• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Crossing the line 1x1 with Hazbin_Transformers

Characters
Here
Astrid scrambled up and out of the dirt’s reach when he rolled them so she was no longer pinning him to the ground. She just sat out of his reach, her tail wagging harder, for someone who seemed to not want to be dirty she was giving herself a dusting

Kain pushed himself up to a sitting position, looking at her with a smile. He tipped his head in a mimic of a curious wolf before he got to his feet, and taking a few steps towards Astrid in the beginnings of going to tackle her before changing and racing down the trail. He smirked, launching upwards after reaching a bend in the trail, and grabbed a branch pulling himself into the canopy of a tree. He peered through some leaves to wait and watch.

Astrid jumped into a play bow before bolting after him but slowed when his scent suddenly vanished on the trail crouched trying to find the source again. She flicked her ears looking around but walked slower listening

Kain saw Astrid underneath him, seeing her trying to find him. He smiled, and moved further up the tree and jumped to the next one, and then he jumped again, but overestimated the leap. He saw no tree top in front of him and yelled "Oh No!" and reached to grab anything, finding nothing and braced himself for the impact of the water? He didn't realize they'd made it to the bridge crossing and that would explain the missing tree. He splashed into the river, thankfully it was a deep river, and winced at the impact. Of course, he may have ate it but he could still work it to his advantage. He grabbed at a thick root near the bottom of the river and tucked himself into a shadow with a mischievous grin.

Astrid perked her ears hearing the rustling but startled when he yelled and scrambled backwards when he fell into the river. She was rather confused believing Vampires were always supposed to be really agile and like skilled in speed and agility and so far he wasn’t. She crept to the shoreline to look for him

Kain was grateful he didn't need to breath because he was so embarrassed. He was supposed to be agile, and he keeps tripping. His speed wasn't as affected but for some reason he keeps eating dirt, or in this case water. Not that he minded, it never really hurt except for the initial impact when he hit the water. As long as he could still be agile in battle he supposed. Perhaps that was it? He had almost gotten himself killed, messed up his mate bond and now he was trying to make it up and not paying attention? He saw the shadow on the shoreline and smirked, letting go of the root and shot upwards at quick speed before bursting his upper half out of the water and grabbed Astrid in a hug, pulling her backwards with him into the river.

Astrid startled scrambling backwards but wasn’t quick enough as he pulled her into the river. She popped back up to the surface looking a bit like a drowned rat, shaking her head to get the water out of her ears. She playfully pawed at him trying to wriggle free

He simply held onto her tighter before proceeding to swim backwards down the river, looking at the wolf pawing to get free. He smirked, placing a kiss on her snout before finally released her. He swam to the shoreline, the trail ran down the river a few more feet before cutting back towards the town. He pulled himself up and sat on the shore for a moment, his legs kicking the river water.

Astrid climbed up onto the shore and shook sending water everywhere as she playfully lay resting her head in his lap. Her wolf seemed to have finally gotten the energy out of her system and was content to just soak in his attention.

Kain smiled, feeling the water spray before the familiar feeling of her head in his lap. He got a feeling of contentment in the back of his mind and started running his hands, working through the damp fur as he let out his own content sigh. He laid back, resting on the soft grass of the shoreline, and continued running his fingers through her fur. "If only we could stay here" He said, feeling his body relax.

She looked up at him just shifting to rest her head on his chest as he lay back but didn’t see why they couldn’t. She could feel their mental link slowly starting to form and she attempted to just give him a why not feeling.

Kain felt a mental link, sitting just out of reach but he did get the why not feeling. He looked down at the tan wolf on his chest. His fingers still working through her fur and his other hand under his head. “I’d prefer to sleep on a bed myself love” sending her a feeling of soft comfort and the warmth of him and the blanket wrapped over them.

Astrid just flicked an ear, she saw no issue with a nap in the dirt comfortable already were she was but finally stood nosing him. They did still though need to formally introduce her to the clan since most were yet to even meet her

Kain looked at her as she nosed him. He smiled, pulling himself into a sitting position before hauling himself up to his feet. He sent a feeling of love towards her, before picking up a slight jog down the trail. He loved the wind in his hair as most of him had dried off. Kain could see the town ahead of them and slowed to a walk, looking back down the trail.

Astrid trotted after him but shifted at the treeline not thinking the townsfolk needed to just see a wolf trotting out of the trees. She walked up beside him “it’s a lovely trail.”

He smiled, looking back at her. “Thank you. Feel free to use it when you’d like. If I’m available I’ll always join you.” he said, holding his hand out for her. “I plan on calling a clan meeting tomorrow to introduce you and the meeting” He added.

He looked over at her. “I think most of them will be ok, a lot of the vampires in the clan are younger, and even they have grown sick of the feud. The older ones might be a little reluctant but they also know the joy of a mate and the fact that the king needs a queen to balance him out” He explained. “We are still charting unfamiliar territory but I have a real good feeling it will turn out fine” He said as they came up to the castle as the sun set.

She just walked beside him “there will always be some who will never be okay with it but that’s to be expected. I just hope everyone can find their mate and have the same joy we have without the fears of punishment.”

He nodded, opening the castles door for them and letting her in first before shutting the door. “I’m going to grab a drink real quick, do you want a snack or something before we go up to bed?” He asked. He always needed a refreshment after a jog.

She hummed walking in “sure!” She followed him towards the kitchen having the munchies, her wolf having burned through a lot more calories than when she was human

He entered the kitchen behind her, grabbing a stein from the cupboard near the large French door fridge. He turned around and opened the right side of the fridge. It had bags of blood stored in containers with each container labeled what animal it had come from. He grabbed one from the cow container and emptied it into the stein. The left side of the fridge held left overs from meals, including the ham from dinner. “The cabinets by the stove over there have chips, crackers and other snacks. The left side of the fridge has left overs in it that you can microwave” He said as he took a sip from the stein.

She smiled and went digging through the cabinets breaking out a couple things of snacks as she began munching on them. “You guys really do have a lot of snacks. I never knew you even ate regular food.”

He heard her comment and chuckled. He had been leaning on the island, his hands wrapped around the stein. “We eat it even if we don’t require it to function. I’ve always been a sucker for a good bag of BBQ chips or some nachos. Blood can be a bit boring on its own, so if we treat it like a drink and not a meal, it makes us feel a little more human? I don’t know if that’s the right word but oh well” He said.

She just looked up at him curiously but decided to hope up on the island so she was more eye level. “Interesting.” She hummed “never thought a vampire would find blood boring.. I suppose we at least if we want get to actually go hunt our food though.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back