• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings { craving bg3 | gortash x durge } 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐚π₯ π›π«πšπ’π§π°π¨π«π¦π¬

heya!! willing to do a found family orc plot?

I would like roleplay with a character in medieval settings, so I am interested, though not following all the game worlds. I have a Discord account available for me to use for chat, but I would be here at this site more. I love being creative in role-playing, and will be responsive OOC.

If I can be accepted for the roleplay with you secularmaniac, I do not care which fantasy setting is chosen, I tend to do worldmaking myself, while not so familiar with those listed I am really familiar with Middle Earth from Tolkien, and also have read books on Disk world, besides a few other fantasy books. D&D roleplaying was fun for me and I know about the classes and races, which I call species and subspecies, in that. Let me know please.

If I can be accepted for the roleplay with you secularmaniac, I do not care which fantasy setting is chosen, I tend to do worldmaking myself, while not so familiar with those listed I am really familiar with Middle Earth from Tolkien, and also have read books on Disk world, besides a few other fantasy books. D&D roleplaying was fun for me and I know about the classes and races, which I call species and subspecies, in that. Let me know please.
Hi! I’d defo be down to worldbuild something based off of Middle Earth and D&D. Feel free to DM me. :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back