DanganronpaRE: Remember Me RP

Kasumi walked out of the room as soon as he finished his words, again disappearing from everyone's sight.

Not long after Kasumi departed, Hisoka stood up and stretched his back, soon enough, his head turned over to the huge Christmas tree being placed at the corner of the room, his focus seemingly fixated on it.
Hisoka inched his way towards the Christmas tree before stopping right beside it while he looked up to the relatively humongous tree full of decorations.

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"Well...well...someone definitely moved the tree right? It certainly is different from what I remember."
A grin stretched across his face as Hisoka slowly pushed the Christmas tree aside, revealing a broken window hidden behind the large Christmas tree.

"This is certainly interesting..."

GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Kimona Kimona a simpler name a simpler name
MonokumaFever MonokumaFever

Last edited:
Her face turned red. "Are you implying that women have no use for investigation!" she piped up with rage. "It's not your business if women want to help or not. Us 'lovely ladies' have much more use than being mere trophies." She was unsteady after her anger. Ahem. She continued "Sorry. I believe it would be better if as much people help in this."

Ryōka was visibly shocked that Tzusaki had yelled at him, he was aware that she could be a bit moody but he didn't think she could get this angry. Ryōka dropped to his knees and bowed to her with his head and forearms touching the floor. "I'm sorry Ms. Tzusaki, I meant no offense nor did I intend to imply that woman are objects in what I said! I was only thinking about yours and the other girls' safety! If you can find it within you to forgive me, I promise to think before I say such foolishly ignorant things!" Tzusaki had been the one to apologize, but he still felt responsible for making her so angry in the first place. Whether she forgave him or not, Ryōka would stand up looking guilty and ashamed of himself. The last thing he wanted to do was upset her.

step0002-6-jpg.289023

"......"
"I...don't like working with others......"
"I'll tell you what I found later..."
"...give me time......"
It seemed like Kasumi was a little reluctant to follow Ryoka and help him, and insist on working on his own.

Ryōka felt rejected as Kasumi declined his offer to work together. Which was a shame, Ryōka was more than a little curious to find out more about the quiet little fellow. "Oh, I suppose we'll leave it to you then.." Ryōka wondered if Kasumi was the loner type or if he was just too shy for his own good.

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"Well... if that's the case, Ryoka, you can always go to join Yume and Julian. We can expect Kasumi to help us find something later on. I wouldn't be that worry about the evidence getting destroyed though, I think the murderer wouldn't be able to do much with the evidence at this point even if they find them before us."

Ryōka shook his head. "No, that's alright, I think I'll just stay here and watch you lot work. It seems to me that I'm just not cut out for this detective work." Ryoka shifted his glance to Minori, the slightly annoying girl whom had introduced herself the other day. "What about you? Have you found anything so far?" He would ask apathetically, not expecting to learn much from her.

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"Well...well...someone definitely moved the tree right? It certainly is different from what I remember."
A grin stretched across his face as Hisoka slowly pushed the Christmas tree aside, revealing a broken window hidden behind the large Christmas tree.

Ryōka raised a confused eyebrow, "Did someone try to break into this cabin? Why would they do that when you can just enter from the door?" None of this was making much sense to Ryōka, who unlike Julian never had the privilege of watching detective anime. "The door to this cabin doesn't have a lock, does it?"

Dreamtique Dreamtique Kimona Kimona a simpler name a simpler name

There's nothing else you can find from Eiko's body.
GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack (as well furgot to quote.)
Minori sighed, she wasn't sure what else she could do. She looked over, "I have." she simple replied. She looked over as the looked at the window, that must of been where the glass came from then.

Last edited:
Ryōka raised a confused eyebrow, "Did someone try to break into this cabin? Why would they do that when you can just enter from the door?" None of this was making much sense to Ryōka, who unlike Julian never had the privilege of watching detective anime. "The door to this cabin doesn't have a lock, does it?"
step0002-7-jpg.289022

Hisoka didn't answer Ryoka right away, he walked near to the broken window as he leaned his body forward, peeking through the window.
"It seems like you can easily sneak back and forth around here, there were some pine trees in the way, but one could easily maneuver around them without any problem."
"Let's try to look into it further then... if we want to take a step closer to the truth, we can always try to put ourselves in the murderer's perspective, how about you guys travel along the path and see what you'll find on your way?"
"What do you say?"
GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Kimona Kimona

Last edited:
Dreamtique Dreamtique

Julian:
Julian grabbed Yumes wrist before she could put her hand in. "The Ice in there may be sharp. Allow me." Julian said. carefully grabbing some Ice, and put them them in the plastic container. Some of the Ice shards even cut Julian's hands, but he overall took no notice, and took the container out of the compartment.

"Okay, new clue. What would this be for?" Julian wondered allowed, looking at the box. He then picked up one of the Ice shards. "Shards. Which means something made of Ice would have to been broken. You would logically think that anyway." Julian shrugged. Putting the box of Ice shards down, he took a box of the Ice Popsicles. Opening them, he looked at its shape.

After examining the shape of the popsicles, he decided to take one and took a bite of it. He shivered and rubbed his temple. "Brain freeze" He said lightly. He seemed quite relaxed over all, considering that their life was on the line. But he knew what the felt like, and it was nothing new.

step0002-7-jpg.289022

Hisoka didn't answer Ryoka right away, he walked near to the broken window as he leaned his body forward, peeking through the window.
"It seems like you can easily sneak back and forth around here, there were some pine trees in the way, but one could easily maneuver around them without any problem."
"Let's try to look into it further then... if we want to take a step closer to the truth, we can always try to put ourselves in the murderer's perspective, how about you guys travel along the path and see what you'll find on your way?"
"What do you say?"
GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Kimona Kimona
Ryōka pondered this method of investigation, wondering if they could really learn anything by walking in the murderer's shoes. "Well, if you think it'll get us closer to the truth, I suppose we can try.. Minori!" Ryōka half-turned towards Minori with his fists against his hips. "In order to better see from the murderer's perspective, we should think and act like them as well! Nobody say a word, I need complete silence!"

Ryōka closed his eyes and looked deep into his heart to 'awaken the killer' within him. It was almost thirty seconds before his eyes shot open before becoming heavy-lidded. A small smile crept onto his face, it seemed creepy yet silly at the same time. "Kukukuku... Just leave it to us, we'll solve the mystery using my killer persona.." With another chuckle, Ryōka swayed to the outside of the cabin, making a peace sign with his finger before creeping out of sight. Whether or not Minori decided to go with him, Ryōka, who was overdoing it with the murderer role walked to the side of the cabin and began his investigation on the path Hisoka had told him about.
Kimona Kimona Dreamtique Dreamtique

Ryōka pondered this method of investigation, wondering if they could really learn anything by walking in the murderer's shoes. "Well, if you think it'll get us closer to the truth, I suppose we can try.. Minori!" Ryōka half-turned towards Minori with his fists against his hips. "In order to better see from the murderer's perspective, we should think and act like them as well! Nobody say a word, I need complete silence!"

Ryōka closed his eyes and looked deep into his heart to 'awaken the killer' within him. It was almost thirty seconds before his eyes shot open before becoming heavy-lidded. A small smile crept onto his face, it seemed creepy yet silly at the same time. "Kukukuku... Just leave it to us, we'll solve the mystery using my killer persona.." With another chuckle, Ryōka swayed to the outside of the cabin, making a peace sign with his finger before creeping out of sight. Whether or not Minori decided to go with him, Ryōka, who was overdoing it with the murderer role walked to the side of the cabin and began his investigation on the path Hisoka had told him about.
Minori followed him, this looked like fun, that was her conclusion. She laughed a little at what he said before he left the room because she had never heard someone say that before, and never really thought she would. she looked about the path as she followed him.

Minori followed him, this looked like fun, that was her conclusion. She laughed a little at what he said before he left the room because she had never heard someone say that before, and never really thought she would. she looked about the path as she followed him.

You noticed that there were more very tiny glass shards shattered outside the window, with most of them buried under the snow.
As you followed the path, you soon encountered a pile of snow towering near the low fence surrounding the whole cabin, separating the snowy area from the outside. Once you climbed up the little mountain of snow and made your way over the fence, you'll find yourself at the other side of the cabin. There was only one way to go, a path leading away into the distance.
Along the path, you soon spotted a rubbish bin nearby, suspecting that something could be inside of it, presumably one of you two would investigate what's inside it.
You found a long bundle of entangling tape, with a bunch of large glass shards sticking onto it, which seemed to be broken pieces of window panes of the cabin.
Not long after ou followed the path, two of you ended up at the front door of the castle.

You noticed that there were more very tiny glass shards shattered outside the window, with most of them buried under the snow.
As you followed the path, you soon encountered a pile of snow towering near the low fence surrounding the whole cabin, separating the snowy area from the outside. Once you climbed up the little mountain of snow and made your way over the fence, you'll find yourself at the other side of the cabin. There was only one way to go, a path leading away into the distance.
Along the path, you soon spotted a rubbish bin nearby, suspecting that something could be inside of it, presumably one of you two would investigate what's inside it.
You found a long bundle of entangling tape, with a bunch of large glass shards sticking onto it, which seemed to be broken pieces of window panes of the cabin.
Not long after you followed the path, two of you ended up at the front door of the castle.

Kimona paused to rummage through the trash can happily, well, not quite, she didn't like digging through garbage. she soon examined the tap and looked at the window, "What do you think?" she asked Ryōka holding it up. As she did so she poked at the corners of the glass, eventually leading you a cut forming on her finger which should have been expected.

There's a list in Eiko's pocket, it seemed to be a note that Eiko used to jot down things that he needed to deliver to the students.
(Eiko will bring you some mineral water even if you don't want anything from him.)

Yume
Mineral water
Mika
Mineral water
Hisoka
Cold Canned Coffee, rice cracker.
Ayaka
Prepare warm green tea.
Mari
Pickle, Mineral water.
Kasumi
Bread, Mineral water.
[and so one, with all of the non-NPC characters.]

There doesn't seem to be anything suspicious except for the fact that a certain someone did not want a mountain full of food. Then again, Hitsuji had the market all for himself do there's no reason not to. She kept the note in her pocket after she showed it to everyone.

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"Nervous? Not exactly."
"Then again, aren't you nervous? Aren't everyone here supposed to be a little nervous? Our life is on the line, after all. It's only a matter of suppressing that lingering nervousness when knowing that we could all run into a dead end."
"It only makes sense for us to be a little alert and cautious right? In fact, I think we should be, all the time, Eiko's now irrevocable fate had proven that. We are all trying...or should I say, struggling to survive, we simply can't let our guards down at times like this..."
"As much as I would love to talk, Tsuzaki, I believe that investigating should be our priority for now."
After he replied to Tsuzuki, Hisoka again turned his focus onto the candles on the tables.

"Hmm." Tsuzaki was utterly unconvinced. There is truth in his statement but there is a bit of ungenuine belief. "Very well then." She noticed what Hisoka was staring it. She shrugged it off.

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"I'll stay here and guard the crime scene then, I have something that I'll need to check around here anyway."
"I am sure Hitsuji would be willing to accompany my stay." Hisoka walked over to Hitsuji and tapped his shoulder.

step0002-5-jpg.289024

"H-uh...m-me?!"

"Possibly to prevent you from swallowing all the evidence, probably." she muttered. She looked up from the candles.

step0002-6-jpg.289023

"......"
"I...don't like working with others......"
"I'll tell you what I found later..."
"...give me time......"
It seemed like Kasumi was a little reluctant to follow Ryoka and help him, and insist on working on his own.

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"Well... if that's the case, Ryoka, you can always go to join Yume and Julian. We can expect Kasumi to help us find something later on. I wouldn't be that worry about the evidence getting destroyed though, I think the murderer wouldn't be able to do much with the evidence at this point even if they find them before us."

She nodded her head. "True. But we should be cautious at least" The green-eyed girl seemed to be doing...something. At least she has worth. Not much but worth is worth.

Kasumi walked out of the room as soon as he finished his words, again disappearing from everyone's sight.

Not long after Kasumi departed, Hisoka stood up and stretched his back, soon enough, his head turned over to the huge Christmas tree being placed at the corner of the room, his focus seemingly fixated on it.
Hisoka inched his way towards the Christmas tree before stopping right beside it while he looked up to the relatively humongous tree full of decorations.

step0002-7-jpg.289022

Tsuzaki gasped. Then, she walked to the window and looked outside. In the snow. She was on to something

Ryōka was visibly shocked that Tzusaki had yelled at him, he was aware that she could be a bit moody but he didn't think she could get this angry. Ryōka dropped to his knees and bowed to her with his head and forearms touching the floor. "I'm sorry Ms. Tzusaki, I meant no offense nor did I intend to imply that woman are objects in what I said! I was only thinking about yours and the other girls' safety! If you can find it within you to forgive me, I promise to think before I say such foolishly ignorant things!" Tzusaki had been the one to apologize, but he still felt responsible for making her so angry in the first place. Whether she forgave him or not, Ryōka would stand up looking guilty and ashamed of himself. The last thing he wanted to do was upset her.

She was not that surprised with his reaction. Her face turned to meet his. For a second, she stared. Again, it was difficult to read it. Her eyes sharpened. She turned back to the window. "Very well." she simply replied. It was a bit cold actually. She continued her examination.

Ryōka felt rejected as Kasumi declined his offer to work together. Which was a shame, Ryōka was more than a little curious to find out more about the quiet little fellow. "Oh, I suppose we'll leave it to you then.." Ryōka wondered if Kasumi was the loner type or if he was just too shy for his own good.

A grunt came from her.

Ryōka shook his head. "No, that's alright, I think I'll just stay here and watch you lot work. It seems to me that I'm just not cut out for this detective work." Ryoka shifted his glance to Minori, the slightly annoying girl whom had introduced herself the other day. "What about you? Have you found anything so far?" He would ask apathetically, not expecting to learn much from her.

"Oh yeah." she faced the girl. "What did you find?"

"It's obvious." she said. She didn't elaborate though. She continued to look outside.

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"What do you say?"

Hisoka made sense but she was unsure whether it would be a good idea to walk around with that broken glass around. Could be a safety-hazard. But, eh, she might be overthinking it. "Why not?"

"Hey! Wait for me." she said as she ran out. Those two lunatics could be a danger to the evidence as Ryoka couldn't be trusted and Minori airs an air of incompetence. She trudged up in the snow. Step after step. Her footsteps followed theirs.

Not long after you followed the path, two of you ended up at the front door of the castle.

Tsuzaki wasn't the athletic type. After a few minutes, she rested to take her breath. She stayed on her knees for a few minutes, being left behind by the two. Well, guess she would have to walk. She got herself up and walked carefully. It wasn't that difficult to find those two again. They were examining trash. Fitting for Ryoka, actually. "What's that?" she asked as she came closer to them, waving non-commitingly.

Kimona paused to rummage through the trash can happily, well, not quite, she didn't like digging through garbage. she soon examined the tap and looked at the window, "What do you think?" she asked Ryōka holding it up. As she did so she poked at the corners of the glass, eventually leading you a cut forming on her finger which should have been expected.

Tsuzaki squinted carefully at the shard, ignoring Minori's bleeding hand. It was unrelated to the investigation so it should be fine to ignore. Yep, her suspicions were right that Minori was not the sharpest tool in the shed. "Glass. Probably the window from earlier. What I want to know is, why is it taped like this?" she questioned. "Maybe this is the weapon?"

There doesn't seem to be anything suspicious except for the fact that a certain someone did not want a mountain full of food. Then again, Hitsuji had the market all for himself do there's no reason not to. She kept the note in her pocket after she showed it to everyone.

"Hmm." Tsuzaki was utterly unconvinced. There is truth in his statement but there is a bit of ungenuine belief. "Very well then." She noticed what Hisoka was staring it. She shrugged it off.

"Possibly to prevent you from swallowing all the evidence, probably." she muttered. She looked up from the candles.

She nodded her head. "True. But we should be cautious at least" The green-eyed girl seemed to be doing...something. At least she has worth. Not much but worth is worth.

Tsuzaki gasped. Then, she walked to the window and looked outside. In the snow. She was on to something

She was not that surprised with his reaction. Her face turned to meet his. For a second, she stared. Again, it was difficult to read it. Her eyes sharpened. She turned back to the window. "Very well." she simply replied. It was a bit cold actually. She continued her examination.

A grunt came from her.

"Oh yeah." she faced the girl. "What did you find?"

"It's obvious." she said. She didn't elaborate though. She continued to look outside.

Hisoka made sense but she was unsure whether it would be a good idea to walk around with that broken glass around. Could be a safety-hazard. But, eh, she might be overthinking it. "Why not?"

"Hey! Wait for me." she said as she ran out. Those two lunatics could be a danger to the evidence as Ryoka couldn't be trusted and Minori airs an air of incompetence. She trudged up in the snow. Step after step. Her footsteps followed theirs.

Tsuzaki wasn't the athletic type. After a few minutes, she rested to take her breath. She stayed on her knees for a few minutes, being left behind by the two. Well, guess she would have to walk. She got herself up and walked carefully. It wasn't that difficult to find those two again. They were examining trash. Fitting for Ryoka, actually. "What's that?" she asked as she came closer to them, waving non-commitingly.

Tsuzaki squinted carefully at the shard, ignoring Minori's bleeding hand. It was unrelated to the investigation so it should be fine to ignore. Yep, her suspicions were right that Minori was not the sharpest tool in the shed. "Glass. Probably the window from earlier. What I want to know is, why is it taped like this?" she questioned. "Maybe this is the weapon?"

MInoi thought about it, "Yes, that could be it, Or-" she looked ovr=er at the window, "maybe they tried to tape the window before braking it, so that they could hide the fact it was broken?" she states, "Like, prolonging the amount of time it took us to find it!!" she states, she thought it was a pretty could idea.

step0002-8-jpg.289021

"Well, guess what? It's time!!! My *beloved* students!"

"It's time for all of you to uncover the filthy murderer hiding among you. Be ready to open your eye...and take in all of the uninsightly primitive nature of mankind...the sound of it alone...it's giving me the tingles...ah..."
"It's truly, exciting, wouldn't you agree?"

"Ahem, please gather at the circular platform right in front of the castle! Don't be late...and do your best, everyone!!!"

Out of the blue, Monokuma announced the beginning of the class trial through the PA system, without any choice, all of the students have to play along with Monokuma, all of them soon arrived and gathered at the front of the castle.

As all of the students stepped into the circular platform, the floor below them started to shake, gradually becoming less and less violently as an iron cage started to emerge from the edge of the circular platform, forming a giant bird cage around all of the students.
The circular platform under their feet started to sink after the giant cage had taken its shape around it, steadily descending like an elevator as they were slowly being engulfed by the ominous darkness of underground, while the sunlight above them shrunk little by little into nothing more than a thread of light hanging down from an unreachable height.

The iron cage around the students slowly lowered as the platform stopped, before their eyes were exactly 14 witness stand being arranged in a circle, with a particular one being occupied by a crossed out photo of Eiko, sitting acroos the grand courtroom was Lord Monokuma who was already sitting comfortably on his throne.
The architecture of the whole courtroom was still rather thematic, abiding by the beauty and the elegance of this theme park, but it would most defnitely not able to distract or soother most of the confused students from their overwhelming nervousness.

step0002-8-jpg.289021

"Welcome eveybody! Go on, take your place.”

After all of the students get to their corresponding position in the giant circle, there was a moment of complete silence before Lord Monokuma spoke.
"Now, I am sure most of you already understand your role by now...without further ado, let the class trial begins!!!"

step0002-jpg.289020

"I...no...We have to do this, no matter how hard it could be. The 'blackened' is among us...I would never believe that...but it's because I want to trust all of you, I'll have to find out the truth, for Eiko's sake...for everyone's sake..."

"Let's all try our best..."

I need to stay strong until the end...
Yume closed her eyes for as she tried to keep her composure, attempting to recollect everything that happened.

step0002-jpg.289020

"I'll give everyone a quick recap on what happened..." As Yume slowly opened her eyes, she put up a facade to remained calm and collected, it's her only way to mask her turbulent emotion.

"Mika and I were planning to prepare breakfast for everyone today, so we woke up early at about 5:00 a.m. to get some cooking material from the supermarket, that's when we saw Eiko on his way to a meeting with his 'special apprentice'."

"It seems like that's the last time we see Eiko before the... unfortunate incident."

"Mika, Mari, Ayaka and I then discovered Eiko's body at the cabin at around 6:45a.m. when we realized he went missing -"

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"Excuse me."
"Yume, please allow me to interfere."

"I think there's are lot of important details missing from your recap, for instance, who do you think would be the possible suspects in this murder case, you should be able to deduce that based on what you and Mika saw, right?"
"Please give us a complete account. So please tell us, from your deduction, who do you think would be the suspect in this case?"

step0002-jpg.289020

"I......"
"I don't think......"

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"Wait. Before you continue, let me ask a question."

"Eiko did mention that he was on his way to a meeting with his 'special apprentice' right? So naturally, that 'special apprentice' would certainly know something...in fact...I would go as far as to say......everything."
"That 'special apprentice' would certainly be one of us here, right? I mean, that's almost certainly the case, wouldn't you agree?."
"So by any chance, would anyone of you here happen to be willing to admit that you are that 'special apprentice'? And perhaps give us some insight on what happened?"

"As expected...there is no way they would admit it, and I can definitely see why..."

step0002-jpg.289020

"Hisoka...that's enough......"
"I just...don't want to start pointing fingers before we fully understand the situation...and I would like everyone here to keep it that way too......"

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"Understandable. Proceed as you wish, then."

step0002-jpg.289020

"Let's...start to analyze and put together the information we collected during the investigation then......"
"About how was Eiko killed......"

step0002-1-jpg.289028

"I believe that the cause of death is certainly that fatal wound on his neck..."

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"Eiko died from a single stab, without putting up a struggle."

step0002-5-jpg.289024

"Ah...he must be kinda...slow...and...dumb... to be stabbed from the front...it's certainly funny that a big guy like him would be killed that easily...he really should be more careful......"

step0002-2-jpg.289027

"Please don't say that...perhaps... he was just caught off guard..." Ayaka replied as she focused on folding paper cranes like she always does, it could possibly be her way to cope with the tension too.

step0002-1-jpg.289028

"Well, I guess we can also assume that Eiko was stabbed by something like a kitchen knife and then...the murderer just threw it away to somewhere where we could never find it."

Did the murderer really use a knife to kill?
GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Cosmic_Chaos Cosmic_Chaos Kimona Kimona a simpler name a simpler name MonokumaFever MonokumaFever

Last edited:
Julian:

"There is two things that was wrong with what you just said. One: You cannot littler, right Monokuma? It's against the rules. And all 15 are here. Two: If it was a knife, then a knife would have been found in the bins if they disposed of it that way. There was none."

Julian smiled. "Although I have high suspicions on the murder weapon, and I'll will give the biggest hints. If you can't tell, then you're an idiot.." Julian smiled. "One, His neck was wet. Two, the heating was on. Three, These Popsicles-" He pulled out the cardboard with the Popsicle label on it out of his pocket. He was happy to have large pockets. "And four, My hand with these Ice shards." He held up his cut-up hand and the box with Ice shards.

"Now, What would you make of this?" Julian asked, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Minori listened to them, "Well It might of not been a knife." she states, "You could stab anybody with anything sharp." she states looking at them, "There was a broken window and there was glass on the ground, maybe they used the glass?" she adds in, "Though what you suggest does make sense." she finished when Julian brings up the ice shards and popsicles.

Julian smiled. "Although I have high suspicions on the murder weapon, and I'll will give the biggest hints. If you can't tell, then you're an idiot.." Julian smiled.
Ryōka frowned at this statement, "Now, now, there's no need for name calling. Not all of us have access to detective anime, you know." However, this statement did motivate Ryōka, strangely enough. 'I may not be perfect, but I'm certainly no fool. I'll help blow this case out of the water and impress all these lovely ladies with my deductive skills!'

"One, His neck was wet. Two, the heating was on. Three, These Popsicles-" He pulled out the cardboard with the Popsicle label on it out of his pocket. He was happy to have large pockets. "And four, My hand with these Ice shards." He held up his cut-up hand and the box with Ice shards.

"Now, What would you make of this?" Julian asked, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.
"Ice shards, hm? I suppose one of the shards could've been shaped in such a way that they'd leave that peculiar wound in Mr. Yukimura's neck. And if it was the murder weapon, and the heating was on as you say, then it would've melted, leaving not an ice shard but a puddle! That would explain the dampness of Mr. Yukimura's neck as well as why we could not find the murder weapon in any of the bins!" Ryōka began to chuckle to himself, "I'm amazed that I was able to come up with that theory.. You'll have to take extra steps to keep up with my powers of deduction, Mr. Kohlier!" Ryōka said, having forgotten that it was Julian's theory in the first place. "Although," Ryōka pulled on his earlobe, his crucifix earrings jingling as he did so, "I don't understand what popsicles have to do with anything.. Did Eiko happen to be eating a box of popsicles that belonged to the culprit, and he eliminated him out of revenge?"

Julian:

"Now, now, there's no need for name calling. Not all of us have access to detective anime, you know."

Julian held up his hand to pause Ryoka. "I play detective games and watch detective shows. Granted, I've seen a Detective Anime, yes, but there was no plot development and It got annoying." Julian huffed. He calmed down and listened to Ryoka.

"Although," Ryōka pulled on his earlobe, his crucifix earrings jingling as he did so, "I don't understand what popsicles have to do with anything.. Did Eiko happen to be eating a box of popsicles that belonged to the culprit, and he eliminated him out of revenge?"

Julian raised an eyebrow, before laughing slightly. That was an amusing theory. "Well, no, to be honest. I think that they Shaped the Popcicle using Eikos Tools Yume and I found in the rubbish bin." Julian looked over to Yume. "Right Yume?" He asked, smiling. See, if the culprit really Is the 'special apprentice', then Eiko the ultimate sculptor, would teach him how to create objects, no? And if he had a tool kit, it'd be much easier." Julian explained, and honestly, it added up. "Cause, honestly, who would throw away a Toolkit for sculpting?" Julian asked.

Dreamtique Dreamtique GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack

step0002-jpg.289020

"I...no...We have to do this, no matter how hard it could be. The 'blackened' is among us...I would never believe that...but it's because I want to trust all of you, I'll have to find out the truth, for Eiko's sake...for everyone's sake..."

"Let's all try our best..."

I need to stay strong until the end...
Yume closed her eyes for as she tried to keep her composure, attempting to recollect everything that happened.

step0002-jpg.289020

"I'll give everyone a quick recap on what happened..." As Yume slowly opened her eyes, she put up a facade to remained calm and collected, it's her only way to mask her turbulent emotion.

"Mika and I were planning to prepare breakfast for everyone today, so we woke up early at about 5:00 a.m. to get some cooking material from the supermarket, that's when we saw Eiko on his way to a meeting with his 'special apprentice'."

"It seems like that's the last time we see Eiko before the... unfortunate incident."

"Mika, Mari, Ayaka and I then discovered Eiko's body at the cabin at around 6:45a.m. when we realized he went missing -"

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"Excuse me."
"Yume, please allow me to interfere."

"I think there's are lot of important details missing from your recap, for instance, who do you think would be the possible suspects in this murder case, you should be able to deduce that based on what you and Mika saw, right?"
"Please give us a complete account. So please tell us, from your deduction, who do you think would be the suspect in this case?"

step0002-jpg.289020

"I......"
"I don't think......"

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"Wait. Before you continue, let me ask a question."

"Eiko did mention that he was on his way to a meeting with his 'special apprentice' right? So naturally, that 'special apprentice' would certainly know something...in fact...I would go as far as to say......everything."
"That 'special apprentice' would certainly be one of us here, right? I mean, that's almost certainly the case, wouldn't you agree?."
"So by any chance, would anyone of you here happen to be willing to admit that you are that 'special apprentice'? And perhaps give us some insight on what happened?"

"As expected...there is no way they would admit it, and I can definitely see why..."

step0002-jpg.289020

"Hisoka...that's enough......"
"I just...don't want to start pointing fingers before we fully understand the situation...and I would like everyone here to keep it that way too......"

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"Understandable. Proceed as you wish, then."

step0002-jpg.289020

"Let's...start to analyze and put together the information we collected during the investigation then......"
"About how was Eiko killed......"

step0002-1-jpg.289028

"I believe that the cause of death is certainly that fatal wound on his neck..."

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"Eiko died from a single stab, without putting up a struggle."

step0002-5-jpg.289024

"Ah...he must be kinda...slow...and...dumb... to be stabbed from the front...it's certainly funny that a big guy like him would be killed that easily...he really should be more careful......"

step0002-2-jpg.289027

"Please don't say that...perhaps... he was just caught off guard..." Ayaka replied as she focused on folding paper cranes like she always does, it could possibly be her way to cope with the tension too.

step0002-1-jpg.289028

"Well, I guess we can also assume that Eiko was stabbed by something like a kitchen knife and then...the murderer just threw it away to somewhere where we could never find it."

Did the murderer really use a knife to kill?
GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Cosmic_Chaos Cosmic_Chaos Kimona Kimona a simpler name a simpler name MonokumaFever MonokumaFever

One: You cannot littler, right Monokuma? It's against the rules. And all 15 are here. Two: If it was a knife, then a knife would have been found in the bins if they disposed of it that way. There was none."

"Although," Ryōka pulled on his earlobe, his crucifix earrings jingling as he did so, "I don't understand what popsicles have to do with anything.. Did Eiko happen to be eating a box of popsicles that belonged to the culprit, and he eliminated him out of revenge?"

Julian raised an eyebrow, before laughing slightly. That was an amusing theory. "Well, no, to be honest. I think that they Shaped the Popcicle using Eikos Tools Yume and I found in the rubbish bin." Julian looked over to Yume. "Right Yume?" He asked, smiling. See, if the culprit really Is the 'special apprentice', then Eiko the ultimate sculptor, would teach him how to create objects, no? And if he had a tool kit, it'd be much easier." Julian explained, and honestly, it added up. "Cause, honestly, who would throw away a Toolkit for sculpting?" Julian asked.

"Very well." Tsuzaki said. "I would like to say this makes sense. But can I bring some doubt?" she continued. "If it is true that a popcicle killed him, wouldn't it be a strange thing to sculpt? I would understand ice or wood but popcicles are too small and they would melt if you try to sculpt out of them. From what I heard, this would be the person's first time sculpting so it would be extremely difficult for the killer to sculpt without help from Eiko. Also consider that they must've taken the toolbox from Eiko. You are saying the killer sculpted the weapon in front of Eiko?" She was in a calm mood right now, her eyes carefully examining the audience. You would think she would be fierce right now as the SHSL Debater but the pressure is not high enough for her to consider it as a debate. It seemed to her more like a discussion than anything.

"Anyway, I think that a knife killing him would be too far-fetched. No knife was discovered and I'm pretty sure one of you checked the kitchen. Agree?"

step0002-jpg.289020

"An Ice...blade?"
"I see...that could be it!"

"I was wondering how would the murderer get a knife in the first place...remember that the kitchen remained closed for renovation. So I thought it could be from the supermarket, but still......"
"The wound on Eiko's neck...doesn't match with the kitchen knife or any blade that you could find in the supermarket...it has a unique shape... like a stab wound caused by a sharp dagger."
"So I was still pondering on how could the murderer obtain an assault dagger...It would make sense now if the murderer...make one themselves."

"If it's really is an ice blade, that would explain the unique shape of Eiko's wound and the disappearance of the murder weapon."

"That would also explain why was there was a hidden compartment in the chest at the supermarket......"

"Very well." Tsuzaki said. "I would like to say this makes sense. But can I bring some doubt?" she continued. "If it is true that a popcicle killed him, wouldn't it be a strange thing to sculpt? I would understand ice or wood but popcicles are too small and they would melt if you try to sculpt out of them." She was in a calm mood right now, her eyes carefully examining the audience. You would think she would be fierce right now as the SHSL Debater but the pressure is not high enough for her to consider it as a debate. It seemed to her more like a discussion than anything.
"I agree with Tsuzaki..."

Cosmic_Chaos Cosmic_Chaos
"Julian, I don't think the murderer shaped the popsicle into a blade, remember the water around Eiko's neck? They seem to be pure water, so the ice blade was probably made up of frozen water instead of a popsicle."

"Julain, do you recall discovering the empty water bottles we found at the bin outside the supermarket?"
"That could mean that the murderer actually used the water from the water bottles and froze them in order to make an ice blade."

"There's also a reason why the popsicles were thrown away, the murderer was probably clearing up space in that chest freezer in order to make a secret compartment for freezing the water into an ice cube......"

step0002-1-jpg.289028

" I assume...that's probably because that was the only way they could freeze water, since refrigerator at the kitchen was probably completely useless...they are probably trying to hide their plan from us too......"

"It seems like the murderer had some trouble getting a murder weapon...so they decided to make one themselves......"
"They...probably planned the murder in advance......"

step0002-jpg.289020

"......"
Yume paused to listen to Mika, her eyes avid from Mika's gaze for a split second upon realizing what Mika was implying.

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"If it's as Julian said, the fact that that 'special apprentice' who have the sculpturing kit from Eiko, and even volunteer to take lessons from him just to perfect their skill in crafting an ice blade...Then for sure, the fact that Eiko was targeted was simply because of one reason."
"That 'special apprentice' was intending to hide their identity, shutting down Eiko by executing their murder plan on him will be the best way to do it."

"Eiko had become the victim simply due to the fact that it will benefit and bring advantage to the 'blackened' in the trial, the 'blackened' was trying to play this mutual murdering game strategically in order to ensure their victory..."

step0002-8-jpg.289021

"Upupupu...the 'blackened' sure is trying their best to win this game and escape! Even if it means murdering their so-called 'friends'...It sure is cruel and selfish to the point that even I can't help but to feel disgusted and satisfied at the same time!!! How despicable......"

step0002-4-jpg.289025

"The murderer... is planning to murder and escape all this time? Even if it means that...we will all be......"

step0002-2-jpg.289027

"T-that's......"

step0002-jpg.289020

Yume's face went completely pale, her eyes wide opened, as she stared blankly at the empty space before here eyes. Her fist clenched tightly, perhaps from holding in the growing frustration and denial inside of her.

step0002-8-jpg.289021

"All of you here are just strangers to each other after all...pretending that you know each other well and suddenly decide to put all of your trust your 'friends' would only end up badly....not to mentioned that's also super annoying..."

"After all this time, even if you do cherish them as your beloved friends...they will still betray you and toss you aside when you are no longer needed, for their own selfish reasons."
"That's just human nature...that's just the cruelty or life...this is the cruel reality that all of you chose to live in......"

step0002-jpg.289020

"Shut up......" Yume mumbled as she was slowly losing her motivation to continue the trial.

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"If that's the decision that the murderer made, we would have no choice but to expose them, it's the only way, Yume."

Everyone except Yume looked at Hisoka, first they were all conflicted, but then there were all silently agreeing with Hisoka.

step0002-5-jpg.289024

"I think I have a suspect...It's meh theory...Meh is getting impatient and hungry...meh want to end this quick..." Hitsuji suddenly spoke amid the silence that ensued.

"I still doubt the Ice blade theory...I meh, who would have the skill to meh a perfect ice blade in just a few lessons from Eiko...scupting could be really challenging right?"

"So...there could be another explanation as to why...no weapon was found......"

"Could it be that Kasumi is lying from us......"

step0002-6-jpg.289023

"As the SHSL Hide and Seeker, I can assure you that no matching weapon was found."

step0002-5-jpg.289024

"Stop lying to meh...just admit it......"

step0002-6-jpg.289023

"I am telling the truth......"

step0002-1-jpg.289028

"......"
"I...hate to accuse anyone...but......"
"Yume and I saw Kasumi on his way back to the castle when we are heading to the supermarket......"
"So...Kasumi...what would be your reason to come to the area in the first place......"

step0002-6-jpg.289023

"......."
"I have my reasons......"

step0002-2-jpg.289027

"......"
"Eiko was supposed to meet with his 'special apprentice', which is apparently the murderer..."
"It would certainly make sense if...Kasumi went to the cabin to meet Eiko......"

step0002-6-jpg.289023

"No, that's not it."

step0002-5-jpg.289024

"You stabbed Eiko in the neck...and then leave the cabin, on your way back to the castle, you ran into Yume and Mika......"
"That would make sense...right? Meh is quite skilled when it comes to deducing!"

step0002-6-jpg.289023

"......"

step0002-jpg.289020

"Kasumi...I want to trust you, so please try to be as open to us as possible...but if there's really a reason for you to not tell us...I can understand...and I would not keep pressuring you..."

"Because I believe that you are not the murderer......"

step0002-6-jpg.289023

"I...I am sorry..."

"But I am telling the truth, I am not the killer......"
"That's all I can tell you......"

Is Kasumi the killer?

Last edited:
Alex:

"I believe Kasumi. I have a feeling, and I stay with my gut instincts." Alex spoke out. It was if she had appeared out of nowhere. "Besides, you're all speculating. While it can give you Ideas on What happened, Anyone could do it. Me, Julian, Yume, Hisoka... If you added everyone without an Alibi at the time, it could be any one. Just because you saw him walking around, does not immediately make him the killer." Alex spoke out. She didn't smile, and looked as if she wanted to be anywhere else.

"Besides... Haven't anyone heard the saying, 'Its always the last place you look.' Whe you look for something? Put it with people. 'It's the last person you'd expect.'. Besides, this isn't some game, where you can save, and if you get something wrong, you can just reload. Be as sure as you can, and even then, still have doubts." She said firmly. She paused for a second, before sighing.

"Thats all I'm saying." she said, going back to being quiet.

"Very well." Tsuzaki said. "I would like to say this makes sense. But can I bring some doubt?" she continued. "If it is true that a popcicle killed him, wouldn't it be a strange thing to sculpt? I would understand ice or wood but popcicles are too small and they would melt if you try to sculpt out of them. From what I heard, this would be the person's first time sculpting so it would be extremely difficult for the killer to sculpt without help from Eiko. Also consider that they must've taken the toolbox from Eiko. You are saying the killer sculpted the weapon in front of Eiko?" She was in a calm mood right now, her eyes carefully examining the audience. You would think she would be fierce right now as the SHSL Debater but the pressure is not high enough for her to consider it as a debate. It seemed to her more like a discussion than anything.

"Anyway, I think that a knife killing him would be too far-fetched. No knife was discovered and I'm pretty sure one of you checked the kitchen. Agree?"
"An Ice...blade?"

"I was wondering how would the murderer get a knife in the first place...remember that the kitchen remained closed for renovation. So I thought it could be from the supermarket, but still......"
"The wound on Eiko's neck...doesn't match with the kitchen knife or any blade that you could find in the supermarket...it has a unique shape... like a stab wound caused by a sharp dagger."
"So I was still pondering on how could the murderer obtain an assault dagger...It would make sense now if the murderer...make one themselves."

"If it's really is an ice blade, that would explain the unique shape of Eiko's wound and the disappearance of the murder weapon."

"That would also explain why was there was a hidden compartment in the chest at the supermarket......"
"Julian, I don't think the murderer shaped the popsicle into a blade, remember the water around Eiko's neck? They seem to be pure water, so the ice blade was probably made up of frozen water instead of a popsicle."

"Julain, do you recall discovering the empty water bottles we found at the bin outside the supermarket?"
"That could mean that the murderer actually used the water from the water bottles and froze them in order to make an ice blade."
Ryōka laughed as his ego was gradually being fed, "Yes, praise me! For with my deductive prowess, I shall be the one to shall lead us to salvation! Bwahahaha!" Ryōka shifted his eyes to see others who were watching his outburst and quickly became uncomfortable. Clearing his throat, he covered half his face with his right hand and chuckled, "Heh, uh, sorry friends."

step0002-4-jpg.289025

"The murderer... is planning to murder and escape all this time? Even if it means that...we will all be......"
"Fear not, Miss Mari! For I will not allow this cold-blooded killer to succeed! I shall drag him down to the depths of hell myself to save you from such a fate!" Ryōka looked at the others, mostly the girls, and passively said, "And the rest of you as well, but mostly for the ladies."
step0002-5-jpg.289024

"I think I have a suspect...It's meh theory...Meh is getting impatient and hungry...meh want to end this quick..." Hitsuji suddenly spoke amid the silence that ensued.

"I still doubt the Ice blade theory...I meh, who would have the skill to meh a perfect ice blade in just a few lessons from Eiko...scupting could be really challenging right?"
"How could you doubt the ice blade theory! It's perfect! Why, if I was the killer I would've used the same method, that's just how genius it is!" Ryōka defensively yelled.

step0002-6-jpg.289023

"As the SHSL Hide and Seeker, I can assure you that no matching weapon was found."

step0002-5-jpg.289024

step0002-6-jpg.289023

step0002-1-jpg.289028

"......"
"Yume and I saw Kasumi on his way back to the castle when we are heading to the supermarket......"
"So...Kasumi...what would be your reason to come to the area in the first place......"

step0002-6-jpg.289023

"......."

step0002-2-jpg.289027

"......"
"Eiko was supposed to meet with his 'special apprentice', which is apparently the murderer..."
"It would certainly make sense if...Kasumi went to the cabin to meet Eiko......"

step0002-6-jpg.289023

"No, that's not it."

step0002-5-jpg.289024

"You stabbed Eiko in the neck...and then leave the cabin, on your way back to the castle, you ran into Yume and Mika......"
"That would make sense...right? Meh is quite skilled when it comes to deducing!"

step0002-6-jpg.289023

"......"

step0002-jpg.289020

"Kasumi...I want to trust you, so please try to be as open to us as possible...but if there's really a reason for you to not tell us...I can understand...and I would not keep pressuring you..."

step0002-6-jpg.289023

"I...I am sorry..."

"I believe Kasumi. I have a feeling, and I stay with my gut instincts." Alex spoke out. It was if she had appeared out of nowhere. "Besides, you're all speculating. While it can give you Ideas on What happened, Anyone could do it. Me, Julian, Yume, Hisoka... If you added everyone without an Alibi at the time, it could be any one. Just because you saw him walking around, does not immediately make him the killer." Alex spoke out. She didn't smile, and looked as if she wanted to be anywhere else.

"Besides... Haven't anyone heard the saying, 'Its always the last place you look.' Whe you look for something? Put it with people. 'It's the last person you'd expect.'. Besides, this isn't some game, where you can save, and if you get something wrong, you can just reload. Be as sure as you can, and even then, still have doubts." She said firmly. She paused for a second, before sighing.

"Thats all I'm saying." she said, going back to being quiet.
"Miss Carmine is right of course, you cannot base an argument without solid evidence, and in this case, a lack of an alibi is not acceptable evidence." Ryōka paused for a moment, tugging slightly at his earrings idly while he thought. "If Kasumi is the SHSL Hide and Seeker, that would mean he's a master of hiding himself and others, non? If he was the culprit, then why would he hide broken shards of window glass in someplace as obvious as the trash bin outside the shack? Also, he probably would've done a better job of hiding the body, assuming he could somehow move Mr. Yukimura around that is."

Ryōka gave a cold glare to Hisoka, accompanied by a disdainful sneer. "By the way, just what were you doing before Eiko was still alive? Don't tell me you were taking a bath? With that distinct aroma of sheep manure and raw meat, I would know you were lying."

Minori was listening and had no idea what to say, she decided she would just listen to them, as she did, she also decided she wanted to hang out with Ryoka more after this. Other then his whole 'ladies i can help'-thing or whatever he seemed pretty cool.

"An Ice...blade?"

Yukino listened carefully on what Yume said. An ice compartment in the supermarket. Her instincts were on fire. She has a very damning idea on who would be able to do that. She started to look fierce. The debate is getting hotter.

"I agree with Tsuzaki..."

She accepted that remark with glee. An evil look creeped into her eyes as she looked at everyone in the trial room.

"There's also a reason why the popsicles were thrown away, the murderer was probably clearing up space in that chest freezer in order to make a secret compartment for freezing the water into an ice cube......"

" I assume...that's probably because that was the only way they could freeze water, since refrigerator at the kitchen was probably completely useless...they are probably trying to hide their plan from us too......"

"It seems like the murderer had some trouble getting a murder weapon...so they decided to make one themselves......"
"They...probably planned the murder in advance......"

step0002-jpg.289020

"......"
Yume paused to listen to Mika, her eyes avid from Mika's gaze for a split second upon realizing what Mika was implying.

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"If it's as Julian said, the fact that that 'special apprentice' who have the sculpturing kit from Eiko, and even volunteer to take lessons from him just to perfect their skill in crafting an ice blade...Then for sure, the fact that Eiko was targeted was simply because of one reason."
"That 'special apprentice' was intending to hide their identity, shutting down Eiko by executing their murder plan on him will be the best way to do it."

"Eiko had become the victim simply due to the fact that it will benefit and bring advantage to the 'blackened' in the trial, the 'blackened' was trying to play this mutual murdering game strategically in order to ensure their victory..."

step0002-8-jpg.289021

"Upupupu...the 'blackened' sure is trying their best to win this game and escape! Even if it means murdering their so-called 'friends'...It sure is cruel and selfish to the point that even I can't help but to feel disgusted and satisfied at the same time!!! How despicable......"

step0002-4-jpg.289025

step0002-2-jpg.289027

"T-that's......"

step0002-jpg.289020

Yume's face went completely pale, her eyes wide opened, as she stared blankly at the empty space before here eyes. Her fist clenched tightly, perhaps from holding in the growing frustration and denial inside of her.

step0002-8-jpg.289021

"All of you here are just strangers to each other after all...pretending that you know each other well and suddenly decide to put all of your trust your 'friends' would only end up badly....not to mentioned that's also super annoying..."

"After all this time, even if you do cherish them as your beloved friends...they will still betray you and toss you aside when you are no longer needed, for their own selfish reasons."
"That's just human nature...that's just the cruelty or life...this is the cruel reality that all of you chose to live in......"

"Bastard!" Yukino shouted. She almost knew who did it. Just need to unmask them.

step0002-jpg.289020

"Shut up......" Yume mumbled as she was slowly losing her motivation to continue the trial.

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"If that's the decision that the murderer made, we would have no choice but to expose them, it's the only way, Yume."

Everyone except Yume looked at Hisoka, first they were all conflicted, but then there were all silently agreeing with Hisoka.

step0002-5-jpg.289024

step0002-6-jpg.289023

step0002-5-jpg.289024

step0002-6-jpg.289023

step0002-1-jpg.289028

"......"

step0002-6-jpg.289023

"......."

step0002-2-jpg.289027

"......"

step0002-6-jpg.289023

"No, that's not it."

step0002-5-jpg.289024

step0002-6-jpg.289023

"......"

step0002-jpg.289020

step0002-6-jpg.289023

"I...I am sorry..."

Is Kasumi the killer?

Her smile was wide upon her face.

"Fear not, Miss Mari! For I will not allow this cold-blooded killer to succeed! I shall drag him down to the depths of hell myself to save you from such a fate!" Ryōka looked at the others, mostly the girls, and passively said, "And the rest of you as well, but mostly for the ladies."

Scoffing could be heard from her.

"Miss Carmine is right of course, you cannot base an argument without solid evidence, and in this case, a lack of an alibi is not acceptable evidence." Ryōka paused for a moment, tugging slightly at his earrings idly while he thought. "If Kasumi is the SHSL Hide and Seeker, that would mean he's a master of hiding himself and others, non? If he was the culprit, then why would he hide broken shards of window glass in someplace as obvious as the trash bin outside the shack? Also, he probably would've done a better job of hiding the body, assuming he could somehow move Mr. Yukimura around that is."

Ryōka gave a cold glare to Hisoka, accompanied by a disdainful sneer. "By the way, just what were you doing before Eiko was still alive? Don't tell me you were taking a bath? With that distinct aroma of sheep manure and raw meat, I would know you were lying."

"HITSUJI, THE SHSL SHEEP, YOU LIE!" she objected with as much force as possible. She pointed an accusing finger.

She waited for everyone to look at her for maximum attention. It was clear she looked vastly different. Instead of calm or uncaring, there was ferocity in her. She looked like she was about kill someone herself.

"You lying snivelling bastard. Weren't you in the supermarket this whole time? Even you said so. You are a glutton who eats and eats and you would have noticed anything that might happen in the refridgerator. But you didn't. Also, where was the sculpting kit found anyway? I'm guessing in the supermarket. You should've noticed anyone coming in and out." she was in a trance. It seemed to her that Little Red Riding Hood is going to kill the wolf.

She sang in a sing-song "Hitsuji Abe the ungrateful speck, thoughtless vermin and idiotic glutton, explain or death?"

Last edited:
"HITSUJI, THE SHSL SHEEP, YOU LIE!"
Julian was trying to think when Yukino shouted He muttered a 'please don't shout', that most likely went un-heard.

"You lying snivelling bastard. Weren't you in the supermarket this whole time? Even you said so. You are a glutton who eats and eats and you would have noticed anything that might happen in the refridgerator. But you didn't. Also, where was the sculpting kit found anyway? I'm guessing in the supermarket. You should've noticed anyone coming in and out."
"Oh, Yeah, that makes sense. Since he was in the supermarket, wouldn't he have access to the freezer? And he can't say that he wasn't there. Me and Yume saw a little camping area. We had to put out the fire." Julian looked over to Yume. "Even though it was already controlled, Yume still panicked." Julian teased lightly.

"Anyway, wouldn't he be more suspicious than Kasumi because of this? He only said because it was because he was seen in the early mornings, not because he saw him. And I find it extremely suspicious that someone would start to point fingers with limited Evidence. It would be to take everyone's mind off of him." Julian smiled.

"However, we could still be wrong. But I say Hitsuji is the main suspect overall." Julian shrugged,

"By the way, just what were you doing before Eiko was still alive? Don't tell me you were taking a bath? With that distinct aroma of sheep manure and raw meat, I would know you were lying."
"HITSUJI, THE SHSL SHEEP, YOU LIE!" she objected with as much force as possible. She pointed an accusing finger.

She waited for everyone to look at her for maximum attention. It was clear she looked vastly different. Instead of calm or uncaring, there was ferocity in her. She looked like she was about kill someone herself.

"You lying snivelling bastard. Weren't you in the supermarket this whole time? Even you said so. You are a glutton who eats and eats and you would have noticed anything that might happen in the refridgerator. But you didn't. Also, where was the sculpting kit found anyway? I'm guessing in the supermarket. You should've noticed anyone coming in and out." she was in a trance. It seemed to her that Little Red Riding Hood is going to kill the wolf.

She sang in a sing-song "Hitsuji Abe the ungrateful speck, thoughtless vermin and idiotic glutton, explain or death?"

step0002-5-jpg.289024

"W-wait! W-why am suddenly the suspect!?"

"T-that's mean... you know? Why are you calling me names like that......"
Htsuji pulled down his hood over his eyes as he said so, the boy seemed to be genuinely upset by how Tsuzaki was acting towards him.

step0002-jpg.289020

"Tsuzaki, please calm down. We are all eager to find out the truth here, but being stern will not nessasarily make things easier......"

step0002-5-jpg.289024

"It's not fair...why would it be alright for you guys to accuse me while meh pointing out that Kasumi is the most suspicous person among us would seem to be something...unacceptable......
"Is it just me...and what I say...? Is it?"
Hitsui went into a daze as he mumbled in frustration, his hands grabs on to his fluffy sheep coat tightly.

step0002-1-jpg.289028

"I understand your point, eveyone. But I'll still have to say that I am...siding with Hitsuji for now before we can come up with a reasonable rebuttal."

step0002-2-jpg.289027

"I agree with Mika..."

step0002-4-jpg.289025

"Urm... am not really sure about this...but it would make sense to infere that Kasumi went to the cabin. As... all of us only saw Kasumi heading back to the castle when we went to the super market...right before we discover......"

step0002-2-jpg.289027

"There's no other way right? The timing...is too perfect."

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"......"

step0002-jpg.289020

"I think there is still *something* that's not making sense......"

"To be completely honest...Kasumi would...fit as a suspect too."
"But still... is he really able to do that?"
"Eiko...was stabbed in the neck...is Kasumi really able to do that?"

Users who are viewing this thread