DanganronpaRE: Remember Me RP

After the ball had ended, Ryōka had wished Mari and the others, excluding Koba of course, a good night before departing to his room. The production that Monokuma had made for them didn't entertain him in the slightest, nor did it shock or surprise him as was no doubt the intention.

When he got back to his room, Ryōka had decided to open his present before going to bed and was startled to find an assortment of dolls inside the metal package. It appeared that most of the dolls were modelled after people he knew; his father, his mother, the servants he'd known all his life both living and deceased and lastly, the sweet and innocent Mari. However, there were about a dozen of them that he didn't recognize, but he had to admit that they were all cute to look at. Regardless of whether or not he recognized the dolls, he would place them all gently on a shelf where they would sit quite comfortably for the foreseeable future.

Ryōka yawned as he entered the cabin the next day, seemingly tired in spite of having told everyone he was going straight to bed. His eyes went wide when he saw Eiko's corpse lying on the floor, he didn't actually believe someone had been murdered up until now. After the bear had shown up and left Ryōka was visibly agitated. "So he wasn't lying then." He muttered to himself.

Ryōka didn't seem at all shook or even remotely frightened by the cadaver. As a matter of fact, he seemed quite interested in it. He approached the body without saying a word and began to examine the stab wound in his neck, looking for any sign that he had struggled. "What a waste, Mr. Yukimura didn't deserve to die like this." Ryōka spoke somberly about the death of the sculptor, he seemed genuinely saddened by the whole affair.

Ryōka turned his attention to all of the ladies with a toothy smile on his face when Julian suggested that they leave. "I agree with Mr. Kohler, perhaps it would be best if you lovely ladies vacated the premises. I'm sure the rest of us will solve this 'case' in no time."

Cosmic_Chaos Cosmic_Chaos Dreamtique Dreamtique MonokumaFever MonokumaFever Kimona Kimona a simpler name a simpler name

"Are you sure you want to stay? This isn't to be taken lightly." He said. He then seemed to realise something.

"Yume, There was a trail of footprints different from the rest. Looks as if they were going in, then out of the cabin-" He paused and look at everyone. "Who was the first to find Eiko?" Then he thought. "Wait, no, that could also be framing. But suspect none the less."
step0002-jpg.289020

"Yes. I want to help too...I can't just...give up."

Yume took a deep breath and looked away from Julian before she spoke, "We were...planning a little surprise for everyone, since Mika and I both agree that package food wouldn't be good for health in the long run, and...the kitchen will be opened for used today, so we decided that we'll make breakfast for everyone today. We both woke up at around 5:00 p.m., and then we went straight for the supermarket...
On our way to the supermarket... we didn't expect to run into Eiko......"
Yume closed her eyes tightly before she pressed her lips together tightly, resisting the urge to tear up.
"He...greeted us...and seemed to be on his way to a meeting with his, "special apprentice", quoting from Eiko himself."
"Eiko mentioned that the "special apprentice" requested lessons on sculpturing from him...he seemed...very excited about it...for being able to......"
"I......"
Yume paused as she froze in place, her face subtly contorted from grief as she tried to recall the last moment she saw Eiko.

step0002-1-jpg.289028

"Yume...I'll continue from here....."
"...Eiko also mentioned about how he needed to retrieve his sculpturing kit from his, "special apprentice", who borrowed it from him..."
"When questioned, Eiko specifically told us that...the "special apprentice", is a little shy, and wanted to keep their lessons a secret....."
"He then headed to the cabin, while we...went to collect some ingredients for the breakfast and today's dishes."
Mika seemed to take death surprisingly well, and was able to remain her composure and dealt with the grief and horror to remain calm after witnessing the horrible sight.
"But...to our surprise, the supermarket had not open yet, and it seemed like we'll have to wait for a few hours, until around 6:45 a.m. for the automated gate to open, so we decided to...talk a stroll around the area before it opens."
"While we walked around the area, we happened to spot Mari around the area who happened to be......"

step0002-4-jpg.289025

"Eeeeee....y-you promised me not to..." Mari suddenly interrupted as her face turned puffy red, with tears still rolling in her eyes.

step0002-1-jpg.289028

"I-I am sorry, but I don't think that's something to be ashamed about, besides, that could be helpful to the case...later on..."

step0002-4-jpg.289025

"......"

step0002-1-jpg.289028

"Ah...fine then...hehe......"
"...So...what happened was Mari then decided to follow us around, she agreed to help us with preparing the breakfast after we discussed our plan with her."
"On our way back to the supermarket after it was opened, Ayaka, who was on her way to the brown area greeted us from afar. Ayaka told us about how Eiko didn't deliver food to her door, so she decided to come and grab some food herself."

"Not long after we met Ayaka, we saw Kasumi heading back to the castle too."

"After the supermarket is opened, we went straight into the supermarket. Surprisingly, Hitsuji was not there."

"We were a little worry about Eiko, so we decided to search for him...and then......"
"That's how...we found......"

Cosmic_Chaos Cosmic_Chaos Dreamtique Dreamtique MonokumaFever MonokumaFever Kimona Kimona a simpler name a simpler name

(i think this will be repeated at the trial, but this is 'kinda' important for everyone, so this may help)

Last edited:
He approached the body without saying a word and began to examine the stab wound in his neck, looking for any sign that he had struggled.
No other wound was found, no signs of struggle.

Ryōka turned his attention to all of the ladies with a toothy smile on his face when Julian suggested that they leave. "I agree with Mr. Kohler, perhaps it would be best if you lovely ladies vacated the premises. I'm sure the rest of us will solve this 'case' in no time."
step0002-jpg.289020

"No, I want to help...."
"Mika...Ayaka...please bring Mari to somewhere...else......"

step0002-1-jpg.289028

"......Okay."
"......"
"Yume...don't be that hard on yourself, life is fragile...people live and die...sometimes we can do nothing but to accept what fate had installed for us...don't blame yourself...please remember that......"

step0002-2-jpg.289027

"......"

step0002-4-jpg.289025

"......"

The trio then headed out of the cabin.

step0002-5-jpg.289024

"So...what are we supposed to do now?"

step0002-6-jpg.289023

"......"

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"Look around...we search everywhere, high and low, and collect as much information as possible..."
"We need to know what happened in order to survive."
"It would be a good idea to check the rubbish bin around the vicinity too. Since there do is a "no littering" rule being established around here, we might end up finding something interesting in the rubbish bin around...perhaps, something like a murder weapon......"

"Keep an eye out for anything that might help us to find out what happened to Eiko."

Hisoka then looked around the cabin, his eyes locked on the burning candles around the cabin, that was all already starting to burn out, and a packet of newly unboxed candles placed beside one of the candle holders.
"It seems like someone, replaced and lit all of the candles around......"
"Possibly Eiko or...the killer."
Hisoka mumbled as he walked around and inspected the candles, he then took a few candles and lit them on fire, replacing the burnt out candles and stared at them after he took a quick glanced at his watch.

Last edited:
She decided to check by the fireplace to see if there was anything over there. Had it recently been lit? maybe that's why the snow was still there, of course she took a look at what the others were doing because otherwise she wouldn't know what to look for.
It seemed like something had been burnt completely inside the fireplace, which was why some ashes could be found around the fireplace.
If something had been burnt completely inside the fireplace, it can't be lit recently, or else, you would still be able to at least find some large residue inside the fireplace. Not to mention that the temperature inside the cabin wouldn't be as warm as now.

"We need to find where there is snow. If we find blood, then he was definitely dragged here." Julian concluded, keeping wind of peoples reactions to Eiko. Checking Eiko once more, Wanting to make sure he got every other detail. Then he would leave and follow the footsteps that lead away from the cabin.
step0002-jpg.289020

Seeing that Julian was heading out to check the footprint, Yume decided to follow Julian too.

"I remember that before we enter the cabin, there were only these pairs of footprints on the new layer of snow..."
Yume pointed to a pair of blurry footprints that trailed both in and out of the cabin and another larger footprints which only headed in the cabin."
"...I guess...the larger footprints were Eiko's..."
"And the other one are......"
Yume's words were stuck in her throat, she couldn't bring herself to think about the fact that the "special apprentice", might know everything that happened to Eiko.

Could it really be that...one of us...
Yume stopped that dangerous train of thought and came back to her consciousness, she didn't want to be bothered by anything now, she only wanted to find out the truth, she only wanted to keep everyone safe from that bear.
"I don't think there is any blood around here..."

"We better take a closer look on the footprints before they are covered up by another layer of snow, since the snow gun would start to spray snow around every 15 minutes."
"But honestly...I don't think we can get much from these blurry footprints, they are too blurry to be juxtaposed with anything."

Last edited:
It seemed like something had been burnt completely inside the fireplace, which was why some ashes could be found around the fireplace.
If something had been burnt completely inside the fireplace, it can't be lit recently, or else, you would still be able to at least find some large residue inside the fireplace. Not to mention that the temperature inside the cabin wouldn't be as warm as now.

Minori grabbed a stick and pokes at the ashes, sadly it seemed she would be able to gain nothing from them. She sighed, "Well, no way to identify these..." she concluded, she poked at them once more before deciding to look around else where in the cabin. She decided to check around any tables and chairs that were in the room.

Minori grabbed a stick and pokes at the ashes, sadly it seemed she would be able to gain nothing from them. She sighed, "Well, no way to identify these..." she concluded, she poked at them once more before deciding to look around else where in the cabin. She decided to check around any tables and chairs that were in the room.
The chairs and tables were arranged tidily, there's nothing interesting about them.

You soon noticed that there was some very tiny glass shards shattered under a giant Christmas tree at a corner of the cabin, you also found a stack of strangely shaped paper under the tree, it seemed to be formed by the present wrappers that can be found around the cabin.

Reference:
step0001.jpg

Last edited:
Julian shrugged. "That's fine. We can still get something out of them. Where they go for example. Wait-did you say every 15 minutes? How much snow does it give out? We can then determine how much time it's been since the... Murderer left." Julian thought Idly, looking at the Snow blower.

"Hmm... Yume, two questions. One: what time did you exactly arrive here? When you found Eiko? Two, What do you think he was killed with? No found murder-weapon, the room really warm.... I have an Idea, but it's a theory that makes sense." Julian mused. Some things didn't add up, but some things did. Quite confusing overall.

Dreamtique Dreamtique

"Hmm... Yume, two questions. One: what time did you exactly arrive here? When you found Eiko? Two, What do you think he was killed with? No found murder-weapon, the room really warm.... I have an Idea, but it's a theory that makes sense." Julian mused. Some things didn't add up, but some things did. Quite confusing overall.

step0002-jpg.289020

"To be honest, I am not too sure, but it would be around 7:00 a.m, when the automated gate of the supermarket open...."
Yume frowned slightly for a split second but she then shook her head as if she caouldn't put her finger on something.

"Hm...the weapon....."
"You...checked his wound right?"
"How does the shape...of the wound looked like?"
"I would say a knife or something sharp....."
"We can't find any weapon around there... huh? Perhaps...someone disposed it?"
"If we want to find the weapon, perhaps we should try to check the rubbish bin around just as Hisoka said."
"I think the nearest rubbish bin could be found around the supermarket."

EDIT: Cosmic_Chaos Cosmic_Chaos , somehow Julian can tell that the shape of the wound resembles a stab wound, it doesn't seem to be caused by something that easily obtainable like a kitchen knife, but rather a dagger that's used mainly as weapon.

Last edited:
((Bruh, I've seen this trick. I know What the weapon is. Like: ITS SO OBVIOUS. to me anyway. Makes sense. xD))

"Hmmm.... I don't think we'll ever find the weapon, to be truly honest. I doubt it was a knife. The would would be more... Flat I think it may have... Disapeared, altogether actually. Looks like... Someone took something like a miniature spear, and put it into his neck. I've seen the method before. Detective Animes are so interesting to be honest." Julian stopped himself from ranting.

"Still, it doesn't hurt to try and look for anything. I may be wrong, and misjudged on what it could be." Julian smiled.

The chairs and tables were arranged tidily, there's nothing interesting about them.

You soon noticed that there was some very tiny glass shards shattered under a giant Christmas tree at a corner of the cabin, you also found a stack of strangely shaped paper under the tree, it seemed to be formed by the present wrappers that can be found around the cabin.

Reference:
step0001.jpg

Minori examined them before picking up the paper, looking at more throughly. She then tried to open it up to see if it said something. She also looked more closely at the glass as well to see if it had any signfigence, this was all so interesting!! It was also easier since she wasn't half asleep anymore.

"Hmmm.... I don't think we'll ever find the weapon, to be truly honest. I doubt it was a knife. The would would be more... Flat I think it may have... Disapeared, altogether actually. Looks like... Someone took something like a miniature spear, and put it into his neck. I've seen the method before. Detective Animes are so interesting to be honest." Julian stopped himself from ranting.

"Still, it doesn't hurt to try and look for anything. I may be wrong, and misjudged on what it could be." Julian smiled.

step0002-jpg.289020

"Hm...disappeared?"
"It seems like you are quite confident about this...let's hope that we'll find an answer."

(Haha! Once you have a rough idea of what it should be, it'll be very obvious. Btw, did Julian decide to check the rubbish bin tho?)

Minori examined them before picking up the paper, looking at more throughly. She then tried to open it up to see if it said something. She also looked more closely at the glass as well to see if it had any signfigence, this was all so interesting!! It was also easier since she wasn't half asleep anymore.
You found out that the stack of paper is very stiff, extremely stiff and hard, somehow.
There were no hidden messages on the papers.

You wonder why would there be tiny bits of shattered glass on the floor near the giant Christmas tree, while there's nothing being broken...or maybe......

The hairstylist squinted his eyes and took in the information that the lovely Yume and Mika had provided them. Yume was probably right to suspect that the killer had thrown away the murder weapon, and since there was a 'No Littering' rule then he would've had to dispose of it in a garbage can or something similar. Ryōka snapped out of his almost unconscious examination of Eiko's body when he heard Julian talk about the murder method. "You seem like you're pretty good at this. And you say you learned your detective skills through television? I do say, I've certainly been missing out all these years. You see I didn't have a television set back on my island." Ryōka rubbed his chin as he began to think aloud, "With only one wound and no bruises or signs of a struggle, it's pretty clear that he didn't see it coming."

"If we're going to be looking around the supermarket for the weapon than I suggest that Mr. Kasumi and I go to look for it. Personally, I think it would be best if we traveled in pairs so that no one is left all by themselves." 'That goes for the killer too,' he thought to himself. 'If we travel in groups than it's not very likely that the murderous fiend will be able to dispose of any more evidence. Ryōka flashed a smile at the small, robed boy, "You are the SHSL Hide and Seeker are you not? With your assistance finding the weapon should be as easy giving a buzz cut! What say you, mein freund?"

Cosmic_Chaos Cosmic_Chaos Dreamtique Dreamtique

You found out that the stack of paper is very stiff, extremely stiff and hard, somehow.
There were no hidden messages on the papers.

You wonder why would there be tiny bits of shattered glass on the floor near the giant Christmas tree, while there's nothing being broken...or maybe......

Minori first decided to poke at the glass, maybe try to piece it together to see what it used to be, as she was curious to why it was here, maybe it belonged to the killer or the victim. she also wanted to see where the paper came from/what it was cut(?) from as well, and after searching the glass would look around for any links to the weird paper.

*Julian blushed at the compliment given to him, but said nothing.
(He didn't think of checking the rubbish. He isn't all THAT good. Like, he isn't an actual detective. He's just a geek ;))

Jualin looked into some of the rubbish bins and called out to Monokuma. "Monokuma! How many times is the bins emptied?" It was a question that could be useful depending on the frequency of it.

(Holy frick this is a lot to digest)

Tsuzaki got up the morning, not expecting much. The night from before was long ago for her. After waking, she kissed her dollsm before getting up. She discarded her dress and carefully put it in her closet. The hallways seemed eerie for some reason. Her stomach growled. Probably because she was hungry. Though, there was something undeniably odd. She walked her way to the cafeteria.

You could only find Hisoka standing around the main doorway leading to the exit of the castle if you tried to search for your fellow students around the castle.
Hisoka would only toss a glance at you, before he went back to standing still around the doorway, almost as if he was petrified at the spot, you could somehow tell that there's something on his mind, he couldn't hide that in his eyes.

The only person she could find was Hisoka. She didn't really trust him, not at the beginning, not now. But he is fairly knowledgeable. Memory was something she could envy. He seemed terribly frightened for some reason. She was about to talk to him when the announcement came.

"This early?" she said to herself as she ran to the cabin, following everyone else. Her face stayed solemn when she entered the room. How unfortunate.

The cabin was dim, having no installed lighting system. The most prominent light source was the fireplace in the cabin, along with some candles around the room that appeared to be almost completely burnt out by the time you noticed them, of course, there was also some natural lighting coming from the many windows around the cabin, although most of the sunlight were blocked out by the pine trees surrounding the cabin.

The lifeless body of Eiko Yukimura, the altruistic SHSL Sculptor was laying against a wooden wall of the cabin, right beside the fireplace. A trail of his..."neon pink" blood was smudged on the wall. You could see a gory stab wound near his neck, where blood oozed out and stained his clothes. His head was facing down, he would never be able to lift his head up again on his own now.

step0002-8-jpg.289021

"Ah...finally...it's finally starting isn't it?"
"The exciting part is finally starting...it almost feels like forever..."
"Upupupupu..."
"Finally......"
"One of you...the "blackened", decided to attempt murder...how cruel, how inhumane, how insane, how...digusting......"

She made a sour face. "Disgusting" she said. "Please, can someone tell me that this is pepto-bismol?" The colour of blood and that medicine looks insanely similar. And this was her first time seeing this much blood. She kept calm though. Carefully considering the possibilities. Her hands rummaged among Eiko's pockets.

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"How...unfortunate......"

step0002-5-jpg.289024

"O-Oh...A-a d-dead body?! I-Is he dead?"

step0002-6-jpg.289023

"Is that...the smell of blood? W-who......"
The students were starting to arrive at the 'crime scene' on after another, even Kasumi, who rarely shows up under broad daylight, almost as if he was purposely avoiding all the people.

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"We don't have a choice...we will have to...do what that needs to be done, find out the truth."
"Don't give up yet."
Hisoka started to mumble as his eyes locked on the dead body of Eiko, he took a step closer to Eiko's body, his lips arched up slightly as he stared at the corpse.

step0002-jpg.289020

"......"
"W-why......"
"I-I...don't want to..."
Yume was confused, the entwined feelings of sadness, disbelief, and frustration were filling up her head, she wanted to cry, but tears refused to fall from her eyes, leaving her silently sobbing internally, as she spaced out completely.

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"We need to act now....quit dwelling on things that doesn't matter anymore, focus on what matters now."

"Where's that confidence of yours..."
"There are still many things that we all should keep fighting for, right?"
Noticing that the girl who was on her knees, Hisoka turned to Yume and spoke aloud.

step0002-jpg.289020

"......"
Without saying a word, Yume gradually looked up to Hisoka and slowly stood up.

"I......"
"I wouldn't lose......"
The girl muttered as she took in a deep breath, determined to get to the bottom of what happened.

"'Atta girl." she whispered to herself. Then a thought pierced her mind. She glared at one of the students. Hisoka.
step0002-jpg.289020

Yume took a step closer to the corpse as her eyes darted around, she couldn't bring herself to look at the corpse, but she knew clearly that she had to.

Is this...reality?
Why......
No...
I...I can't give up...I have to keep fighting...I have to...because...

"Julian."

"......"
"You...noticed right?"
"The snow at the bottom of his shoes..."

"There's something off about it......"
"It sure looks...odd...how come they would adhere to the bottom of his shoes that perfectly......"
"How come they didn't fell off or get brushed off when the shoes constantly brushes against the floor....not to mention the heat..."
"I think we would have to look for more clues to piece it together......"

It's the basis for debate nonetheless. You cannot debate without information. if you do, you would look like a blubbering idiot. She carefully took out anything that she could find from Eiko. Nothing else could be found. She stood up to look at everyone now.

Her face turned red. "Are you implying that women have no use for investigation!" she piped up with rage. "It's not your business if women want to help or not. Us 'lovely ladies' have much more use than being mere trophies." She was unsteady after her anger. Ahem. She continued "Sorry. I believe it would be better if as much people help in this."

step0002-jpg.289020

"Yes. I want to help too...I can't just...give up."

Yume took a deep breath and looked away from Julian before she spoke, "We were...planning a little surprise for everyone, since Mika and I both agree that package food wouldn't be good for health in the long run, and...the kitchen will be opened for used today, so we decided that we'll make breakfast for everyone today. We both woke up at around 5:00 p.m., and then we went straight for the supermarket...
On our way to the supermarket... we didn't expect to run into Eiko......"
Yume closed her eyes tightly before she pressed her lips together tightly, resisting the urge to tear up.
"He...greeted us...and seemed to be on his way to a meeting with his, "special apprentice", quoting from Eiko himself."
"Eiko mentioned that the "special apprentice" requested lessons on sculpturing from him...he seemed...very excited about it...for being able to......"
"I......"
Yume paused as she froze in place, her face subtly contorted from grief as she tried to recall the last moment she saw Eiko.

"Go on."

step0002-1-jpg.289028

"Yume...I'll continue from here....."
"...Eiko also mentioned about how he needed to retrieve his sculpturing kit from his, "special apprentice", who borrowed it from him..."
"When questioned, Eiko specifically told us that...the "special apprentice", is a little shy, and wanted to keep their lessons a secret....."
"He then headed to the cabin, while we...went to collect some ingredients for the breakfast and today's dishes."
Mika seemed to take death surprisingly well, and was able to remain her composure and dealt with the grief and horror to remain calm after witnessing the horrible sight.
"But...to our surprise, the supermarket had not open yet, and it seemed like we'll have to wait for a few hours, until around 6:45 a.m. for the automated gate to open, so we decided to...talk a stroll around the area before it opens."
"While we walked around the area, we happened to spot Mari around the area who happened to be......"

"So are you implying the special apprentice was a more feeble character?" she asked with firmness.

step0002-4-jpg.289025

"Eeeeee....y-you promised me not to..." Mari suddenly interrupted as her face turned puffy red, with tears still rolling in her eyes.

step0002-1-jpg.289028

"I-I am sorry, but I don't think that's something to be ashamed about, besides, that could be helpful to the case...later on..."

step0002-4-jpg.289025

"......"

step0002-1-jpg.289028

"Ah...fine then...hehe......"
"...So...what happened was Mari then decided to follow us around, she agreed to help us with preparing the breakfast after we discussed our plan with her."
"On our way back to the supermarket after it was opened, Ayaka, who was on her way to the brown area greeted us from afar. Ayaka told us about how Eiko didn't deliver food to her door, so she decided to come and grab some food herself."

"So he was murdered before breakfast."

step0002-jpg.289020

"No, I want to help...."
"Mika...Ayaka...please bring Mari to somewhere...else......"

step0002-1-jpg.289028

"......Okay."
"......"
"Yume...don't be that hard on yourself, life is fragile...people live and die...sometimes we can do nothing but to accept what fate had installed for us...don't blame yourself...please remember that......"

step0002-2-jpg.289027

"......"

step0002-4-jpg.289025

"......"

step0002-5-jpg.289024

"So...what are we supposed to do now?"

step0002-6-jpg.289023

"......"

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"Look around...we search everywhere, high and low, and collect as much information as possible..."
"We need to know what happened in order to survive."
"It would be a good idea to check the rubbish bin around the vicinity too. Since there do is a "no littering" rule being established around here, we might end up finding something interesting in the rubbish bin around...perhaps, something like a murder weapon......"

"Keep an eye out for anything that might help us to find out what happened to Eiko."

Hisoka then looked around the cabin, his eyes locked on the burning candles around the cabin, that was all already starting to burn out, and a packet of newly unboxed candles placed beside one of the candle holders.
"It seems like someone, replaced and lit all of the candles around......"
"Possibly Eiko or...the killer."
Hisoka mumbled as he walked around and inspected the candles, he then took a few candles and lit them on fire, replacing the burnt out candles and stared at them after he took a quick glanced at his watch.

"Actually," she approached Hisoka. "I have some questions for you." she stared directly at him, in the eyes. "Pardon me but you seem a bit nervous lately, totally uncharacteristic of you." She hoped her suspicions were right.

Her hands rummaged among Eiko's pockets.
There's a list in Eiko's pocket, it seemed to be a note that Eiko used to jot down things that he needed to deliver to the students.
(Eiko will bring you some mineral water even if you don't want anything from him.)

Yume
Mineral water
Mika
Mineral water
Hisoka
Cold Canned Coffee, rice cracker.
Ayaka
Prepare warm green tea.
Mari
Pickle, Mineral water.
Kasumi
Bread, Mineral water.
[and so one, with all of the non-NPC characters.]

"Actually," she approached Hisoka. "I have some questions for you." she stared directly at him, in the eyes. "Pardon me but you seem a bit nervous lately, totally uncharacteristic of you." She hoped her suspicions were right.
step0002-7-jpg.289022

"Nervous? Not exactly."
"Then again, aren't you nervous? Aren't everyone here supposed to be a little nervous? Our life is on the line, after all. It's only a matter of suppressing that lingering nervousness when knowing that we could all run into a dead end."
"It only makes sense for us to be a little alert and cautious right? In fact, I think we should be, all the time, Eiko's now irrevocable fate had proven that. We are all trying...or should I say, struggling to survive, we simply can't let our guards down at times like this..."
"As much as I would love to talk, Tsuzaki, I believe that investigating should be our priority for now."
After he replied to Tsuzuki, Hisoka again turned his focus onto the candles on the tables.

"If we're going to be looking around the supermarket for the weapon than I suggest that Mr. Kasumi and I go to look for it. Personally, I think it would be best if we traveled in pairs so that no one is left all by themselves." 'That goes for the killer too,' he thought to himself. 'If we travel in groups than it's not very likely that the murderous fiend will be able to dispose of any more evidence.
step0002-7-jpg.289022

"I'll stay here and guard the crime scene then, I have something that I'll need to check around here anyway."
"I am sure Hitsuji would be willing to accompany my stay." Hisoka walked over to Hitsuji and tapped his shoulder.

step0002-5-jpg.289024

"H-uh...m-me?!"

Ryōka flashed a smile at the small, robed boy, "You are the SHSL Hide and Seeker are you not? With your assistance finding the weapon should be as easy giving a buzz cut! What say you, mein freund?"
step0002-6-jpg.289023

"......"
"I...don't like working with others......"
"I'll tell you what I found later..."
"...give me time......"
It seemed like Kasumi was a little reluctant to follow Ryoka and help him, and insist on working on his own.

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"Well... if that's the case, Ryoka, you can always go to join Yume and Julian. We can expect Kasumi to help us find something later on. I wouldn't be that worry about the evidence getting destroyed though, I think the murderer wouldn't be able to do much with the evidence at this point even if they find them before us."

Last edited:
Minori first decided to poke at the glass, maybe try to piece it together to see what it used to be, as she was curious to why it was here, maybe it belonged to the killer or the victim. she also wanted to see where the paper came from/what it was cut(?) from as well, and after searching the glass would look around for any links to the weird paper.
The paper can be found around the cabin, it's normal present wrapper.
The scarce amount of glass shards bellow the giant Christmas tree are all very fine and tiny, some of them are almost as fine as sand, you can't piece them together.
The glass shards remind you of the glass window pane of the windows around the cabin, but you don't see any broken window.

The paper can be found around the cabin, it's normal present wrapper.
The scarce amount of glass shards bellow the giant Christmas tree are all very fine and tiny, some of them are almost as fine as sand, you can't piece them together.
The glass shards remind you of the glass window pane of the windows around the cabin, but you don't see any broken window.
Minori sighed, there was nothing she could do about the glass. She still had no idea what purpose the paper served. She sighed and decided to check out the body herself.

Jualin looked into some of the rubbish bins and called out to Monokuma. "Monokuma! How many times is the bins emptied?" It was a question that could be useful depending on the frequency of it.
step0002-8-jpg.289021

"Well, since most of you rarely use them, I haven't order anyone to empty them yet."
"Or actually, I just don't really care about the rubbish, they weren't really a problem until you guys are here, no one ever uses them besides you guys...so you better don't go littering around, I prepared all of these just for you! Or you'll get showered over by flame or even worse! Never think about tainting this paradise with your rubbish!"
Monokuma conveniently appeared to answer Julian's questions, making his leave instantly after that.

In the rubbish bin near the supermarket, you found a box of sculpturing kit with various sculpturing tools inside it.
You also found a whole bag of packaged popsicles that were already completely melted inside their package, there are also a lot of empty water bottles inside the rubbish bin.

step0002-jpg.289020

"Wait...is that the sculpturing kit that Eiko was talking about? If that's the case it might belong to his special apprentice...but why is it inside a rubbish bin?"

"There is also a lot of empty water bottle...I don't think anyone drank that much water for the past few days......"

"There is a whole bag of packaged popsicles that were thrown away. They seemed to be perfectly consumable if they are stored in a freezer...so why would anyone throw them away just like that? It's a waste, isn't it? "
"They look familiar...I recall seeing these popsicles inside a chest freezer in the supermarket..."

Last edited:
"So we can safely assume that the murder weapon would be in the rubbish Somewhere. And where better than close by?"Julian asked. He then looked at the Icicles and grinned. "We should probably take the tool-kit just in case. I'll keep hold of the Icicle-box. Evidence. I'll explain it later." Julian folded it the best he could, and stuffed it into one of his pockets. "Shall we look at the freezer? I would like to get a closer look at the shape of these Icicles." Julian said, smiling. This was really getting interesting.

"Shall we look at the freezer? I would like to get a closer look at the shape of these Icicles." Julian said, smiling.
step0002-jpg.289020

"Um, let's check out the chest freezer then."
"I'll lead the way."

As you walk into the shop, you noticed there was a camp being set up at the center of the supermarket, almost as if it was a fort, inside the camp was a whole mountain of snacks, snacks packaging to be precise.

step0002-jpg.289020

"......"
"Is seemed like the smell became... stronger...is it just me or the supermarket is starting to get a little smokier......"

You could hear a loud screeching as soon as you entered the supermarket, but Yume didn't react to it right away.

"Wait...is that the sound of a boiling kettle?"
"Is that the smell of something burning??!!!"

Frantically, Yume dashed over to the source of the sound and soon made her way to the camp at the middle of the supermarket, not far away from the camp, there's a...burning campfire, with a steaming kettle on top of it. Around the camp fire was a bunch of different variation of cupped noodles, and a huge bottle, containing cold beverages with little water droplets condensed around it.

"Aaaah!!! T-there's a c-campfire here!"
Without any hesitation, Yume grabbed the huge bottle of cold beverage and poured it onto the campfire, succeeding in putting it out.

"I-It's under control now...that could have end up badly...if we are late...... "
Painting profusely as soon as she realized that a fire hazard was successfully prevented, the girl turned to look at Julian, reassuring him.

"Someone was trying to boil water here...with a campfire......"
Yume looked down at the pile of burning twigs with a bunch of combustible rubbish as little streams of black soot escaped from it, she wasn't sure what to comment on that.

"Let's just...pretend that never happened for now......"
You could see Yume squinted her eyes in a confused and slightly annoyed manner before she suggested Julian to follow her to investigate the chest freezer and ignore the campfire for now.

Yume then led Julian to the chest freezer that she was talking about, inside the chest freezer was a bunch of similar packaged popsicles that you saw inside the rubbish bin.

You soon arrived at a row of chest freezers, each containing different frozen products.

step0002-jpg.289020

"Huh, weird..."
"Now that I think about it, if there are that much popsicles inside the rubbish bin, that would mean there would be much fewer popsicles in the freezer than there are right now right? Perhaps someone replaced them with new one?"
"But funny enough, based on their expiry date...that don't seem to be the case..."

Yume then reached her hand down the chest freezer and rummaged around.

"There's something off...about the base of this chest freezer..."
Yume soon found a slit in the base of the chest freezer and slide her hand down it, as she pulled it up, the base of the chest freezer opened up like a trap door, a small secret compartment was revealed, buried under the popsicles.

There was nothing inside the secret compartment, except for a lidless empty cuboid plastic box. There were also a lot of ice shards scattered around the secret compartment.

Users who are viewing this thread