Corrupt a Wish

Congratulations! You just ate the soul of Aphrodite, greek goddess of beauty, thus making 100% of the world ugly. Let us hope some part of her can make it through your intestines so artists can have something to look forward to from here on out...

I wish I could write faster and more consistently.

Granted. You meet a horrific experiment in prenatal genetic manipulation, who somehow managed to live to adulthood, a distorted hybrid of man and spider, with nothing that seems right with their body.

I wish the whole world was in anime-style (of visuals).

Granted, your best friend legally changes their name to Tom Holland.

I wish the Netherlands never sold New York to the Americans

Granted, but they Spent the whole time under your chair.

I wish my sister would give me back the phone so I could carry over my story notes.

Granted. But you suddenly forgot what you were doing and are now playing minecraft.

I wish I COULd JUST GO TO DIDDLY DARN SLEEP ALREADY. *flips chair and table, startling my cats*

Granted. Just plain granted. No need to corrupt a wish like that. You're evil already.

I wish everyone in the world were kemonomimis (anime-style people with animal parts)

Granted. But, then--[insert evil thing happening in the future with corrupt government here]
Also, THATS SO MEAN TwT IM NOT EVIL PLEASE CORRUPT MA WISH >:(

I WISH FOR A RUBBER DUCKY.

Granted, but my evil doppelgänger rips it off and throws it into a mud puddle.

I wish that I could garner inspiration to continue writing all my stuffs: fanfics and RP posts.

Granted the rp is a massive succes. In fact it's such a succes that rpnation makes a rule that says you can only make Multifandom group RPs and can't join any rp run by someone else or play forum games because that would take time away you could spend working on your next Multifandom group RP.

I wish I didn't have to deal with a week 's worth of 95 degrees weather

Last edited:
Granted. They made it once, then it was universally agreed that they should never do it again.

I wish I could keep regular sleeping / waking hours.

Granted, but now you long to go to sleep earlier every night and cannot.

I wish I was bitten by a radioactive spider.

Granted, you have powers like spider man but you must eat radioactive material to survive and normal food makes you violently ill.

I wish I had the power of mind control.

Granted, but you can't choose who to control and end up controlling a mouse's mind. However, you get affected by its thoughts and start to squeak instead of talking.

I wish I would be able to travel around the world for free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back