• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings { craving bg3 | gortash x durge } ๐ฆ๐ž๐๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐š๐ฅ ๐›๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐ฌ

cambions

dilf enjoyer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

โ€” โš”๏ธ โ€”

hey yโ€™all! once again back with a new literate to novella (quality over quantity) craving, after playing baldurโ€™s gate three for way too long.

this includes a variety of options, from realism, to dark fantasy, to multiple fandoms!

please read on and dm me if any may interest you. :]
communication with my partner is big on me; part of the fun of roleplay is getting brainrot over our characters, brainstorming, creating playlists, art, memes, pinterest boards, all that jazz! i have adhd and it REALLY helps keep the motivation up. B)

in the same respect, i will always be patient with you and would appreciate the same! iโ€™ll always be down to talk ooc but sometimes my head just doesnโ€™t let me write, lmfao.

i love a subplot of romance, but it isnโ€™t a necessity! i do any and all gender pairings (very open to nonbinary characters).

i do not write in lowercase in rp!

i do discord and on-site.

i donโ€™t double!! i will happily play a cc against your oc with โ€˜nothing in returnโ€™. playing ccs is super fun for me!

i have no limits or boundaries, apart from detailed animal cruelty (which very rarely comes up).

โ€” โš”๏ธ โ€”

letโ€™s start off with
fandoms + muses!

muses = who i will play

baldurโ€™s gate 3
astarion, halsin, karlach, gale, raphael, the emperor, karโ€™niss, gortash, shadowheart, laeโ€™zel, cazador

skyrim
cicero, alduin, odahviing, paarthurnax

the witcher
jaskier/dandelion, geralt

zelda
link, sidon, urbosa, mipha

LOTR/The Hobbit
legolas, thranduil

หšโœงโ‚Š this can also be used for inspiration, and I can play ocs within all of these universes หณโœงเผš

โ€” โš”๏ธ โ€”

originals!

i have an insane amount of ocs and ideas that fit this kinda setting, so hereโ€™s a little word bank to give you an idea of what i work with:

warriors, bards, jesters, royals, orcs, elves and faes, mermen, vikings, morally grey, vampirism, druids, villains, generals, intelligent dragons, tricksters, battles, politics, world-building, found family, fantasy races, opposition, forbidden, bloody, dark fantasy, witchcraft, wizards

โ€” โš”๏ธ โ€”

Last edited:
Vamprism and Vikings sounds like something that could work right up my alley or just vampires in general.
also I am big fan of the witcher, but more of a Geralt and Regis person myself.

Vamprism and Vikings sounds like something that could work right up my alley or just vampires in general.
also I am big fan of the witcher, but more of a Geralt and Regis person myself.
Vampires in medieval settings always get me excited !! DM me and maybe we can work smth out B)

busy asf today but bumping anyways, will get back to everyone in a few hours ๐Ÿ„โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ„โ€โ™‚๏ธ

Hello! Im interested in trying a discord offsite roleplay! I was thinking a romance MxM or MxNB? Im a literate 19 year old roleplayer who loves all fantasy themes! And iD love to do anything involving one or a few of these from your list:
Mermen, vikings, royals, vampires, witchcraft, villains, dragons, dark fantasy and so on! If interested in trying please dm me :]

Warriors, bards, jesters, royals, orcs, elves and faes, mermen, vikings, morally grey, vampirism, druids, villains, generals, intelligent dragons, tricksters, battles, world-building, found family, fantasy races, opposition, forbidden, bloody are all on my list of...ahem...YES!! If you're down to brainstorm, so am I!!

Warriors, bards, jesters, royals, orcs, elves and faes, mermen, vikings, morally grey, vampirism, druids, villains, generals, intelligent dragons, tricksters, battles, world-building, found family, fantasy races, opposition, forbidden, bloody are all on my list of...ahem...YES!! If you're down to brainstorm, so am I!!
Iโ€™m definitely down!! Feel free to shoot me a PM B]

Bump! Really craving Gortash x Dark Urge.

Last edited:
Hey gal! If you're looking to write some BG3 let me know. ๐ŸŒธโœจ Or just anything dark/gothic vibes in the D&D universe?

Still waiting for my account to let me DM people but I'm here for the gortash/d!urge life! I'd love to get to explore their dynamic

Still waiting for my account to let me DM people but I'm here for the gortash/d!urge life! I'd love to get to explore their dynamic
Iโ€™d defo be down!! My discord is @jigsawtrap if youโ€™d like to discuss ooc stuff on there instead; or I can dm you! :]

hi hello !! i'd love to start a discussion with you, there's some ideas that i would adore to play!

I would like roleplay with a character in medieval settings, so I am interested, though not following all the game worlds. I have a Discord account available for me to use for chat, but I would be here at this site more. I love being creative in role-playing, and will be responsive OOC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back