• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Jason's room, set far at the end of the hall, sat wide open. With the way the door looked it was surprising no one noticed before. Then again being away from the other rooms, no one would have bothered to check. Jason's room also appeared to be the only one right next to the sealed off escalators that led to floor two.

His door looked as if it had been broken at the hinges. The state of the room however was pristine save for a couple dirty footprints in the floor. Jason's PDA lay thrown on the bed like an after thought.

gZ00gQ4.png
"You do it to me so well
Hypnotic taking over me
Make me feel like someone else
You got me talking in my sleep"

♪ Location: Room-Dock
♪ With: Pretty much the entire squad-Kiera
♪ Feeling: Worried, concerned, uneasy
♪ OOC: Playing catch up again sorry! Since I came late I'm just tagging onto someone but they already know who they are since we talked about it!

"Rise and shine students..."

The voice of the mascot trailed off as Kuro was slowly waking himself up. It was weird. He was used to being a morning person with all the classes and work but since he got on this boat his body wanted the sleep more and he found himself waking up later then he would like to. Oh well, sometimes sleep was good right? "Still...I never got anything to eat last night..." His stomach growled as if it was in agreement. "Probably a good thing to get some food then. Maybe everyone else will be there. Hopefully we can get to know each other enough that hopefully no one will think of doing anything..." That bad feeling in his stomach was most definitely not the hunger that he still couldn't shake from last night.

Just as he left and locked the door with his PDA, Kuro was ready to start the day. Too bad that day had different plans...

That was when the intercom came on again with the one message he was dreading. "A body has been discovered! After a set amount of time, the class trial will begin!" "Wait no..." he whispered to himself, not believing it. But then Kuro's PDA went off and he checked it. Sure enough, there was the Monotora file. Jason? Kuro went through what he could remember of the introductions they had last night but he couldn't quite place a Jason.

Either way he wouldn't be any use here. He needed to find the others. He had a feeling that this trial isn't going to be something they can get out of. Once he reached the desk he could hear the voices. So they were all already gathered for better or worse. Why was it today that he was up late? Before he could go into the kitchen and joined them, his path was stopped with a big thump and falling on his butt. Rubbing his head, he told the person he bumped into. "Ah sorry about that. I didn't see where I was going." He opened his eyes and saw the blonde girl he definitely remembered talking to yesterday. "Are you okay, uh...Kiera was it?"

As he got back up, he heard something about her going to Jason's room. With a nod, Kuro replied, "I hope you don't mind me coming with you. In this situation we probably should stick together in case." As they left, Kuro got a quick glance of the kitchen and a bit of the blood. He felt bad for whoever this Jason was.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As they arrived to Jason's room, there was already a clear difference. Everyone else's doors that he has seen has been in one piece and almost pristine condition. So why was it that this one room's door looked worse? Lightly shaking Kiera's shoulder and pointing at the door, he told her, "Look at the door. It's hinges are barely hanging on. So someone must have broke in right?"

Ryuji Kazan

Ryuji's nose picked up a surpisingly good smell coming from nearby, and he turned to see Yuka cooking some food. Ryuji had conflicting feelings about this. "Okay, so Yuka..." He said to the Ultimate Volunteer with a facepalm. "...I know you're trying to be helpful and generous, and that's cool beans, but yeah... maybe you should wait until after this whole sorry ordeal is over before you go doing anything that might alter the crime scene? Just a suggestion."

Ryuji turned to Haruki, shaking his head at her question. "Again, I'm a pyrotechnician, not an electrician. The two words do kinda rhyme, but there's a world of difference between 'em." Then, Haruki's mood seemed to get rather sour, and Ryuji thought he might have been mistaken for a second, but... did sweet arborist Haruki almost drop an f-bomb? "Whoa-hoa-hoa... I was gonna check out the fan anyway, but I think you need a chill pill, for real... even just a small one." It would have been nice if Kiera had come along, but she had already left to investigate Jason's room for clues, which made sense-- even a semi-competent criminal wouldn't put all their metaphorical eggs in one basket.

To Dozzco's comment about how Ryuji couldn't have broken Jason's ribs, he softly nodded. "Yep. These gloves of mine are just for protection. They're specially treated to withstand temperatures of over 4000 Kelvins, in case I ever need to handle anything particularly spicy. As for breaking ribs... I'm no professional boxer, I'll say that much."

In any case, Ryuji followed the wire over to what seemed to be a flower bed, with Haruki presumably coming along. He noticed a depression in the flowers from where someone had stepped on them, and upon crouching down, there looked to be very small drops of blood hidden amongst the trampled flora. "Whoever came here, they tracked blood with 'em, looks like-- real small amounts, but that color ain't mistakable." He commented.

Interactions:
San San
SoftSmile SoftSmile
GrieveWriter GrieveWriter
@MurderInvestigation

Mikia Nakano
da04o29-31413fd7-857c-42a1-b413-4c2ab6f52948.jpg
Mikia watched as Yuka started preparing breakfast for the group. She didn't think she'd be able to eat anything for a while without throwing it back up, so she stayed away from the food. Before she could start to move away from where they stood near the body, Dozzca began giving out assignments and instructions to the group. Kiera seemed slightly offended by the idea and made it clear that she thought everyone should be making their own choices. It seemed to Mikia that Dozzca was just the kind of person who liked organization, but Kiera was right. She still had no idea who the murderer was and didn't want to be led astray or manipulated by them. It was probably for the best that they went in teams of two though. "Kiera is right, we should try and make decisions ourselves. It probably is a good idea to go in teams, though, just in case."

Kiera darted out of the room after saying she was going to go check the victim...Jason's room. Mikia decided to head the same way. Someone needed to go with her and she definitely didn't want to stay in the kitchen for longer than she had to. Out in the hallway, she saw Kiera run into Kuro and him ask to go with her to Jason's room. Calling out behind them, Mikia said, "Hey! I'm gonna come with you guys to the room if that's okay!"

As they came upon the room, it was clear that it had been broken into. The door was ripped off its hinges and dirty footprints marred the floor. Mikia nodded at Kuro's assessment and took a step into the room, careful not to disturb anything inside. She looked around the rest of the room for anything to identify who had broken in and then down at the muddy footprints. "Do you guys see anything?", she asked back to the other two.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Interactions: Kiery215 Kiery215 GrieveWriter GrieveWriter SukiRikko SukiRikko Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best

scared.uncomfy.png
Haruki Koibito

Ryuji and Haruki had went outside, and she was a bit relieved to see flowers. Something that could actually hold evidence. "Don't step in them until I'm done looking, alright?" She was examining the flowers with careful eyes and hands, minding each break and blister they held.

"Plants tell stories really easily, you know? Every crease and dent in their petals or leaves or otherwise gives details. Like how many rings in a tree to determine it's approximate age. I'm sorry I got so upset, I just saw the crime scene somewhat like a...Plant. It's really the only way I can cope right now. Hopefully my skills will be of some use here." With her talent, she was able to ascertain an approximate time the flowers were damaged.

"Alright, you can look now...Try to find any blood trails around here, even specks of it could help. We need to know where the killer came from or went. Setting up a timeline is important. Timeline..." She murmured, thinking again.

She opened up her PDA, clicking a few buttons to the rule book again. "We might need to also ask the order everyone came in. If there's a possibility the murderer came in with the first three, the announcement wouldn't play until the fourth one was there. Sorry...That just came to my head, I know you got there just after me, yeah? I'm pretty sure there were more than four people when I got there." She looked over to him, immediately embarrassed. "Sorry, I'll be quiet..."

She eyed the box again, examining it quietly.

Interactions: Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best quadraxis201 quadraxis201

YBpDUR8.png
Kiera Kross ~ Ultimate Technician
As Kiera left the kitchen she seemed to run into one of her fellow classmates, literally in fact. “Ow!” Kiera cried, rubbing her head. She looked down to see the purple haired boy from yesterday. “Yeah I’m okay, don’t worry about it.” Kiera assured the boy, reaching out a hand to help him up. “Kiera is right.” She smiled. “And you’re Kuro right?” Kiera asked, hoping she had remembered correctly. The boy seemed nice enough, and it would be nice to have the company. “Hey, I’m going to investigate the victim’s room, would you like to tag along?” She asked, running a hand through her hair. Once Kuro agreed, Kiera let out a small smile. “Cool! I mean you do kinda owe me for bumping into me there.” She laughed.

Just as they were leaving Mikia came running out of the kitchen. As Kiera had left she heard Mikia voice her agreement with her about choosing where they all investigated for themselves. It was good to know she wasn’t the only one who felt that way. “Sure! The more the merrier.” Kiera smiled. She’s pretty cute, the blonde thought. At that thought her cheeks instantly went a bright red. Why are you thinking about that kinda stuff right now? She questioned in her head.

The thoughts were quickly removed from her brain when Kuro started shaking her shoulder, pointing at the door. It was barely hanging on by its hinges. “Do you think it was kicked in?” Kiera questioned. Mikia then took the first few steps into the room, clearly being careful not to disturb any possible evidence. As Kiera followed her in she noticed Mikia looking at some dirty footprints on the floor. “Jason’s or someone else’s?” She pondered, nodding towards the footprints. “Given the state of the victim I don’t think we’ll be able to marry up his shoes with the prints to confirm it.” Kiera sighed.

Kiera took a look around and the room seemed pretty normal. In fact it was almost untouched. The bed was still made, indicating that the victim most likely hadn’t gone to sleep yet. Or that they had, had the chance to make the bed before leaving. Though what was unusual was the PDA still left on the bed. “Hmmm, he left his PDA behind.” Kiera commented. The blonde picked up the PDA from the bed and then went to turn it on. “Perhaps he left some notes on it?” She wondered.

Location ~ Jason's Room
With ~ kath1515 kath1515 SukiRikko SukiRikko Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best
OOC ~ N/A

Ryuji Kazan

Ryuji stood back a bit when Haruki chose to examine the flowers with care. As she spoke about how flowers could tell stories based on minute details in their form, Ryuji cracked a bit of a joke. "Yeah... I heard somewhere that the smell of freshly-cut grass is actually a pheromone or something that each individual blade lets out to warn of danger. Kinda screwed up when you realize that a scent beloved by so many is really just the grass screaming in agony as someone decapitates it." After a few seconds of silence, Ryuji added, "Okay, but in all seriousness, though... fireworks are sorta the same way."

He plucked the match from the corner of his mouth and held it between his pointer and middle fingers like a cigarette. "The thing about a firework is... you can make it whatever the hell you want. If you wanna make it have a simple circle burst, go ahead. But, there are folks out there that can make real Mona Lisa's of designs out there. Man, if the 9th-century Chinese could see what their accidental invention would spark..." Ryuji turned his head towards Haruki. "You know the Togami Corporation, right? I mentioned 'em before. Well, they had this PR event for the city where they paid for us to organize a show for a summer festival. My whole family chipped in, and what we did was... we made a whole bunch of fireworks that exploded into pictures of characters while they played a prerecorded story to the audience. At certain points, we set 'em off as a visual aid. 'Course..." Ryuji rolled his eyes. "...my old man was in charge of the more 'elaborate' characters, but hey... they still enjoyed my cherry blossom shower near the end." Then, Ryuji let out a "heh" as he remembered something else. "The CEO provided some of the voiceover work that night, and so did some fella named 'Byakuya'. The guy called the whole affair 'childish' and 'a waste of money', but truth be told? I shot him the bird when absolutely no one was looking, and I felt no shame whatsoever-- best night of my life."

Realizing he was going off-tangent, Ryuji shook his head. "Meh, enough about that, though. Back to the investigation." As requested, Ryuji examined the floor for traces of any blood trails. As he did so, Haruki also mentioned establishing an order for when the students arrived in the kitchen. "Well, yeah... I was gonna join Dozzie, 'Headphones', and Mikia for breakfast, but then we heard Momo scream like a banshee from the kitchen and ran there as a group. One thing I can safely assume, then, is that Momo was there before the four of us, I'll say that much."

Interactions:
SoftSmile SoftSmile

Last edited:
ℌ𝔞𝔱𝔰𝔲𝔪𝔬𝔪𝔬 𝔒𝔤𝔞𝔴𝔞

“Oh, it’s okay, Mew~” Momo assured Kiera. “I wouldn’t want to be with me either.”

Getting back into her feet, she stepped away from the body and started washing the soot off of her hands. “I felt a lump on his head, a big one, Mew~ He was concussed, maybe even knocked out given the time it’d take to cover him in the oil, Mew~, so whatever he was attacked with must be pretty heavy.”

“I think I’ll start looking around outside, but still around this area. Something tells me that everything important will be near the kitchen.”

Monk’s ears pricked up when Ryuji mentioned her name. “If you’re trying to imply something, then I will say, Mew~, that I arrived early in the hopes of making a grand entrance, Mew~ I expected at least one of you slowpokes to be there.” She said jokingly. Her eyes glanced at the body. “Well, I guess one of you was...” She said quietly.

quadraxis201 quadraxis201
Kiery215 Kiery215
GrieveWriter GrieveWriter
@Kitchen peeps

Last edited:
OOC - i'll edit this later like the last one ^-^

--

Yuka Himura - Ultimate Volunteer

Coming back into the area near the body, the green-haired girl who he recalled was the plant-related Ultimate, marched to him with a displeased expression. "Wait a minute, what are you doing?!" She had yelled out at him. "I know that you may have never watched any detective shows or movies but I think it's pretty common knowledge that you don't f--ugh--"

Yuka's eyes widened, and Ryuji interjected with a short surprised remark and a suggestion to relax. Nevertheless the girl continued her rant, "You don't mess with anything near the crime scene! We ate yesterday, you couldn't wait an hour or two until we figured this out?! I--" His mouth opened to say something in response but one by one, almost everyone went and reprimanded him for what he did, despite it being done with good intentions.

He clenched his fists and looked straight at her. "Listen here-" He stopped briefly, noticing that he sounded a bit threatening and that he was unconciously reaching for the knife that he got earlier. He shocked himself. Why would he do something like that? Calm down Yuka. Resuming, with a less confrontational tone, he beamed back. Making sure to let everyone know that he wasn't a least bit fazed with their disapproval. "You may have eaten but that was yesterday, I don't think you can use your...murder-mystery...solving abilities to your full potential on an empty stomach. Plus..." He said, shrugging, "I couldn't possibly have waited any longer. You heard the tiger, after a set amount of time investigating, the trial would start. At the rate that you guys are going right now, I'm sure that'll be soon. In an hour or two, we might have already finished by then, so what would be the use of cooking some brain food?"

Putting on a slight frown, he put his right hand on his torso. "Not to be rude, but there's some inconsistencies in your thinking." He wondered if he should say this next part, but he wasn't going to back down now. "As upset as you are, don't look down on me like you're some haugty protagonist of a story. "

He sighed, he understood everyone's nerves were frazzled, and obviously one person was tired of sea-sickness. "I apologize on my part...Dozzco, Kazan-kun, Koibito and Kross-chan. Everyone. It's...it's just I still don't quite believe this actually happened myself and I guess I just turned to doing something that comforted me the most." Finishing his talk, he looked on the ground. He was a bit embarrased though he tried his best not to show it.

Dozzco seemed to understand what he was trying to get at, "I get Haruki's mad, but I've seen enough Ultimates to know that the accuracy of their titles come in vastly different variations. Instead of potentially disturbing the scene, you can volunteer to guard it with me right here until the trial starts. Wouldn't want any tension interrupting the investigation."

Tilting his head and putting on a grin, he agreed and bashfully said, "That's a good idea Dozzco, and you're right. But unfortunately, in my opinion, the tension started way before I did anything." Following the Ultimate Advertiser's advice, Yuka pulled out his PDA and got his first look of the Monotora file. He went back to the table with his food and grabbed a plate, the ones with the scrambled eggs, and started reading through to make sure he knew the minimum for the class trial, he didn't want to be completely useless during it. Taking bites of his toast, he let his eyes bounce back at the charred body and the information on the PDA. What could he find that the others hadn't already?

Interactions: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter SoftSmile SoftSmile
Mentions: GlitterFist GlitterFist Kiery215 Kiery215 kath1515 kath1515 quadraxis201 quadraxis201 StrawberryDreamer StrawberryDreamer Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best

OOC - sorry if i missed you!

Baltorr had arrived in the dinning room after a majority of the others had left.
Hmph, it sure is quite empty in here.
He still looked grumpy, but he looked at the table to find nothing food related.... except for a carton of milk.
Looking before he made sure no one was watching, he grabbed the milk, unscrewed the lid, and drank directly from the carton.

With the carton in hand, he headex to the kitchen to get something to eat, only to find the body.
He sighed and brought a hand up to his forehead.
"Such an unfotuneate fate. You rolled a 1 and wound up like this, and you just got your wounds treated too."

Baltorr looked around for evidence, but first he grabbed a breakfast burrito to hastely devour.

Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best

Almost unseen, a thin red hair was stuck to the outside of the dog heads fibers. Unfazed by the flames, this strand lay stuck to the dog heads single good ear.

The PDA within the victims room would whine to life temporarily, a screen still visible on the front. The lock button for the room. It seemed the lock was engaged despite the door being damaged. The room was, however still oddly tidy. However on the floor was one strange thing, the dresser was moved slightly from the wall.

With the damaged flowers a single dirty footprint could be seen in the soil faintly. It seemed to lead toward the rooms.

Baltorr smirked as he found the red hair and picked it up. "Well well well... it looks like there is an imposter among us!"
He turned back the the kitchen enterance as he looked into the dining room. If anyone was still in the room, they would see him cast Locate Person if they watch. The hair in hand glowed as it pointed in the direction of where Ryuji was, and Baltorr let go of it. The hair flew hastily as Baltorr ran ahead, following close behind.

@Dining room peeps.​

annoyed.png
Haruki Koibito

"Yeah, I worked for them once as well, I had to rearrange one of their gardens. Like those huge ones that really rich people have outside of their mansions. It had a hedge maze and everything that I had to upkeep. I got lost so many times, I wanted to quit so badly. They refused to hire anyone else because they would always mess up something. One of the worst months ever. Of course, the outcome was great--But still...It's the principle of the whole thing." Haruki went on her own spiel, trying to keep the conversation going. It was distracting her from the deadly despair that was clouding her mind.

Those thoughts came forward when Momo came outside with them. "W-what are you doing out here anyway?" Haruki went back to being hostile quite quickly, an annoyed expression taking over her face. "Can you like--Stop doing that mew thing or whatever? It like...Really annoys me. Plus, the first people there are bound to be obvious suspects, don't take it personally." She crossed her arms before pointing out the footprint in the soil.

"Like I was about to say, there's a footprint in the soil here. It seems to lead off to our rooms. Do you think we're done here?" She turned to Ryuji, waiting for confirmation before they ventured off to the next clue. It seemed the arborist was ignoring the feline furry.

Mentions: Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best quadraxis201 quadraxis201 GlitterFist GlitterFist

Ryuji Kazan

Ryuji folded his arms as Haruki told her own piece about the Togami Corporation. "Huh, guess that makes two of us, then. But, yeah... that's why Dad handles the business stuff for now. If I had to put up with 'Mister Blondie' and his attitude one more time, I don't know what the hell I'd do. Still, I guess even I have a thing or two to learn about patience."

Momo decided to make herself known as Ryuji stated his conclusion who was in the kitchen first, and he turned to her when she spoke. "If you're saying I'm assuming you're the killer, I ain't. And, she kinda has a point..." Ryuji thumbed to Haruki. "If you're trying to be all cutesy and all that with your whole 'mew' schtick, it was kinda cute the first time around, but right now? Not a good time. We've gotta take this situation seriously, got it? I've got a plan in mind for when this crap is over, though."

Returning his attention to Haruki, Ryuji looked at the footprint that she had pointed out. "I see. Looks to be going..." Ryuji held out a finger and slowly raised it up as he gauged the direction the footprint was pointing. "...yeah, toward the bedrooms. But, we kinda forgot about that box over there. The wire from the fan seems to lead into it. Let's have a look-see..." Ryuji's finger drifted over to the switch-box that was above the trampled flowers as he approached the box and examined it.

Interactions:
SoftSmile SoftSmile
GlitterFist GlitterFist
@FlowerBed

Beside the missing screws in the side of the box, it was relatively average in appearance. The box swung from right to left to reveal 3 switches each neatly labeled with their functions. 1 was for the Fan Ventilation, one was for the lighting and the last was a failsafe for the water system. This was flicked to the off position along with the Fan.

Mikia Nakano
da04o29-31413fd7-857c-42a1-b413-4c2ab6f52948.jpg
Mikia looked over as Kiera mentioned the forgotten PDA. She watched over Kiera's shoulder as the blonde let the PDA flicker to life. It showed the room door was locked. "Hey, does that mean the door was still locked when it was broken? Could someone even have kicked it in while locked? I mean, that would take a bunch of force."

Mikia glanced over at the rest of the room, searching for any other evidence that could point them in the direction of the killer. She looked back down at the muddy footprints before her eyes fell upon the dresser, which seemed to have been moved slightly. Huh, she thought to herself as she walked over towards it. "Could one of you guys help me move this thing?", she called out to the other two in the room. "I wanna see if there's something behind it.". Reaching forwards, she started attempting to pull the dresser away from the wall, hoping to reveal something useful.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Interactions: Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best SukiRikko SukiRikko Kiery215 Kiery215

Yuka Himura - Ultimate Volunteer

As he finished his plate of food, he had read all of the information that he could squeeze out of the helpful file.

Picking up his plate, he went to the kitchen's sink and washed it. Putting it in what he assumed was the dishwasher. Well that's good that the ship was equipped with this. Doing dishes will be a breeze~ Wait...were all cruises like that? He was sure that having something as important like this would be commonplace but he was grateful regardless. As homey as his family's little house was, it lacked a dishwasher for some reason, so he always had to do them by hand, which he rarely complained about since he didn't mind doing something that killed a little time whenever he found himself idle.

Coming back to the main area, he was about to discuss about the potential weapons or any other murder aids that the killer could have used with Dozzco until the dark-lord kid from yesterday, entered the crime scene, with a scowl on his face. Yuka waved at the cloaked Ultimate, but he apparently didn't notice him.

Baltorr, as he proclaimed himself to everyone, went on to another table, which Yuka didn't notice having a milk carton out on it. Wait a minute...I didn't see that coming in...I guess it must have slipped my mind with all the confusion. "Hey, here's some food I made if you're hungry~ Feel free to take som-"

Thinking that he was invisible, Yuka watched appalled, as Baltorr chugged down quite a bit of the carton's contents without pouring a glass first like a normal person with manners and consideration. "HEY! What do you think you're doing!? That might be the only milk supply during our predicament-" Then as if Yuka was just some unnoticeable or boring art painting, the hooded boy ignored him and went on as if he had done nothing wrong.

Yuka was a little bit agitated, losing his courtesy smile. Though he kept his frustration contained somewhat for now. Regardless, he crossed his arms and gave the kid a disapproving look. He was going to give his signature lecture on behaving properly which he used on little children he tutored or babysat, and the chunibyo-infected eighth graders he watched voluntarily, whenever either of those groups were being troublesome. "Now listen here, you just can't do stuff like that-..."

Yuka stopped as the boy kept on drowning him out and went over to the kitchen area to get a pre-made food item. He had heard about it, but it was still foreign to him. What was it called? Burr...Burrio? Burrit... Agh! Whatever, that's not the point here Yuka! Feeling his face get a bit redder from this person's lack of awareness, Yuka wanted to pull the trigger and just march up to this boy's face, just so he can finally notice him.

Surprisingly, but not a good thing. Baltorr went over, not near, but TO the body and plucked something out. "DOZZCO, I- Did you see that!? I can't believe this kid-" Yuka was fuming mad now, on the inside at least. On the outside, he was struggling to keep it together. I'm supposed to be the level-headed one right? Taking a deep breath, Yuka let himself calm down a bit. The boy then started muttering something under his breath, while twirling around, waving what looked like a piece of hair in the air as if it was a dowsing rod. Is this kid casting some spell? As expected of those under the delusions of grandeur... Yuka thought as he facepalmed. It just looked like a strange variation of air guitaring to him.

Then as if something magical had happened, which from Yuka's viewpoint, he had just been blankly staring at the boy with nothing interesting developing, Baltorr started rushing out of the kitchen area with what might be a potentially super important piece of evidence.

"Ack! Wait, come back here!" He stopped halfway as he was following the kid and looked back at the busy Ultimate Advertiser. "I'm so sorry Dozzco, but this might seem a bit counterintuitive to your advice on guarding the body...but! I can't just let some chaotic child like this run amok. What more if it was a killer we were dealing with! Plus..." Yuka's eyes narrowed as he spoke to Dozzco, his tone becoming serious, "He has something potentially important in his hands..."

Sighing, Yuka too, left the area. Baltorr now had someone on his trail.

--
Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Last edited:
Ryuji Kazan

"Huh." Ryuji remarked as he looked at the three switches. "These control the fan, the lights, and some kinda fail-safe for the sprinklers, but the switches for the fan and fail-safe are set to 'off'. That's... weird. I guess they really didn't want to get wet, but why would they cut the fan in particular? I thought at first they'd want the ventilation to be running... y'know, so the smoke detectors wouldn't start blaring from a half-kitchen-sized fire in the middle of the night, but... hmm." Ryuji put a hand to his chin. "Unless..." He paused in thought. "...this is an attempt to throw us off. Might just be me, but this doesn't add up." Turning his head back to Haruki and Momo, he added, "Though, the Class Trial hasn't happened yet. There might be something the others have found that could shed some light here."

Interactions:
SoftSmile SoftSmile
GlitterFist GlitterFist
@FlowerBed

Last edited:
Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best SoftSmile SoftSmile GlitterFist GlitterFist San San

Ryuji was right about that. Unfortuneately for him, he had no idea about what was about to happen. Baltorr had reached the trio, with Yuka close behind him as the glowing hair strand was pointing at the red haired boy.

"You are damn right about that "Explosive Boy", or should I say, the killer?!"
Baltorr yelled as he pointed a finger at him, a look of disgust on his own face.
"You really thought no one could piece the evidence together, but sadly for you, I am the ultimate demon lord, and my investigation skills are rank 100!"

Behind the desk would only be a long scuff mark, a sign that it was pushed with extreme force, causing damage to the wall.

"The class trial shall now begin. All students meet at the elevator. Upupu." The seductively smooth voice of Monotora called over the intercoms. It was obvious that time had indeed run out. It was time to determine who would be the one who did it.

38b632e3a4e2376d466bda02bce0369b.jpgDozzco
Interaction/Mention: Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 quadraxis201 quadraxis201 StrawberryDreamer StrawberryDreamer SoftSmile SoftSmile San San Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best GlitterFist GlitterFist kath1515 kath1515 Andrita Andrita Kiery215 Kiery215

Dozzco watched as her offered plans fell apart fairly quickly, though Haruki and Ryuji went off to follow their clues outside, Kiera and Miaki seemed incensed by her attempt to direct them. They went off to follow their own leads, leaving Dozzco to shrug and return to her notes. Her visor hadn't changed from the ghost emote once, only cracking a small smile once the others had left to seek out clues. With the kitchen far emptier now, she leaned against a counter and tilted her head to the side with a hum. She only gave brief nods to Yuka as he sat down to dine on eggs whilst examining his PDA.

It wasn't a big deal, she'd still gotten everyone to spread out to cover more ground, which was the most important part so far. She gave herself a metaphorical pat on the shoulder before looking down at the body, the little ghost on her visor staring at it in a similarly empty manner.

It was whilst she was once again looking the body over, careful not to disturb it too much in case evidence got caught up in the cross-fire, that yet another student arrived. Baltorr equated the corpse to the result of a bad dice roll, spent a few seconds looking around whilst chowing on a burrito, before his eyes locked onto the dog head immediately whipping forward to nab a barely noticeable strand of red hair from it. Dozzco glanced to the side as Yuka immediately pointed this out, with the Advertiser tilting her head at the heightened aura of barely restrained rage emanating off of him. Before she could attempt to calm him down, Baltorr ran off with whatever he got from the body.

Yuka was having none of that apparently, as he gave a brief apology before rushing off to stop Baltorr. Dozzco tilted her head to the side before calling out after him, "Fine, my plan's kinda gone tipsy anyway, just try and keep him from interrupting everyone else's investigation!:ghost:"

And like that, Yuka had run right outside. To Dozzco's relief, they hadn't gone far. It seems that whatever Baltorr had found led him outside to where Ryuji, Momo and Haruki had been. Despite the relatively short distance, the walls had prevented Dozzco from keeping tabs on what they found. But that didn't mean much as Baltorr's loud and grandiose tone carried far as he proclaimed Ryuji to be the culprit. The Ghost on Dozzco's visor closed its eyes one more time before turning away to do her own thorough search of the Kitchen.

Though she wanted to intervene and keep potential accusations from slowing down the Clue-finding ratio, Dozzco hadn't been lying when she'd brought up the importance of examining the body. But with how empty the kitchen was now, Dozzco could put the unmentioned portent of her investigation plan into action. With less people in the kitchen, she could get to work much much easier without their intervention. Despite everything that her peers had found, Dozzco wanted to get her own methods into play.

And so she did, for about two minutes.

Early into her own little investigation, Monotora's voice filled the entire ship. Standing up from her new position on the counter Ryuji had previously used to inspect the sprinklers, Dozzco hopped down as soon as the Class Trial was announced and pulled out her clipboard. She added a few scant writings before looking everything she and her peers had gathered from their investigation of the Kitchen and stowing it away. As she exited the kitchen, she was adding things to her PDA, spotting Ryuji, Baltorr, Momo, Haruki and Yuka still outside she gave a wave.

"Looks like its that time ain't it?:P" with a humored sigh, Dozzco's ghost emote returned to the usual smiling Yellow one "Here's hoping we don't die~!;D"

Without adding anything else, she turned and made her way to the elevator, eventually taking a leaning position against a wall as she added things to her PDA and waited, taking note of who showed up when and from where.

She noticed everyone else doing their own thing,, while she was doing her own silent observations. Despite her nerves truly being on edge in comparison to the others, she held an calm and unreadable expression as she entered the Elevator, the hood hiding such an seemingly emotionless expression. She was with doubts that they could succeed with such little evidence. She just stayed silent, and proceeded to silently observe from the sidelines. If they did, perhaps she would be more involved, at least to a certain degree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back