Corrupt a Wish

Granted!! But it was made by the original Mythbusters out of duct tape, meaning that in a time-honored tradition, it is blown up by the end of the episode.

I wish I understood why people hate my man Jar-Jar Binks

Granted, but you become a complete and total Tsundere and own a Jar-Jar bodypillow which you utilize quite lewdly. Disgusting.

I wish Adam Savage made my cosplays.

Granted, but they sent the wrong one, and it is defective to boot.

I wish I knew how to fly planes.
Uh, wrong post?

Regardless, granted, but you will be unable to use any other methods of transportation, even if you're not the one driving.

Granted, but the property you own is a box in the alley of a street. Other hoboes surround you.

I wish that I had a futuristic RP running.

Oh, sorry lol. I clicked my alerts and it brought me to that one.

Granted, but the alerts fail you and you think it died.

I wish for some rice chocolate. (Yes, that's a thing. It's basically rice krispies in chocolate.)

(So you want cocoa pebbles? XD) Granted! But you forget you have them and they turn stale and horrible before you remember.

I wish I could forget the Phineas & Ferb theme song

Granted, but it's only based on the speed of your heartbeat instead of something more voluntary.

I wish I were incapable of feeling itchy.

Granted, but it's only based on the speed of your heartbeat instead of something more voluntary.

I wish I were incapable of feeling itchy.
Granted, you achieve this through the extreme abuse of prescription medicine and other drugs.

I wish for some Doritos.

Granted, you achieve this through the extreme abuse of prescription medicine and other drugs.

I wish for some Doritos.
Granted, but the dust clings to your skin for eternity, forming a greasy, disgusting layer of Dorito flakes around your flesh.

I wish waifus were real. (Yeah, I said it. Don't tell me we weren't all thinking it.)

Granted, but it’s only a vision in your mind. The waifu you have is no longer on whatever you use to search it up.

I wish everything was alive and real.

Granted. But stuff like dead people and apocalyptic zombies come to life too. They soon take over the world, and the apocalypse begins.

I wish I was immortal.

Granted. But stuff like dead people and apocalyptic zombies come to life too. They soon take over the world, and the apocalypse begins.

I wish I was immortal.

Granted, but you still age like a normal person. Soon you will age well past how old a normal person is supposed to. You will be unable to move, speak or even breathe properly, and every second will be filled with unbearable pain. You will wish for death, but no one will be able to grant it to you.

I wish I was a year older

Granted, but you still age like a normal person. Soon you will age well past how old a normal person is supposed to. You will be unable to move, speak or even breathe properly, and every second will be filled with unbearable pain. You will wish for death, but no one will be able to grant it to you.

I wish I was a year older
Granted, but literally everything else is the same.

I wish I was a year younger.

Granted, but the age of drinking legally and smoking without an ID card legally has been bumped up by one year. (Depends where you live + 1 more year)

I wish I would age slower.

Granted. But you must eat the hearts of the recently diseased to maintain this power, and thus struggle between becoming a mindless beast and keeping your humanity.

I wish I had the abilities to achieve the Destructo Disc power from Dragon Ball

Granted, but nothing else changes about you. You are still what you are but just more courageous. Don’t go thinking you can beat up tough guys now that you can stand up for yourself because you can’t.

I wish I had a gun that shoots out teleporting bullets.

Granted, the jelly is moldy, the coffee is your least favorite kind, and you are required to spread it on toast and eat it.

I wish I was the smartest being in the universe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back