• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Crossing the line 1x1 with Hazbin_Transformers

Characters
Here
Astrid went and showered walking out in a towel to grab clothes having forgotten beforehand. “Kain that is terrible. You’re getting lunch even if it’s just a small amount. I don’t like the idea of you starving yourself and I’ll be here to smack ya if you need it.” She teased lightly walking back in the bathroom to change.

She walked back out putting her hair up in a bun “I mean it.”

Kain listened to her, an amused smile on his face as he heard her. He waited until she came back out dressed before standing up to his full height. He walked over to her and wrapped her in his arms, looking down at her. "I promise I will try to start remembering to have lunch or a snack if I need it" He said, placing a kiss on her forehead with a rumble. "Now can we eat?" He asked, sounding like a child a little as he pulled back to look at her.

Astrid looked up at him with a soft playful purr "good. I suppose." she laughed taking his hand and walked out of their room to the dinning hall. Walking in she sat in her chair, her stomach growling at the smell of everything in front of them.

He smiled at her before following her out of their room and into the dining hall. He saw the beautiful spread on the table and he could smell the blood waiting at his seat. He sat down in the chair and grabbed a steak with rice and grabbed some gravy and poured it over the rice. He thought about using the blood but changed his mind. He took a big drink from the stein before taking a bite of the steak.

Astrid started making herself a plate and just happily ate but noticed he decided against using the blood as they'd been talking about before. She just smiled softly and finished before waiting for Kain to be done. She took his hand and headed back up to their room "ready for bed?" she went and changed in pj's ready to just rest for a few hours

Kain finished his meal, downed the rest of the blood and smiled at her. He followed willingly and entered their room. He grabbed his pj's and changed rather quickly into the sweatpants and tank. "I'm definitely ready" He said, laying down on their bed, blanket ready to be pulled over with one hand under his head as he waited for Astrid to crawl into bed with him.

She happily just snuggled into the blankets and into his chest with a content sigh. "Good night Kain." she mumbled before drifting into a sleep

- The morning of the meeting -

Astrid woke up early already bonding in excitement, today was the pack and plan's meeting and she was so excited to see her friends again. While she had gone as visited a handful of time they were always short visits with just a few people. She was digging trough her stuff wanting something that showed she was of a higher position but nothing to much. She finally settled on the outfit and went to change even though they still had hours.

Kain smiled, wrapping the blanket over them and pulling her into his chest sighing happily. "Good night Astrid" He whispered before falling into a deep sleep.

- Morning of the meeting -

Kain watched his mate as she bounced around the room. She'd been seeing friends for visits and he'd use the time to talk with Eric to make sure everything was going well in the clan. He watched as she stopping digging through her things and grabbed an outfit. He wasn't going to change for a couple hours, so he sat well laid on the couch, sitting up against the armrest and long legs resting comfortably along the couch. "You ready for today?" He asked with a chuckle.

She couldn't help but purr in excitement "No not in the slightest." she laughed "Of course I am! I get to see my pack and they might find their mates!" She headed into the bathroom to change just beaming. She walked back out "how can you be so relaxed right now? This is exciting!"

He smiled as she came back out into the common area after changing. "I'm more amused watching your excitement love. I'm just as excited that this is happening finally after too many years of fighting. I'm also apprehensive having two once feuding species together" He said. He could feel the need to protect his mate rising worry that someone from either the pack or clan will try something and it made his soul uneasy.

She made her way over to him and sat on the couch, leaning back into his chest “I can handle myself Kain. If someone tries something there are far more who come to our aid then not.” She just leaned back looking up at him with a soft smile “just enjoy it Kain, Eric will be there so you have someone watching our backs.”

He huffed gently, pulling her into his chest with a little rumble. "I know that. Doesn't make it easier sometimes though" He said, resting his chin on her head. "I'll try my best to enjoy myself, promise" He said, kissing the top of her head. He knew he'd have to get dressed soon but was just enjoying the peaceful quiet until his stomach grumbled and he flushed in embarrassment.

She just lay back enjoying his light affection feeling the worry racking his body. “See I’m telling you. You need to eat lunch it wouldn’t be growling an hour brevity breakfast.” She teased playfully

He growled playfully at her before moving his fingers to her side and gave her a tickle on her sides. "Yeah yeah. Maybe I should keep some up here so I don't have to leave our room." He mentioned as he gently moved her aside so he could stand up. "Are you hungry or should I just grab a drink and come back up?" He asked, looking at her.

Astrid squeaked startling as she squirmed in his grasp “Kain!” She was thankful when he stopped and shifted her to stand “I could use a snack.” She stood after him with a grin taking his hand and heading down to the kitchen.

He smirked at her playfully when she’d squeaked. He took her hand with a smile as they headed down to the kitchen. He stepped inside the area, grabbing a stein and filling it with cow blood this time. He leaned against the island with his legs crossed as he took a sip.

She went digging through the snacks again and hopped up on the island when she was satisfied with her choice munching. She was just humming in her own thoughts excited for the day to unfold

Kain watched as she dug through the snacks before sitting in the island beside him. He shifted so that their sides touched. He was hungry enough that it didn’t take long for him to drink the entire stein. He pushed off the island, rinsed and put the glass in the dishwasher before returning to the island. “I’m going to get dressed, meet you in our room?” He asked, standing in front of her and placed a kiss on her cheek.

She nodded softly “see you in a few.” She hummed snacking. A short while later she headed back upstairs into their room and jumped on the bed sitting cris crossed waiting for him

Kain had made his way to their room and grabbed the overcoat suit that he’d worn two weeks ago, a pair of black jeans and his boots. He brought them with him in the bathroom and took a quick shower. He slipped on the outfit and stepped to the armoire and placed his crown on his head. He looked over at Astrid on the bed. “How do I look?” He asked with a smile.

She playfully smirked “like a handsome king.” She teased playfully “my handsome king.” They still had a while to go but she was so excited she wished it was this morning so it did not require a day of waiting.

He smiled, his soul warming at the praise and a little rumble emitted from his throat. “Well my beautiful queen. Care to join me on the couch?” He asked, offering his hand in a dramatic bow with a small smirk on his face.

She just laughed taking his hand and sliding off the bed walking over to the couch “next time can we please do this in the morning? All this waiting is killing me.”

He smiled, leading them over to the couch. He sat down and pulled her to his side gently. “I will speak to Alpha Ryan about moving it up next month. As long it all goes well anyway” He said.

She just snuggled into him with a laugh “I don’t know how it couldn’t… even if they aren’t happy the bonds will take it away it’s impossible not to be”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back