• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

D&D 5e, Baby! [seeking: DM!]

It’s hard to say what is and isn’t allowed just yet, as the DM would determine that. I personally do think that the... incubus? Would be funny lol! Isn’t incubus the male counterpart of succubus? Well, whatever the case, it’s hilarious, but may definitely end up not allowed depending on the comfort of other players and the ruling of the DM.

Would this be a point buy, rolled, or fixed stats?

Sherwood Sherwood Awesome, I’ll add you ASAP! I think some of us have already rolled, but again, that’s an excellent question for once we have a DM! The player slots are full, so I’ll go ahead and adjust my main post so we are only looking for a DM!

It’s hard to say what is and isn’t allowed just yet, as the DM would determine that. I personally do think that the... incubus? Would be funny lol! Isn’t incubus the male counterpart of succubus? Well, whatever the case, it’s hilarious, but may definitely end up not allowed depending on the comfort of other players and the ruling of the DM.
Yes, an incubus is the male version of a succubus, but I will always refer to that char a male succubus on account of his personality... that is him being a total pussy.

Edit: You can put me down for warlock/wizard. I'll 99% end up one of the two.

Yes, an incubus is the male version of a succubus, but I will always refer to that char a male succubus on account of his personality... that is him being a total pussy.

Edit: You can put me down for warlock/wizard. I'll 99% end up one of the two.
Lol! Well, definitely fair enough! 😂

Also if anyone wants to like, scheme as far as giving our characters some kind of history, HMU with a message on here and we can plot! I’d be so game for that lol!

Life, Death, and Knowledge. Lawful Good Wood Elf is the Life, True Neutral Yuan-ti is Death, and True Evil Human is Knowledge.

I could always twist my human into elf, shes the one I’m the least attached to. I dunno, I’ll figure something out

To be fair, I was only running human for the stat bonuses, and it’s been a few years since I’ve gotten to play a Drow or high elf hahah

We still need a storyteller, but I'm looking forward to this.

I am not a big fan of using discord. I much prefer to be able to do the play by post system, but that is just my personal preference.

I think Discord would work. I’ve done play by post on there before, and you can even set up dice rolling bots and stuff. I like that I’d be able to get notifications that way haha

I tend to dislike discord for IC. It's not exactly made for hosting formatted text, and I love me some formatted text.

That said, for something like DnD all of the channel, roles, and bot options are really nice, so I don't have a problem with it in this case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back