• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Conatus - The Great War (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Sorry, forgot to update dangerous beasts/plants list - will definitely do it today. How’s everyone’s posts coming along? Is there any extra information about the place that I can add that would help with posting?

Hey all! I updated the lore tab with some animals listed in the intel in Dagonpoint. It's not all, because that would be extraordinarily difficult, but I hope you get the idea! Will do plants soon.

Nah, no problem. Everyone's got their own stuff happening.

And Iskolde, just find your internet provider and get into a fist fight with them. The whole company.

Bro, I had the craziest dream last night... it was like the saddest spin on a zombie apocalypse

Uh oh. I've had some weird sad dreams. They leave me feeling funny all day.

Although usually my dreams are just weird, when I remember them at all. I had a dream recently where I was swimming in the ocean and then a shark swam up to me insisting that it was my daughter and in like, uh, ok, and I let it into my house.

sorry my internet is still acting up. I've also been super sick the past few days. I promise I'll have something up soon. Sorry for the wait.

sorry my internet is still acting up. I've also been super sick the past few days. I promise I'll have something up soon. Sorry for the wait.
Been working and catching up on archer. I’ll post either today or tomorrow.
Sounds good! I’ve been watching Game of Thrones, so I understand the craving to binge haha. Hope you feel better soon Iskolde!

yes, in-laws came down so my plans have changed. Half way through my post though.

I am indeed alive! Huzzah, Hurrah, Hurray! I do believe this is the hour of summer in which everyone indulges in the motivations to do absolutely nothing at all, however, so I do understand the slump in everyone's activities. Once KingofAesir KingofAesir posts, though, I will gladly kick off our next part, dinner and conversations with friends! Although we may be missing a certain Titan, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back