• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Cursed Island

"Niudisa might provide some clearer answers."

----------

Poli nodded and hopped on, reforming the bodysuit.

Lyak seemed to shrink a bit at the mention of the fairy, shaking her head.

------------
Bodysuit on and decks in hand, she went to go see who wanted a tent. Starting with Emil, she remembered how Veo just about lost it from sensory overload in the bard's body, he couldn't be having a nice time in the forge.

"Mm, very well. I can't say I blame you." Erina went back to her loom before she paused and looked over again. "So, do you want some clothes? If nothing else, it'll be something clean to wear when that gets dirty."

----------

Emil was in his corner, wiping down his lute to keep it clean. He glanced up as Jerry approached.

Lyak glanced down at her patchwork pants again, "I guess so...?"

-----------
Jerry explained what she was doing and asked Emil if he'd like one of the soundproof tents so he could get away from all the noise.

Erina smiled and drew some thread. "Then I will need to measure you, to make sure it fits."

----------

Emil smiled and nodded. "Yes, I would appreciate that."

"You measure clothes?", that seemed an alien concept to the goblin. Considering her own pants didn't fit very well and were mostly patches, it was likely she had just slapped patches together to keep something in one piece.

-------------
"Arighty," Jerry smiled, "You planning to bunk with anyone? We've got a limited supply of tents, I just figured you'd need a soundproof one."

"Well, of course. If it's too small, you wouldn't be able to put it on. And if it's too big, it would just fall off." Erina walked over to her with the thread to start taking measurements.

----------

Emil paused. "Ah... Well, if we're short on tents, I could ask Veo if she'd want to share one."

Lyak was confused, but Erina seemed to know what she was talking about when it came to clothes, so she stood still for the measurements to be taken.

----------
Jerry smiled, "Making a move, eh?", she chided, bopping the bat on the shoulder. "I'm just messing with you." She went to go around and do the rest of the party. Nalla, Emfa, and Joanne volunteered to bunk together if there was a tent big enough. There was, one of the tents was built to have four segments added onto it for a field hospital. It was more than big enough.

Once Erina had the measurements she needed, she set the bundle of threads with the others and got back to work.

-----------

Emil chuckled before clearing his throat as Jerry left. He stood up and decided to go ahead and check with Veo.

Veo was doing checks on the others, making sure everyone was alright. She'd actually been on her way to see how Emil's ears were handling the noise when Emil found her. "Oh, hey, I was looking for you! How are your ears?"

"Hey, Erina," Jerry called as she approached the Arachne. "I'm setting up tents for everyone, you want one?"

Emil gave Veo a smile. “They’re fine, thanks to these earplugs. How are you doing?”

Erina glanced over, pausing her work. “Mm, how big are they?”

"I'm okay," Veo nodded, "Were you looking for me or did I get lucky and not have to look for you?"

Jerry gestured over to the soundproof tent, "I mean, that's the one me and Asta are staying in, Emil and Veo are taking another like it, there's one more in that size and there's a few big ones that aren't soundproof." The soundproof ones were plenty big enough that Erina would have more than enough space for her loom and bed if she chose.

"Yes, I was looking for you. Jerry is setting up tents for everyone and asked me if I planned to share with anyone, so I figured I would ask if you were interested."

Erina looked at the tent for a moment before she nodded. "Yes, that would be nice. Thank you."

"Oh?", Veo smiled, "Are you sure?" She didn't sound like she objected, if anything she sounded like she liked that idea.

"Cool," Jerry turned to go see about the others, then turned back, "Would you mind bunking with anyone? There's a lot of us and I don't know how far the tents will go."

Emil nodded. "Of course, if it's alright with you."

"Hm? No, I don't mind sharing space if needed." Erina turned to her work again as she spoke.

"Of course it's alright!", Veo pulled Emil into an embrace. Of all the people in the party, Emil was the one she'd most happily stay with.

-------------
"Alright," Jerry nodded, "I'll go see if Adran's got a bunkmate yet." She waved over her shoulder. "What about you, Lyak, you got a place to sleep?"

"I..." Lyak glanced around, "No, but I don't really like sleeping inside."

"Your choice," Jerry shrugged, "That just leaves Niudisa." She went to go find the fairy and see how her sleeping situation looked.

Emil let out a small squeak before he chuckled. "Well, that settles it then."

----------

Erina paused for a moment before shaking her head dismissively and getting back to work.

Niudisa was reviewing some notes of hers in her little workspace that she'd set up.

"Has Jerry set up the tents, yet?", Veo looked up and around and didn't see any other tents. "I guess not."

----------
"Hey, Niudisa, you want a tent to work in?", Jerry held up one of the tent cards, "Probably better than out here.'

Emil looked around as well. "I think she's still sorting out who goes where."

----------

Niudisa looked over. "Hm, I suppose that would be nice. Better yet if I could get that alchemy card set and put it in there. Think Adran still has it though."

"I guess we can just wait for a bit then," Veo smiled.

--------------
Jerry flipped through the deck, "He thinks he's sneaky," she held up the card, "He doesn't know what sneaky means." She put the cards back in the deck, "I'll set your tent up once I know who's going where." She turned to go find Adran, who wasn't very far away with his leopard. "Tent space is limited, go ask Erina if she's willing to share with you," she instructed the warlock.

"You sure?", Adran scratched the back of his head, "I think she's still mad at me."

"You can always sleep on stone."

"Going." Adran got up to go see what Erina was up to and to ask, and Jerry went to go unfold tent cards and furbish. He was working on a line to try and smooth things over, but Erina in a dress was a drastic change he wasn't expecting. The effect was quite nice, actually. "..." Cat seemed to have his tongue.

Emil nodded. "I guess so."

----------

Niudisa nodded and looked back to her notes.

Erina didn't seem to notice him as she just kept weaving, but she eventually spoke up. "If you've come to watch me work, you can sit closer than that."

Adran nodded. How do you work your way through a conversation like this? He'd never gotten this far before. "You mind if we, uh..." Oh, screw it, trying to be tactful was making him look and feel like a dumbass. "You wanna share a tent?"

"I don't mind. We've shared sleeping space before, after all." Erina kept smiling at him, but it wasn't the same warm smile she'd given Lyak. No, this smile was cold. The look of a spider watching an insect struggle in her web.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back