Corrupt a Wish

You will have a new profile picture.... But the thing is, it is your profile picture for everything. For this site and for others, forever.

I wish, for Misha!

Granted, while there's no twist of inflation or being crushed by immense monetary mass, the world had instead finally adopted a communistic community, extending to: your money is everyone's money, is the government's money.

I wish myths and legends were true.

Granted, you have a small 2cm tall figurine that vaguely resembles Toby Stephens.

I wish Hitler was still alive.

Granted, but he his evil, always seeks to ruin your day, a bully to your friends, he always interrupts your studying time and in general is a pest. Also he goes to the same school/university/job as you for the rest of your life just to annoy you.

I wish for an infinite supply of food. (No corruptions involving getting obese please!)

Granted, but it's only foods high in sugar and fat content.

I wish Berserk got a proper anime adaptation.

Granted, but it is recorded in Ter Sami, so you cannot understand anything that is being said. (No subtitles)

I wish I had a portal gun.

Granted, but every time you fire it, it malfunctions, electrocuting you with over 2,000 volts, spraying you with portal fluids and the rare chance for it to completely explode while you are holding it.

I wish I had a gravity gun.

Granted, but once you take the Holy Land, your group is deserted out in the deserts of Israel without any food, water or shelter. Muslims are also coming towards the site to reclaim the Holy Land in 14 days.

I wish I was the strongest person in the universe.

Granted, as humanity is wiped out and only you remain. However, literally everything else is stronger than you.

I wish A&W was less expensive.

Granted, but there is nothing to do once you graduate.

I wish time travel was real, and that I had the ability to utilize it.

Granted... But you can only go backwards 5seconds, it has to recharge for 10 days, and there is a 50/50 chance upon each use that you are taken to a totally different reality.

I wish... For a snow leopard!

Let's see how this goes wrong...

Whoa, I just had a wierd sense of deja vu. (About the corruption of the time travel wish and also asking for a snow leopard) Maybe I really did go to another reality.

Granted, but you can only travel forward 1 minute.

I wish I had a nice car.

granted, you go back in time, but you get stuck and every five minutes you'll look at it again and realize the same thing over and over for the rest of your life.

i wish i could travel whenever i want

You will easily be able to remove the white paint... But sadly the dress will smell of old milk for an unknown reason.

I wish I could snuggle a complacent snow leopard.

Ah this is why, seems like time travel is a common and recurring theme. And you really like snow leopards (I do too :D)

I also realized I have repeated some of my previous wishes, oops

Ah this is why, seems like time travel is a common and recurring theme. And you really like snow leopards (I do too :D)

I also realized I have repeated some of my previous wishes, oops

Well, time travel is an easy thing to think of. And snow leopards are fluffy, dangerous things, and they have my second favorite weather in their name. Good! No reason to NOT like them, anyone says otherwise I'll bap them.
And repeating isn't a bad thing, different people give different corrupted wishes, speaking of which.... -Nudge nudge-

Granted... But you can only go backwards 5seconds, it has to recharge for 10 days, and there is a 50/50 chance upon each use that you are taken to a totally different reality.

I wish... For a snow leopard!

Let's see how this goes wrong...
Oh right, sure! Granted, but you die a second after.

I wish I WAS a snow leopard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back