• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Could really go for Pokémon

Charcoal_Lilly50

I am the cat that curiosity has yet to kill
Hello there and welcome!
Pokemon Hay GIF

I'm Charcoal_Lilly, but I usually just go by Lilly. I'm looking for a 1x1 Pokémon rp partner to rp with. While I don't have a concrete plan set in place, I do enjoy plotting with my partner and collaborating on a story we both will enjoy. I'd like to introduce myself a little better so you can see if we'd make a good match!

About Me:
~ I'm 23 and tend to primarily rp female characters.
~ I live in EST.
~ I work 9 to 5 type of hours, so I'll mainly be active in the evenings, but not super late since I start work pretty early in the morning. But on weekends I'm typically free.
~ I've been rping on and off for over 10 years.
~ I do like writing multiple paragraphs with 3 probably being the minimum, mainly I try to match my partner length wise. I also only do 3rd person perspective.
~ I will only rp 1x1s through PMs on RPNation or Discord. I do not use Google Docs.

What I'm looking for in a rp partner:
~ My partner has to 18+. I'm not trying to be rude when say that it's just that I'm not comfortable rping with a child.
~ Proper grammar and punctuation are a must. Mistakes happen to everyone so it's alright, just remember to use periods and comas where they should be.
~ Communication is key to me. If you've got something going on and won't be around don't be afraid to tell me. We've all got lives to live and stuff happens sometimes. If you also want to chat OOC I'm cool with that.
~ I'd like someone who is active. You don't need to post every day, but the longest I'm comfortable with waiting between posts is a week to a little bit over a week.
~ No one-liners! There's never really anything to go off of with one-liners so I would like to try and avoid them. I would like my partner to be able to write a couple of paragraphs per posts. 3 is my minimum and my maximum is undetermined (just not novella length).
~ I don't do cannon characters as I personally don't believe I could capture their essence with my own writing. So I'm looking for someone who wants to do oc x oc
~ Romance is a plus (and a want) on keeping the story exciting, but I will throw out there that I primarily do m/f pairings. I've not really ever done any f// so I'm not sure if I'd be a good fit for anyone looking for that.
~ Be alright with some darker tones to the rp (no gore or anything like that, but still violence, etc.)​

If you're interested feel free to pm me so that way we can see if we're a good fit for each other and potentially start plotting things out. Thanks for stopping by! 🤗

pokemon kalos arc GIF

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back