• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

D&D 5e, Baby! [seeking: DM!]

Seems like we’re half for Discord lol. So maybe at the very least we can use it for bots and ooc content. However I don’t know anything about formatting posts on here really 😂

OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi Sherwood Sherwood

Just covering all bases here. If we had to move 💯 to Discord because we could not find a DM/GM on site, would that be a dealbreaker for you? I’m willing to wait and see if we find someone on here, but I don’t want to wait so long that everyone loses interest if I could potentially find a DM faster elsewhere.

I'm in a bunch of other games as it is, so don't hold things up on my account. If you guys want to go to discord or some other site, I won't feel discouraged.

Moving to discord wouldn't be a deal breaker for me.

Getting a feel for the DM and their style is more likely what'd either make me excited to start or spook me away.

FatalForest FatalForest Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi Sherwood Sherwood

I was hit up by a dm on a different site that wishes to run either Tomb of Annihilation or Dragon of Icespire for us. Unfortunately, this DOES mean we will have to mosey on over to Discord 💯. Those are are still interested despite the move to Discord, and who would like to do one of the two games mentioned, let me know and I’ll give you a link as soon as our lovely DM sets up a server!

Got a bunch of Q's to bombard the DM with about how they want to do this, but I'm down for the ride.

Definitely all good!! Once the server is up, the DM will be available for any and all questions and concerns. If anyone decides after that that this isn’t a game they’d like to play after asking about specifics, there will be absolutely no hard feelings. 😊 I’m just very grateful you all showed initial interest and I really hope we can all play together for a long time to come!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back