• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Mikia Nakano
da04o29-31413fd7-857c-42a1-b413-4c2ab6f52948.jpg
Mikia listened along as Dozzca stated she was unable to remove her gear. She didn't exactly think the advertiser had done it, but Kiera was right, it definitely made her a contender for the owner of that hair. And she did find it a bit suspicious, but if Dozzca said she couldn't remove her helmet, that was that wasn't it? No use pushing any further, not when they had a ton of other things to be thinking about. Though, brushing her own hair behind her ear, Mikia only hoped that this whole investigation didn't hinge on Dozzca not taking off her gear.

The topic of conversation had shifted to the murder weapon, and Kuro brought up the dresser in Jason's room. Mikia piped up after Kiera had added on to what Kuro had said. "I think both of you guys are right! Remember when me and Kiera looked behind it? There was this big mark on the wall, like the dresser had been pushed back really hard, or something. And", Mikia continued after Kiera brought up the door and the killer's strength, "the door was even locked when the killer broke in. Someone with that much strength, if they'd crushed Jason between the dresser and the wall, I think that could have been what broke his ribs." Mikia had to repress a tiny shudder, it really wasn't a pleasant thing to think about, but at least it felt like they were getting somewhere with the investigation.

Ryuji brought up the fact that the dresser seemed like an inefficient way to kill someone, then asked Monotora if it was possible to toss a weapon off the ship. After the bear confirmed that was illegal, Mikia brought up her final thought on the dresser. "Usually I think I'd agree with you Ryuji, killing someone with that dresser would be really inefficient and probably hard to do...but we found Jason yesterday already in bad shape. If he was already weakened, it would have been a lot easier for the killer to get him that way. Maybe that's why they went after him in the first place." She glanced around at the other's faces. "None of us really knew each other before, well, this, so like Ryuji said, I doubt anyone hated him enough to kill him. Maybe the fact that Jason wasn't doing well made him an easy target for the, much stronger, killer."
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Interactions: Kiery215 Kiery215 @SukiRikko Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 quadraxis201 quadraxis201 StrawberryDreamer StrawberryDreamer SoftSmile SoftSmile @Bluesten GrieveWriter GrieveWriter @GlitterFist @Miu-Miu Andrita Andrita Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best

Monotora notedly watched them with growing agitation. They were slowly proceeding like a group of snails. He needed to give them some pep to their step. "Alright slowpokes, I am dying of boredom over here. How about I sweeten the deal. If you can solve this case and not fail, I will reveal something about your missing memories." He upupu'd at them before proceeding, "I was even generous enough to give you a chance to save yourselves if you failed, to pin down the killer. Where is the debates, the intriguing twists? Get on with it!"

1357820F-0493-4F5E-A46F-8782ABBF82A3.jpeg
Hana Watanabe

Hana’s brain felt fuzzy from all the back and forth. She was unfortunately not very helpful during the investigation and her silence had shown that. She squeezed her thumbs to calm her nerves as she thought of what she had seen. The body was severely disfigured, especially by the flames. Anyone could set a body on fire. However she’d caught the mention of the ribs being broken by the dresser. That wasn’t exactly a simple feat. “Um... if I could say something?” She swallowed looking at everyone around the room. “Maybe we could eliminate some people from suspicion if we think about their strength? I’m pretty strong from all my training, but even I’d have to push that furniture mostly from my legs. If this was a heat of the moment type thing, the killer probably wouldn’t be able to slow down enough to do that. They’d have to have good upper body strength or another trick up their sleeve to crush some ribs.” Hopefully she was on the right track. She bit her lip, looking for the reactions of others, hopefully in support.

Baltorr growled. No one belived he had magic?
And the fact the other redhead was accusing him of faking his act wasnt much better. He needed to assert dominance and fast!
Baltorr approached Ryuji and smacked him as Baltorr's expression was one of anger and sadness. He didn't realize he broke character as he did so, which made it much worse for himself.

"I'm not faking! I'm being truthful!"
He said, using his real voice, a high pitched winey voice.
Baltorr quickly realized what happened and coughed before looking away and hearing the evidence.

Hana mentioned how the door was broken via raw strength, and he replied in his usual, creepy villain voice.
"Ah yes, it's quite obvious that I don't possess that sort of strength! A sorcerer of the dark arts has not the power to perform feats of strength like a brute such as yourself can, and I am putting it as nice as I can for an elegant woman as yourself!"
He said, not meaning to offend her.
Alot of the girls here looked pretty though. He would feel bad if they ended up dying from this.

He quickly turned back to Ryuji and pointed.
"Considering you as a pyrotechnician have access to explosives, it isn't that far fetched to assume you have a few high powered explosives on board?"

quadraxis201 quadraxis201 StrawberryDreamer StrawberryDreamer

38b632e3a4e2376d466bda02bce0369b.jpgDozzco
Interaction/Mention: kath1515 kath1515 @SukiRikko Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 quadraxis201 quadraxis201 StrawberryDreamer StrawberryDreamer SoftSmile SoftSmile @Bluesten @GlitterFist @Miu-Miu Andrita Andrita Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best Kiery215 Kiery215

It was Monotora's call for greater twists and turns that interrupted Dozzco's quiet contemplation. She'd been listening to accounts and guesses, nodding along or tilting her head at statements. Her Visor had switched between several emotes as she looked over her notes. But when Monotora ordered there be greater twists and arguments, she held up her hands. She had been under the impression that they were doing fine so far, what with the way that they were slowly chipping away at inconsistencies. But apparently they weren't fast enough, and Monotora's displeasure with this encouraged Dozzco to act quickly. A target audience had to be kept invested after all, and she wasn't exactly sure what kind of future retribution they may incur upon agitating him.

"Sorry!:(" she said quickly before even thinking about it, giving a small wave to Monotora before folding her arms "I thought we were doing pretty good, but if surprising twists are needed then I guess I'll look for surprising twists.:lennymeh:"

And with that, her visor went dark for a moment. She stood absolutely still in that stance while the rest of the trial continued, as if in some kind of quiet meditation. But she wouldn't stay like that for long, as soon she began giggling to herself. She had to fight to contain her chuckles for a moment before she finally began moving again, waving a hand in front of herself as if to silently ask to be excused. But instead of moving away from her podium, she simply flipped through her notes again, managing to stifle her giggling for a moment as she tried to apologize.

"Sorry, sorry. I know we're kinda in the middle of other talks, all of which I personally find enlightening.:D" she gestured to herself before pointing to Kuro then Kiera "Like the whole cracked ribs potentially coming from the dresser business? I was totally on the wrong course about the murder weapon, and was thinking it was tossed overboard like Mr. Kazan said.:lenny:"

She reached up and rubbed at the back of her hood, "And while I think the strength of the attacker is still important, like what Ms. Nakano and Watanabe have mentioned, I keep getting stuck on the order of events.;D"

Dozzco momentarily tilted her head to the side as Baltorr continued his campaign of trying to lay the pressure on Ryuji, but shrugged as she leaned up "Relax Mr. Sabishi, nobody's saying you don't have magic. I was just saying that nobody else here has a basis for trusting it, and while I too would like to know for certain whether explosives were utilized, I just can't get past the order of events we've established for now.:closedeyessmile:"

She lowered her clipboard with another chuckle, "Because so far, if what Ms. Koibito and Mr. Kazan found is accurate, then it's almost starting to sound as if this dude was attacked after the sprinklers were disabled.;)" she stifled her laughter again "Like wouldn't that just be the craziest thing?:closed eyes open smile:"

Ryuji Kazan

Ryuji folded his arms when Monotora gave his explanation. "Gotcha." Turning back to the other students, Ryuji said, "See, I asked that 'cause I figured it was possible someone might've gone out of their way to make sure we couldn't find a more portable murder weapon, like say... a pan. In the kitchen during the investigation, there were banged-up pans strewn about everywhere, and I thought one of 'em might've been used to whack Jason in the ribs. But, aside from the dents, there was no blood anywhere on them." With a shrug, Ryuji added, "Oh, well. At the very least, if this shit happens again, not that I would like it to, the murder weapon will be guaranteed to be on board the ship some--"

Ryuji was cut off as Baltorr physically hit him. "What... hey, is he even allowed to do that? Oh, whatever."

Mikia brought up a bit of a point. Jason was rather weak when last everyone saw him. "That's actually true, Mikia. With enough force, I guess you could do that to a guy like Jason."

Hana had provided something of a counter-argument, but Ryuji chose to ignore it for now.

Baltorr then asked Ryuji if he had access to explosives, and Ryuji facepalmed accordingly. "Did you... did you even listen to anything I said yesterday? I was promised there would be a place to craft fireworks, yes, but as far as this first section of the ship is concerned, I don't know where the hell it is. At best, all I have is a box of matches I carry around. Oh, but thanks for the reminder-- I actually did mean to ask the tiger about that lab at some point. Congratulations, you did something right. Remind me to give you a gold star later."

Dozzco was next to speak, and Ryuji noticed that she had not only brought up a piece of evidence that he had found, but Dozzco had also raised a point that actually supported a thought that Ryuji had been keeping since the start of the Trial-- Jason had been killed after the sprinklers were cut. "It didn't look like any explosives were used there, only that half the kitchen caught fire. But, I was actually about to share what I found, so it's a good thing you mentioned the sprinklers, Dozzie. See, when I moved that tray to check 'em out, I saw that the water on them was turned off. Makes sense when you saw how dry the inside of the kitchen was, right? But... here's the weird thing. Remember when Haruki brought up the box by the flower bed? Well, it was an electrical box of sorts, and inside were three switches-- one for the fan, one for the lights, and a third one for some kind of emergency failsafe for the sprinklers. Of those three, the switches for the fan and failsafe were switched off, so it looks like someone really didn't want the sprinklers to activate, but... why, I wonder? Oh, but there's something else bugging me, and truth be told, I'm kinda kicking myself in the nuts for not checking this myself, but it has to do with the smoke alarms."

Ryuji put a hand to his chin and turned slightly. "
Like I said, the sprinklers were incapable of working, and the ventilation fan was also cut, so by all accounts, I feel like the smoke detectors shoulda definitely gone off with no way of killing the smoke from a fire that large... unless maybe they couldn't? As in, they were tampered with, too? I feel like we would've heard the alarms go off if they did. I mean, I can assume we all heard the ship's horn yesterday, right? Smoke alarms tend to be a lot more shrill and loud than that. Which, that actually raises a flag, and... there's a theory in my head."

Turning back to face everyone, Ryuji raised a finger. "Keep in mind the state of the sprinklers, the possible state of the smoke detectors, and the victim's identity. What if I told you guys... I might have an idea who our culprit is?"

It was then that Ryuji's finger drifted forward...

...and pointed towards Momo.

"
Momo hates loud noises, says so right in her profile. Oh, but wait, there's more. Question for everyone who's been around Momo... would you say she has a... particular quirk? To anyone, anyone at all that knows what I'm referring to, would you kindly tell me what that weird quirk of hers is?"
Interactions:
Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best
SoftSmile SoftSmile
kath1515 kath1515
@SukiRikko
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27
StrawberryDreamer StrawberryDreamer
@Bluesten
@GlitterFist
@Miu-Miu
Andrita Andrita
Kiery215 Kiery215

YBpDUR8.png
Kiera Kross ~ Ultimate Technician
Kiera put her hands up to her temples as the others continued. Her head was pounding, the stress of the trial was starting to get to her. Monotora’s insistence on them hurrying up wasn’t helping. “You just want to see us squirm.” Kiera mumbled under breath, glaring at the black and white creature. Getting frustrated Kiera let out an audible sigh. If the bear wanted things to get more interesting she would oblige.

“Can we really rule out people based on strength?” Kiera questioned, looking at Hana. “I don’t exactly want to implicate myself here but we are ultimate’s. If I was really determined I could build something to push the dresser for me. Kuro could hypnotise someone to help him. Baltorr… could use ‘magic’ to lift the dresser. It’s not unreasonable for any of us to have moved that dresser.” She explained. “Plus have you seen those videos of mothers lifting up cars to rescue their baby? Adrenaline can give people superhuman strength at times. If you were determined enough you could absolutely move the dresser.” Kiera added.

Dozzco then mentioned about the order of events of the murder. That sounds right, but something doesn’t add up, Kiera thought. Before she could interrupt Ryuji seemed to go on a rant of his own, finally ending by accusing Momo. It seemed a bit early to be pointing fingers at someone. Momo’s quirk? “Are you talking about how she kind of acts like a cat?” Kiera questioned. “Does this have something to do with Jason being a furry with the persona of a dog?” She continued. “Some sort of animalistic instinct?” Kiera questioned again, unsure of the point Ryuji was trying to make. It seemed too soon in her eyes to point fingers but the bear did say he wanted to spice things up. Maybe this was Ryuji’s attempt to do so.

“But before we continue I’d like to go back to what Dozzco said.” Kiera brought up. “I agree that I think that Jason was attacked after the sprinklers were disabled.” She confirmed. “However, I don’t think the killer disabled the sprinkler system. The evidence isn’t lining up. Is it possible the sprinklers were disabled by Jason?” Kiera asked. “If we look at the evidence, it’s entirely possible. The blood Ryuji and Haruki found could have been from the injuries Jason already had. We did see him bleeding.” She continued, running over everything in her head. “Then there is the footprint you both found leading to the rooms. We also found one in Jason’s room. Surely the killer would’ve thought to clean up after themselves if they left such a crucial piece of evidence behind. Especially with the door broken open they would have had easy access to get in and out of the room before anyone noticed.” She finished. Kiera knew it was a bit of a stretch but that was the only conclusion she could come up with for there already being blood by the control box and the footprints, as Hakuri had briefly brought up earlier. "If anyone has anything to refute my theory please say so. This is just the only way I can make the evidence line up in my head." Kiera commented.

Location ~Trial Room
With ~ kath1515 kath1515 @SukiRikko Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 quadraxis201 quadraxis201 StrawberryDreamer StrawberryDreamer SoftSmile SoftSmile @Bluesten GrieveWriter GrieveWriter @GlitterFist @Miu-Miu Andrita Andrita Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best
OOC ~ I might be completely wrong but the evidence wasn't fitting together right for me so this is my hunch!

angy.png

Haruki Koibito

She had stopped talking for the first part of the trial, disheartened by immediately being disregarded for her enthusiasm. It was okay, she understood why they might need to take things one step at a time. That was-- until everything became jumbled up in one big mess, everyone was speaking, but not really getting anywhere. It was taking forever to even find the murder weapon. She started fidgeting with her hair, pulling out a few strands at a time.

"Ryuji, please tell us why you think it is Momo in detail. I think our best option right now is to throw out what we think might've happened so we can debunk it with proper evidence to create a more probable story, eventually leading to the killer. Talking about one single piece of evidence at a time and debating that would take far too long and there's just too many chances we could mess it up and have to go back over to it. So, let's just go all out!"

After that, she contemplated what Kiera said. "So, your hypothesizing some kind of struggle between the two--Whether it be physical or...Jason might of had a plan of his own that backfired...Maybe?"

Kiery215 Kiery215 quadraxis201 quadraxis201 Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best

Ryuji Kazan

Ryuji turned to Kiera and double-pointed to her when she answered his question about Momo's strange behavior correctly. "Ding-ding-ding, someone give this fine young lady a prize."

Haruki then asked for an explanation as to why Ryuji believed the culprit was Momo, and Ryuji obliged. "Well, it's a theory, if you heard what I said. No need to push any buttons just yet. But, it's my way of making the most logical sense out of the evidence we have-- unless someone else is holding back on us and there's more crap we have yet to bring up. Jason's door was broken down, and there's signs of the dresser being used to do so, and perhaps even wound Jason. As 'Headphones' mentioned, even if Momo doesn't outwardly seem like the strong type, adrenaline can make anyone do something like that. But what exactly would give someone that big of a rush? Well, as 'Headphones' also kind of said... finishing off a wounded animal, let alone a fellow furry. And, honestly..."

Ryuji shrugged. "I don't mind furries. As long as they aren't overly perverse or anything like that, I can dig 'em. But... there are some of 'em that forget they're people under the suits, apparel, and cutesy personalities, and that's kinda one reason I feel like Momo's the one. As far as I know, I can't say there was anyone with enough outward hatred towards everyone else that would drive them to kill, but Momo, on the other hand... who's to say she didn't see a dog and concocted a plot in her head? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that cats and dogs go together about as well as pure sodium and water."

Turning 90 degrees, Ryuji raised a pointer finger. "Since you asked so nicely, I will. With what evidence we have, here's how I see it-- the culprit went to the kitchen when everyone else was likely asleep. The time of Jason's death was incredibly late at night, or incredibly early in the morning, interpret it however you will. They then went to the kitchen and disabled the sprinklers for one reason or another. If I'm going off what I said earlier, cats hate water. Though, you could also say it was so that the killer didn't leave a water trail when they left to go back to sleep and play innocent. While in there, they also prepared the fire." Ryuji turned his head slightly to face Kiera as he paused his explanation to ask her a question. "Didn't you say you found an olive oil-soaked rag in the kitchen somewhere? That coulda done it." Then, he resumed. "Afterwards, they went over to the flower bed and flipped the switches for the fan and sprinkler failsafe. With how Haruki and I found the footprint leading towards our dorms, it's likely the culprit went next towards Jason's room, having set the murder up. Once there, they broke in his door and dealt a crippling blow to Jason. Next, they brought Jason to the kitchen, started the fire, and left them to die. With no sprinklers to put out the fire, no fan to ventilate the smoke, and likely no smoke alarms to warn us of the fire, Jason got smoked like a rack of ribs."

When Kiera mentioned how Jason could have been the one to turn off the sprinklers, Ryuji shook his head. "I dunno about that. You remember what Jason looked like yesterday, right? The guy was lying on the deck, bleeding like a sonuvabitch. Unless he made some incredibly miraculous recovery in just several hours, I feel like he couldn't pull that off. He'd have to find a way to get up to the sprinklers, and then be able to stand for long enough even with all that blood loss, y'know? I had to push that cart just to even reach the sprinklers."

Folding his arms, Ryuji concluded, "Well, that's what I think. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but... just throwing that out there."

Interactions:
SoftSmile SoftSmile
kath1515 kath1515
@SukiRikko
@Bluesten
@GlitterFist
@Miu-Miu
Andrita Andrita
Kiery215 Kiery215

Monotora made a bzzt noise. "I'm going to clear one thing up now. The sprinkler system is very advanced and cannot be shut off. This ship is state of the art." After that tid bit he leaned back to enjoy more grapes.

38b632e3a4e2376d466bda02bce0369b (2).jpgDozzco
Interaction/Mention: kath1515 kath1515 @SukiRikko Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 quadraxis201 quadraxis201 StrawberryDreamer StrawberryDreamer SoftSmile SoftSmile @Bluesten @GlitterFist @Miu-Miu Andrita Andrita Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best Kiery215 Kiery215

Dozzco folded her arms as Ryuji put forth his theory about Momo succumbing to feline instincts and murdering Dogboy, along with his breakdown of how it could've happened. Eventually she unfolded her arms to raise a hand and gesture for attention.

"While that theory's got great flare to it, I find it leaves far too much unaccounted for to accept at the moment. ;) " she shrugged "Like how, no matter what, the victim had to be in the flower bed at some point. Whether he messed with the systems or not can stay up for debate, but he's the only source of blood I can see in this scenario.:lennyslash: I gotta function as if every drop of blood spilt indicates his location during this scenario, whether moving on his own or being moved by the killer. "

She hesitated for a moment, but shook her head and flipped through her clipboard a bit. The emoji on her face pouted as she began looking from one student to another. Setting her clipboard down on the stand before her, Dozzco put her hands on her hips.

"You all are right, though, we gotta remember that at least one of us here is aiming to sabotage any discussion we have.:lenny:" She reached up and tapped at the side of her headgear "Let's not forget the oddities of the Kitchen itself, there's tons of nifty things that were going on in there that I wouldn't want to have overshadowed.;D The odd pattern of the ash and soot, the oil bottle and utensils under the table that suffered fire damage, and the sprinklers not working-"

It was at that moment that Monotora piped up about the state of the art nature of the sprinklers. Dozzco halted her speech to listen, folding an arm behind her back as her screen went blank for a moment.

"Right right, pardon the wording.:lennymeh:" Dozzco gave a short bow to Monotora before turning back to the others "So like I was saying, the sprinklers can't be shut off."

She stood there for a moment before tilting her head to the side, "They just... weren't able to put out the fire due to the water stuff getting tampered with.:)"

Again she paused before shrugging, "I mean, unless the fire happened elsewhere, but I'd hope someone would bring up evidence for that before now, so it ain't lookin' likely.:closedeyesfrown: But anyway!"

"I guess I'm still trying to figure out why those utensils were all under the table of all places.:/:"
she murmured with a sigh "The killer left the bottle and them somewhere they'd easily be found, so it wasn't for hiding evidence.:b/: And why did it look as though the body was dragged from the door to the corner of the room? The pots and pans were cluttered all over but some ash on them was the only notable markings on them.:kissopeneyes: Let's not pretend as though we don't have plenty of ground to cover here.;)"

Monokuma appeared slapping Monotora over the head, "Stop playing around! I had to update the PDAs because you were being lazy." Monokuma shook his head in annoyance before disappearing yet again. Monotora had no retort and felt a bit ashamed. The PDAs all chimed to life at the same time. Reappearing on the judges stand Monotora watched the students with a quiet gaze.

Monotora giggled at the notion momo was the culprit. "I am afraid your accusations have fallen flat, I had to punish her last night for damaging a light. She spent the night in the closet of shame." Momo visibly clenched her arms to herself muttering 'never again' continuously to herself. Then as she rocked slowly back and forth she passed out from exhaustion. Monotora laughed triumphantly, "Next time I won't let her off with such a light punishment." Despite the rules last night, Momo tried to get to the captains door while Monokuma was away, but failed and was caught by Monotora. She spent all night in a closet filled with Monokuma and Monotora memorobilia. There was no space to sleep.

"It seems we are back to square 1."
Baltorr replied, hearing that Ryuji's accusation was wrong.

"Then again, maybe you were trying to shift blame?"
Baltorr chuckled after saying that, amused at the red head's failure.

quadraxis201 quadraxis201

The young girl somehow just observed what was being said this entire time. Her silence could be seen as chilling to be honest to some, since her lack of caring could be clearly seen. As she continued to listen to those , trying to find a good way to piece it together. She definitely remembered that she is technically strong enough to have caused that wound with no weapons, just bare handed, but again... She was gathering evidence in case that tidbit was forced out and she needed a really good alibi to avoid getting booted out first.

The young girl somehow just observed what was being said this entire time. Her silence could be seen as chilling to be honest to some, since her lack of caring could be clearly seen. As she continued to listen to those , trying to find a good way to piece it together. She definitely remembered that she is technically strong enough to have caused that wound with no weapons, just bare handed, but again... She was gathering evidence in case that tidbit was forced out and she needed a really good alibi to avoid getting booted out first.
Bullet Time: What came first? The debate has switched to focus on what has happened first and foremost. Andrita Andrita will be looking for wrong statements this round.

(Before Yuiko can do this, we need to give focus, and Yuiko knows just the way to do it)

Yuiko closed her eyes. All of this clutter, this nonsense, was drowning out her actual thinking mind. She needed a way to filter out the nonsense and get to the meat of the situation. Based on what was said, which she agreed with, strength and determination are very strong inhibitors to determine exactly who was capable of doing this. Strength unfortunately was something she think she has so focusing on raw power wouldn't be enough. She wanted to make her presence known, and to get everyone back on track. Abd she knew what she needed to do, although it may risk everything. But, for the sake of the people she was fighting for,, it was worth the risk.

Accessing the Ultimate Fightet for just a minute, she pounded on the table enough to cause a massive sound to erupt to get their attention. Whether it damage the table or not was up to to GM. She did this to get their attention
Hopefully, it would work.

(Before Yuiko can do this, we need to give focus, and Yuiko knows just the way to do it)

Yuiko closed her eyes. All of this clutter, this nonsense, was drowning out her actual thinking mind. She needed a way to filter out the nonsense and get to the meat of the situation. Based on what was said, which she agreed with, strength and determination are very strong inhibitors to determine exactly who was capable of doing this. Strength unfortunately was something she think she has so focusing on raw power wouldn't be enough. She wanted to make her presence known, and to get everyone back on track. Abd she knew what she needed to do, although it may risk everything. But, for the sake of the people she was fighting for,, it was worth the risk.

Accessing the Ultimate Fightet for just a minute, she pounded on the table enough to cause a massive sound to erupt to get their attention. Whether it damage the table or not was up to to GM. She did this to get their attention
Hopefully, it would work.
(No damage)

Ryuji Kazan

"Oh, right. Semantics." Ryuji replied to Monotora as he mentioned the sprinklers couldn't be shut off. "Yeah, when I went up there, the water valves were turned off, not the sprinklers themselves. You get the idea, though."

Dozzco had brought up a number of things that Ryuji had not discussed, such as the items that had been hidden in a fairly obvious place and the patterns of the ash and soot. Ryuji hadn't openly noticed too many of these things, and as such he was willing to listen. "Yeah, you're right, Dozzie. Let's not have me steer this entire conver--"

Ryuji was then cut off as Monotora flatly acknowledged that Ryuji's conclusion about Momo being the culprit was wrong. "Damn." He said as he lightly slammed his podium with his fist. "Well, I guess it would have been too easy if I were right. Hopefully, at least part of what I said got us somewhere. At this point it kinda seems like we're running in circles like a-- oh wait, too soon."

It wasn't long before Baltorr returned to accusing Ryuji of being the killer, and in response, Ryuji leaned forward and rested his head in his palm. "No... and more importantly, you like tabletop games with dice, right? Well, I can't help but notice you must have gotten a perfect Dexterity roll to have completely dodged that one question I asked you earlier-- what reason would I have had to Jason? I told you before, I ain't satisfied until I see that damned lab I was promised, so I wouldn't be so quick to wanna jump ship... not that I would literally do that on account of the Death Shark just freely swimming around. But, maybe just forget it."

It was when Yuiko banged on her podium that Ryuji's attention was suddenly drawn to her. "Oh, crap! What, what, what?" He said, flustered at the sudden noise. "Hang on..." Ryuji pulled up his e-Handbook and noticed a new General rule that had been added. "Wait... 'the water will halt when the vent is activated'? Maybe to avoid potential short-circuiting from the resulting moisture? Alright, well... let's see if we can get ourselves outta this death loop."

It was then that Bullet Time began.
"I did see blood in the flower bed, come to think of it... but why would Jason go there? He couldn't have been setting up a murder of his own, could he?"

Interactions:
SoftSmile SoftSmile
kath1515 kath1515
@SukiRikko
@Bluesten
@GlitterFist
@Miu-Miu
Andrita Andrita
Kiery215 Kiery215