• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Crossing the line 1x1 with Hazbin_Transformers

Characters
Here
He smiled, wrapping on arm around her shoulder. “I know, I’m sure it will be just fine. I just worry, especially with your safety on my mind too. I may not be a wolf, but you’re mine little mate” He said playfully, kissing the top of her head. He let his eyes close as he rested his head on hers.

Astrid just smirked “just because I’m shorter than you does not make me a little mate.” She teased playfully but snuggled back into his and relaxed. She ended up dozing off for a short bit before waking up with a happy purr

He cast his eyes down at her before rumbling and chuckled. “I mean, by definition it kind of does” He teased before he felt sleep take him. He woke up to a purr from the woman currently tucked into his side. “It’s time to head to the meeting love” He said.

Astrid groggily rubbed her eyes but immediately perked up and hoped out of his hold like someone had flipped a light switch. She took his hand nearly pulling him up ready to leave and headed out of their room

He laughed as she left his side suddenly full of energy. He’d have lost the balance he had, had she not grabbed his hand and pulled. He let her pull him to his feet before following her out of their room. “Let’s do this” He said, leading the way down the stairs and outside into the fresh air. All the unmated clan members stood there, and bowed their heads to the two as Kain took the lead with Astrid.

Astrid couldn’t help but giggle faintly at the clan bowing it was still so cool to see In her mind. She just took his hand and started walking though was nearly giddy with excitement

Kain smiled as he walked, taking her hand. The clan filled in behind them as they walked, and wound their way through the woods. Eventually the trail opened up and Kain could smell the other werewolves up ahead and could spy them through the thinning trees. He turned his head as they came to the pack and stopped, his clan stopping behind him.

Astrid was nearly giddy as she started to smell her pack members as they walked through the thinning trees. It took a lot of control to visibly remain calm as she walked to the border with Kain "Good afternoon Alpha Ryan." She smiled dipping her head

Kain could feel the excitement through the bond and smiled. "Alpha Ryan, it is nice to meet again." He said, dipping his head in respect. He turned to his clan and looked at them all. "I want everyone to be respectful to the Night Moon pack, and no fighting, we are here for you to potentially find mates and fill the gap in your souls." He said to the clan members. They all nodded, fist over their hearts. "Alpha, are we ready to begin?" He asked, turning back. He knew that Astrid wanted to see her pack and wanted to hurry the process up.

Last edited:
Alpha Ryan nodded though seemed far less interested in this whole thing than some of his pack mates before just turning and moving off to the side to supervise "it is good to see you Astrid."

Astrid just immediately took off and shifted unable to hold her wolf back any longer as her grey form vanished into the group of wolves all playfully tackling each other and running about for a while. They all seemed so distracted with each other playing for a while until they tuckered out and began to shift back following bonds to each other. She walked back over to Kain after shifting with a smile

Eric smirked walking to Kain's side "She's a spitfire isn't she?" He chuckled watching Kain's mate take off in a ball of fur "they are interesting creatures.."

Kain watched as his clan members began to integrate themselves into the mess of wolves playing around. He watched a few begin to seem drawn to each other. The king watched his mate take off and smiled, his eyes observing as much as they could. He looked over at Eric coming up to his side and nodded with a chuckle. "She is, but I wouldn't have it any other way." He said with a smile. "Yes, very interesting. It's been an amazing trip learning about them." He added as he saw Astrid come over with a smile. "Did you have fun love?" He asked.

Astrid smirked with a playful grin "a blast." She tucked herself into his side before looking up at Eric curious if he was going to socialize but just watched her pack mates. A number of them seemed to have actually found their mates and their was a mix of excitement and some fear.

Eric chuckled smirking "She's got you wrapped around her little finger." he looked down at her when she returned with a soft smile glad she had warmed up to him finally.

Kain smiled, wrapping an arm over her shoulder and pressed a kiss to the top of her head. "I'm glad you had a good time" He said before looking over at Eric. "Yes, yes she does" He said, completely unashamed. He noticed that a good few have found mates. Perhaps this was a good start at removing barriers and integrating the two. Time would tell. "Eric, why don't you go mingle?" He said, gesturing the meeting.

Jaylin was standing far off to the side, upset that Ryan had dragged her to this stupid meeting. She remembered when Astrid had left and had felt upset that a pack member had mated and chose to live with a vampire. One of the same kind that had killed her mate before they'd bonded. She could feel her wolf was just as upset, growling and pacing in her head. Suddenly she smelled a faint whiff of cedar and maple while her wolf stood at attention. Mate She whined, but Jay held her back. Absolutely not would she mate with a vampire.

Eric looked at him “ah I’m alright…” he however knew the look and Kain wasn’t going to drop it so he started out into the crowd but looked genuinely nervous. He wasn’t sure if he was more scared about finding his mate or the chance that he still couldn’t.

He suddenly snapped his head up though catching a small whiff of honey and caramel looking around trying to pinpoint it, the excitement showing in his face.

Astrid looked up at him “yes I do what?” she hummed curiously eyeing him. She however watched Eric leave “I feel bad.. he seems so genuinely scared and I don’t know if it’s that he might or might not find his mate..”

Kain had given him a look and a few moments later he watched him leave. Looking down at Astrid he just smiled at her. "Have me wrapped around your finger little mate" He said, kissing her head again. A look of concern fell over his face as he saw where his friend had disappeared. "I think he's just nervous she'll reject him due to him being a vampire or that she's not even out there" He said.

Jaylin could smell the scent growing stronger and she walked in the opposite direction while internally her wolf was fighting every step, growling and gnashing her teeth. She didn't understand why they were refusing to meet him when they'd lost one already. Jay ignored her wolf and the splitting headache she was getting, finally making it to the other side of the clearing from the scent. It had grown lighter until the scent was gone and she smiled pleased with herself.

Eric looked around just awkwardly wandering in the middle of the clearing obvious that he was trying to find the scent of something. Being one of the very few who was by themselves at this point. He just stopped though when the scent began weakening before faded completely and his heart shattered.

For someone to feel and smell a mate bond and it sudden go blank in a peaceful time only meant their other half was purposely trying to avoid them.

-

Astrid watched the clearing but frowned seeing Eric wandering by himself and nudged Kain “Kain… he’s he’s not okay…”

Kain watched his friend wandering the clearing and frowned himself. "I was afraid this might happen" He said. There wasn't much he could do, he couldn't force any mate bond. "I, I don't think there is much we can do love, other than hope that the strength of the bond can overcome this" He added, his concern and worry for his friend leaking through the bond.

-

Jaylin could feel the mate bond trying to force her closer, and that combined with her wolf was like an unstoppable force. The female groaned internally, her wolf was right at the surface, clawing and trying to force her way out. It was taking more and more out of her to fight her wolf than Jay had energy for. She stepped into the clearing, avoiding the others until she could make out the forlorn man looking heartbroken. She felt something melt as the cedar and maple scent rushed into her lungs. Her wolf quieted but the moment she stepped back and the scent was gone, the headache came back doubled. Her iron control over her wolf shattered and she shifted on the spot, her wolf was in control and she wanted her mate. Jay tried to rein her wolf in as the wolf trotted into the clearing, walking right up the man.

Eric’s head immediately snapped in the direction of the scent, the hope returning to his eyes as he started cautiously walking that way but when the scent was gone again he stopped. His mate didn’t want him and he stepped away not wanting to lose the faintest little scent he was catching.

He looked up though seeing a wolf trotting up to him, the scent of honey and caramel absolutely coating her. This was his mate. He began to internally panic though, what did he do.. how’d he introduce him.. a mission questions went through his mind as he nervously smiled softly “I’m Eric… it’s lovely to meet you..”

—-

Astrid whined worrying but perked up slightly seeing a wolf trotting from the trees but froze “Kain… she lost her mate to your clan…”

Kain looked up at the wolf and heard his mates words before he tensed. "Easy, we have to let them work it out. From what I've gathered, wolves won't hurt their mates and so her wolf must've taken control because the human didn't want it." He said, he wasn't sure how right he was but after everything that's transpired so far, he believed in fate and the mate bond.

-

The wolf whined, her ears pricked forward as she felt her human counterpart beg for control back. She brought her muzzle forward and sniffed at him, the cedar and maple scent made her purr in happiness. Her tail wagged as she tilted her head at him. Content for now, she relinquished control to Jay again. The female shifted back there, looking right at him. All Jay wanted was to get as far away from that intoxicating scent and what did she do? She did just that, racing off into the pack's land, ignoring the loud growls of her wolf, the shout of her Alpha and probably the yells of her m- nope not going there. The strawberry blonde pushed herself faster until the scent was gone and she was alone.

Eric was about to reach out and pet her but decided to offer his hand for her to sniff instead unsure what he needed to do. His face just held the biggest grin, his eyes full of hope, she was absolutely amazing. His smile only grew when she shifted and the most beautiful woman stood in front of him offering a hand “hey.. I’m Er…” he just stoped when she turned and bolted from him. He stepped to follow her but immediately remembered they still weren’t allowed to cross pack land.

He just got to stand there as his mate left vanishing into the tree line and a true whimper escaped just dipping his head to the others around and moved back to clan land. He wanted nothing more than to free home himself now but he was duty bound to protect Kain and Astrid

Astrid looked up at him “Kain our wolves can only keep control over us for so long… it’s painful but we can force our wolves down if..” she just stopped when she shifted back to human and bolted. She frowned “ohh Eric…” she just whispered seeing him walk back over to be their protector like nothing happened

Kain listened to her, nodding his head in understanding before he watched the wolf shift into a strawberry blonde woman, who proceeded to bolt. He could hear the whimper in his guard and best friends voice. He watched as the man walked back to them, his entire being seemed drained. "Eric..." Kain stepped forward, reaching a hand up to his shoulder. "You can go home if you wish. I understand if you'd rather be alone" He knew his friend, they'd grown up together after all.

-

Jay was alone for about a minute before the scent of rogues hit her nostrils. She growled into the trees, not in the mood for fighting. Her heart was hurting and her wolf had retreated far into her mind pointedly ignoring her. Three rogues came into view before an older pack member, unmated as well, stepped up beside them. "Oh Jaylin, we could use some help with something. You don't want a vampire as mate either right?" His voice was smooth as she looked at him apprehensively. She may not want it, but there was a piece of her that wondered what it would be like. "What do you mean?" She asked. "We're going to attack the next meeting, ending both leaders of the two and reinitiating the feud. Will you help us?" He asked. "Yes" She didn't hesitate but she winced as her wolf let out a deep growl in her head.

Eric just shook his head “thank you Kain but I have a duty to remain here… I’ll be okay.” He sounded more like he was trying to convince himself than anything though.

Kain looked at his friend, his eyebrow raised as he studied the man. "I can order you to go home and get your head straight" He said, feeling his power as king rise, before he let it relent. "But, I think this is about over anyway. I should talk to Alpha Ryan about the results and if he wants a second one." Kain added, looking at a handful of paired off wolves and vampires, with a couple others a few feet apart but still talking. A couple more meetings should solidify the bonds that started forming.

Eric flinched shrinking submissively down when Kain's authority as king rose but just dipped his head stepping back with a sigh staring at the treeline. He'd found his mate and she was absolutely perfect but she hated him and he could feel every fiber of his being wanting to follow.

Atrid frowned nudging Kain when his authority was overwhelming Eric and took his hand heading in the direction of Alpha Ryan

Kain released his authority realizing it was probably a little more aggressive than he'd intended. Looking down at Astrid, he sighed before following her over towards the Alpha.

-

It had only been a few moments after the rogues left that Jay could feel her wolf pacing internally. The human wanted nothing more than to stay as far from the vampires as possible but her wolf wanted the opposite. She had no idea why the human had decided to agree to attack the vampires, essentially attacking her mate, and it was gnawing at the wolf which gave Jaylin a headache. "Enough" She snarled at her wolf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back