• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Prophet - Laurence Barnes
  • Prophet awoke in a dark, vast and open space with no light. He could feel that the air was a comfortable 70 degrees, but really he wasn't worried about the temperature. Just where was he? One moment he was on his personal island, and now in a void?
    "Hello? Anyone else...Anything else here?" He asked, feeling a strange ethereal presence amongst himself.
    "Prophet, You can sense me, very well. You remember the Hive?" A voice spoke, as if it were inside of his head.
    "Yeah, I do remember those bastards. Who...Were are you?" The man asked, already ready to throw a punch if he had to.
    "I am the Silent One, I watch over the infinite sea of space and time. Im afraid when you destroyed the Hive in your world, well, you got rid of them in your universe. But the dark matter that spread out, it broke the space and time continuum, and now the Hive is rapidly spreading. I brought you and some others here to save all of existence as we know it, and two you may know." The voice told him with a serious distorted tone.
    "A god, eh? So why can't you do it? Snap them from existence?" Prophet asked.
    "I am risking enough as it is. The balance of space and time is on a thin string, and the Old Gods will awaken if I do anything further. This conversation even makes the risk higher, in fact. But I must do what I have to, as you all have done in your times."

darkred darkred

Alcatraz - James Rodriguez
  • The former grunt sat up and scanned his surroundings, the nanosuit had luckily already rebooted. Was this death? He recalled destroying the Hive structure in Central Park, and a short 'review' by the former suit's owner, and now he was here.
    What even was here? Alcatraz froze, detecting a few more...un-natural presences. One felt familiar, very familiar.
    Wait, How was Prophet alive? He knew that presence from anywhere, as the nanosuit had the abilities to detect and track other nanosuits.
    His head also hurt badly, and somehow the suit could not ease the pain.
    "Ah, Alcatraz. Welcome to the Void, a place between space and time, unreachable by the Ceph forces of the Hive." A strange voice told him
    "Prophet, Meet your once successor, Alcatraz." The voice spoke, the void turning all white, revealing everyone there.
    "My god, son. Is that...Is that really you?" Prophet asked, half-surprised.

darkred darkred

Back