end up even more Brittle and Sharrer even more instantly." Julian countered.

"I don't have 'an inflated sense of myself', I just like to speak up when people don't use logic or the Laws of physics. Were you asleep when I defended Kasumi?" He asked.

"I find it a bit improbable though that paper can break through a window though, unless you fold it over and over again so it becomes hard by the force of tensile strength or something."
step0002-7-jpg.289022

"I'll have to disagree..."
"Well, I do recall reading about...Millwall brick... once."

"Millwall brick was widely used as a type of stealth weapon in football matches back in the 1960s and 1970s, people are resourceful enough to craft weapon from newspapers at that time."

"The bundle of paper you found is very certainly a Millwall brick, an improvised weapon strong and rigid enough to cause injury, crafted from nothing but mere paper."
"So there's no doubt that one could easily break the window with it."

"......"
"I guess we are near a conclusion right?"
"There's no need to dwell on minor matters anymore, we should end this, once and for all."

step0002-1-jpg.289028

"End this...but how?"

"I guess...the person who visited the shop most frequently would be the killer right?"
"And Hitsuji should know who oftenly visit the supermarket....."

step0002-5-jpg.289024

"Meh? I-I am not sure......"

"As far as meh brain can remember...Eiko was pretty much the *only* one who visited the shop most frequently, and I rarely see the others came to the supermarket......"

step0002-4-jpg.289025

"Well, that make sense...since Eiko would help us to hunt down any goods at the supermarket for us at all times without ever complaining. So we never really have to make our way there."

step0002-1-jpg.289028

"W-wait...that's not right...if that's the case then..."
"How do the murderer have time to prepare all of that...the ice blade to be precise......"

step0002-jpg.289020

"......"
"That......"
"Would that...suggest that...Eiko actually...helped the murderer?"

step0002-1-jpg.289028

"T-that's...insane!!!"
"H-how...w-why?"

step0002-jpg.289020

"Judging from how altruistic and simple-minded Eiko was...it's possible that he indirectly helped the murderer with their plan without ever suspecting or questioning when the murderer requested so......"

"Eiko was that kind of man...he is just...too kind......"

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"His kindness."
"That's probably why...he's a perfect target......"
"And the murderer really do use that to their advantage......"

"He is such a philanthropic man, that at times he often allow himself being exploited by others...even when he is aware of it......"
"For some reason, helping other seems to be the only thing he wants to do for his entire existence......"
"People can really be strange sometimes...huh...it's really an unfathomable concept for us..."

step0002-jpg.289020

Yume fist clenched as her face contorted in a split second from a sudden rush of grief.

step0002-4-jpg.289025

"So Eiko...indirectly...helped a murderer to plan his own death? T-that's..."

step0002-jpg.289020

"......"
"There's no way..."
"There's no way I would believe that one of use here intentionally...commit a murder......"
Yume looked over to Hisoka, her face contorted in discomfort. Yume looked down, as she intentionally remained silent.

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"Yume, we have come this far, there's no way we can back out now...we need to end this, we have to accept the truth......"
"......"

"Let me remind all of you once again...all of the things that the murderer had done......"
"It's very clear that they were planning for a murder this entire time......"

"In fact, the truth had already surfaced before the trial even started, it's just a matter of...time and occasion, I guess."
"But most importantly...it's the will to accept the truth."

"I guess...this is to be expected......"
Hisoka let out a sign as he mumbled.

"If you can't do this, I will, then."

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"It's over for you...say whatever you have to say...but......"
"You are the one behind all of this, am I right?"

"Ayaka Maeda."

step0002-2-jpg.289027

"......"
The girl didn't even look up to Hisoka, she kept her head down, continuing to fold the paper crane in her hand, one after another, over and over again.

Last edited:
step0002-7-jpg.289022

"So, Ayaka, mind to tell me where have you been before everyone woke up?"

"It seems like you had gone out of the castle before Eiko, Yume, and Mika woke up, as I don't recall seeing you appearing around the castle at all for the entire morning."

step0002-1-jpg.289028

"Oh yeah...for some reason, Hisoka got up really early and was strolling around the exit of the castle, Yume and I did run into him, and we both greeted him..."

step0002-4-jpg.289025

"Now that you mentioned it......"

step0002-jpg.289020

Yume gasped and looked at Hisoka as her eyes widened.
"H-Hisoka...why did you get up that early? Could it be......"

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"Isn't it obvious?"

step0002-jpg.289020

"......"
"Are you..."
"...keeping an eye on all of us?"

"You had been anticipating a murder......"
"You......"
Yume bit her lip as she turned away from Hisoka.

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"My action is pretty self-explanatory, so I would assume you understand my reasoning behind this."
"But in case you still don't get it...what I am doing here is trying to survive...and I insist everyone of you here to start to be more aware of our situation here."

"It's either the blackened, or us, we don't have a choice...we can't control other's decision either."
"If they had made the choice to commit a murder, it's only natural that we retaliate...it's just like a food chain, the cruelty of nature itself is a constant reminder for us to accept our way of surviving..."

"Reality is cruel....."

step0002-jpg.289020

"......"
Yume kept her head down as she silently listened.

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"By the way, Ayaka, your Kimono...the pattern on it is definitely quite different right? So you got comfortable with wearing the clothes they provide you here that fast huh?"
"It's certainly strange too, the fact that they should have ironed out all the clothing they provided nicely..."

step0002-8-jpg.289021

"That's correct! We only provide you all with top notch services, I wouldn't allow myself to do a crappy job in ensuring my students' comfort!"

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"But well...your Kimono is certainly full of wrinkles......"

"Let's put it this way then, you have no choice but to wear the clothes they provided you as a spare after your Kimono was stained with Eiko's blood..."

"When trying to hide or carry the Kimono with you, you carelessly cramped it up, thus creating these wrinkles on your Kimono......"

"But well...you can certainly proof me wrong right? That is, by showing us the Kimono you are wearing for the past few days......"
"Me...or at least a few of us here too should be able to recognize it."

"My guess is, you wouldn't be able to do that...since it had turned into ashes......"

step0002-1-jpg.289028

"Honestly...I didn't notice any difference......"

step0002-4-jpg.289025

"S-same here......"

step0002-5-jpg.289024

"Meh too."

step0002-6-jpg.289023

"I have to agree with the others..."

step0002-2-jpg.289027

Ayaka was strangely able to remain her composure despite she kept unfolding uproar, it was an anomaly for a short-tempered lady like her, she kept folding her paper cranes, her eyes were fixated on them, almost as if she was in a hypnotic state.
"Just as everyone one is saying, for all we know, you could be bluffing...right? You can just fabricate your so-called "photographic memory" for all you want......"
"So..."
"That still...doesn't mean that I am the murderer right?"

"Unless you have a solid proof...you-"

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"How about this?"
Hisoka drew out a sculpting tool and pointed at a red stain at the tip of the sharp tool.

"There's a cut on your hand, Ayaka......"
"I found this tool in the sculpting kit of the secret apprentice......"
"I believe this is pretty self-explanatory......"

step0002-2-jpg.289027

"S-shut up!!!!!!"
Ayaka glared at Hisoka, there were sparks of anger spilling out from her eyes.

"You are lying!!!"
"That tool...is not included in the sculpting kit at all!!!!!!"

step0002-jpg.289020

"......"
"I agree with Ayaka......"
"Hisoka lied. Hisoka is definitely lying......"

"But......"
"Ayaka..."
"...you never saw what's inside the sculpting kit...right?"

Last edited:
One thousand cranes, One thousand regrets.

step0002-2-jpg.289027

Ayaka's hand went limp, a paper crane slipped out from her palm, she stood there, ever so slightly, trembling.
"This is not the end...right?"

She took in a deep breath, and then her body stayed still, petrified.
She kneeled down and picked up the paper crane lying peacefully on the ground, surprisingly, with grace, and a hint of elegance in her movement.

Slowly, she placed the paper crane on her palm and lifted up her hand as she gazed into the lively paper crane in her hand, admiring her creation.

"Have you ever heard that...if you folded one thousand cranes, your wish will come true?"

"All of these...cranes...they are the messenger of hope...they are all fragments of my dream......"
"My wishes...they will make them come true......"

"They are my only hope...my only way to make my wish come true..."
"That's why I know...
I know......"

"If one thousand is not enough...I can fold one million...if that's still not enough...I can fold one billion, or trillion...even quadrillion....."
"I would dedicate my entire life to make my wish come true......"

"I would do anything......"
"Anything......"

"I know I will be able to see grandma smiling at me again...I would be able to hear her voice again......"
"I know I will be there when she wakes up......"

"I......"
"I don't want to lose anyone, anymore...I......"

"I want to be there with her until she opens her eyes......"
"I know nothing can crush my dream, nothing can...stop me..."

"All of my wishes will come tr-"

Ayaka paused midway through her sentence, almost as if words were stuck in her throat, her hand started to shake.

"But why......"
"Why did he wanted to help me......"
"He can't help me at all, no one can...he don't understand......"

"Fool......"

The air was still as silence roared, tears started to slip down from her cheeks, sneaking their way out in a tiny steam.

"Why did you make that face...as if you are letting me end your life......"
Ayaka fell down on her knees, the paper cranes in the basket toppled over, scattering all around her, all over the place, like an utterly shattered dream; a shattered heart beyond restore.

"What am I...what am I...suppose to do......"
"I don't have a choice......"

Ayaka started to sob hysterically, hands clenching onto the only paper crane left in her hands.

Last edited:
Julian:

Julian, not knowing what would be appropriate, went up to her and patted her on the head. "Hey Ayaka... It's alright. Personally, I don't have a very good relationship with my parents, so I can't know what you feel on a personal level. But... No matter the situation,you always have a choice. The choice of giving up, or moving on. And...." Julian wasn;t sure how to put anything into words.

"Okay, I'll be the first to admit it, I'm not good at comfort. But I'm told I'm great at giving hugs?" Julian offered with a small smile. It was true. Personally, he wasn't good when it came to comfort, and he didn't bode well with his family. He could stand them, but that was about it.

What was this sudden unveiling? She was disoriented by Hisoka's solution to the mystery. Ayaka? There was a doubt that beset her mind. But he debated quite well and there doesn't seem to have any fallacy in it. Her mind went over through it over and over again and there was a sense of envy for the fact that Hisoka could have solved the case but she could not. How did he even noticed Ayaka's new clothes in the first place though? Many questions played around in her mind but she knew she had to step up her game because she looked like an an incompetent idiot.

Tsuzaki paused and closed her eyes while she listened to Ayaka's outburst. She had to admit. She was bewildered. It seemed a bit too emotional. She honestly did not know what to do. There was a lot of problems with what she said. But would it be too cruel for her to point out her contradictions? And moreover, she sounded very pitiful. She weighed in her own ideas before talking about them.

"Okay, I'll be the first to admit it, I'm not good at comfort. But I'm told I'm great at giving hugs?" Julian offered with a small smile. It was true. Personally, he wasn't good when it came to comfort, and he didn't bode well with his family. He could stand them, but that was about it.

"I think you are missing the point, Julian." she opened her eyes when she said that. "I'm sorry," It seemed a bit wrong for her to say that actually because it was a bit disingenuous at best.

"Let me guess...Your grandmother is in a coma. Not just your grandmother but she was also the person you most cared about. No one should have to experience that. You had a reason to .... perform the wishes of Monokuma. I know" she stared vacantly at the ceiling. "However, I wish I could say I understand you but...."

"Genuinely, I can't. "
She focused her eyes on Ayaka. Not accusing. Not seeing her as an enemy. But as a person who is pitiable in her eyes. "Eiko.... He might as well be someone else's pillar of strength. He might have had brothers, sisters, friends who might have cared about him like you do to your grandmother. But now, we will never know. His story is done, finished. You did have a choice. You could not have done it. You've done a horrible mistake. Normally, I would call this idiotic."

"...."

"But people have done mistakes. People are naturally selfish. I could have been in your situation in the future, I fear. We all could because people are naturally selfish and greedy."

"I know someone who did at least...."
she said after a pause.

"There's nothing you could do about the past Ayaka. What you have done has already happened... Please,"

"Don't cry. This shall be the last moments of your life."
her voice wavered slightly. She is now clutching to the edges of her podium. Why is she doing this? "Spend your last moments remembering all the good times you had!"

"I can't say I know you or can I say I care but....It just seems wrong someone dies with their regrets. I just don't want to see a person die so miserably."

"Not again."

Last edited:
With Ayaka revealed to be the killer, Ryōka could do very little but let out a sad sigh. A part of him wanted to agree with Yume when she said that none of them could've murdered Eiko. Unfortunately, Ryōka was nowhere near naïve enough to believe that for a second. Were they all to think that Eiko had nearly tripped and fell onto a knife? That no one was really to blame? However, it was that same naiveté that made Yume so endearing to him. It was an innocence that some of the others may have shared, but no longer.

Seeing Ayaka breakdown and go from blind rage to profound sadness was nearly enough to bring Ryōka to tears. Her reason for murdering the poor architect was for the sake of seeing her grandmother again. If there ever was a reason for any of them to kill each other, Ryōka thought that seeing one's family one last time would be more than enough.

"What a touching story.. It reminds me of a book my father read to me as a child. One about a little girl who had fell terribly ill and decided to fold origami cranes so she could wish herself better."

Ryōka chose not to disclose the ending of said book, and for good reason. At the end of the story, the little girl was only one crane away from her wish before she passed away.

"I..."

Ryōka didn't know what to say to the grief stricken Ayaka. There wasn't much that could be said to someone who had killed another and was about to be killed herself. She looked so full of despair that Ryōka thought it would be more considerate to simply stay where he was without saying a word. The last thing Ryōka would've wanted before he eventually died was to be pitied, and he felt that someone so full of pride as Ayaka might feel the same. All he would do was stand and take in Ayaka one last time to try and remember everything about her physically.

Eiko had assisted in his own murder, whether it was because of his helpful nature or whatever feelings he might've had for Ayaka he might never know. Looking at Mari, he could only imagine just how scared she was, how scared she would get in the future by continuing to live here in this magical kingdom of death. Would Ryōka have done the same thing for Mari that Eiko had done for Ayaka? Perhaps, if he saw no other choice. But it was at that point that Ryōka swore to himself that he would take care of Mari as well as the other beautiful people among them, and that he would help find a way to get them all out of here.

"All I can say is, I forgive you, Ms. Maeda. Living here won't be nearly as fun without you. I can only hope that your grandmother will get better and that you'll be able to see her again one day."

Minori Fuse listened and watched, she was honestly disappointed, she never got to hang out with either of them, and now she would never be able too. What a bummer. They both seemed pretty cool after all. This is the only thing that was on her mind at the moment having forgotten about murder and the execution. Fuse sighed again, "Bummer..." she mumbled under her breath.

step0002-2-jpg.289027

"Urg....urgh......"

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"It's over......"
Hisoka crossed his arms, as he closed his eyes, wanting to find internal peace amid the commotion that ensued.

"Yume...this is the truth......"
"The truth is not always... pretty......"

step0002-jpg.289020

"......"
Yume stared at Ayaka, her eyes wide opened, she wanted to cry, but tears would not coming out from her eyes.

step0002-1-jpg.289028

"Ayaka......"

step0002-4-jpg.289025

"Why would this happen...I-I......"

step0002-6-jpg.289023

"......"

step0002-5-jpg.289024

"......"

At this point, all of the students were not sure what would be next, and what would happen to them and Ayaka, the fear the comes with the uncertainty, the shock that comes with the truth, slowly consuming all of them.

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"Let's wrap this up, we are at the end of the discussion......"
Hisoka's eyes turned to Yume, signaling her to proceed with the procedure of the trial.

"Accept the truth...and wrap this up......"
"End this already......"
Hisoka exhaled as he kept his head low.

step0002-jpg.289020

Yume was not reacting to Hisoka at all. she remained petrified, with her eyes fixated on Ayaka.

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"We have to move on..."
"There are bound to be sacrificed and lost in a battle...in this world, we are constant fighting, we fall, we move on..."
"That's the basis of life, I know that you understand that yourself......"

"But if you can't do this...I'l-"

step0002-jpg.289020

"No...I'll do it......"

"I'll do it." Yume turned to Hisoka, her eyes filled with determination.

"Because I still...I still trust Ayaka...I still have faith in everyone...that's why I-"

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"You...really do live in your own little world...huh?"
"Denying the truth...even at the very end......"

step0002-jpg.289020

"That's not it..."
"I am not denying the truth......"
"I am believing in my friends...that's all......"

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"Now you are not making any sense......"
Hisoka looked aside, a smile crossed over his face for split second, a genuine smile.

"You do you."

step0002-jpg.289020

Yume took in a deep breath as she gazed to the front and straighten her stance, she'll move on, she told herself.

"Everyone..."
"Here's everything that happened in this case."

"Supposedly after the main motif of this case, the 'present' that Lord Monokuma gave us had been revealed, combining with the threat that Lord Monokuma cleverly made through a sketch... the blackened panicked...and was not sure what will happen to their beloved one, influenced by the threat of Lord Monokuma...that was when the blacked made the decision to plan a murder.

The blackened chose to ask Eiko for help by requesting to be the 'secret apprentice' of him, their purpose was to obtain a sculpting kit and to learn sculpting for the purpose of making a unique murder weapon- an ice blade.

Eiko, would of course happily accept the request...in fact...any requests...that was how the blackened knew their plan would work.

The blackened, familiar with Eiko's altruistic personality, started to request him to assist them to do the preparations for creating the ice blade with whatever reason they might come up with for such requests in order to hide their true intention from Eiko.
This way, the murder would have little to no work to do for themselves before the day of the murder. This minimized the evidence that will lead us to their true identity, as perhaps they knew that Hitsuji, who was at the supermarket at all day, would certainly notice their suspicious moves if they were to go there themselves, which was why she chose to avoid going to the supermarket to opt for a potential murder weapon in the first place.

A secret freezing compartment was created at one of the chest freezers, to do so, one have to first clear up some space in the chest freezer, in other words, they'll have to dispose of a large amount of content in the chest freezer, which in this case was the bag of popsicles we found in the rubbish bin.
After they cleared up some space, they would simply have to put in a piece of cardboard to separate the empty space and the popsicles that were on top of it. With the popsicles on top of the freezer covering the pseudo-base of the chest freezer, the secret compartment would be hard to notice even if someone was to use the freezer frequently.

After the preparation, all one would need is some water and a container that would be big enough to make an ice block. The bottled water was used for the purpose of creating an ice block, the empty bottles were then disposed into the rubbish bin nearby.

When the ice block was successfully created, all the blackened would have to do was to sculpt the ice block into an ice blade. But perhaps...the blackened themselves never would have guessed that, Eiko would even go all out to assist them in sculpting the ice block into a blade voluntarily without ever suspecting their malicious intention, yet he oddly seemed to understand their needs.

To be able to be that skillful to create such a perfect and realistic sculpture that can literally be used to kill...that creation must had been created by Eiko Yukimura, The SHSL Sculptor himself......

At the day of the murder, the blackened scheduled a meeting with Eiko at the winter cabin at early morning with the reason of wanting to return his sculpting tool to him, but in fact, they were planning to murder Eiko at the cabin, and planned to make all of Eiko's accounts during the preparation of the murder with them disappear once and for all with his death.

The blackened, knowing that the supermarket will be closed around that time, hid the ice blade around the snowy area before hand, the temperature of the surrounding would prevent the ice blade from melting. They got to the winter cabin a lot earlier than the time of the meeting, hiding and waiting for Eiko to arrive at the cabin...supposedly wanting to ambush him as he arrived.

Hisoka, at that day, got up earlier than usual...as he intended to keep an eye out on everyone, he was anticipating a murder all this time......
He chose to guard the front door of the castle, keeping track of peoples that were exiting or entering the castle.

Not long after Eiko exited the castle, Mika and I, that were planning to get some ingredients from the supermarket for preparing the breakfast, happened to see Hisoka around the front door at that time. We then ran into Eiko that was heading to the cabin, at that time, we have no idea that, that, would be the last time we would ever see him alive.

By the time we arrived at the brown area, Mari and Kasumi were supposedly already around the area, while Hitsuji was still being trapped in the supermarket.

After Eiko entered the winter cabin, he instantly replaced and lit up the candles around to provide some lighting, and then turned on the fireplace.
The blackened then sneaked to Eiko and stabbed him with the ice blade, Eiko didn't struggle at all and died almost instantly.
As for how he was stabbed from the front without putting up a fight or struggle...perhaps he was not expecting the attack...or maybe...he *was* expecting the attack......

The blackened, now stained with Eiko's blood then took out a spare clothing and changed her clothing, disposing their bloody clothing into the fireplace while ensuring it to burn completely.
The ice blade, now instantly started to melt after it pierced through Eiko, creating the unusual moisture around his fatal wound.
By that time, the snow gun should have fired and covered up all of the footprints that were left behind by both Eiko and the blackened.

After committing the murder, the blackened wanted to create a red herring to make us believe that the murderer escaped from the front door, so they took Eiko's shoes and create a series of pattern on the snowy ground as they make a U-turn starting from the cabin to create the illusion of one entering and then exiting the cabin through the front door.

After that, they'll just have to break a relatively well-hidden window and escaped through it.
First, they applied tape that's easily obtainable around the cabin to muffle the noise created when breaking the window.
Then, they needed a relatively hard and rigid object to aid them with the task, with their broad knowledge when it comes to crafts that are related to papers, they knew exactly what they could use-
a Millwall brick, crafted from nothing but the paper present wrapper that could be found around the cabin as well.

The blackened then made their way through the fence surrounding the cabin, and follow the path the lead them back to the front of the castle, but they were not expecting Hisoka to be guarding the front door, therefore, they decided to head back to the brown area to meet with Mika, Mari and me instead and joined us, claiming that they noticed Eiko was not delivering their needs, so they came to the supermarket themselves instead. That way, they think that could indirectly proof that they just came from the castle at that time."

"Ayaka...I......"

Last edited:
step0002-2-jpg.289027

"I...am sorry......"
"I am sorry."
"I...I wanted to...I wanted to stop......"
"But part of me, couldn't......"

"There's a voice in my head...that I can't resist...slowly consuming my soul......"

"Everyone...please...do not repeat my mistake......"
"If Eiko...and my existence were to be forgotten here...at least...remember that......"

Ayaka's tear stopped as she listened to all of the students' attempt of consolation, she closed her eyes, holding her breath as she tried to hold back the torturing pain seeping deeper and deeper into her heart.
She realized at the last second, that, she didn't want all that would be left behind to be her regrets, she wanted to apologize, she wanted a give everyone a sincere apology.

step0002-2-jpg.289027

"......"

"Everyone...my grandma...is waiting......"
"Could all of you tell her that...I love her?"

step0002-jpg.289020

"We will..."
"We...will......"

"Ayak-"

step0002-8-jpg.289021

"Alright!!! Alright!!! Enough chit-chatting! Things are starting to get stale and boring around here you know?!"

"I believe all of you here had correctly identified the blackened!"
"My oh my! How pitiful...but well...should you REALLY feel pity for this girl's story? She wanted to sacrifices all of you for her, selfish, selfish desire after all...that's the REAL pitiful part, isn't it? How pitiful can one be...resorting to such despicable act...... "

"She committed a murder mercilessly. Yeah...even when all of you here are supposed to be 'friends'. How laughable...hmpf..."

"It's time to spice things up with something...adrenaline-inducing!!!"

step0002-8-jpg.289021

"I've prepared a very special punishment for Ayaka Maeda, the SHSL Origamist!"

"Let's give it everything we've got! IT'S... PUNISHMENT TIIIME!"

1000000000000++++++ Paper Cranes! Pray for a Miracle!!!

Ayaka kneeled down calmly in a deserted temple...a paper temple to be precise, everything around her were made up of paper. The serenity at the paper temple remained undisturbed as Ayaka closed her eyes, praying silently with her finger crossed.

There was a mountain of origami paper piled up beside here, she reached over and grabbed one, one after another, just like magic, every piece of paper she touched turned into intricate pieces of lively looking paper cranes, almost as if her touch alone could bring these 2-dimensional papers to life.

For the first few seconds she spent at the paper temple, it almost reminded Ayaka of just another normal day at the temple, it was until a cannon came bursting through the paper thin wall of the temple, landing just a few feet away from Ayaka.

She took in a deep breath, recomposing from the shock, determination was burning her eyes, she sat there and remained at her place, as still as a statue, while she looked up to the altar she was facing.
She grabbed another piece of paper, completed another paper crane, the cycle kept on going, she was not going to stop.

Arrows came rushing through the wall and the roof, raining down on Ayaka.
Miss, miss, and miss.
Many came close, but none of them hit.

Then a few missile charged right through the wall, one after another, dashing in and out, the velocity of the missile swirled up a few current that blew right over Ayaka, the explosion that ensued around her shook the floor, but Ayaka remained unshaken, continuing to fold her paper cranes, continuing with her prayers.

The havoc around her was getting crazier and crazier as bullets started to swipe through the entire castle, leaving thousand and thousands of bullet holes around the temple.

Then a few grenade got tossed in, creating a few burst of strong explosion all around Ayaka, who still remained as still as a statue.
The paper cranes around Ayaka started to pile up, as more and more of them were being created with Ayaka's extraordinary skill, before Ayaka noticed, she was already surrounded in a pool of countless paper cranes.

It was then Ayaka noticed that the havoc around her stopped, she opened her eyes and exhaled slowly, before she could feel relieved, thousand and thousands of paper cranes came flooding in, burying the whole temple in a sea of paper cranes, with Ayaka drowning in it.
She recognized all of them, all of these paper cranes came from her hands, after all. Those are her creation through her entire life up until now. She never stopped folding them, she never stopped praying.

Were there 1000000000000 of them? No, she was sure it was way more than that.

Ayaka thought before she struggled her way up to poke half of her body out from beneath the sea of paper cranes.
A giant ring of fire started to form around her, as it spread through the whole sea of paper cranes, the merciless flame surrounding her grew exponentially, engulfing every paper cranes like a hungry beast. In a matter of seconds, the sea of paper cranes turned into a sea of furious, roaring flame.
Ayaka looked up, Ayaka could felt her body sinking, sinking into the sea of burning paper cranes, all of her hopes and her sincere prayers were turning into ashes just like that, all of her hopes and prayers were now fueling her own perish.

She closed her eyes, tears of regret again slipped down her cheeks.

A giant shadow was cast over her, and then a giant stone statue of Monokuma holding a paper crane came crashing down right onto Ayaka, sending pieces of burning paper cranes into the air. Slowly, they came fluttering down as they were turning into ashes.

Last edited:
step0002-jpg.289020

"Ayaka..."
"I still believe in you......"

step0002-1-jpg.289028

"Why...why do they have to do this?! It's...it's...unacceptable! Ayaka's death...it's too cruel. They have no respect for her life at all...how can they...play around with her life just like that, teasing her life just like that!"
"She fully lived her life...she has her stories...she has her legacies...she is a living being that should be respected..."
"This is outrageous......"
Mika yelled with tears rolling in her eyes.

step0002-4-jpg.289025

"I am very sorry...I am sorry...everyone..."
"I was just...I was just hoping that we could all spend some time together..."
"But I never thought that......"

"Please forgive me......"
Mari's started to mumble out what sounded like nonsense as she sobbed, but it was clear that she was terrified by having to witness the execution of one of her fellow close friends.

step0002-5-jpg.289024

Hitsuji frowned as he squinted his eyes, having to see such a cruel execution like that was certainly unpleasant, especially when the subject is one of his friends.
He pulled down his fluffy hood, trying to hide his reddish face from other's sight as he tried to hold back from crying, what he had been trying to do for the entire trial.

step0002-6-jpg.289023

"None of them...deserve this......"

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"Sacrifices...acceptance...it's the journey...the path we must take before we can reach for a greater height, whatever it's that you crave for, you seek, for your entire life, your entire existence......"

"Everyone...please remember that...this is not an obstacle...this is just a stepping stone......"
"We, move on."

Julian:
Julian watched, stunned. Julian had seen a few things before. H had watched, read and played grotesque scenes. But that was... over the top. At least it was fitting...? To an extent at least.

Julian tried to speak, but his voice left. While he was shocked, he didn't show much more reaction. When he finally got his voice back he said, in a relatively calm voice. "That was... A bit over the top, don't you think?" He asked before continuing. "I mean, burning isn't the nicest way to go. It's bloody painful." He did, before realising how his words could affect others. "Uhm... sorry, I think I'll shut up now.." he ended quietly.

Alex:
Alex tried to sense her spirit. Really did try. But couldn't. She could barely hear or see the spirits around her, let alone Ayaka's. even so, Alex put her hands together and prayed for a safe journey, as she highly doubt that Ayaka's spirit would be keen on staying.

She sighed and muttered. "She's left this realm by what I can tell. Although where, I'm not too sure, but I hope she's safe." She sighed before looking at Monokuma. She had to wonder though. What's his motive.

"Monokuma... What exactly is your motive for putting us through this?" She asked. She looked and sounded unfazed by the execution. But then again, she had just stopped caring mostly. She was more interested in why they're in this mess. What is the reason. And she has to do it by herself, if she excluded the other teens.

Minori remained silent, she didn't know what to say so, she said nothing. Fuse did not know what tlo do from that point on, but that feeling didn't last to long. After a few moments she blank face switched to a smile, "Monokuma, doesn't this mean we can leave now? I honestly want to go now, maybe sleep?" she suggests, she suddenly felt really tired and didn't really want to deal with this. She didn't feel as bad as everyone else since she never really got to know the girl ad for her, the bond was needed to feel it, though she was disappointed about the shy/nice 'giant's' (as she sees is because she herself is rather short) murder, she had really looked forward to talking to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back