• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Craving some good Roleplay | Semi-lit/Literate | MxM

InKryption

King of Nothing

As well - and although I may act and speak a bit formally -, I like to maintain a healthy connection and relationship between me and my partners. So if you do not appreciate jest in your conversations between the verses, I am likely not the person you are looking for.

Greetings,

You can call me InK. I am searching for partners, to do 1x1 Roleplays.
I am hoping to find a couple of things, listed here:

• I am a fairly flexible person, in a number of ways. I am of the opinion that paragraph length can be the consequence of a good dynamic, but not the be-all and end-all of literacy. My mentality is this: if you write me something that is enjoyable to read, and respond to, I could care very little about whatever else can be measured about it.

If any or all of this clicks with you, shoot me a message - or if you have a question, or would like some clarification, then leave a post under this thread. I don't bite - too often.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back