• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π˜€π˜Άπ˜­π˜΅π˜ͺ𝘷𝘒𝘡𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘢𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘢 π˜ͺπ˜₯𝘦𝘒𝘭π˜ͺ𝘻𝘦 [ 𝘱𝘒𝘳𝘡𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘒𝘳𝘀𝘩 ]

frog

One Time Luck
Hi, I'm Frog! I'm twenty-two years old and have been roleplaying on forum-based roleplay sites for around half my life now. I would consider myself semi-advanced to advanced depending upon my level of inspiration for a thread, and my responses usually consist of several paragraphs of varying lengths.

I am online daily; however, I do not always respond right off the bat. Unfortunately, I lead a despairingly busy life. For this reason, it may, on occasion, take anywhere from one day to a week for me to respond. If you find I have not responded to you within a week's time, this doesn't mean I have forgotten about you or that I do not want to roleplay with you. Most likely, what this means is my stoned ass has either forgotten or lost the messages/thread within which we were communicating. Just have patience, and give me a bump or shoot me a PM. I PINKY PROMISE I won't be annoyed with you because, chances are, I would very much like to continue - A gentle reminder is all I need!

I am the kind of person who enjoys playing as original characters, but this does not necessarily mean that I'm over here wanting you to play a trillion canon characters for me or something. Nah. I like to keep things even and LOVE reading about and roleplaying with other people's OCs. In fact, some of my absolute favorite roleplays are entirely alternate universe, without any canon characters involved.

Keep in mind that I do not do group roleplays. I like to keep things 1x1! By the same token, I also like for both of us to be able to play as at least two characters, that way both of our characters can have a "partner in crime," if you will!

Anyway, now that you know a little bit about me, it's time for me to give you lil kings, queens, and royal highnesses my unfortunately somewhat short inspiration list!

β™‘ Kingdom Hearts
β™‘ Disenchantment
β™‘ Naruto
β™‘ Parasyte
β™‘ Warrior Cats
β™‘ Vampires [esp anne rice/iwtv vampires!!]

If any of these tickle your fancy, shoot me a dm, and I'll get some characters and a plot rolling with you as soon as possible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back