Corrupt a Wish

You get an original profile picture... of someone's grubby, warty, stinky feet.

I wish I could hold my breath longer underwater.
Granted, you can hold your breath for an insane amount of time, but you cannot move or see during that time.

I wish I had at least some semblance of artist talent.

You get artistic talent, but can only draw pictures of death and decay.

I wish I could get some more red paint now.
Granted, but you spill it on your white dress AND stain your fingers with it. (What's with the obsession with paint, working on some art right now?)

I wish I had a better work ethic.

Yes, I happen to be painting something for Halloween. And I have a white apron and a black dress. I also have black heels and black thigh high stockings... so not very good if they get anything white on them...

You are forced to work in an 1800's style factory until your work ethic improves.

I wish could get my homework done faster.

You will get your homework done faster, but only because you have a military drill sergeant breathing down your neck and threatening a disciplinary charge.

I wish I human beings were a bit more... Crazy.

You will get your homework done faster, but only because you have a military drill sergeant breathing down your neck and threatening a disciplinary charge.

I wish I human beings were a bit more... Crazy.
Granted, "All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That's how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day. You had a bad day once. Am I right? I know I am. I can tell. You had a bad day and everything changed." -Joker
All of humanity simultaneously experiences a bad day and is reduced to insanity.

I wish I was better at writing source analyses.

You gain the ability to write amazing source analysis', but you can never stop writing them... ever

I wish for more wishes

Wish granted! No, ill side effect... None whatsoever -Splashes with a large bucket of freezing water- SHAZAM!!! Every time you can't think clearly this will happen.

I wish... To simply be able to alter my voice to imitate anyone or anything.

Granted, but now everyone else talks in your voice. Including animals who will say their animal noises in your voice. Enjoy hearing birds saying "Tweet Tweet" in your voice for the rest of your life.

I wish that That the Chromehounds IP would release another title for PC and Console.

Poof! Wish granted. Although this is the last one they are doing forever. Good luck being stuck with this installment of the game for the rest of your life.

I wish holidays weren’t a big deal for companies.

Granted; you fall instantly and uncontrollably asleep at 10pm and cannot be awakened by anything until 7am.

I wish I could drop my programming class.

Granted, you drop it but it comes up as a 0 on your transcript.

I wish sense of taste is not affected by getting sick. Everything tastes so gross right now, bleh!

Granted, but you no longer need them

i wish i didnt have alot of class this year

Granted. You are extremely motivated...to do absolutely nothing but sleep.

I wish I won the lottery.

Tarmagon Tarmagon Perfect, I love to sleep!

Granted, but you can't come up with any good RP ideas so no one joins in the first place.

I wish tv shows would come out all at once so I could binge watch.

Granted, but the TV shows that come out all at once do so bad that they are cancelled the instant they release. Also no marathon reruns of the shows.

I wish I could have a machine that provides food for me.

Granted, let me present to you the... drumroll... Vending machine!!!! That only sells expired Lay's chips, 70% air, 30% stuff you shouldn't put in your mouth!

I wish Grimm was still running

Granted, but the new version of Grimm is directed to kids ages 6-8.

I wish that I had a new profile picture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back