• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Daggers in the Dark (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Simon Strut Simon Strut first, sorry for the ping, second: I know it’s very off topic rn but, Hi! Nice to meet you! How’s it going so far?
Hii. I totally missed that notification.

No need to apologise!

Thanks, it's nice to meet you too. I really like your character. Honestly all the characters seem pretty cool! Which ones are still active if you don't mind me asking?

I'm a creative writing and sociology student but I used to use RPnation a lot around 6/7 years ago, but sort of stopped. I play lots of DnD so I still do RP, but this site has changed so much since I last used it.

Thanks, it's nice to meet you too. I really like your character. Honestly all the characters seem pretty cool! Which ones are still active if you don't mind me asking?
Atm I think you can say that everyone still are? (Except those who are clearly stated to have withdrawn)

Hii. I totally missed that notification.

No need to apologise!

I'm a creative writing and sociology student but I used to use RPnation a lot around 6/7 years ago, but sort of stopped. I play lots of DnD so I still do RP, but this site has changed so much since I last used it.
Ah no worries ^^

Okay good to know

Thanks ^^ Though I also can’t give you more information regarding the active characters than Yoikes already did, mostly cuz I myself have no idea. Sorry.

Ooh! What you’re studying sounds interesting! I’m currently doing a commercial school in means in getting into the hotel business, though currently I’m mostly studying for a really big English exam. Most of the site layout n stuff changed rather recently and I’m not sure wether I like it or not yet, haha

Oh wow good luck!!

Personally, I like the new site design. Idk I found them much simple and neat
Thanks! I definitely need it because the exam is in 16 days and I haven’t done anything for it so far, hehe

True and I like how it highlights new dms or unread ones better.

I might have spent a little while working out Yuki's signature watermark. I am incredibly untalented in both, drawing and caligraphy, so it looks terribly done. But: I have looked into the various ways to spell Yuki in Kanji and found two signs for Yu and Ki that I have combined into one sign as her singature. While they are spoken as Yuki, the two seperate signs stand for Lineage/Origin and Precious/Priceless, which I found fitting enough for Yuki as the daugther of important buisness people with high expectations and with art being her escape from that reality, the watermark makes a lot of sense too, imo.
Yuki Signature.png

Im late

428cc1ad81ed44df5980b9dd50a72c0b.jpg

Yeah I'm so sorry for my silence, work got a bit much and I also bit off more than I could chew and ended up burnt out. I have a lot on my plate today but I'll try to squeeze in a post whenever I can!

Yeah I'm so sorry for my silence, work got a bit much and I also bit off more than I could chew and ended up burnt out. I have a lot on my plate today but I'll try to squeeze in a post whenever I can!

Please take care of yourself first!!

Afternoon y’all! How’s it going so far?

We (my entire class and I) are successfully cutting class again, hehe. Though the teacher also wasn’t mad or at least not yet so I’m pretty confident there’s no big punishment or anything. Besides I never miss class anyways, so yeah. The 4 lessons I missed between today and yesterday are no big deal

Afternoon y’all! How’s it going so far?

We (my entire class and I) are successfully cutting class again, hehe. Though the teacher also wasn’t mad or at least not yet so I’m pretty confident there’s no big punishment or anything. Besides I never miss class anyways, so yeah. The 4 lessons I missed between today and yesterday are no big deal
Shit teacher sent us an angry email. I completely diverted the situation though so all of us look innocent and like we try our best to make up for our big mistakes, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back