• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Crossing the line 1x1 with Hazbin_Transformers

Characters
Here
Astrid smiled softly moving to sit beside him “it was lovely though I’m in need of another few hours.” She laughed lightly but smiled “good morning Julianne.” She looked up at her though when she brought a full tray just for her “oh Julianne you didn’t have to make this all for just me.”

Kain smiled, sitting down again at his seat. He motioned for Julianne to grab him a plate setting too, and she smiled before grabbing it for him real quick. "I truly do not mind, I promise. I remembered that you'd requested it. Besides, you'll need your strength to deal with this one" She pointed towards Kain who placed his hand at his chest in mock hurt. "I'm not that difficult to deal with" He pretended with a smile before taking a hard taco himself, snapping it into smaller pieces and adding on some beef, peppers and onions with queso, salsa and shredded cheese. "See love, she made it for me too" He winked at her though he did want some once it had been placed on the table. "Julianne, you wouldn't happen to know where Eric wandered off to do you?" He asked, the cook was the nosiest vampire in the castle and he loved her for it most of time. It made it easier tracking down others. "He was in the library on the second floor" She responded.

She couldn’t help but laugh “he does require a lot of work.” She teased playfully but made a plate, prepping her little tacos and just smiled “your the best Julianne.” She looked up at Kain though “what do you need Eric for?”

He looked at both women and sighed dramatically. "I'm being overruled by lovely ladies, I need a guy on my side" He teased back, before taking a bite of the nacho style food. "I'm going to have him gather everyone from the town for a meeting in an hour in the throne room." He answered her question seriously. Julianne nodded her head "Thank you my queen" She responded before disappearing into the kitchen with a small head bow. The throne room was the biggest place in the castle for the entire clan to gather. "Its time to introduce them to their queen" He added, smiling over at her and taking a drink from his stein.

She looked up at him with a soft nod but the nervousness was palpable. She finished eating “I need to go get ready then..” she leaned up kissing his cheek but headed back to their room trying to find something to wear she thought would be appropriate. Through their bond it was easy to feel her nerves, what if they hated her…?

Kain felt her nervousness and sighed low. He wished he could fix it. Finishing the food on his plate, he drained the stein before getting up from the table. He sent through a feeling of encouragement and love. Kain headed up the stairs to the second floor and turned left, walking down the hall before coming to a door on his right. The library wasn't huge but it held the clan's history plus the history of vampires in general. He spotted Eric sitting on one of the green sitting chairs and walked over. Eric stood up and greeted Kain with a head bow and a smile. "Good morning Eric. I wish for the entire clan to assemble in the throne room in one hour please" Eric nodded. "As you wish my king" Kain smiled at his friend before heading out of the library. He headed to the stairs and went up, and into his fathers study. He'd had the staff clear out his parents bedroom, leaving behind virtually nothing. In the study was his father's crown, he never wore it and neither would Kain. He would wear it today and today only. Beside his father's was his mothers. Both were beautifully crafted with golden centers and rubies placed on the points. He would place the queens crown on Astrid's head when he announced her. He took both crowns and put them in their velvet carry bags, and headed to their room to get changed into his outfit.

Astrid had just exited the shower a short while ago having already done her hair and makeup wanting to look presentable. She was still wearing pjs though as she was digging through her drawer trying to find the outfit she wanted. She sighed frustrated having pulled out a couple things but looked up when Kain walked in “Kain what are you wearing..”

Kain had shut the door behind him, looking over at Astrid. Setting the bags on the bed he could feel the frustration in the air and rumbled automatically to help her calm down. "I'll show you" He said, walking over to his armoire and opening the right side which was really never opened. Settled inside were two black bags and he grabbed the first one. Opening it to reveal a black jacket with white skirting which he'd wear with black pants. It had golden accents although he had tailored off the two straps on the left arm. "This was my fathers, and my grandfathers before him. Its the only formal wear I have for when I need to address the clan" He explained, setting it out on the bed. He went back to the armoire, feeling that she had no idea what to wear, and pulled out the other bag unzipping it to reveal a beautiful black dress with a crisscrossed style bodice with gems inset around it. "This was my grandmothers coronation dress. She had given it to me for my own queen and mate one day. You don't have to wear it, but I wanted to show it to you love. You would've loved her, she was the sweetest vampire I'd ever known. It was kind of crazy my father was the opposite" He said, moving the gown into the light, setting it on the outside of the armoire on one of the hooks.

She looked at his suit thinking hard on what she’d have that would match though her frustrations were palpable until he unzipped the other bag. “Oh Kain… it’s absolutely gorgeous.. I would be honored to wear it…” she walked over looking at it, the frustrations having completely melted away but she turned to him “thank you..” she leaned up kissing him meaning it.

Kain smiled, feeling the frustration melt away and kissed her back when she kissed him. "Its a gown fitting a queen. I think my grandmother would have been honored to see you in it" He said, "You're welcome love" he added. He placed another kiss on her forehead before walking over to the bathroom. He showered quickly coming back out in his robe and grabbed the suit coat, pants and his crown bag before stepping into the bathroom and getting dressed. He pulled the crown out of the bag and looked at it. With a heavy sigh, he placed it on his head before stepping back out into the room. He grabbed his black boots to wear with it and slid them on as well.

Evelyn had changed while he was showering just smiling softly to herself, the dress was nearly a perfect fit like it was meant to be. She looked up when he walked back in and gave a little twirl “it’s perfect Kain..”

Kain looked over at her and felt his soul cry out and deep rumble echoed from his throat. The dress fit so perfectly, she looked beautiful. "Love you look gorgeous" He said, stepping over to her. He did a dramatic bow before straightening and holding out his hand. "My queen" His voice was thick with emotion, the main one being love, as he looked at her. He had hooked the queen's crown bag on his hip after he'd done his boots up a moment ago.

She blushed at his compliment her wolf matching his rumble. She smiled softly at his bow and took his hand “my handsome king.” She reached up straightening the crown “there now it’s perfect.”

He smiled at her, he couldn’t believe it was this lucky to have such a beautiful mate. He intertwined their fingers before leading the way out of the their room. It was simple, down the staircase and to the right. Upon entering the throne room, which was packed with the entire clan, they shifted, creating an aisle way for the king and his mate to walk up to the thrones.

She blinked seeing the whole clan in the room nervously but walked beside him as they all spilt apart for them. She smiled softly just watching everyone curiously dipping her head to those who acknowledged her

Kain could feel the nervous energy and rumbled low in reassurance as they made it the throne. He looked out over the clan, who had seamlessly refilled the aisle they’d just made. “Friends, clan members. I have gathered you all here today for a few things. The first would be that my father has recently passed in a battle for the throne. I, Kain Bradford, am the new king of our clan. Alongside me is my mate. Astrid Rain is the new queen of our clan.” He paused in his words, reaching to the bag on his hip and opened it, revealing the queens crown. He turned to Astrid, getting down onto one knee, crown placed in both hands in front of him. “Astrid, do you promise to stand by my side and serve our clan with the upmost respect and honor. Taking and wearing this crown is an honor for the queen.” His voice never wavered but he send a feeling of love, trust and confidence through the mental link.

Astrid just looked over the clan as he spoke watching as many clapped but paused seeing the crown and couldn’t help but smile softly. She looked at him “I do.” Her voice full of confidence though the bond held anything but that. She startled slightly as a majority of the room interrupted into cheers.

Kain could feel the lack of confidence in the bond. As he set the crown on her head after she’d said I do, he pressed a kiss to her lips before pulling away. “The new Queen of Blood Rose” He announced as the majority of the clan cheered and clapped again. “Furthermore, I have spoken with the Night Moon pack and the feud is no longer. The border is still up and that is to be respected. In two weeks, in the beginning in the new month, all unmated clan members will join the wolves in a monthly meet and greet to hopefully allow our unmated to find their mates. This will be a new era for our clan, so if anyone has any issues please bring them forward after this meeting. You are all dismissed” He finished as the entire clan bowed their heads, fists over their hearts. “Long live the king and queen” erupted from each member.

She leaned up to return the kiss before taking his hand with a some soft watching the clan as they all respected cheered and began leaving. She could hear all the excited chatter from the majority of them and looked up at him “that went well..”

He smiled, looking down at her. "I told you the majority of them either don't know why the feud started or want it over" He said, kissing her forehead gently. "I don't know about you, but I'm ready to get out of this stuffy suit" He huffed lightly. Running warm and an outfit like this was the worst. "Then I could go for a run or a nap whichever sounds better to you. I have more free time than I care to admit sometimes" He said with a light chuckle as the throne room was completely empty.

She playfully smirked “I kind of like it.” She teased “you look very handsome and official. Do you not have any like officially duties you have to do today?” She tilted her head curiously having no idea how they ran a clan

"I'll take the handsome, but its so hot under this coat" He accepted the compliment but added the little complaint/whine after. He thought for a second, tilted his head a little as he did so. "I think today is open, there really isn't much I have to do other sign things every now and then, but that's Eric's job now. He lets me know when I'm needed so I can spend time with my clan in the town and my mate. I'd rather be out with my people and you so they know we're here for them, then in the throne room hidden away." He explained.

She looked up at him with a hum "interesting... well in that case how about a run and then a nap?" she smiled walking out of the room with him and headed towards theirs. Entering she went to change and sat on the bed waiting for him.

He smiled at her. "Sounds good to me" He said, following her up the stairs and into their room. He let her change first before doing so himself, putting on a pair of shorts and a tank top. Stepping into the room, he held out a hand for her. "Ready?" He asked.

She smiled taking his hand and headed outside humming softly, lost in her own thoughts. She just smiled "Thank you for everything Kain.." She made it to his trail in the forest and shifted, she wasn't nearly as quick in her human form.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back