Corrupt a Wish

Granted. But now every body that knows you has an urge to call an exorcist.

I wish I could go back to my past life and leave earth behind.

Granted, but now your constantly getting hunted by poachers for your exotic pelt.

I wish I could live in a anarcho capitalist society and have a elephant butler man as my servant.

acb.png

Granted but you get pregnant with mutant spider babies which causes you to lay hundreds of spider eggs, you then die after childbirth and the spider babies eat your corpse as a quick snack before trekking on the long journey ahead of them. It's a small price to pay to date spider man...

I wish that I could have a pet kangaroo that can beat people up whenever I command it to.

(Well, that was unexpected. O_O)

Granted, but it also beats you up whenever people say, ‘I wish...’

I wish I had unlimited data 🤤

Granted but it's so expensive you lose everything you have to debts after five minutes.

I wish the enter and backspace keys weren't so close.

Granted, but now your device gets taken away, replaced by one with a tiny keyboard you can barely read, let alone type.

I wish I was dating Tom Holland, the actor, not the version with spider powers.

Granted, you and Tom are having a nice date in a fancy restaurant, other then a few fans taking pictures and asking for autographs the night has been going fairly well. Just as he was about to take you back to his house something strange happens, a glowing tarantula falls from the ceiling onto Tom Hollands face. Absolutely mortified he began screaming as the furry beast smothered his face, then suddenly he stops. He then throws the tarantula off his face and boldly states "I AM TARANTULA MAN", he then ran out of the restaurant leaving you confused and disturbed.

"Tarantula Man, Tarantula Man does whatever a tarantula can. Make a trapdoor in the floor, beat up criminals until there sore. He is the Tarantula Man!"

I wish /b/ and Tumblr would go to war again.

Granted, but he's reincarnated as a dog (if Mark is already a dog, then a different one)

I wish M.A.P's were gone from twitter.

(TOM!!!)
Granted, but now it can’t power down. You are left with a ghostly glow for the rest of your life. Or until you smash the computer due to rage.

I wish I could write the next chapter of this story without getting distracted.

Granted, but now your so focused on writing that chapter that you lose care for everything else in the world, your constantly adding new things in to your Tom Holland fanfic that it went from a light hearted bit of comedy to a full fledged book thicker than a fire hydrant that would make 50 Shades of Grey look like a children's book..

I wish I could own an army tank which I would use as a makeshift school bus to bring kids to and from school.

Granted. But the kids were actually assassins hired to kill you then turn the tank around and blow up the school. They were paid by fellow school mates bc who wants to go to school anyways, bruv? That's also part of the reason they agreed.

I wish the zombie apocalypse replaced coronavirus. (mostly cuz' im visiting my grandparents in the country and that would be cool.)

Granted, but they eat you after.

I wish that I could travel to the MCU and back safely in a multiverse machine built by a dependable inventor.

Granted. Then the sky starts to rain poisonous toads because of a rip in the time spice continuum that was caused by something completely unrelated.

I wish the ice cream truck could just drive through my neighborhood do I could get some ice cream, bruh.

Granted, but the Ice cream has the zombie virus you wished for instead of Corona

I wish of was a moe dog girl

Granted, but you get thrown into the pound by the dogcatcher. While they treat you decently it isn't a no kill shelter and no one adopts you so....

I wish my mind didn't jump straight to put her down when I read Deredere's wish

Granted. You are now a 90's hippie and are doomed to wear tie dye shirts, afros, and peace sign necklace's for the rest of your existence.

As a zombie, I wish for some 20 pc. McDonald's nuggets. I'd much prefer that to brains *angry zombie noises*

Granted, but you drop the nuggets in some mud :(

I wish that I could actually concentrate on reading for ten minutes.

Granted but now no matter what you do you can only concentrate on it for exactly ten minutes and no medicine or meditation can help you concentrate longer. Due to this you do terrible in school at any job you might have, and going out riding a bike or driving a car is just plain dangerous.

I wish that orange rhymed with something.

(It does, Sporange It's related to fungi) You now have created another language to rhyme with orange

I wish I had the Soul of Aphrodite in my system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back