• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

PossitivelyNoOne

404 Error
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
(sports caster voice) HELLLOOOOOO AND WELCOME TO FLYNNS LATEST CRAVINGS. TODAY WE'VE GOT A WIDE SELECTION FOR THOSE INTERESTED.
---

Hi! As said above I am Flynn, or NoOne, depending on what you want to call me. I have been stuck with some cravings and would love to get them satisfied. I am 18+ but dont mind roleplaying with some minors, just let me know please.

---
Rules- Boring I know.

17+ I want to play with people within a year of my age for the youngest players. If your 16 I may bend the rule if we click.

Write more then 1 paragraph. I tend to write 3-4 and need more then a scrap to work with.

Dont ask for a ship I havent listed, theres a reason its not there. Unless its MHA Im down for any ship but illegal ones. These will mainly be if you want to do cc x cc for your side.

Be okay with queer characters. Most of mine are males, non-binaries, or use neo pronouns. Some of them are even poly.

Be ready to double unless you just want to play cc. I am not one to solo do cc or play only cc in a rp.

LET. ME. KNOW. YOUR. TRIGGERS.
----

Fandoms
(* means craving)

MHA
I have two plots currently or we can build one.

Percy Jackson****
Have a plot.

High Rise Invasion**
Have a plot.

Devil May Cry***
2 plots.

Destiny 2**
4 plots.

Supernatural
1 plot

Stranger Things
Have ideas-

Witcher
1 plot

Security Breach****
2 plots

Fnaf**
Depends on game

Apex Legends (this one I may do cc x cc)
1 plot

Lunar Chronicles
an idea

Dream Smp (No toxic's please!)
Karlnapity- 1 plot
1 plot for general-

Bioshock
I have ideas-

Soul Eater**
We gotta make something-

Dont be afraid to come at me though with a plot or au if you've been craving something too!

Last edited:
I'd love to know what the security breach plots are if you're down to possibly double it! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back