Corrupt a Wish

Granted. You are the last snow leopard in the world. Kept in a cage and poked and prodded constantly by scientists trying to clone you.

I wish... hm.. for a phased plasma rifle in the forty watt range.

(Bonus if you corrupt the film too )

Granted. Unfortunately you forget how to turn back and spend the rest of time as a golden statue, unable to move or speak.

I wish for the return of the great Cthulhu.

Granted, but this happens in some remote corner of the world, so you have no idea of this happening and it does not affect you in any way.

I wish I was good at Chemistry.

Granted. You now suffer from narcolepsy, falling asleep instantly and without warning at totally random times.

I wish I had a pony.

Granted! But it's actually a paid servant that despises your very being that dresses up as said pony for you.

I wish monsters were real on the plane of existence I am upon.

granted , but they maintain a very secretive society covering up any evidence of their existence so much so that not a soul on earth knows that they truly do exist.

I wish that I had the answer to the most mind boggling question ever that to this day science has not been able to sufficiently answer - Who let the dogs out? Who? Who?

Last edited:
Granted, but the knowledge breaks your mind and turns you completely insane.

I wish I was excellent at every video game I played.

granted , but they maintain a very secretive society covering up any evidence of their existence so much so that not a soul on earth knows that they truly do exist.

I wish that I had the answer to the most mind boggling question ever that to this day science has not been able to sufficient answer - Who let the dogs out? Who? Who?
Granted, but the knowledge breaks your mind and turns you completely insane.

I wish I was excellent at every video game I played.
Granted, but the only games you ever play are games designed to be completed by two year olds.

I wish I could control time. (Slow it down, speed it up, travel forward, backwards, etc.)

Granted, but the only games you ever play are games designed to be completed by two year olds.

I wish I could control time. (Slow it down, speed it up, travel forward, backwards, etc.)

Granted, but every time you slow/ speed/ forward/ backward time you would be teleported to a random place

i wish i could understand animels

Granted, you can choose to teleport to the exact same place or a fiery pit of lava.

I wish I was younger

Granted, you are now a fetus.

I wish for pizza to rain from the sky.
(Eh, good to see some fresh blood)
Granted, but month old pizza only. Imagine all the gunk on it

I wish winter was slightly warmer, and summer was slightly cooler. Or we could control the temperature and weather.

Granted but it only happens for one year and you cannot change it any further after that.

I wish I can control the winds.

Last edited:
Granted, but you can't control it and unleash a tornado apocalypse.

I wish I could do anything for 24 hours with absolutely no consequence.

Granted, but you die in the first hour because the government legalized The Yearly Purge.

I wish simply, for an albino fish.

The Golden General The Golden General Friendly reminder that you cannot change the wording of the wish by making it the complete opposite, only add a twist to corrupt it
Granted, but you die in the first hour because the government legalized The Yearly Purge.

I wish simply, for an albino fish.
Granted? (I see you really like white colored animals, first snow leopard and now this lol) but it does immediately and you unwittingly cook it for dinner.

I wish I was taller

Granted? (I see you really like white colored animals, first snow leopard and now this lol) but it does immediately and you unwittingly cook it for dinner.

I wish I was taller

(I couldn't think of a wish! It was the first thing that came to my mind, not that I don't like white animals) Granted, but you continuously grow an inch every hour, eventually being mistaken as a Kaiju and promptly attacked.

I wish for pumped up kicks

Granted, but you still couldn't outrun my gun.

I wish I had 9 million gallons of McDonalds Szechuan Sauce.

((Edit: that seems more sinister now that I see it made a new page lol))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back