• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Cursed Island

Emilia joined up with the others as well, but Nidia seemed to be taking a while.

Roy sighed as he headed down the tunnel. "Is this really necessary?"

"Where's the leopard?", Jalin tapped his cane and did a count. Siege, Emilia, Katsuo, himself, Roy was elsewhere...

"I swear, if she's doing something," Siege's claws dug into her palms as she gritted her teeth.

"Hang on..." Emilia pulled up her amulet to call Nidia.

Nidia answered, and they could see she was looking around. "Everything looks the same in here..."

Siege looked over the bannister and saw the floor, "Alright, I'm coming to get you," she looked at the others, "if shhe comes back and pieces it's because she got handsy," she said before she stomped off to go get Nidia.

Jalin looked at Katsuo and raised an eyebrow as the girls departed. "I don't think it is normal for women to be so violent."

"Nidia!", Siege called when they got to floor V. How did Nidia get four floors down without asking anyone for help?

Katsuo shook his head. "You've not spent enough time around beast races."

"Siege!" Nidia showed up running towards with arms wide. Emilia stepped in front of Siege to take the hug in her stead. Nidia paused as she realized she hadn't been blocked or otherwise injured and looked at who she was hugging. "...Emilia!"

"No, I don't think I have..." But if Sal was any metric, he wanted to. "I suspect much will be learned on this continent." At least Common was the most common language.

"How did you get down here?", Siege demanded, "R is four floors up!"

"Then I suggest you don't linger on floors you aren't doing business on," Naela smiled that businesswoman smile and walked away.

"Seriously, Nidia, we're getting out of here," Siege grabbed Nidia's hand and started dragging her towards the stairwell up.

Nidia looked at Siege as she walked with her, letting go of Emilia to press against Siege's arm. Emilia followed behind.

The girls got back to the floor they'd started on at the same time as Roy finally found his way back from the group box. "is that everything?", Jalin asked.

"Got the cat, deposited money," Siege nodded.

Roy looked over. “Yes, we’re done.” He gestured for her to lead on before following.

Nidia was still on Siege’s arm.

To keep Nidia from running off and getting lost, Siege held onto Nidia until they were out of the building and on the way back to the inn to collect Turac and get to work on getting supplies. Once they were out of the building, Siege shook her arm vigorously in an attempt to dislodge Nidia.

Despite getting scratched a bit, Nidia resisted still. Emilia spoke up. "The sooner you let go, the longer I'll let you ride on my backside." Nidia popped off immediately upon hearing that, gravitating over and stick to Emilia instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back