• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Crossing the line 1x1 with Hazbin_Transformers

Characters
Here
He nodded, looking over at her. “My ancestors were fine with just blood but the more human civilizations grew, the more we learned about their food and it slowly became normal to have meals along with the blood. Some will actually use blood as a sauce similar to ketchup with some foods along with drinking it” He realized that there were so many things they didn’t know about each other. “I don’t think I could hunt for my food. It seems like a waste of the meat for us. It makes more sense for us to harvest the meat and blood and store it then hunt it but I can see how it would work for your pack and you” He said, looking over at her.

She looked at him making a small face “okay using it as a sauce is a little weird though… hunting is half the fun though finding our prey, keeps our wolves sane too…one deer can feed a couple of us.” She found it so interesting the differences between their species

He looked at her as she spoke and smirked. “Says the one who turns furry” He joked, taking a drink. “Though I can see for your wolves how hunting can keep them sane” He added. He shifted a little closer to their sides were touching as he took another drink from the stein.

She smirked “you like my wolf and you know it. She teased playfully but hummed “it helps tire them out, otherwise she just starts getting really loud in my head.. if she doesn’t get something she wants it can be a lot..”

He let out a soft sigh, finishing the last of his drink and setting the stein on the islands counter. “She’s cute for a fur ball” he chuckled before nodding. “I can’t imagine having another’s thoughts in my head, and I don’t mean you love” He added, knowing that they can feel a mental link there.

She smirked but there was a low rumble in their link clearly warning him not to be teasing her like a fur ball. She just laughed “you get used to it but it’s like your second half it’s welcoming.. most of the time.”

Kain heard the rumble in the link and sent back a feeling of apology. “Sorry love” He added vocally, and placed a quick kiss on her cheek. “I can understand that though” He said, crossing his legs as he adjusted his stance against the island.

She looked at him “ I suppose drinking it would taste the same as if it was hunted I assume.” She eaten rare steak and everything but never hunted any of the bloods they seemed to drink

He hadn’t drank any of the animals she’d hunt “I would guess so. I’ve never had deer blood before. Perhaps we should hunt together. You can help me figure out to hunt, and I can try deer blood” He said.

Kain laughed, looking over at her. "I'd never ask you to drink blood love. Do werewolves even like drinking blood?" He asked, tilting his head in confusion. He pushed off the island, taking the stein behind him and bringing it over to the sink. He washed it out real quick before putting it in the dishwasher beside the sink. He returned to his spot after and leaned back against the island. He could smell the river on him and scrunched up his nose. He needed a shower and to change into his comfier clothes.

She shrugged “I mean we get the taste hunting but I’ve never just had it like by itself. But I wouldn’t think so..” she reached up playing with his hair humming “shall we go get cleaned up?”

As she played with his hair, he felt a low rumble out. Now he realized how nice it felt. He hummed an agreement as he looked at her. "We probably should and if you ever want to try it, I've got enough" He added, a smirk on his face as he pushed off the counter, and held a hand out to Astrid to help her down if she wanted it.

She smirked at his rumble “isn’t it just lovely.” She teased but laughed “ya.. I’m good for now.” She took his hand hoping down before heading towards their room.

Kain smiled at her, loving the teasing all the same. "You don't know what you're missing" He said, following her to their room. It took no time to make it up the stairs and he opened the door for them, shutting it behind them. "Would you like the shower first love?" He asked as he sat down on one of his leather sitting chairs over by the fireplace.

She playfully rolled her eyes but walked with him into their room. She smiled “sure.” She moved to go grab her outfit before heading into the shower. She returned a while later, her hair typed up in a bun and in cozy pjs

Kain had leaned back against the chair, eyes closed as he waited. Hearing the door open, he smiled at her as he went into the bathroom. He didn't take long washing off the river before he reappeared in sweatpants and a tank top. "Much better if I'm being honest" He said.

She shrugged playfully “I guess having a wolf makes you not really notice… I kind of always feel like I smell like nature but it doesn’t bother me any.”

He looked over at her as he headed towards the bed. "I can understand that though. I think you smell good no matter what but all I smell is berries and chocolate" He said, crawling onto the bed the blankets flipped over so that once they were settled, he could cover them. The blanket he used was a light weight one since he usually ran warm. He laid on his side, head propped up with one arm and looking out over the room.

She climbed into bed snuggling into the warmth of his chest and pulled the blanket up around her kissing his cheek. “Good night Kain.” She curled into him as she dozed off tiredly. She finally began to stir in the late morning with a groan snuggling up more

He wrapped his arm around her, keeping her close to his chest. He placed a kiss to her forehead before resting his head above hers. He felt her pull the blankets around them and purred in contentment. "Good night Astrid" He whispered as he breathed in her scent and his eyes closed, falling into a deep and relaxing sleep. It seemed like the night passed quickly as he felt something stir in his arms. He knew who it was and tightened his hold on her, rumbling as she snuggled closer to him. He didn't open his eyes, just rubbed her back with the arm and hand that was wrapped around her.

She just purred at his rumble when he tightened his hold, she wasn’t getting out of his grip even if she wanted to. Instantly settling though as he rubbed her back her eyes slowly fluttering back closed. She just smiled softly as she drifted back into a sleep

Kain smiled, hearing the purr and he slightly lessened his hold, realizing that it might be a bit too tight for his mate. He did notice that she resettled and closed her eyes again. He felt his eyes slipping shut but then his stomach growled, seeking nourishment. His stomach usually let him know when it was time to eat, but sometimes he'd get lightheaded too then get massive headaches. Usually it went stomach growls, lightheaded, then headaches before passing out. He'd only reached the passed out stage once thankfully. He tried to ignore it and force himself back into sleep but he could hear it continue its protest. He didn't want to wake up Astrid. Gently, he moved his arm off and slipped off the other side of the bed. She looked tired and deserved the rest. He threw on a hoodie and walked out of the room, heading down towards the dining hall. It had been later than he thought since no food was placed out for breakfast. "Good morning my king. I'll grab breakfast" Julianne had spied him and he shook his head "Just a stein of pig blood is fine Julianne. If my mate comes down though, please make sure to feed her" He said as Julianne nodded, bringing out a stein of the red liquid and placed it at his chair while he sat down and took a sip of his drink.

It was not to much longer after Kain had left that her own stomach began growling, her eating schedule all over the place since she had arrived a few days ago and her stomach was now demanding food. She groaned rolling over when he wasn’t there and finally climbed out of bed. She pulled on a hoodie and trudged down the hall hiding into the dinning room. She just tiredly smiled “good morning Kain.”

Kain had drank about 1/4 of the stein when Astrid came in. He smiled at her, his eyes brightening as he stood, pulling out her chair for her. "Good morning love. Sleep well?" He asked as he placed a gentle kiss on her forehead. Julianne brought out tacos as she remembered the request Astrid had put in yesterday. There was ground beef, various veggies including lettuce, peppers, jalapeños, onions and different cheeses and salsas all on a large tray with a pitcher of orange juice and water. "Good morning my queen" She greeted Astrid after setting down the tray before going into the kitchen to grab a plate, silverware and a stein before placing those at Astrid's place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back