Corrupt a Wish

I make you human again.But I screw up and you no longer have teeth.

I wish my sister didn't have scales.
Your sister will lose her scales, but will become a lizard. However, its primary form of protection will have been removed as per your request.

I wish I could have a day off of school... to do schoolwork.

Although you get a day off to do schoolwork, some telemarketer picks this day to dial your phone every five minutes.

I wish people wouldn't get so put off when I dress like a guy.

People love it when you dress like a guy, but now get put off when you dress like a woman.

I wish there was another Anchorman movie

I wish that pear didn't look like it was about to bite.
Granted, it loses it's mouth, but retains human characteristics. You bite into it and are emotional scarred by it's screams for the rest of your life.

I wish I realized sooner that your profile picture was a cat in a basket, instead of a robot. (In a sort of abstract way, the cat looks like the "head" of the robot, with the ears as an eye; the glare on the floor appears to be the white body, and the wood could be mistaken for a sandy background. Just back away and look at it, maybe you will see it too. If not, then I might have issues lol)

Granted, it loses it's mouth, but retains human characteristics. You bite into it and are emotional scarred by it's screams for the rest of your life.

I wish I realized sooner that your profile picture was a cat in a basket, instead of a robot. (In a sort of abstract way, the cat looks like the "head" of the robot, with the ears as an eye; the glare on the floor appears to be the white body, and the wood could be mistaken for a sandy background. Just back away and look at it, maybe you will see it too. If not, then I might have issues lol)

granted, you go back in time, but you get stuck and every five minutes you'll look at it again and realize the same thing over and over for the rest of your life.

i wish i could travel whenever i want

You are now fluent in Mandarin. Unfortunately, the dialect you are fluent in died out centuries ago, and no one can understand a word you say.

I wish I understood quantum physics.

(Spontaneously combusting is quite painful. I've burnt my legs, I would know.)
You understand quantum physics. But you have now forgotten how to speak any known human language and cannot share your knowledge.

I wish I didn't have to be up this early.

Granted. They all live a long life after you die. As measured by the lifespan of a Pion. 26 Nanoseconds.

I wish to slay the Jabberwocky.

Shazam, yer not allergic to eggs, but now you're allergic to your parents.

I wish anime was real

Granted. The world is shattered into millions of pieces.. Oh, wait, you meant peace. Oops. My bad. It's still peaceful.

I wish I could live without my head.

Shazam, yer not allergic to eggs, but now you're allergic to your parents.

I wish anime was real

Anime becomes real. But you get your head knocked in by a vending machine and are then consumed by a ghoul, to be reincarnated as a completely asymmetrical being.
Granted, but sleeping causes you great pain.

Granted, but this upsets the delicate balance of the world, with catastrophic results.

I wish the rain would stop.

The rain is replaced by a drought that kills all your plants and causes your skin to scale and peel.

Granted, but you lose all save three years of your life.

I wish to be immortal.

You become immortal, but you end up living past the end of the world and must float through a desolate universe for all eternity.

I wish I didn't have nightmares.

Anime becomes real. But you get your head knocked in by a vending machine and are then consumed by a ghoul, to be reincarnated as a completely asymmetrical being.

The rain is replaced by a drought that kills all your plants and causes your skin to scale and peel.

You become immortal, but you end up living past the end of the world and must float through a desolate universe for all eternity.

I wish I didn't have nightmares.
You no longer have bad dreams,but your waking reality becomes as grim as your previous bad dreams.

I wish there was a sequel to my favorite anime.

granted but you won't ever know or see it

i wish things were different

Things change. Angels and Demons now walk the world freely and do as they please to mortals. And only a select few can resist them. Also, a couple of demons convince local scientists to start a zombie apocalypse.

I wish class was easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back