• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Baltorr heard Monotora's voice and turned around with his hands in pockets. "You are so busted once I give my evidence!"
He told Ryuji as he grabbed the hair and left. He procceeded to the elevator in thought of the situation. Yes, all evidence points to him... the burn markings, the hair piece, and I am not even suspect of it. It's all his fault.

He then let out a meniacle laugh before stopping at the elevator, noticing another person. Who is she, and why didn't I notice her before?

Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best quadraxis201 quadraxis201 GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Andrita Andrita

YBpDUR8.png
Kiera Kross ~ Ultimate Technician
As Kiera turned on the PDA it instantly brought up the lock screen. Mikia looked over Kiera’s shoulder as she did and the blonde’s cheeks blushed slightly. “I think so?” Kiera answered. “I mean they probably wouldn’t have a reason to kick in the door if it wasn’t locked. I’d say we should test it but I doubt anyone will volunteer to have their door kicked in.” Kiera continued. “Though I’m surprised no one heard anything, I know he was at the end of the hall and we were all exhausted yesterday but you would’ve thought someone would’ve heard something.” The blonde wondered.

Kiera then moved out from the lock screen on the PDA and went into the notes section. “Nothing… It wouldn’t be that easy.” She sighed. The blonde then turned around at Mikia’s call. “Sure.” Kiera agreed, tossing the PDA back onto the bed. The two girls then worked together to pull out the dresser. Once they had moved it out the way the two of them checked for anything behind it but all they could see was a long scuff mark. “It’s like someone shoved it against the wall.” Kiera commented.

It was then that the intercom system again roared to life. It was time for the trail to begin. Kiera suddenly felt a wave of dread come over her. This was it. They’d either leave this trail with only the killer dead or they’d all be dead except for the killer. “We can do this.” She mumbled under her breath. “I guess we should get going.” Kiera said, motioning her hand towards the door. “Shall we go together?” She asked.

Location ~ Jason's Room > About to head to the elevator
With ~ kath1515 kath1515 SukiRikko SukiRikko Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best
OOC ~ Sorry it's a little short, I'm currently sick but wanted to get a post in!
🤧 Feel free to move Kiera to the elevator with you guys in your post!

Ryuji Kazan

Ryuji heard a familiar person making a not-so-subtle entrance, and when he saw Baltorr, all he could do was put his fingers on his temples and silently mouth the words, "Oh, Jesus..." When Ryuji looked up, he saw what looked like a glowing strand of red hair floating in the air that was pointing to him as Baltorr boldly accused Ryuji of being Jason's killer. "Oh, wow. You found a single strand of hair that looks like mine. Whoopedy-doo. That absolutely proves I'm the one who killed the guy in the dog costume. Yep, all that other evidence out there? Completely irrelevant, yes sir. Listen, Captain Cosplay. I'll admit, your whole 'demon lord' act is funny and all, but like I told Momo... please spare us all the migraine and save the theatrics for after we find the real killer, got it?"

Then, Monotora came over the loudspeaker again, this time announcing that the Class Trial was about to start. Ryuji cracked his knuckles in response. "Alright... let's go." He stated in a matter-of-fact manner as he followed his map over to the elevator which would presumably lead to the necessary courtroom. Along the way, he spotted Dozzco. "Nothing to do but to do it and do it right." Ryuji responded to her, giving her a quick thumbs-up while keeping his stoic frown.

Ryuji stopped at the aforementioned elevator while the other students began to congregate at the same spot. It was here, Ryuji thought, that lives would be on the line.

He had to see this nonsense through to the end.

He wanted the chance to bring hope and joy to others one more time.

Interactions:
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27
GrieveWriter GrieveWriter
@TrialElevator

A8C918C8-0922-45D3-9B3A-06C248E60C50.jpeg
Hana half heartedly participated in the investigation. She couldn’t bring herself to actually touch anything. This was... horrible. She didn’t understand how anyone could do this. As much as she wanted to get out she couldn’t do something like... this. She watched everyone else poke and prod at everything while she stood twiddling her thumbs. When a group left, she looked to Dozzco to see where to go. Hana trusted her. She couldn’t be a bad person, right? She’d helped her when she passed out, she had to be a good person.

Hana bit her lip when the class trial was announced. They had to figure out who did it or they’d die. This was too much pressure. Her mouth grew dry as Dozzco spoke. “How... how can you be so calm about this?” She didn’t get it. Their lives were on the line over a roasted dog! Whoever had done it... they had to find that person! She needed to tighten up her ponytail and just deal with this for a second! It was the only way.

Interactions: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Mikia Nakano
da04o29-31413fd7-857c-42a1-b413-4c2ab6f52948.jpg
With Kiera's help, Mikia revealed the area behind the dresser. She nodded at Kiera's observation, it really did look like someone had shoved it against the wall. Before Mikia could suggest looking elsewhere in the room, a voice came over the intercom system announcing the beginning of the class trial. "I guess it's time....", Mikia said. Time for them to convict someone. Not that they really had any choice in the matter. Hopefully, they just had enough evidence to do it. They knew the killer was for sure really strong, Mikia looked down at her hands, maybe for once her lack of upper body strength would come in handy and eliminate her as a suspect. She glanced over at Kiera next to her. Mikia didn't suspect her really. And the evidence didn't seem to be pointing that way in any case. Which was good because they seemed to get along well, plus the blonde was pretty cute. Not that it was the time to be thinking about that at all, but what's a girl to do? Mikia didn't plan to die on the ship alone and friendless. Who could it really be though? Hopefully, the evidence others had would firm up her thoughts on the matter.

"Yeah. Let's get going together!", Mikia said in response to Kiera's question. The group exited Jason's room and made their way to the elevators.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Interactions: Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best Kiery215 Kiery215 SukiRikko SukiRikko

OOC: Kiery215 Kiery215 I went ahead and moved Kiera to the elevators and I hope you feel better soon! SukiRikko SukiRikko I wasn't sure if you wanted your character to go to the elevators with them, so I'm very happy to change things if you want me to.

angy.png
Haruki Koibito

"Hey, watch who you're accusing! It's like you all don't know how to form a proper timeline in order to find proper suspects. Watch some of those murder shows, though it's just common sense, honestly! So back off, please!" She stepped in front of Ryuji, defending him vocally and physically. That's when the coms rang again with the condescending voice of the bear. "Right, we should be going I guess."

She took one last aggressive glance to Momo and Baltorr before going to the elevator with the rest of the class, lost in thought. She was still having a hard time piecing together the puzzle, mostly because she didn't even have all of the pieces. Hopefully everything was introduced in the class trial so she could get the proper verdict. Based on the intelligence of her classmates, she might be one of the only ones who can actually solve this crime.

There were a few exceptions of course, but most of them were concerned with keeping their character rather than finding an actual murderer.

quadraxis201 quadraxis201 Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

gZ00gQ4.png
"You do it to me so well
Hypnotic taking over me
Make me feel like someone else
You got me talking in my sleep"

♪ Location: Jason's Room-Elevator
♪ With: Kiera and Mikia-Everyone
♪ Feeling: Worried, concerned, uneasy
♪ OOC: Really short post again I'm sorry. I know I'm still not being good at posting right now I apologize. It's holiday week part one at work so it's been a little hectic here. Also kath1515 kath1515 you are completely fine with it!

Kiera went ahead and helped Mikia with the dresser before Kuro had a chance to reply. As long as they weren't hurting themselves, which it didn't seem like it, he wasn't going to complain. It was more being worried for the others for him then trying to impress anyone. They moved the dresser as they were all called to the elevator. With a nod, Kuro followed the group as they walked over. It still seemed so weird that it was one of them who did it. Sure, Kuro didn't put it past anyone. But he still was at a bit of a loss at who it could be. Maybe it's cause he still had to look over the clues from the kitchen but.

"Well at least we aren't the first ones here." With a nod of his head, Kuro glanced to the growing group. "It looks like no ones going to ride away and hide."

38b632e3a4e2376d466bda02bce0369b.jpgDozzco
Interaction/Mention: Andrita Andrita Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 quadraxis201 quadraxis201 SoftSmile SoftSmile StrawberryDreamer StrawberryDreamer

Whilst leaning against the wall, Dozzco kept track of who showed up first. Namely, she gave a polite little wave towards Ms. Hoodie as she strolled inside, glancing to the side as Baltorr arrived only to note the way his laughter cut out upon spotting her as well. Dozzco gave a little hum at this, but was more keen on returning Ryuji's thumb's up at the moment instead. Hana and Haruki were next, and Dozzco was sure she heard the familiar voices of others coming closer as well. But her attention was drawn to Hana instead, who seemed surprised by how nonplussed she seemed.

"Calm? Is that what you see this as?:kissopeneyes:" Dozzco tilted her head to the side "Then I guess I'm doin' my job better than even I knew.:lenny:"

She paused to give a small laugh to herself before raising a finger and shaking it at Hana, "In order to advertise, image is everything, hon.:blowkiss: People see something great and promising and all of a sudden wallets and inhibitions are loosening across the globe.:grinningteeth:"

She pulled her hand back and shrugged, "Showing the killer how worried and distressed I am will just embolden them, nothing throws an enemy off kilter like a foe that can't be shaken.:hornstongue;"

Putting one hand in her coat pocket, she leaned back against the wall of the elevator, "So keep it cool and hold your deck close to your chest, wouldn't want anyone recognizing a bad hand when the stakes are so high.:lenny:"

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 quadraxis201 quadraxis201 StrawberryDreamer StrawberryDreamer SoftSmile SoftSmile San San GrieveWriter GrieveWriter GlitterFist GlitterFist SukiRikko SukiRikko Miu-Miu Miu-Miu kath1515 kath1515
Kiery215 Kiery215
Andrita Andrita

All students approached and piled into the elevator, a feeling of dread filling their minds as the smooth silver doors and a Monotora wearing a bellhop uniform pressed the down button. Closing shut, the elevator slid sideways and then descended for what felt like ages before opening with a clean whooshing sound. Stepping out they would find themselves in a high tech coliseum. The stairs would lead to the center of the arena, but the table and chairs were actually up beside what looked like a throne. Walking cautiously they arrived and sat down around the round trial like table. Appearing from no where Monotora, wearing a golden leaf crown sat upon the throne.

Monotora leaned to one side, a beautiful mannequin like machine feeding him grapes. It's strings were very visible from where they sat, but it didn't do anything but fill them with more despair.

"Upupu, that was fast. I didn't think you would kill each other so soon. That just makes this all the more fun." Monotora bit into another grape, a smile on it's face. "I will explain the rules so clean out your ears. If the Blackened is found only the Blackened will be punished. If the Blackened isnt chosen correctly all but the Blackened are punished. However, unlike Monokuma there is one more rule. If you choose wrongly you have a chance to o redeem yourself. You can select a person to be a sacrifice to protect all of you and to punish the Blackened." Monotora laughed. "Now lets begin the first Extreme Class Trial."

Yuiko merely stared at the individual who glared daggers at her. Inwardlg she was freaking out, but her blank expression likely radiated an entirely different feeling. That of someone with complete indifference. Not even an uttering a voice in response would help. All she did was proceed to follow the others noiselessly where the others were going to attend the trial. After the explanation of the rules, she glared at Montora. "... You essentially compare us to pieces of chess: Always destined to fall into the prey of harming others. But, a question. Concerning the Blackend, if someone assisted them or anything similar, and only the one who killed was captured, would doom fall those who didn't find the assistant ?" . She asked in seemingly an methodical manner.

Monotora ate another grape, "only the Blackened may leave. The accomplice gets nothing in return for helping the Blackened. Upupu. There is no punishment for not finding the Blackened's accomplice."

YBpDUR8.png
Kiera was happy that Mikia and Kuro decided to accompany her to the elevator. Being on her own made her feel uneasy. Once they got to the elevator and everyone else arrived they all filled into the metal box, being assisted by Monotora. The elevator doors opened to what appeared to be some form of futuristic coliseum. It looked as though they all had their own podiums to stand at. Kiera moved to hers and nervously played with her hair whilst Monotora went through the rules. This is real, someone here killed one of us, Kiera thought.

It was time to begin, Kiera straightened out her dress and cleared her throat. “I guess we should start then. Maybe we should go over the details we know first?” Kiera began. “The victim was Jason Darkson, the furry injured guy we all met yesterday.” She continued. “The body was found in the kitchen, the cause of death being fire and blunt force trauma.” Kiera finished. “Time of death was 12:45am. Given that we all should have been sleeping at this time I assume no one has an alibi? Did anyone leave their room during the night?” The blonde questioned, probing for more evidence.

Location ~Trial Room
With ~ kath1515 kath1515 SukiRikko SukiRikko Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 quadraxis201 quadraxis201 StrawberryDreamer StrawberryDreamer SoftSmile SoftSmile San San GrieveWriter GrieveWriter GlitterFist GlitterFist Miu-Miu Miu-Miu Andrita Andrita Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best
OOC ~ I'll do shorter posts during the trials to keep things moving.

38b632e3a4e2376d466bda02bce0369b (2).jpgDozzco
Trial #1
Interaction/Mention: kath1515 kath1515 SukiRikko SukiRikko Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 quadraxis201 quadraxis201 StrawberryDreamer StrawberryDreamer SoftSmile SoftSmile San San GlitterFist GlitterFist Miu-Miu Miu-Miu Andrita Andrita Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best Kiery215 Kiery215

Stepping up to her podium, Dozzco looked around the room with interest. Her Visor changed colors several times as Miss Hoodie had Monotora confirm circumstances concerning accomplices. Dozzco made sure to give her a thumb's up for asking, before tilting her head towards Kiera as she tried to get things started. Dozzco folded her arms and nodded along until the matter of alibis was brought up, at that Dozzco waved a finger at her.

"Now now, no matter what we say in that regard there'd be no way to confirm or deny it without direct evidence.:lennymeh:" Dozzco brought her finger and tapped it against her visor "For instance, I could say here and now that Momo and I were out past dark investigating one of the Medical stations, but we were in our rooms far before midnight.:grinningteeth: I could say I never left my room after returning, but can provide no evidence to prove it.:lennyslash:"

Shaking her head, she raised her clipboard, "Questioning will only go so far, so let's continue with your earlier through-line and just focus on where the evidence takes us for now.;D We can confirm or deny potential suspects once we have a better understanding of what happened inside that kitchen.:blowkiss:"

scared.uncomfy.png
Haruki Koibito

"Actually, I have something that might be useful that we might have overlooked in the beginning. I only mentioned this to Ryuji when we were outside--Because that's when I thought of it. If we look into the rules, we can see the body discovery announcement is played after three people find the body excluding the killer. I'd like to recount who all came into kitchen in order, if that's okay. I believe counting where we were when the announcement was played could help us." She seemed unsure of herself, but still spoke with mediocre confidence. She couldn't lose her composure.

"Alright...Apart from that, Ryuji and I found the box outside, that had control over the sprinklers, I'm pretty sure. I investigated the flowers, and found traces of blood in them. That means the killer must have revisited it, or originally visited it after the initial killing. I think..." She trailed off for a moment before adding. "There was also a footprint leading off to the rooms, yeah!" She seemed happy for remembering something so minuscule.

Interactions/Mentions:
Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best quadraxis201 quadraxis201 GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Kiery215 Kiery215 Andrita Andrita kath1515 kath1515 SukiRikko SukiRikko Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 StrawberryDreamer StrawberryDreamer San San GlitterFist GlitterFist

Ryuji Kazan

As the elevator descended down, down, down into what looked to be some kind of coliseum, Ryuji could only whistle in amazement. "Wow. It really is bigger on the inside." As soon as Ryuji went over to the podium that had been marked as his, Monotora gave a brief overview of the rules. "Alrighty, that much I can surmise... we've gotta suss out the one that did the killing or else we're in trouble."

Once the Trial began, Kiera stated some facts that had been outlined in the Monotora File surrounding Jason. Ryuji decided to begin his testimony by stating what he did yesterday."Like I told everyone yesterday, when I left you guys to go back to my room, I was gonna check out the e-Handbook that the tiger left for me. Haruki and I saw each other on the way to our rooms, so we can kinda back each other up in that regard." Ryuji said to Kiera when she brought up alibis for the rest of the night. "I was in my room after that, testing the door-lock feature the e-Handbook had, and all I can say is... it didn't blow up in my hands upon booting up, so that's a plus. Then again, yeah... nobody can really back up much of anything, there." Dozzco had a point-- nobody else was with Ryuji in his room to back up such a claim. Thankfully, Haruki had decided to contribute something of her own, and Ryuji motioned towards her. "Yeah. That much we can establish. I saw Dozzie, 'Headphones', and Mikia once I left my room to get breakfast, and when we heard a scream, we ran to the kitchen together." When the Ultimate Arborist began to describe the evidence she and Ryuji had found, Ryuji shook his head. "Just a second, Haruki. We'll get to that at some point. Throwing all of our cards down from the get-go like that is bound to just confuse us. Instead, let's concentrate on one topic at a time, got it?"

Deep in the back of Ryuji's head, he had begun to come up with a theory, but... no... it was too soon to point fingers.

Interactions:

Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best
SoftSmile SoftSmile
kath1515 kath1515
SukiRikko SukiRikko
StrawberryDreamer StrawberryDreamer
San San
GlitterFist GlitterFist
Miu-Miu Miu-Miu
Andrita Andrita
Kiery215 Kiery215

Baltorr sighed.
"Do I really need to point out that I used my magic to find the one who did it? I have real evidence in my possession and it is specifically a strand of hair from our "pyromaniac"! He is the only one who has access to fireworks that does exactly what matches the damage on the furry!"
He took the hair out of his pockett to cast Locate person, as the hair glowed yet again and flew around to point at Ryuji.

quadraxis201 quadraxis201 Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best

YBpDUR8.png
Kiera sighed as Dozzco explained why no one could have an alibi. “That was kind of the point I was trying to make. I was hoping to trip someone up, or see if someone did actually see anything that we could take with a pinch of salt.” Kiera explained. “But it’s fine let’s just continue.” She smiled, trying not to seem like she was telling them off.

Haruki then brought up the body discovery announcement, with Ryuji stepping in to fill in the order. “Yes, that sounds right. We heard a scream what turned out to be Momo discovering the body. Mikia, Ryuji, Dozzco, and I then ran to kitchen where we heard the noise.” She recalled. Haruki then started to recall more of the evidence she had discovered. A footprint? Kiera pondered. Just like the one in Jason’s room? It wasn’t time for that yet. They needed to keep on one train of thought like Ryuji suggested.

It was then that Baltorr blurted out with his evidence of a hair. Kiera tilted her head, confused for a second. “Um Baltorr? Isn’t your own hair also red?” She questioned, a bit confused. “Also if that was found on the body, what colour hair does… did Jason have?” Kiera continued. “And I hate to ask Dozzco but would you be able to remove your hood? We don’t know what colour your hair is either.” The blonde added, hoping she didn’t offend the girl. She was merely trying to ensure that they dotted all the I’s and crossed all the T’s.

Location ~Trial Room
With ~ kath1515 kath1515 SukiRikko SukiRikko Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 quadraxis201 quadraxis201 StrawberryDreamer StrawberryDreamer SoftSmile SoftSmile San San GrieveWriter GrieveWriter GlitterFist GlitterFist Miu-Miu Miu-Miu Andrita Andrita Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best
OOC ~ N/A [Edit: Typo! Hoping not Hopping! :neutralteeth:]

Baltorr paused for a second before laughing at himself.
"So what if my hair is indeed red? My magic has never been more percise when I cast Locate person! If the strand belonged to me, it wouldn't have flown over to him now would it?"

Baltorr replied, before turning around and crossing his arms. "I myself have no reason to kill a person in a dog suit! He would have made a decent court jester!"

Baltorr also looked at the analyzer student and looked back at Kiera. "Might I also point out that some people prefer to keep masks on because they feel insecure about themselves? I myself prefer wearing my hood to conceal my eyes, because Eyes themselves tell interesting stories ya know?"

Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best Kiery215 Kiery215 GrieveWriter GrieveWriter quadraxis201 quadraxis201

Mikia Nakano
da04o29-31413fd7-857c-42a1-b413-4c2ab6f52948.jpg
Mikia slid into the waiting elevator along with the rest of the group. As soon as all of them had piled in, it began descending, eventually opening up to what appeared to be a coliseum. Mikia walked over to her marked podium, fluffing out her skirt in an attempt to calm her nerves. It was time, she thought to herself as the discussion began. She needed to make sure she didn't forget anything or get mislead. Hopefully, some of the skills she'd picked up through writing and interviewing for the blog would come in handy.

Mikia looked over as the conversation took off. They'd started recounting what had happened earlier that morning and the previous night, but Kiera and Dozzca were right, no one could really confirm any of it. The evidence Haruki had did seem like it would be helpful, though. She and Ryuji must have found a lot when they headed outside. The footprint was interesting too, they'd found that one inside Jason's room. But, Ryuji was right. They needed to focus on one thing at a time. It would be bad if they forgot something.

That was when Baltorr started talking about some hair he'd found, and did his spell thing. Sure, that did put some suspicion on Ryuji, but she wasn't sure if she wanted to put total trust in it, it was one hair. Kiera had questioned Baltorr's evidence almost immediately after he'd started pointing fingers. Mikia agreed, she thought it was too early to start calling people out. Of course, she had ideas on who it was, but she didn't want to point a finger at anyone without talking more. "Kiera is right! We need to be careful to look at all the evidence first.", Mikia said. After Baltorr defended his position and the presence of masks, Mikia spoke up again. "I mean, yeah, I understand that some people might want the masks because they feel insecure. But, we're searching for a murderer here! Don't we need to leave no stone unturned, and all that?".
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Interactions: Kiery215 Kiery215 SukiRikko SukiRikko Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 quadraxis201 quadraxis201 StrawberryDreamer StrawberryDreamer SoftSmile SoftSmile San San GrieveWriter GrieveWriter GlitterFist GlitterFist Miu-Miu Miu-Miu Andrita Andrita Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best

OOC: Sorry it took a while to get this up (writer's block was killing me), hope it's okay

38b632e3a4e2376d466bda02bce0369b.jpgDozzco
Interaction/Mention: kath1515 kath1515 SukiRikko SukiRikko Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 quadraxis201 quadraxis201 StrawberryDreamer StrawberryDreamer SoftSmile SoftSmile San San GlitterFist GlitterFist Miu-Miu Miu-Miu Andrita Andrita Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best Kiery215 Kiery215
Staying quiet throughout Haruki and Ryuji's recount of their investigation and the hours surrounding the body's discovery, Dozzco didn't move again until Kiera brought up the idea of her removing her hood. Dozzco's usual smiling emote vanished for a moment as her visor went blank. She gave a sigh at the suggestion before tilting her head as Baltorr defended his evidence from scrutiny, while also defending the continued the unsolicited removal of hoods.

Shaking her head, Dozzco slid a hand into her pocket before looking back to Kiera, "I'm not going to make a big deal of it, so just know that me removing my gear before you all is simply impossible and we'll leave it at that, Ms. Kross:lennymeh:"

After folding her arms she listened to Miaki speak before giving a shrug, "Actually, I agree with that.:lenny: All evidence must be scrutinized, so if our passionate Dungeon Master wishes to swear by this strand of hair, then I suppose I should point this out now.:closedeyessmile:"

Leaning forward on her podium, Dozzco tilted her head at Baltorr, "My apologies, Mr. Sabishi, but I cannot accept your parlor trick as definitive proof of anything based solely on the fact that you're the only person here who could possibly confirm its effectiveness.:closed eyes open smile:" she looked up to the top of the room for a moment and tapped against the side of her visor "You could be performing any number of manipulations on that hair in order to get it to single out Mr. Kazan, and not one of us lowly unmagical common folk would ever be able to tell.;D"

She held up a finger as she suddenly stood straight, "But let's say, for instance, that it does work exactly the way you claim it does.:lenny:" Folding an arm behind her back, she gestured to Ryuji "You now have evidence that Mr. Kazan could have been near the victim at some point... and that's pretty much it.:csmile: And as much as I'd have liked it to be simple as well, we can't use his history in Pyrotechnics as a solid link to this crime, given how different the sources of fire management are.:/:"

Shaking her head, she slid her clipboard out of her coat and flipped through some pages, "Right now I'd say we should instead confirm whether or not we were able to find whatever was used to break Jason's ribs.:lennyslash:" giving alight chuckle, she looked up whilst drumming her fingers on the clipboard "Full-disclosure, I was sort've hoping some of your would find the weapon in your own investigations.:kissopeneyes:"

gZ00gQ4.png
"You do it to me so well
Hypnotic taking over me
Make me feel like someone else
You got me talking in my sleep"

♪ Location: Colosseum
♪ With: Everyone
♪ Feeling: Worried, thinking
♪ OOC: Short post again but for trial reasons. Hopefully this works in some way.

For a while, Kuro stood back. There was not much he could add. Plus he was still battling in his head that this was happening. That they were all accusing each other and figuring out what happened. But he knew that this was all real. And one wrong move would mean doom for most of them. As soon as he heard Dozzco say weapon, something came into his head.

"I'm not sure if this counts as a weapon per say...More for the fact that you can't pick it up without another person or an enormous amount of strength." Kuro looked towards Kiera and Mikia to see their opinions and if he was on the right track before turning to Dozzco. "We did see that the table in Jason's room was forcibly pushed for whatever reason. I would presume to cause some sort of damage in some way? The file does say one of the causes of death was blunt force trauma. Would that be helpful in anyway?" Seeing no one else saying anything, Kuro lowered his head a little sheepishly. "Sorry. Like I said, I'm not sure if it is the weapon but if it would help in some way..."

YBpDUR8.png
Kiera smiled as Mikia agreed with her, and backed her up, it seems she’d managed to make a friend and ally with the girl during their investigation. Dozzco was then quiet for a moment before continuing. It’s impossible to remove her gear? Kiera pondered. Is she some sort of android or robot? The girl wondered. Kiera shook her head to remove such thoughts. Now wasn’t the time to get distracted. It was probably something mundane like she was having a bad hair day. “I understand that you might have reservations about removing your gear, I assume there is a reason you wear them. So I won’t push for you to remove them.” Kiera smiled, trying to be sympathetic. “However, unfortunately if you can’t confirm what colour your hair is we do have to put you as one of the possible owners of that hair.” The blonde explained, the smile falling from her face. She didn’t think it was Dozzco, it didn’t seem like something she would do, but without confirmation unfortunately she would have to rope the girl into that category.

Dozzco then moved along to scrutinise Baltorr’s evidence. “I agree, we have no confirmation that your ‘magic’ is accurate.” Kiera agreed, making an air quote gesture when saying the word magic. “Besides Ryuji’s talent revolves more around explosives then burning things. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t believe we found any evidence of an explosion?” The blonde added, backing up Dozzco’s defence.

The topic of conversation then moved onto the murder weapon. Kiera’s eyes widened when Kuro mentioned the dresser as the possible murder weapon. He was right that could have definitely been enough to break Jason’s ribs. She hadn't even thought about that. Kuro then started to question if he was right and Kiera quickly stepped in.
“No! I think you might be on to something. Nothing else we found, well at least nothing I witnessed so far, would be able to cause that kind of damage to someone's ribs.” Kiera agreed. “But like you said, that thing is heavy. It took both myself and Mikia to move it. You’d have to put a lot of force into it to move it on your own. Though it’s probably not impossible, especially if you were determined enough.” The blonde added.

Kiera’s eyes then lit up as she remembered something. “In fact we found evidence in Jason’s room to suggest that the killer was certainly strong, or at the very least determined. The door to Jason’s room was broken, like it had been kicked in with some force. Certainly no small feat. The damage to the door hinges vouch for the force used to break open the door.” She explained, brushing the hair away from her eyes.

Location ~Trial Room
OOC ~ Sorry, I meant to post yesterday but got distracted!

Last edited:
Ryuji Kazan

As Baltorr gave his little rant, Ryuji could only facepalm and let out an enormous sigh of frustration. "I'm... I'm really going to have to say this, aren't I...?" Ryuji turned to Baltorr and, underneath his goggles, narrowed his eyes to mere slits. "I'm a pyrotechnician, not a fucking pyromaniac. There's a huuuuuge difference, Mister 'Level 100 Investigation'. One makes displays for entertainment purposes, the other sets stuff on fire because reasons. I would have thought this distinction would be obvious, but apparently not." Returning to a neutral position, Ryuji added, "Also, you can make a strand of hair fly... cool beans. Tell you what-- and not here, since I feel like the tiger would have a conniption-- unless you can shoot fifty-foot flames, I don't believe a word of that magic crap." When Baltorr mentioned he had no reason to have killed Jason, Ryuji raised a finger. "And, okay, let's say... hypothetically speaking, I did commit the crime. Tell me, what reason would I have had to kill Jason? We all met each other just yesterday, and honestly, aside from some annoyance, I don't outright hate anyone here enough to commit murder. Just saying, Baltorr... freely throwing accusations like that does nothing but make you the suspicious one. Moving on." Ryuji would have argued that Baltorr had also never seen any of Ryuji's fireworks, but at this point, that would nearly be the same as arguing with a brick wall.

Thankfully, both Dozzco and Kiera had stepped in to defend Ryuji, which he gratefully accepted with folded arms and a nod.

Kuro had mentioned how the table in Jason's room had been forcibly pushed and how it could have possibly been used as the murder weapon, but something in Ryuji's mind said otherwise. He would need some confirmation to see if this thought would be correct, though. "I wasn't there, but a table of that size, judging by how you put it..." Ryuji said to Kiera. "...I wouldn't rule it out completely, either. It'd be inefficient as hell, but it could work if someone was strong enough to full-on unhinge a bedroom door, as you found. Though, there's something on my mind that maybe I oughta ask that could change things." And then, Ryuji said...

"Question for the tiger."
Ryuji turned around to face Monotora. "I know we can't chuck a dead body off of the boat, that much is obvious based on the rules, but what about disposing of evidence? Would it be legal to toss a murder weapon off of the ship so the investigators could not find it? If yes... then what I initially thought earlier during my investigation of the kitchen could be a possibility."

Interactions:
Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best
SoftSmile SoftSmile
kath1515 kath1515
SukiRikko SukiRikko
StrawberryDreamer StrawberryDreamer
San San
GlitterFist GlitterFist
Miu-Miu Miu-Miu
Andrita Andrita
Kiery215 Kiery215

Monotora sat up giving them all a once over. "Listen good, in the rules on your PDAs I made it expressly clear you cannot litter. You can hide the murder weapon if there is one but blatantly tossing it in restricted areas or destroying them is prohibited." He paused for emphasis, "if someone did that I'll mince them to piece. If it wasn't for it being for the murder trial, the punk who damaged the door would've been fed to my Monoshark. If I wasn't bored...upupu said too much, nevermind." He went back to enjoying his grapes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back