• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Crossing the line 1x1 with Hazbin_Transformers

Characters
Here
Kain smiled back, as they made it outside. “You’re welcome, you deserve the world love” He said placing a gentle kiss on her forehead before she shifted as they made it to the trail. He started an easy jog, enjoying the feel of nature and the contented feeling of freedom to be with who he wanted whenever.

She just smiled at how sweet he was "what did i do to deserve someone like you..' she just quietly asked before she'd shifted. Her wolf easily keeping up with him though would wander off exploring for a few moments before returning. She did flick her ears though as if keeping an eye on their surroundings, the last ambush still had her a bit on edge.

Kain smiled, watching her wolf exploring the woods although he could feel that she was keeping alert. He didn’t blame her, especially after the two rogue vampires had attacked them. He kept up the easy jog, remembering the root and avoiding it this time. It seemed like it took no time to get to the bridge.

Her wolf finally seemed to be letting her guard down and jumped into the river splashing around and chasing the fish having fun. She soon tired out finally and lay on the shore line beside him

He sat down on the shore watching her chase the fish with a smile on his face. He laid back again, enjoying the gentle breeze when Astrid came to at behind him. He brought a hand down and ran his fingers through her fur, rumbling contentedly.

She playfully shook her fur getting him soaked before just laying over on her side purring acting all innocent. She had gotten a second wind at some point and was now chasing the fish again and had somehow managed to catch a smaller one. Tearing some of the meat off, fish wasn’t a preferred diet but it was there and she’d gotten the munchies.

He blinked as she got water all over him. Huffing playfully, he pulled himself into a sitting position before she started chasing the fish again. He made a face as she caught and began eating it. Fish was probably the one food he really didn’t enjoy. “You better not lick me with that fish breath” He teased, bringing one leg up and tucked it to his chest, arm around it. The smile on his face was bright though and his voice was playful.

She immediately perked up still holding the fish in k9-s almost like she took it as a challenge and went bounding out of the water. Instead of licking him she just dropped the fish in his lap clearly going for his technicality

“Ew!” He said playfully, taking the half eaten fish off his lap and setting it beside him. “Thanks love” He looked at her with teasingly playful narrowed eyes. Without a real warning, he lunged to tackle her in a playful manner. Though his motion was a little off and he went more to one side than the other, crashing into the river.

Astrid just smugly wagged her tail but playfully helped at his sudden lunge that sent them both rolling back into the river. She scrambled up shaking out her coat standing In the shallow water tilting her head curiously. She couldn’t really tell if he’d meant to fall in the river or not but licked him square in the face

He looked up as he came to a stop in the shallow side of the river. He noticed Astrid looking at him before he got a lick in the face. "I thought I said don't lick me in the face with the fish breath" He said playfully, getting into a crouch and looking at her. "You're in for it now love" He said, taking his hands and splashing water at her with his mouth in a playful smile.

Astrid playfully jumped out of the path his splashing and pounced on the water to splash him back though it didn’t really work. She then sprung out of the water playfully wagging her tail on the shore line

Kain dodged the spray and smirked, watching as she jumped onto the shore. He shifted his crouch and sprung out of the water with a playful rumble, aiming for her chest in a tackle, aiming to pull her down to her side and land on top.

Astrid went to scramble but wasn't quite quick enough and they went rolling again and he pulled her down with him. She landed lightly on her side underneath him with a playful growl attempting to use a hind foot to kick his legs off her

He could feel her under his chest and smirked. Kain could also feel her try and kick his legs off. He twisted himself so that his legs pinned her hips before placing a kiss on her snout. He rumbled playfully as he looked at her, having longer legs was beneficial with pinning but all his weight was braced there, so his arms were only loosely wrapped on her neck.

She wriggled having a hind paw pressed into his stomach until he twisted and pinned her hind legs down with his weight. Growling playfully she wriggled before giving up and just huffed in defeat.

Kain smirked as he heard the defeated huff and smiled, before rolling off onto the side, landing on his back in the dirt. He felt a yawn escape his mouth as he looked up at the sky. His stomach also growled low, feeling hungry now as well realizing that the day was slowly winding down.

She shifted once he rolled off her and playfully rolled over to pin him down “hungry?” She teased. She leaned down giving him a playful kiss before standing up and offering her hand. Her stomach began to rumble to, the fish not even enough to make a dent in her hunger

He smiled, his hands came up rest on her back when she kissed him and he kissed her back. He took her hand when she offered it and stood up beside her. "I'm starving" He said, beginning the walk back to the castle. "I think Julianne has steak with some boiled white rice for dinner" He said before looking over at her "Much better than fish" He teased with a smile.

Astrid rolled her eyes as they walked playfully “she was having fun. I’m not about to argue with her she just pour all evening.” She heard his stomach growl “aren’t you like always hungry at this point?”

Kain smiled over at her. "I could tell she was having fun. Its nice to play with your wolf, she is certainly something beautiful. Though, you are both beautiful" He said. "I'd eat all day if I could though" He chuckled as they saw the castle come into view. "The only downside to having the only real nourishment being blood is normal food won't cut it so I always feel hungry because I keep myself to just breakfast and dinner" He said.

Astrid blushed with a soft smile, her wolf rumbling in happiness before settling down "Your just trying to win brownie points" she teased but tilted her head "why?"

He rubbed the back of his neck. "It worked though" He winked at her. "I was a troubled child growing up. I was always in the kitchen stealing blood, mostly to gain the attention of my parents. It got so bad that my nanny had to force a schedule for me and the blood supply was locked unless it was breakfast or dinner. It became a normal thing for me as I grew. Of course, I wouldn't waste blood now as I know better but it just kind of stuck. I'll have a snack of it when I need it but my body is pretty good at keeping regulation. That's why I usually run before either breakfast or dinner because of the energy I expend" He explained. "Sometimes my body just needs the extra but I put it off until mealtime" He added as they entered the castle, him holding the door open.

She walked in but frowned "Kain that doesn't sound healthy..." she headed towards their room to get cleaned up before dinner. "You should really have lunch.. that's close to attempting to starve yourself..."

He shrugged looking at her, following her to their room. He washed his face real quick and changed his tank into a tee shirt. "I never really thought about it until now because its been that way for the last hundred or so years" He said, sitting on the couch. "I mean, they just started removing the locks on the fridge about ten years ago but its so engrained that I got used to trying to nourish on normal snacks. That's the reason we started the farming according to my parents, so it would give me an outlet so I didn't try and waste the blood." He said, bringing on leg up and cocking it over his other leg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back