• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

d a i s y

Hey, welcome to my search thread!

My name is Daisy, I'm 22, and I'm looking for some long-term RP partners - I enjoy modern/realistic RP, urban fantasy, romance, drama, and angst.
I don't mind what age you are as long as we keep the writing age appropriate. :33:
I prefer to write female or NB characters and I don't mind what gender your character is!
I'm LGBTQ+ friendly. <3
I'm happy to do either romantic or platonic (friends, siblings) ships!
I'm happy to do FxF, NBxF, FxM, NBxNB, or MxM.
I don't have a preference on post length/POV - I'm happy to do anything from 1st person one liners to 3rd person past tense paragraphs - I'm super flexible.
Happy to play multiple side characters.
I love to chat in PMs, send pictures, and create new plot twists/events often. Let's be friends too! :bishiesparklesl:
I'm able to reply daily!

I like to RP in the present year - so all RPs would be be set in 2021-2022.
I'm happy to RP dark themes as long as you're 18+.
We can also mix & match any of the below! I'm super open-minded.

Original Plots
- Our characters meet at one of their parents' weddings.
- Our characters meet at a library/bookstore.
- Our characters meet on social media and meet up after years of long-distance friendship/romance.
- My character adopts a dog from the shelter and a few months later your character, the original owner of the dog, comes looking for them.
- My character is your characters dog walker/dog sitter.
- My character is a tourist and your character is the tour guide.
- Our characters were lovers once upon a time but when your character finds out that mine has died (disappeared) they eventually move on. My character turns out to be alive and they meet again but your character is in a relationship with somebody else.
- My character rejects your character but then finds themselves jealous when they see your character with somebody else.
- Our characters keep meetings in their dreams.
- Our characters are exes that meet up after a few years when your character finds out the necklace they gave my character during the relationship is actually a magical artefact.
- Our characters work together to find a partner for their awkward mutual friend and end up falling for each other in the process.
- Our characters meet each other for the second time at a convention.
- Our characters are both counsellors at the same summer/winter camp.
- Our characters are cast as a couple in a TV Show/Movie.

- My character works night shifts and listens to a late night radio show and falls for the presenter (your character) even though they doesn't even know what the other looks like.
- Our characters have to date in secret because of somebodies disapproval.
- Our characters meet as adults, co-workers, and as they're chatting one of them recalls that they had a crush on the other all the way through elementary school and the other one doesn't know anything about it.
- Our characters made a marriage pact as little kids.
- A high-school/college reunion rekindles a romance between our characters.
- Our characters meet at a costume/masked party.
- Our characters have been dating for years. When my character gets into an accident and falls into a coma they wake up with amnesia and struggle with accepting that they're in a relationship with somebody they don't know.
- Our characters are dating but my character finds out that your character is only dating them to get back at somebody else.
Pairings
- Arranged Marriage
- High-School Students
- University/College Students
- Roommates
- Neighbours
- YouTubers/Streamers
- Co-Workers
- Vets​
- Actors
- Singers/Music Artists
- Coffee Shop​
- Restaurant/Chefs
- Zookeepers​
- Country Romance
- Disney Characters at a Theme Park
- Gamer x VR Character
- Mermaid x Surfer
- Secret Relationships
- Vampire x Human
- Vampire x Vampire
Fandoms (OCs Only)
- Harry Potter
- Teen Wolf
- Vampire Diaries
- Disney
- Twilight
- BTS
- Bridgerton
- Grey's Anatomy
- Toradora
- Monthly Girls' Nozaki-Kun

Message me if you want to plan something together & don't be afraid to suggest anything else I haven't mentioned that you think I would like!

Thanks for reading!!! :angelD:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back