• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Crossing the line 1x1 with Hazbin_Transformers

Characters
Here
The wagging instantly stopped as her ears flattened a rather obvious sign she was not interested and still upset. She just tucked her head into her side away from her having clearly no intention of shifting to have said conversation.

He nodded watching her reaction. She didn’t snap at him so he continued to run his fingers through her fur. “Okay, I get it. I messed up. I’m sorry for seeming to be calm about potentially being killed had Eric not shown up. Jace was my father’s body guard centuries ago and he taught me how to fight, yet I’d never been able to beat him. I saw my life, our potential life including children flashing before my eyes and I really hadn’t processed it until after breakfast when I went to the gym. As king, I have to be calm and collected when speaking to my clan and certain emotions can’t be shown so you don’t look weak.” He understood she didn’t want to talk, but he couldn’t help himself and once he started, it all came out. He felt tears prick his eyes and a sniffle emerged from his throat. “I just found you love and I am forever grateful that things turned out the way they did so I can say these three words; I love you Astrid” He had sat up during these words, his knees drawn to his chest and arms wrapped around his legs and head rested on his knees.

Astrid just flicked her ear as he spoke letting him finish, he had terrified her. While she knew this wasn’t going to be easy in the beginning, seeing him severely injured had been a lot and then the unconcerned attitude at breakfast. It had been to much for her to process while her wolf was so emotionally attached.
Her body stiffened at those three words though, the soft wag returning though as she forcefully nosed her head into his lap.

Kain felt the nose as he heard the tail wag. He wiped the tears from his eyes as he looked at the head in his lap now. “I’m an idiot and I’m sorry. Can you forgive me? I did not mean to hurt you love” He said. Feeling a little bolder, he placed a small kiss on the top of her fur covered head. “Please don’t bite my face off” he murmured teasingly as he pulled away.

As if in response she playfully lightly nipped at him but just lay there with her head in his lap for a while. She finally shifted and looked up at him, her head still in his lap “you scared me Kain… and talking to Eric like it was nothing to was to much for my wolf to process….”

He laughed at the nip, looking at her with his eyes shining. He watched her shift, and listened to her words. He rumbled before cupping her cheek in one hand. "I did not mean to sound so, crass, about the fight. I did not realize how it would hurt you my love. I am truly sorry" He leaned forward, placing a kiss on her forehead.

She lay her hand over his cheek “thank you… I’m sorry for overreacting.” Their bond was still strengthening and was at an all time sensitive high now that they were currently together for the first time for more than a few hours.

Kain leaned his head into her hand, feeling a deep rumbling purr emit from his throat. He shifted himself so that his legs extended out. He gently maneuvered them so that her head was still in his lap, but closer to his chest and he was laying on his back, shoulders propped on the pillow.

Astrid couldn’t help but smile, his mimicy rumble of a purr instantly relaxing her. Finding it so interesting that he had developed one the longer they were together. She just shifted so he could get comfortable before settling “Thank you for fitting for us Kain..”

Kain smiled down at her. He ran his fingers through her hair as he relaxed. "I should thank you love, I've learned a lot about a bond I thought I'd never find. If you hadn't come that close to the border" He said. He remembered the day like it was yesterday. He'd been walking the border as he'd been told by his parents, Eric was beside him as they'd walked. They had been talking about something and then a scent of berries and chocolate had reached his senses. Mate He thought, before dismissing himself from Eric to "check on something" and doubled back, following the scent before seeing a tan wolf. It felt like his world had tipped upside down and suddenly he felt at war with himself.

She just purred contently as he played with her hair, she absolutely loved it. “I was out hunting you were one that was wandering close to the border. You smell amazing by the way, it ruined my hunt that day.”

He chuckled. "You smell just as good love" He said, smiling. "I'd say I'm sorry my scent ruined your hunt, but it got us here so I'm not really" He said playfully.

She smirked playfully but looked up at him “what do i smell like?” She tilted her head genuinely curious, no two mates ever had the same scent so she found it interesting

He smiled at the smirk, his heart picking up speed. "Wild berries and Chocolate" He answered, the scent now consistently wrapped around him. The longer they were together, the more intense his desire to bond with this beautiful wolf in his lap. "What do I smell like?" He asked her.

She smiled “lavender and a smokey fire.” She just purred softly with a content hum but her wolf was getting increasingly louder in her head, she wanted to complete the bond desperate to have him completely to herself

His soul was restless as he heard the answer. His soul yearned to make complete what they had and he looked down at Astrid. "I know this is kind of sudden, but will you bond with me?" He asked, his face serious. The bond was simple to complete, a bite and an affirmation from each of them on the top of their shoulder, midway up to the neck. Their scent would infuse in the other so that all around would know they were bonded and whatever things that would cross their species gap would appear if there were any.

Astrid blinked almost a little startled looking up at him but her wolf gave the answer before she could, tilting her head slightly and exposing her neck. She smiled softly “yes.. of course Kain. I thought you would never ask. I’ve been keeping her at bay for days.”

Kain moved himself so that he was facing her neck. Leaning forward, he opened his mouth and gently bit down, taking a little bit of her blood. The blood tasted just like she smelled, like a chocolate covered berry. He forced himself to stop after just enough to create the bond. He licked the wound closing up the bite but leaving a permanent mark on her neck. "I, Kain Bradford king of Blood Rose Clan, bond and mark with you Astrid, asking you to accept the bond, the mark, and the title of Queen of Blood Rose Clan" He tilted his head, exposing his neck for her.

A small gasp escaped as his fangs sank into her skin as it stung but was quickly replaced by the pleasure of the bond forming. She shifted leaning up to him and gently sank her k-9s into his neck, giving it a quick lick to soothe the pain after. She sat back satisfied with the mark forming “I Astrid Rain accept the bond and title of Queen of the Blood Rose Clan and mark you as my own.” She could barely focus as her wolf was howling in her head but the warm fuzzy feeling enveloped her

Kain could feel his soul almost howling? His entire body felt like it was numb but a good fuzzy numb. He could feel her in his mind, but it was faint like an pleasant feeling. He could feel the power of his clan increase as she accepted the title, and he knew his clan could feel the new queen. He could smell his scent on her and it soothed his soul knowing that everyone would know who she was and who she was with. He leaned forward and placed a kiss on her lips with a blush on his own cheeks forming.

She shivered slightly at the powerful feeling that washed through her body as the title sank in. The mixture of their scents was overwhelming for a few moments but she was drawn out of it when he kissed her. She perked up before leaning up kissing him and wrapping her arms around his next.

Kain smiled at the return kiss before he wrapped his arms around her and wiggled down so they were laying flat, her head near his heart on his chest. He ran his fingers through her hair, enjoying the peace that came with a completed bond. His eyes slowly closed, knowing that they had a few hours before dinner. Tomorrow, he'd gather the unmated vampires to announce the meeting and their new queen.

She just completely relaxed purring faintly as he played with her hair her wolf however was rumbling with excitement, while she just wanted to soak in his attention, her wolf wanted out. “Kain can we go for a run later? My wolf is to excited. ..” hoping the opportunity in a bit would at least settle her down for now.

Kain's eyes reopened and he looked down at Astrid. "We can go for a run whenever you'd like. In fact, I have a trail I use each morning that we can use." He said, smiling down at her.

Astrid looked up at him tiredly, she clearly wanted the rest but at the offer of whenever her wolf would not stop. She nodded softly and sat back up “I would love to see it. Next time though don’t give my wolf the option of whenever she’s to excited.” She smirked but stood stretching

Users who are viewing this thread

Back